register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3 - Engine, Transmission & Driveline

MazdaSpeed 3 - Engine, Transmission & Driveline Discussion of engine, tranny and drivelines.

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 05-03-2008, 08:20 PM   #1
Eatin' Your Tuna

Haltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the world
Thanked 41,977 Times in 8,183 Posts
Groans: 243
Groaned at 329 Times in 243 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Default Who sells the Cobb SRI the cheapest?

Need a Cobb SRI... who has em in stock and the cheapest?

Originally Posted by Mazda3Revolution
An intro thread on MSF is like your first day at a State Corrections facility. "Your gonna get tested".
MSF -The HARDCORE Of Mazda High Performance Tech!
Flex Limited Ecoboost - Not Stock

Gen1 MS3 - COBB FMIC V2.0 | COBB SRI | COBB AP Stage 2 W/MSF_V1.08y | COBB 3" Downpipe | COBB CBE | Devil's Own Stage 2 Meth Injection | AST 4300 Coilovers | Haltech Fuel Pump Internals | Rota Torque 18x8 w/ 235/40/18 | ACT 6 PUCK Sprung/Streetlite
Haltech is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-03-2008, 08:23 PM   #2

NYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the world
Thanked 29,975 Times in 477 Posts
Groans: 8
Groaned at 8 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

shit i had an extra i just gave to a buddy 2 days ago
NYpest is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-03-2008, 08:33 PM   #3
Eatin' Your Tuna

Haltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)

Well that doesn't do me a bit of good lol!

An intro thread on MSF is like your first day at a State Corrections facility. "Your gonna get tested".

Gen1 MS3 - COBB FMIC V2.0 | COBB SRI | COBB AP Stage 2 W/MSF_V1.08y | COBB 3" Downpipe | COBB CBE | Devil's Own Stage 2 Meth Injection | AST 4300 Coilovers | Haltech Fuel Pump Internals | Rota Torque 18x8 w/ 235/40/18 | ACT 6 PUCK Sprung/Streetlite
 Old 05-04-2008, 10:39 AM   #4

Crizomatic is a name known to allCrizomatic is a name known to allCrizomatic is a name known to allCrizomatic is a name known to allCrizomatic is a name known to allCrizomatic is a name known to all
Groans: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I always try to just get parts from the maker so I don't have to deal with some potentially shady shop :/
Crizomatic is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-04-2008, 10:42 AM   #5
Eatin' Your Tuna

(Thread Starter)

We have some good parts vendors, but the SRI's seem to become out of stock often.

Old 05-04-2008, 10:51 AM   #6

aaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the world
Thanked 9,455 Times in 2,594 Posts
Groans: 370
Groaned at 171 Times in 143 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

SU, PG have them for same price...I'd shoot both an email and see if anyone has them in stock.
aaronc7 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-04-2008, 11:28 AM   #7
Fux Wit It

Darksun280 is the leader of the worldDarksun280 is the leader of the worldDarksun280 is the leader of the worldDarksun280 is the leader of the worldDarksun280 is the leader of the worldDarksun280 is the leader of the worldDarksun280 is the leader of the worldDarksun280 is the leader of the worldDarksun280 is the leader of the worldDarksun280 is the leader of the worldDarksun280 is the leader of the world
Thanked 16,104 Times in 4,061 Posts
Groans: 175
Groaned at 498 Times in 278 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

SU usually has a bunch for 175 and there shipping is fast
Darksun280 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-04-2008, 05:50 PM   #8

Betelgeuse has a brilliant futureBetelgeuse has a brilliant futureBetelgeuse has a brilliant futureBetelgeuse has a brilliant futureBetelgeuse has a brilliant futureBetelgeuse has a brilliant futureBetelgeuse has a brilliant futureBetelgeuse has a brilliant futureBetelgeuse has a brilliant futureBetelgeuse has a brilliant futureBetelgeuse has a brilliant future
Groans: 0
Groaned at 4 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I got mine at SU:

