register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3 - Engine, Transmission & Driveline

MazdaSpeed 3 - Engine, Transmission & Driveline Discussion of engine, tranny and drivelines.

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 12-04-2008, 10:12 AM   #1

blackmica08 is just really niceblackmica08 is just really niceblackmica08 is just really niceblackmica08 is just really nice
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default new pictures like a promise(blown engine)

like i said here are the pics i promise look at the piston pin and fragment of the aluminun block, also look at the blown speed3 engines i told you guys with less than 5000 miles, and last look at my car in the lift waiting for the new engine. happy now doubters.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PC030254.JPG (86.1 KB, 213 views)
File Type: jpg PC030255.JPG (83.7 KB, 246 views)
File Type: jpg PC030256.JPG (88.3 KB, 174 views)
File Type: jpg PC030257.JPG (75.4 KB, 192 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackmica08 For This Useful Post:
FCmaniac (12-15-2008), Zeya (12-04-2008)
 Old 12-04-2008, 10:20 AM   #2

Lymerock is the leader of the worldLymerock is the leader of the worldLymerock is the leader of the worldLymerock is the leader of the worldLymerock is the leader of the worldLymerock is the leader of the worldLymerock is the leader of the worldLymerock is the leader of the worldLymerock is the leader of the worldLymerock is the leader of the worldLymerock is the leader of the world
Thanked 7,483 Times in 221 Posts
Groans: 13
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

awful
makes me sad
has anyone with 40K plus blown a motor yet? or is it mostly the low mileage guys
perhaps wrong thread to ask, so if a mod is hatin, feel free to move my ?
COBB AP S2+, MS CAI (shorty w/ straightener), RPMC inlet, ETS 3.25", Devils Own S2 Alchy Injection, PG Manifold V2, TXS DP (with Cobb highflow cat soon), TXS mid, MS CBE, HKS Plugs (1 step colder), Fidanza Flywheel, KMD CDFP internals, COBB Sways, Koni Dual Adjustable Shocks, AWR 88 trans mount, Hawk HP+ pads (F+R), Motul RBF 600 brake fluid, 18x8 +50 weds sa70's 245/40 falken rt-615's, V1 hardwired, Autometer ES Gauges (boost/vac, water, oil pres), Dashhawk, stock turbo with modified boost control system
Lymerock is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-04-2008, 10:26 AM   #3

ElBartoRex is the leader of the worldElBartoRex is the leader of the worldElBartoRex is the leader of the worldElBartoRex is the leader of the worldElBartoRex is the leader of the worldElBartoRex is the leader of the worldElBartoRex is the leader of the worldElBartoRex is the leader of the worldElBartoRex is the leader of the worldElBartoRex is the leader of the worldElBartoRex is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 13 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by blackmica08 View Post
like i said here are the pics i promise look at the piston pin and fragment of the aluminun block, also look at the blown speed3 engines i told you guys with less than 5000 miles, and last look at my car in the lift waiting for the new engine. happy now doubters.
nobody doubted that your engine blew, it was the circumstances.

FWIW, I don't think these pictures prove anything.
ElBartoRex is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-04-2008, 12:56 PM   #4
rabble rabble

802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,935 Times in 2,083 Posts
Groans: 221
Groaned at 103 Times in 56 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

more pics plz
 Old 12-04-2008, 01:30 PM   #5
Banned

boosted3 is the leader of the worldboosted3 is the leader of the worldboosted3 is the leader of the worldboosted3 is the leader of the worldboosted3 is the leader of the worldboosted3 is the leader of the worldboosted3 is the leader of the worldboosted3 is the leader of the worldboosted3 is the leader of the worldboosted3 is the leader of the worldboosted3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 49
Groaned at 21 Times in 17 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

he just showing more pic caus ehe promised. no need to start anything in this thread.I have 36,000 miles on my car and no boom yet just motor fell 2 lmao.
boosted3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-04-2008, 05:10 PM   #6

J-villa is the leader of the worldJ-villa is the leader of the worldJ-villa is the leader of the worldJ-villa is the leader of the worldJ-villa is the leader of the worldJ-villa is the leader of the worldJ-villa is the leader of the worldJ-villa is the leader of the worldJ-villa is the leader of the worldJ-villa is the leader of the worldJ-villa is the leader of the world
Groans: 46
Groaned at 13 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

You posted this same EXACT thread on 24/7 like your almost trying to start a flame war bro!

