register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3 - Engine, Transmission & Driveline

MazdaSpeed 3 - Engine, Transmission & Driveline Discussion of engine, tranny and drivelines.

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By ziwang55

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 04-03-2012, 05:10 PM   #1

ziwang55 is a splendid one to beholdziwang55 is a splendid one to beholdziwang55 is a splendid one to beholdziwang55 is a splendid one to beholdziwang55 is a splendid one to beholdziwang55 is a splendid one to beholdziwang55 is a splendid one to beholdziwang55 is a splendid one to behold
Groans: 1
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Motor mount thread issue

Installed my jbr rmm 70 duro. Great product. Couple days later got loose to I tried to retorque everything.

As I was retorquing the bolt that goes up into the frame and through the rubber bushing. It kept turning. So I took it out and realize its stripped.

The hole us stripped. Now I'm clueless. Idk what to do.

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using Tapatalk
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1333498193742.jpg (29.1 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1333498212494.jpg (34.0 KB, 61 views)
ziwang55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ziwang55 For This Useful Post:
gearhead750 (04-04-2012)
 Old 04-03-2012, 05:14 PM   #2

TexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,218 Times in 695 Posts
Groans: 273
Groaned at 21 Times in 20 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

i forgot what the guy did but i know this has happened b4

Last edited by TexasSpeed3; 04-03-2012 at 05:26 PM. Reason: no need to mention anyone anymore
TexasSpeed3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-03-2012, 05:15 PM   #3

bigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,083 Times in 494 Posts
Groans: 23
Groaned at 11 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

See my "How to" thread. easy to fix so dont sweat it. My repaired nut is holding just fine.

Here the link:

http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/foru...ir-kit-105601/
crazyp (04-03-2012), franz (04-03-2012), Raider (04-03-2012), Sid3wayS (04-03-2012), SJP0tato (04-04-2012), SKiZ0TT (04-07-2012), TexasSpeed3 (04-03-2012), ziwang55 (04-03-2012)
 Old 04-03-2012, 05:16 PM   #4

crazyp is the leader of the worldcrazyp is the leader of the worldcrazyp is the leader of the worldcrazyp is the leader of the worldcrazyp is the leader of the worldcrazyp is the leader of the worldcrazyp is the leader of the worldcrazyp is the leader of the worldcrazyp is the leader of the worldcrazyp is the leader of the worldcrazyp is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,564 Times in 638 Posts
Groans: 68
Groaned at 22 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

you can probably get away with installing a helicoil on it. I know sears sells helicoil sets not sure where else
2006 MS6 -GTX3076 .82 AR-Steedspeed Topmount mani-DJ/PERM Top mount Kit with PERM tune-CXracing FMIC-Tial .44mm WG - KMD Internals- Sure RDM, Turbine tech FDM and FMM=JBR trilogy MM- Whiteline rear sway- eibach prosport springs-jbarone SSP-COBB AP-ACT 6PUCK- ITV22-Prosport Spin On Conversion-Snow Performance stg 2 Meth-CPE Injector seals-Matt Damon OCC
crazyp is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-03-2012, 05:24 PM   #5

bigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the worldbigriver is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by crazyp View Post
you can probably get away with installing a helicoil on it. I know sears sells helicoil sets not sure where else
I bought my kit from Grainger since they had it in stock (m12 x 1.25) and there was a store nearby.
crazyp (04-03-2012), ziwang55 (04-03-2012)
 Old 04-03-2012, 05:28 PM   #6

Meder is the leader of the worldMeder is the leader of the worldMeder is the leader of the worldMeder is the leader of the worldMeder is the leader of the worldMeder is the leader of the worldMeder is the leader of the worldMeder is the leader of the worldMeder is the leader of the worldMeder is the leader of the worldMeder is the leader of the world
Groans: 8
Groaned at 10 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I did this 3 years ago and my heli coil is still going strong with several re installs of the rmm.
Meder is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-03-2012, 05:35 PM   #7