Cobb SRI: Mazdaspeed 3
 Old 05-04-2008, 08:28 PM   #9
pewpew

Sacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,189 Times in 609 Posts
Groaned at 9 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

be careful...both SU and PG don't mark the stock status of their stuff, so make sure to call it in first (as aaronc7 said). my experiences with SU have been that they do some ordering directly from cobb (to be shipped to you instead of them) on the fly. this is why you must find out if they have the SRI on hand, or you might have a problem. as mentioned, these SRIs are very low on stock everywhere right now, so only way to know for sure is to call it in...=d
Sacrilicious is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-04-2008, 11:04 PM   #10

numbnuts22715 is the leader of the worldnumbnuts22715 is the leader of the worldnumbnuts22715 is the leader of the worldnumbnuts22715 is the leader of the worldnumbnuts22715 is the leader of the worldnumbnuts22715 is the leader of the worldnumbnuts22715 is the leader of the worldnumbnuts22715 is the leader of the worldnumbnuts22715 is the leader of the worldnumbnuts22715 is the leader of the worldnumbnuts22715 is the leader of the world
Thanked 12,190 Times in 249 Posts
Groans: 15
Groaned at 9 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Dont know if youre a member of mazda3forums but a sponsor there just posted the other day he has like 13 in stock.
COBB SRI back in stock - Dabears2k.com
It's 175, probably plus shipping, but atleast hes got them
numbnuts22715 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-05-2008, 09:53 AM   #11

SgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,355 Times in 343 Posts
Groans: 106
Groaned at 30 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

IF SU has them, they are extremely fast with shipping. Mine came in 2 days.
SgtP is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-05-2008, 09:53 AM   #12
AG.

AG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the world
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

i was very satisfied with SU...i got a couple of extra goodies
 Old 05-06-2008, 10:19 AM   #13

Zeya is the leader of the worldZeya is the leader of the worldZeya is the leader of the worldZeya is the leader of the worldZeya is the leader of the worldZeya is the leader of the worldZeya is the leader of the worldZeya is the leader of the worldZeya is the leader of the worldZeya is the leader of the worldZeya is the leader of the world
Thanked 11,133 Times in 262 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by AG. View Post
i was very satisfied with SU...i got a couple of extra goodies
I keep hearing that. What did they give you? A license plate frame and sticker or something?
Zeya is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-06-2008, 12:10 PM   #14

flashfrenzy has a spectacular aura aboutflashfrenzy has a spectacular aura aboutflashfrenzy has a spectacular aura about
Not Ranked  0 score     

SU has a coupon code SU2008 that give you like 3% off or something. That combined with the free shipping made it cheaper than anywhere else I could find it. But yeah, you need to call to check on their stock first.
flashfrenzy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to flashfrenzy For This Useful Post:
Haltech (05-06-2008)
 Old 05-06-2008, 12:56 PM   #15

Zeya is the leader of the worldZeya is the leader of the worldZeya is the leader of the worldZeya is the leader of the worldZeya is the leader of the worldZeya is the leader of the worldZeya is the leader of the worldZeya is the leader of the worldZeya is the leader of the worldZeya is the leader of the worldZeya is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by flashfrenzy View Post
SU has a coupon code SU2008 that give you like 3% off or something. That combined with the free shipping made it cheaper than anywhere else I could find it. But yeah, you need to call to check on their stock first.
Hmm. I happen to know another, different SU coupon code. I wonder if you can use two at once.
 Old 05-06-2008, 02:12 PM   #16

redrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 4
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

well if they aren't in stock it will be another 2-3 weeks before more are available according to our supplier.
redrocketz is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-06-2008, 02:21 PM   #17
Eatin' Your Tuna

(Thread Starter)

I can wait another 2 weeks. I just broke the driveshaft in my fuckin truck anyways Well, it broke on its own, bearing failure at the rear knuckle.

Old 05-06-2008, 02:46 PM   #18

redrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond reputeredrocketz has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

yeah I lost a driveshaft before and to this day can't figure out how it made it's way out the bottom of the car. 2 u-bolts and a gas tank couldn't hold it but they were all still there and intact.
 Old 05-06-2008, 02:49 PM   #19
Eatin' Your Tuna

(Thread Starter)

Mine snapped at the front knuckle, bounced off the safety loop, bounced back up, snapped the rear knuckle, than smacked into the catback, out the side of the truck, into the gutter. Its a 5 inch alumn piece and i was completely shocked, seeing it sitting in the gutter.. Happened at 40 mph the other day. All thats left is the spline in the tranny and rear piece bolted in to the rear end. Freaky shit man. Im just glad no one was hit by the driveline.