No one doubts that you blew your motor... You just need to learn what pictures to take just like in all the other blwon motor threads. Not a picture of your car on the lift... But pictures of where peices broken, peices of inside the cylinder that said failure happened in... Little things man

Posting a thread saying "I told you so" with blurry cell phone pictures is just asking for some type of conflict.

His other thread... click here (sry mods)
J-villa is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-04-2008, 05:13 PM   #7

aaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the world
Thanked 9,464 Times in 2,601 Posts
Groans: 370
Groaned at 171 Times in 143 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

'new pictures like a promise"
aaronc7 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-04-2008, 05:17 PM   #8

J-villa is the leader of the worldJ-villa is the leader of the worldJ-villa is the leader of the worldJ-villa is the leader of the worldJ-villa is the leader of the worldJ-villa is the leader of the worldJ-villa is the leader of the worldJ-villa is the leader of the worldJ-villa is the leader of the worldJ-villa is the leader of the worldJ-villa is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

It's been established that his general sentence structure and grammar is also at the 2nd grade level...
The Following User Says NO Thank You to J-villa For This Un-useful Post:
 Old 12-04-2008, 05:35 PM   #9

blackmica08 is just really niceblackmica08 is just really niceblackmica08 is just really niceblackmica08 is just really nice
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

[QUOTE=J-villa;117597]It's been established that his general sentence structure and grammar is also at the 2nd grade level...[/QUO

do you have to come here making fun like you did on the other site, im not asking for your approval you jack ass, follow the thread before asking stupid questions, i might not be the best computer typer on the site but i dont come in here making fun of how people write, grow up dick head.
 Old 12-04-2008, 05:49 PM   #10

JimmyMac is the leader of the worldJimmyMac is the leader of the worldJimmyMac is the leader of the worldJimmyMac is the leader of the worldJimmyMac is the leader of the worldJimmyMac is the leader of the worldJimmyMac is the leader of the worldJimmyMac is the leader of the worldJimmyMac is the leader of the worldJimmyMac is the leader of the worldJimmyMac is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by J-villa View Post
You posted this same EXACT thread on 24/7 like your almost trying to start a flame war bro!

No one doubts that you blew your motor... You just need to learn what pictures to take just like in all the other blwon motor threads. Not a picture of your car on the lift... But pictures of where peices broken, peices of inside the cylinder that said failure happened in... Little things man

Posting a thread saying "I told you so" with blurry cell phone pictures is just asking for some type of conflict.

Not everyone reads this forum dude. Plus there is yet, another mazda3forum as well. I post on 2 other forums to reach a broader audience. Not just this one. I'm sure he does the same. Just as you do.....
booya620 (12-04-2008), danesti (12-04-2008)
 Old 12-04-2008, 05:58 PM   #11

smakdown61 is the leader of the worldsmakdown61 is the leader of the worldsmakdown61 is the leader of the worldsmakdown61 is the leader of the worldsmakdown61 is the leader of the worldsmakdown61 is the leader of the worldsmakdown61 is the leader of the worldsmakdown61 is the leader of the worldsmakdown61 is the leader of the worldsmakdown61 is the leader of the worldsmakdown61 is the leader of the world
Groans: 6
Groaned at 37 Times in 23 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Lets see pics of the rods.
smakdown61 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to smakdown61 For This Useful Post:
TheDoc (12-04-2008)
 Old 12-04-2008, 06:02 PM   #12