Not Ranked  0 score     

OP -- also, FYI, the bolt in the second pic of your post is the bolt that connects the rmm and the tranny bracket. The bolt for the rmm in the subframe is the same size and thread pitch but the thread starts immediately from the end of the bolt. I don't think it matters but you may want to switch the bolts.
TexasSpeed3 (04-03-2012)
 Old 04-03-2012, 05:36 PM   #8

IshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,010 Times in 1,854 Posts
Groans: 278
Groaned at 533 Times in 425 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Helicoil. I have had one in for a year
 Old 04-03-2012, 05:41 PM   #9

ziwang55 is a splendid one to beholdziwang55 is a splendid one to beholdziwang55 is a splendid one to beholdziwang55 is a splendid one to beholdziwang55 is a splendid one to beholdziwang55 is a splendid one to beholdziwang55 is a splendid one to beholdziwang55 is a splendid one to behold
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by bigriver View Post
OP -- also, FYI, the bolt in the second pic of your post is the bolt that connects the rmm and the tranny bracket. The bolt for the rmm in the subframe is the same size and thread pitch but the thread starts immediately from the end of the bolt. I don't think it matters but you may want to switch the bolts.
lol i had a feeling it was the wrong one. so i put the correct one in. thanks for the heads up.

and thanks for everyones quick reply.

how long can i go before something goes wrong? i cant fix it right away. since i dont have all the nessesary stuff. and i need to use my car.
 Old 04-03-2012, 05:43 PM   #10

TexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,218 Times in 695 Posts
Groans: 273
Groaned at 21 Times in 20 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

i wouldnt drive it without the mount installed

TexasSpeed3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-03-2012, 05:47 PM   #11

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by TexasSpeed3 View Post
i wouldnt drive it without the mount installed
THIS

There are only three mounts (RMM, PMM TMM). The other two will not be able to hold the engine. The TMM will fail and your tranny will be dragging on the ground while your dp bangs the firewall.
 Old 04-03-2012, 05:52 PM   #12

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

oh what i meant was not fixing the thread. i have the mount and the car still pulls strong since the bolt doesnt just come out.

i saw your how to. im gonna get to it right away. its awsome. thanks alot.

Last edited by ziwang55; 04-03-2012 at 05:52 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
 Old 04-03-2012, 05:56 PM   #13

Not Ranked  0 score     

Oh. Too risky imo. Cheaper to just rent a car or take a cab. The issue is with all that vibration, the bolt may back itself out. Its probably being held by a small piece of thread in the nut that didnt come out.
 Old 04-03-2012, 05:58 PM   #14

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

ur right it actually is. the bolt just spins tight then loose. tight and loose again. so im gonna go to grainger tomorrow and get it done.
 Old 04-03-2012, 06:05 PM   #15

Not Ranked  0 score     

Where are you? If you are near me you can borrow my kit. I have extra coils.
ziwang55 (04-03-2012)
 Old 04-03-2012, 06:09 PM   #16

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

im in mn no where near. i wish i was close. cuz grainger is closed now. so ill have to wait.

unless theres other stores that sells?
 Old 04-03-2012, 06:14 PM   #17

Not Ranked  0 score     

Problem is the bolt size. M12 is hard to find. Autozone sells helicoil kits but not in m12. Maybe check other auto parts stores. Mcmaster and Fastenal also have them but they would be closed tonight.
 Old 04-03-2012, 06:15 PM   #18

gearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the world
Groans: 30
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

subbed and a little scared. Just installed JBR RMM a few days ago. Just re-checked torque on bolts today everything seems to be fine. Is the recommended 90 ft lbs on this bolt too much?? Good luck OP.