Old 05-06-2008, 02:57 PM   #20

Not Ranked  0 score     

hah my buddy drove right over it in his Cobra we were doing roughly 60mph and I hit the gas and there it went.
 Old 05-06-2008, 03:02 PM   #21

aaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the world
Thanked 9,455 Times in 2,594 Posts
Groans: 370
Groaned at 171 Times in 143 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Someone posted on mazdas247 that this place has about 9 in stock. Not sure if theres shipping charge but here it is

COBB Tuning Mazdaspeed3 Short Ram Intake
aaronc7 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-06-2008, 04:40 PM   #22
Eatin' Your Tuna

(Thread Starter)

Its going to have to wait. Just spent $400 on a fuckin new 5" Alumn shaft... Thanks guys for the heads up though.

Old 05-06-2008, 05:49 PM   #23
AG.

AG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Zeya View Post
I keep hearing that. What did they give you? A license plate frame and sticker or something?

ya license plate frame, stickers, and a mazda umm..neck thingy...lanyard!...extra goodies are always fun lol
 Old 05-06-2008, 10:05 PM   #24

jlarson1983 is the leader of the worldjlarson1983 is the leader of the worldjlarson1983 is the leader of the worldjlarson1983 is the leader of the worldjlarson1983 is the leader of the worldjlarson1983 is the leader of the worldjlarson1983 is the leader of the worldjlarson1983 is the leader of the worldjlarson1983 is the leader of the worldjlarson1983 is the leader of the worldjlarson1983 is the leader of the world
Thanked 47,923 Times in 643 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

FS: COBB SRI $140 picked up (NJ)
jlarson1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-07-2008, 05:59 AM   #25
pewpew

Sacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the worldSacrilicious is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

haha...it lasted as long as it took for someone from NJ to wake up this morning...

that dude from bergenfield is definitely gonna get it! oO
 Old 05-07-2008, 06:30 AM   #26

NYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the worldNYpest is the leader of the world
Thanked 29,975 Times in 477 Posts
Groaned at 8 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

not a price break but cklmotorsport.com

supposedly9 in stock as of yesterday ?????
NYpest is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-08-2008, 04:56 AM   #27

AutoXRacer has a reputation beyond reputeAutoXRacer has a reputation beyond reputeAutoXRacer has a reputation beyond reputeAutoXRacer has a reputation beyond reputeAutoXRacer has a reputation beyond reputeAutoXRacer has a reputation beyond reputeAutoXRacer has a reputation beyond reputeAutoXRacer has a reputation beyond reputeAutoXRacer has a reputation beyond reputeAutoXRacer has a reputation beyond reputeAutoXRacer has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Haltech View Post
By law, they have to stop sale on a non C.A.R.B exempted product when it expires. Perhaps Mazda isnt selling enough of these to spend the $300,000 for re-certification. Mine has worked flawlessly so i dont know why you are all upset.

I really dont think a dealer is going to give you shit for having a Cobb SRI. If they do, a pleasant conversation with the Service Manager, telling im you will take your care elsewhere may get your mods ignored. People think the money maker at a car dealership is sales when its actually, the service dept.
Haltech, I thought you had an MSCAI...? Why are you shopping for an SRI now...?
 Old 05-08-2008, 06:46 AM   #28
pewpew

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by AutoXRacer View Post
Haltech, I thought you had an MSCAI...? Why are you shopping for an SRI now...?
AP fever?
 Old 05-08-2008, 10:59 AM   #29
Eatin' Your Tuna

(Thread Starter)

i do have an MSCAI... i want to experiment a little bit and i have some options im exploring.

Old 05-09-2008, 09:06 AM   #30

killyoutoo is just really nicekillyoutoo is just really nicekillyoutoo is just really nicekillyoutoo is just really nicekillyoutoo is just really nice
Not Ranked  0 score     

Just called streetunit and they said they are on backorder for about 3 weeks
killyoutoo is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-09-2008, 10:45 AM   #31

sweetpickles is the leader of the worldsweetpickles is the leader of the worldsweetpickles is the leader of the worldsweetpickles is the leader of the worldsweetpickles is the leader of the worldsweetpickles is the leader of the worldsweetpickles is the leader of the worldsweetpickles is the leader of the worldsweetpickles is the leader of the worldsweetpickles is the leader of the worldsweetpickles is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

dabears2k.com might have some left, dunno. They recently got a shipment in and shipped mine out on Monday, installed it Wednesday.
sweetpickles is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-09-2008, 11:32 AM   #32
AG.