Grim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,006 Times in 316 Posts
Groans: 70
Groaned at 92 Times in 80 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

oooorrr maybe people over there are not over here and he would like to inform them as well.Did you ever think about that?
booya620 (12-04-2008), danesti (12-04-2008)
 Old 12-04-2008, 06:14 PM   #13

slo4now has a reputation beyond reputeslo4now has a reputation beyond reputeslo4now has a reputation beyond reputeslo4now has a reputation beyond reputeslo4now has a reputation beyond reputeslo4now has a reputation beyond reputeslo4now has a reputation beyond reputeslo4now has a reputation beyond reputeslo4now has a reputation beyond reputeslo4now has a reputation beyond reputeslo4now has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 24 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

it still does not prove that it is warranty work, he could still be paying for it.
He also could have claimed it was stolen and have the ins comp fix it.
Therefore paying only the deductable , thats what i would do if my shit blows up.

I say he must have paid some one that works there a little money to do the warranty
work for him. Mazda cant be that stupid.

Having a little luck on your side does not hurt either.
slo4now is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-04-2008, 07:35 PM   #14

booya620 is the leader of the worldbooya620 is the leader of the worldbooya620 is the leader of the worldbooya620 is the leader of the worldbooya620 is the leader of the worldbooya620 is the leader of the worldbooya620 is the leader of the worldbooya620 is the leader of the worldbooya620 is the leader of the worldbooya620 is the leader of the worldbooya620 is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,605 Times in 140 Posts
Groans: 4
Not Ranked  0 score     

I don't go to those other sites. All the cool people are over here.
 Old 12-04-2008, 07:48 PM   #15

TheDoc is the leader of the worldTheDoc is the leader of the worldTheDoc is the leader of the worldTheDoc is the leader of the worldTheDoc is the leader of the worldTheDoc is the leader of the worldTheDoc is the leader of the worldTheDoc is the leader of the worldTheDoc is the leader of the worldTheDoc is the leader of the worldTheDoc is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by smakdown61 View Post
Lets see pics of the rods.
+1
TheDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-05-2008, 10:39 PM   #16
Banned

ptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,743 Times in 671 Posts
Groans: 23
Groaned at 75 Times in 47 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

OP if I send you money for shipping can you ship me the rod and piston pin. This will confirm what I have been claiming in my threads of the blown motors. This will be piston number 6 that I have seen this failure on.
ptperformance is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-06-2008, 06:50 AM   #17

Superstretch18 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstretch18 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstretch18 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstretch18 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstretch18 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstretch18 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstretch18 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstretch18 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstretch18 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstretch18 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstretch18 has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 10
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by ptperformance View Post
OP if I send you money for shipping can you ship me the rod and piston pin. This will confirm what I have been claiming in my threads of the blown motors. This will be piston number 6 that I have seen this failure on.
Piston #6?

Originally Posted by martyxattack View Post
who has the most care? me 0 care.
Superstretch18 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-06-2008, 06:53 AM   #18

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

you dont have to send any money, once he brings down my engine and opens it im going to ask him for it, then i will ship it to you from my ups account. no money need it.
 Old 12-06-2008, 06:54 AM   #19

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Superstretch18 View Post
Piston #6?

i think he meant piston 4
 Old 12-06-2008, 07:41 AM   #20

SharkDiver is the leader of the worldSharkDiver is the leader of the worldSharkDiver is the leader of the worldSharkDiver is the leader of the worldSharkDiver is the leader of the worldSharkDiver is the leader of the worldSharkDiver is the leader of the worldSharkDiver is the leader of the worldSharkDiver is the leader of the worldSharkDiver is the leader of the worldSharkDiver is the leader of the world
Groans: 17
Groaned at 7 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by blackmica08 View Post
i think he meant piston 4
He means its the 6th piston he has seen like this..Im sure he knows we have 4 cylinder motors..
Pauter rods,Cp pistons 9.5:1 @ .020 over,ARP head & main studs,DNP ceramic coated exhaust mani.,TXS Dp,TXS Tp with high flow cat,PG reworked turbo,Cobb sri,Cobb fmic,Cobb Ap,Cobb inlet,HPFP,BSD,ACT street disk with light flywheel,TWM shifter bushing,rear MM,Oil CC and 1 step colder plugs and more

http://videos.streetfire.net/profile/SharkDiver.htm
http://www.youtube.com/user/sharkdiverjohn
SharkDiver is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-06-2008, 10:20 AM   #21