Originally Posted by DarkHeartMS6 View Post
I didnt think there was a person on this planet as stupid as you... Congratulations, you proved me wrong. WTF is a Mazda RX-7 if not one of the best "tuner" cars as you put it.. out there. Jump off the honda dick, pull the Golf R cock out of your mouth... replace it with a gun and end this world of your stupidity! Please, before you cause a retard apocolyptic end to our world

gearhead750 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-03-2012, 06:20 PM   #19

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by gearhead750 View Post
subbed and a little scared. Just installed JBR RMM a few days ago. Just re-checked torque on bolts today everything seems to be fine. Is the recommended 90 ft lbs on this bolt too much?? Good luck OP.
I believe torque is 70. At least for jbr dogbone and corksport inserts.

Edit - oh jamie says 90 for the billet mounts. Idk maybe check with him.
 Old 04-03-2012, 06:27 PM   #20

Crarrs is the leader of the worldCrarrs is the leader of the worldCrarrs is the leader of the worldCrarrs is the leader of the worldCrarrs is the leader of the worldCrarrs is the leader of the worldCrarrs is the leader of the worldCrarrs is the leader of the worldCrarrs is the leader of the worldCrarrs is the leader of the worldCrarrs is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,458 Times in 908 Posts
Groans: 98
Groaned at 45 Times in 32 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Probably. The factory service manual says 54-66 ft-lbs. Most of the other aftermarket mounts say 70-75 ft-lbs. That's probably why people keep stripping them at 90. Page 01-10B-44 in the Gen2 manual for those who want to check.

2004 MSM TiGrey
AEM SRI - Turbosmart MBC - FM TBI - eBay DP - Turbosmart BPV - Mishimoto FMIC - Denso 305cc
Koni Sport - GC Coilover - Racing Beat 1.25" Front Sway Bar - SS Lines - 15x8 Flatout - 225/45 RS3
Crarrs is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-03-2012, 06:33 PM   #21

gearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the worldgearhead750 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

90 is what the JBR installation guide says for the billet RMM

I didnt think there was a person on this planet as stupid as you... Congratulations, you proved me wrong. WTF is a Mazda RX-7 if not one of the best "tuner" cars as you put it.. out there. Jump off the honda dick, pull the Golf R cock out of your mouth... replace it with a gun and end this world of your stupidity! Please, before you cause a retard apocolyptic end to our world

Old 04-03-2012, 06:38 PM   #22

Crarrs is the leader of the worldCrarrs is the leader of the worldCrarrs is the leader of the worldCrarrs is the leader of the worldCrarrs is the leader of the worldCrarrs is the leader of the worldCrarrs is the leader of the worldCrarrs is the leader of the worldCrarrs is the leader of the worldCrarrs is the leader of the worldCrarrs is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

The part that's stripping is a Mazda part. It's been established that some of these welded nuts are weaker than others due to heat effects during manufacturing.

2004 MSM TiGrey
AEM SRI - Turbosmart MBC - FM TBI - eBay DP - Turbosmart BPV - Mishimoto FMIC - Denso 305cc
Koni Sport - GC Coilover - Racing Beat 1.25" Front Sway Bar - SS Lines - 15x8 Flatout - 225/45 RS3
 Old 04-03-2012, 06:38 PM   #23

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Crarrs View Post
Probably. The factory service manual says 54-66 ft-lbs. Most of the other aftermarket mounts say 70-75 ft-lbs. That's probably why people keep stripping them at 90. Page 01-10B-44 in the Gen2 manual for those who want to check.
@jbarone

Any input?

Old 04-03-2012, 06:41 PM   #24

Not Ranked  0 score     

@jbarone

Any input?
Perhaps somebody based their torque spec off the N-m one in the manual....

2004 MSM TiGrey
 Old 04-03-2012, 06:43 PM   #25

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

I think 90 torque is too much. I would've been fine if I did 70 I'm guessing

Old 04-03-2012, 07:03 PM   #26

Not Ranked  0 score     

But what doesn't make sense is that if it was torqued down to 90 and it held there, how does it just strip on it's own? Somehow it had to have gotten cross threaded... IDK

Old 04-03-2012, 07:07 PM   #27

Not Ranked  0 score     

That's not a normal strip. That is the threads actually being pulled out of the nut in one piece. The manufacturing process weakens the nut allowing that. I've seen them at work before, and I've only seen it happen on welded nuts.