Not Ranked  0 score     

i am so glad i got mine before they went on backorder everywhere...perfect timing!
 Old 05-10-2008, 05:21 PM   #33

mehrdad02DLI is an unknown quantity at this point
Not Ranked  0 score     

So the Cobb SRI is just a straight bolt on after you remove the stock air box right? There isnt any thing else that needs to be done to the car for the SRI to work properly is there?

Hmm, I wonder if I contact Cobb tuning they would give me a discount since my last name is Cobb...lol!
mehrdad02DLI is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-11-2008, 09:39 AM   #34
AG.

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by mehrdad02DLI View Post
So the Cobb SRI is just a straight bolt on after you remove the stock air box right? There isnt any thing else that needs to be done to the car for the SRI to work properly is there?

Hmm, I wonder if I contact Cobb tuning they would give me a discount since my last name is Cobb...lol!
the install is SUPER easy, seriously. I am horrible with cars yet I got it. The hardest part was gettin the stock airbox off the hose near the BPV, thats it. super easy and it sounds awesome you can hear it at like 3k rpm...shhhhhhhhh psshh...shhhhhhhhhhh psshhh....lol you get the idea
 Old 05-11-2008, 11:21 PM   #35

killyoutoo is just really nicekillyoutoo is just really nicekillyoutoo is just really nicekillyoutoo is just really nicekillyoutoo is just really nice
Not Ranked  0 score     

also tried to call cklmotorsports on friday but couldnt get a hold of anyone there. will try again on monday morning.
killyoutoo is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-12-2008, 10:45 AM   #36

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Sacrilicious View Post
be careful...both SU and PG don't mark the stock status of their stuff, so make sure to call it in first (as aaronc7 said). my experiences with SU have been that they do some ordering directly from cobb (to be shipped to you instead of them) on the fly. this is why you must find out if they have the SRI on hand, or you might have a problem. as mentioned, these SRIs are very low on stock everywhere right now, so only way to know for sure is to call it in...=d
I just ordered three parts from SU yesterday, including the Cobb SRI. They sent me an email saying the Cobb SRI is out of stock for the next "3 to 5 weeks".

I asked them if they'd ship the other stuff separately. They'll probably email back in the next 24 hours with a reply. Hopefully they will.
 Old 05-13-2008, 01:02 PM   #37
Dismember

KaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,184 Times in 171 Posts
Groans: 9
Groaned at 27 Times in 13 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I just ordered my Cobb from S.U. today. If you use coupon code SU2008 it's only $169.75 with free shipping. I tried that CLKMotorsports or whoever it was that had 13 in stock, but by the time I looked they were down to 1 left and it had been a day or so since that post was made. And then I'd have had to pay full price plus shipping for something that was probably backordered anyway. So now I wait.............
 Old 05-13-2008, 01:32 PM   #38

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by KaiserSoze View Post
I just ordered my Cobb from S.U. today. If you use coupon code SU2008 it's only $169.75 with free shipping. I tried that CLKMotorsports or whoever it was that had 13 in stock, but by the time I looked they were down to 1 left and it had been a day or so since that post was made. And then I'd have had to pay full price plus shipping for something that was probably backordered anyway. So now I wait.............
Damn. I used another code for 3% off the total bill. Slightly more expensive with my code, but we're talking peanuts. I'm pretty sure you can only use one code at a time. Of course if I had done two orders I'd have saved more moeny. *grumble* Oh well whatever.

And I think everything on SU is free shipping. I could be mistaken, but it seemed that every product page says free shipping.
 Old 05-13-2008, 01:42 PM   #39
Dismember

KaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the worldKaiserSoze is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,184 Times in 171 Posts
Groans: 9
Groaned at 27 Times in 13 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Zeya View Post
Damn. I used another code for 3% off the total bill. Slightly more expensive with my code, but we're talking peanuts. I'm pretty sure you can only use one code at a time. Of course if I had done two orders I'd have saved more moeny. *grumble* Oh well whatever.

And I think everything on SU is free shipping. I could be mistaken, but it seemed that every product page says free shipping.
Yeah, I guess I made it seem like the coupon code had free shipping too. I was just reiterating the free shipping since most sites don't show shipping charges until you're ready to check out. BTW, the code I used was 3% off as well so you shouldn't feel bad.
 Old 05-13-2008, 05:46 PM   #40

DAC17 has a spectacular aura aboutDAC17 has a spectacular aura about
Groans: 2
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Is this intake difficult to install? How much time?

Thanks.