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by SharkDiver View Post
He means its the 6th piston he has seen like this..Im sure he knows we have 4 cylinder motors..

now that i read over his post i did notice he said is the 6th piston he has seen, lol.
 Old 12-06-2008, 12:53 PM   #22
Banned

ptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the worldptperformance is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Superstretch18 View Post
Piston #6?

Sorry, 6th motor that I have seen a failure on. #6 piston, sheez.
 Old 12-06-2008, 02:03 PM   #23

Superstretch18 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstretch18 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstretch18 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstretch18 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstretch18 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstretch18 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstretch18 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstretch18 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstretch18 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstretch18 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstretch18 has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 10
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Sorry, 6th motor that I have seen a failure on. #6 piston, sheez.
LOL! Sorry, I just read it wrong.

Originally Posted by martyxattack View Post
who has the most care? me 0 care.
Superstretch18 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-06-2008, 03:26 PM   #24
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

Not a problem, we were all just having a good time anyways.
 Old 12-08-2008, 11:19 PM   #25

Not Ranked  0 score     

Not a problem, we were all just having a good time anyways.
Is the failure you are talking about look like this...

B/c that and the rods snapping is all i've seen when it comes to engine failures.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2536158_323_full.jpg (533.6 KB, 72 views)
 Old 12-09-2008, 10:40 AM   #26

dimaxxxl is the leader of the worlddimaxxxl is the leader of the worlddimaxxxl is the leader of the worlddimaxxxl is the leader of the worlddimaxxxl is the leader of the worlddimaxxxl is the leader of the worlddimaxxxl is the leader of the worlddimaxxxl is the leader of the worlddimaxxxl is the leader of the worlddimaxxxl is the leader of the worlddimaxxxl is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

wow thats some shit
dimaxxxl is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-09-2008, 11:41 AM   #27
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

Is the failure you are talking about look like this...

B/c that and the rods snapping is all i've seen when it comes to engine failures.
Ding, that is one of the failures we have seen. This would make number 3 like this that I have seen. That is all heat fracturing (sp) that causes the head of the pistong to pull apart like this. What did the piston pin look like? Thanks for the picture.
 Old 12-10-2008, 01:41 PM   #28

Not Ranked  0 score     

Got the picture from this car domain

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2536158/5

The guy built the car up, blew the motor, and then rebuilt it. the blown motor is down near the bottom, there is alot of pictures.
 Old 12-10-2008, 03:01 PM   #29

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

i took more pictures of the car now that the engine is out, as you can see there are 4 holes in the block instead of four as we initially thought. i dont know if you guys can see but the piston is still in there, only a small part of the piston broke loose. the tech is going to open the engine as soon as he is done assembling my car back, once its open i post more pictures, btw i while there i met jake with a white speed6, he is usually around these forums and streetunit forum, also ms3 kendall showed up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PC100254.JPG (76.3 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg PC100255.JPG (88.9 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg PC100256.JPG (85.2 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg PC100257.JPG (81.5 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg PC100258.JPG (86.1 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg PC100259.JPG (81.7 KB, 25 views)
 Old 12-12-2008, 07:21 PM   #30
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