2004 MSM TiGrey
The Following User Says Thank You to Crarrs For This Useful Post:
gearhead750 (04-03-2012)
 Old 04-03-2012, 07:18 PM   #28

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Probably just weak oem welded nut.

Old 04-03-2012, 08:46 PM   #29

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Crarrs View Post
That's not a normal strip. That is the threads actually being pulled out of the nut in one piece. The manufacturing process weakens the nut allowing that. I've seen them at work before, and I've only seen it happen on welded nuts.
Mine stripped exactly the same and I pulled out the thread in one piece. I never overtorqued mine and suspect the vibration and forces on that one nut could be enough to shear it clean. Just speculation but I have no other explanation.
 Old 04-04-2012, 04:06 AM   #30

Not Ranked  0 score     

Should i leave mine at 90??? Or maybe back it out to 65-70. Maybe leave it alone and just mark the bolt and check it periodically to see if it's moving? Fuck I'm thinking of just taking the damn JBR RMM out, but I really don't want to back that bolt out and see threads come out with it...

I also noticed that the JBR billet RMM instructions are the ONLY ones that say to use 90 ft lbs on this bolt and also on the 3 transmission bolts. All the other mounts require only 70 ft lbs. Why would it be so much different?

@bigriver I notice you went with the CS RMM inserts instead. Why?

Last edited by gearhead750; 04-04-2012 at 04:23 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to gearhead750 For This Useful Post:
Crarrs (04-04-2012)
 Old 04-04-2012, 04:51 AM   #31
JBR
Approved MSF Vendor

JBR is the leader of the worldJBR is the leader of the worldJBR is the leader of the worldJBR is the leader of the worldJBR is the leader of the worldJBR is the leader of the worldJBR is the leader of the worldJBR is the leader of the worldJBR is the leader of the worldJBR is the leader of the worldJBR is the leader of the world
Thanked 13,814 Times in 2,744 Posts
Groans: 28
Groaned at 79 Times in 53 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

90 ft/lbs is fine for that bolt and the others. As mentioned, it's the nut not the torque.

Jamie

Mazda Performance Parts & Accessories // JamesBaroneRacing.com
JBR is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JBR For This Useful Post:
gearhead750 (04-04-2012), SKiZ0TT (04-07-2012), TexasSpeed3 (04-04-2012)
 Old 04-04-2012, 06:00 AM   #32

Not Ranked  0 score     

@gearhead750 I switched to cs rmm inserts because of the stripped nut. I previously had 88 duro rmm, 88 duro tmm and 80 duro pmm. When you consider that the pmm and tmm have multiple mounting bolts while rmm has just one, there is a lot of stress being placed on the rmm subframe nut and it may be the weak link. I guess the tmm and pmm have a single bushing bolts but those sre much larger than the rmm bushing bolt. However the rmm bushing bolt is the only bolt that directly mounts in the frame.

Again just speculation, but when the entire thread from the nut comes out in one piece, i couldnt find any other cause. Maybe someone else can figure this out for sure, I really dont know.

So recently Lex also said he would either use cs rmm inserts or cpe stage 2 rmm. I place a lot of value on anything he says. This convinced me to switch to cs inserts because both of these mounts place less stress on the rmm subframe nut. While I'm 100% sure the repaired nut is fine, I just wanted more peace of mind. So far I've been impressed with the inserts and they work just fine. The inserts are not as good as the dogbone for torque steer and wheel hop, but I'm okay with that. I also reinstalled stock pmm and tmm as some other folks I've talked to have no issues with stock pmm and tmm. But just as I finish typing this, a thread pops up on a failed oem tmm.

Please do not interpret my reply as bashing of stiff mounts. That is not my intent. I had a problem, fiixed it and made the switch purely for my own peace of mind since my car is my DD and I commute over 80 miles each day. Repairing the nut is easy but when it strips, that is just an awful feeling.

Last edited by bigriver; 04-04-2012 at 06:31 AM.
bigriver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigriver For This Useful Post:
gearhead750 (04-04-2012), JBR (04-04-2012)
 Old 04-04-2012, 06:35 AM   #33

Not Ranked  0 score     

I also noticed that the JBR billet RMM instructions are the ONLY ones that say to use 90 ft lbs on this bolt and also on the 3 transmission bolts. All the other mounts require only 70 ft lbs. Why would it be so much different?
Good point. What's the reason for this @jbarone?

Originally Posted by jbarone
As mentioned, it's the nut not the torque.
How is the torque not the root cause for the nut stripping?

2004 MSM TiGrey
The Following User Says Thank You to Crarrs For This Useful Post:
gearhead750 (04-04-2012)
 Old 04-04-2012, 06:36 AM   #34

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by jbarone View Post
90 ft/lbs is fine for that bolt and the others. As mentioned, it's the nut not the torque.

Jamie
I think a more in depth answer might help as all of your other mounts except for the billet say to use 70 ft lbs. And why use 90 ft lbs on the 3 transmission bolts as well? 90 seems like an awful lot when the stock specs say up to 66 (Bushing). This would make pulling all of those threads out of the nut make more sense than blaming it on a faulty nut.

Sorry OP didn't mean to jack your thread just trying to get some information for those of us with these mounts that have followed these torque specs.

Old 04-04-2012, 06:50 AM   #35
JBR
Approved MSF Vendor

JBR is the leader of the worldJBR is the leader of the worldJBR is the leader of the worldJBR is the leader of the worldJBR is the leader of the worldJBR is the leader of the worldJBR is the leader of the worldJBR is the leader of the worldJBR is the leader of the worldJBR is the leader of the worldJBR is the leader of the world
Thanked 13,814 Times in 2,744 Posts
Groans: 28
Groaned at 79 Times in 53 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

The torque spec I used is based on the size and grade of bolt 86-93ft-lbs dry. Do I think the 90 vice 70 is the cause, no. Why do the molly instructions say to torque to 70 and the billets 90; don't recall it's been a while since either where written. I'll change them shortly.

In the 3 years I've been doing this I have only heard of stripped nuts 2-3 times so that makes the higher torque spec, IMHO less likely. With that said I'll change it.

Thanks,
Jamie

Mazda Performance Parts & Accessories // JamesBaroneRacing.com
JBR is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JBR For This Useful Post:
TexasSpeed3 (04-04-2012)
 Old 04-04-2012, 07:47 AM   #36

Not Ranked  0 score     

@jbarone - I agree with Jamie that the 90 lbs torque is not the issue. Cpe also recommends 90 lbs and guys are using breaker bars to tighten the nuts too so if 90 lbs was the issue we should be seeing a lot more stripped nuts. My issue popped up when I started doing wot logs for my etune and going close to redline. Eveything was fine when I was on ots maps and not really getting close to redline.
JBR (04-04-2012), TexasSpeed3 (04-04-2012)
 Old 04-04-2012, 08:18 AM   #37

Vinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,395 Times in 271 Posts
Groans: 76
Groaned at 20 Times in 16 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

subbed
 Old 04-04-2012, 11:44 AM   #38

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

got it fixed. a shop did it for 40 bucks. heli coil. watched him do it just like in your how to.
JBR and gearhead750 like this.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ziwang55 For This Useful Post:
bigriver (04-04-2012), gearhead750 (04-04-2012), JBR (04-04-2012), TexasSpeed3 (04-04-2012)
 Old 04-04-2012, 02:26 PM   #39

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

they do sell heli coils in small packs. without the drill bit. which i think it much cheaper.
 Old 04-04-2012, 05:29 PM   #40

Not Ranked  0 score     

Yup. If you have the matching bit and tap then its no problem to just buy the coils.
ziwang55 (04-04-2012)