Please get pictures of the piston if you can. I looks like another head pulled off the lower part of the piston.
 Old 12-12-2008, 07:27 PM   #31

enganear is the leader of the worldenganear is the leader of the worldenganear is the leader of the worldenganear is the leader of the worldenganear is the leader of the worldenganear is the leader of the worldenganear is the leader of the worldenganear is the leader of the worldenganear is the leader of the worldenganear is the leader of the worldenganear is the leader of the world
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Ding, that is one of the failures we have seen. This would make number 3 like this that I have seen. That is all heat fracturing (sp) that causes the head of the pistong to pull apart like this. What did the piston pin look like? Thanks for the picture.
ptperformance,
Is the piston always damaged? In other words, have you seen any rod-only damage? Does the piston failure cause the rod failure?
-enganear
enganear is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-13-2008, 10:03 AM   #32
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by enganear View Post
ptperformance,
Is the piston always damaged? In other words, have you seen any rod-only damage? Does the piston failure cause the rod failure?
-enganear
This is what I am trying to figure out. We always see pin damage, ALWAYS! This leeds me to believe that its the piston that is getting locked to the pin, it can not rotate on the pin. Rod bends (this is what caused the vibes before most peoples motors blow) and the the rod lets go. Every motor that we have seen has had pin or piston galling along with a broken rod.

Now we feel that its heat that is causing the pin and piston clearances to close up causing the failures. This would be why the WI'ed cars are not seeing the blow motors like the non WI cars. I also have a thought on the oil squirter in cly #2 causing some issues with BS drive ring on the crank. I think that the oil squirter "spray" is getting directed away from the bottom of the piston by windage splash. I am working on getting this addressed right now.

There is obvious an issue with the crank windage based on how much oil that collects in our intake manifolds and with people who use catch cans.

These are just our findings from what we have seen. I wish I could get my hands on more blow motor parts but most want to keep them for some reason.
The Following User Says Thank You to ptperformance For This Useful Post:
Speedn3 (12-13-2008)
 Old 12-13-2008, 01:04 PM   #33
Thermonuclear Skeet

FantasmoNegro is the leader of the worldFantasmoNegro is the leader of the worldFantasmoNegro is the leader of the worldFantasmoNegro is the leader of the worldFantasmoNegro is the leader of the worldFantasmoNegro is the leader of the worldFantasmoNegro is the leader of the worldFantasmoNegro is the leader of the worldFantasmoNegro is the leader of the worldFantasmoNegro is the leader of the worldFantasmoNegro is the leader of the world
Thanked 7,464 Times in 1,036 Posts
Groans: 188
Groaned at 333 Times in 222 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

You think a simple windage tray could help save us? Your theory sounds very feasible. Its kind of like the 03-04 Cobras forged pistons. The teflon lining around them will start to come apart/debond from the piston if it is forced to maintain long durations of high loads. So a once thought to be bullet prrof block is now considered good only to about 600. Maybe with a couple small items like a windage tray or a better oil pump we could keep our internals in one piece.

Helicopter Cat LIVES

FantasmoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-13-2008, 08:29 PM   #34
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Sleeper 362 View Post
You think a simple windage tray could help save us? Your theory sounds very feasible. Its kind of like the 03-04 Cobras forged pistons. The teflon lining around them will start to come apart/debond from the piston if it is forced to maintain long durations of high loads. So a once thought to be bullet prrof block is now considered good only to about 600. Maybe with a couple small items like a windage tray or a better oil pump we could keep our internals in one piece.
We are looking into it. The pump is an issue as well becaue the shitty pick-up tube. We are looking at options for that as well but its not looking good. The tube makes some crazy bends in side the pan off the motor. But we are still looking at our options.

The windage tray is a go no matter what, we may have found pandora's box to the problem but I suspect that other problems will pop up after we fix this one.
 Old 12-13-2008, 08:34 PM   #35
Thermonuclear Skeet

FantasmoNegro is the leader of the worldFantasmoNegro is the leader of the worldFantasmoNegro is the leader of the worldFantasmoNegro is the leader of the worldFantasmoNegro is the leader of the worldFantasmoNegro is the leader of the worldFantasmoNegro is the leader of the worldFantasmoNegro is the leader of the worldFantasmoNegro is the leader of the worldFantasmoNegro is the leader of the worldFantasmoNegro is the leader of the world
Thanked 7,464 Times in 1,036 Posts
Groans: 188
Groaned at 333 Times in 222 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

but I suspect that other problems will pop up after we fix this one.
That is the sound of progress.

Helicopter Cat LIVES

FantasmoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote