register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 6 - Engine, Transmission & Driveline

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Dizzy Turbo
  • 1 Post By Vansquish

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 11-18-2014, 07:03 PM   #1

Absolut1l has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolut1l has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolut1l has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolut1l has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolut1l has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolut1l has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolut1l has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolut1l has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolut1l has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolut1l has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolut1l has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default hot oil smell in cabin (at Idle)

After driving for a while and stopping at a stop light, parking etc. I am getting a pretty strong oil smell in the cabin. I am not entirely sure it's hot oil, might be slightly burnt oil smell. It's particularly noticeable if I park out front of a store and leave the car running while I grab something. When I return, I can really smell it. Only happens after the engine is warm and has been running a while on the road, and then I stop and idle. Cannot smell it while driving normally.

Any ideas? Don't see any obvious leaks on the engine block. Haven't been underneath yet. Read that is may be a small leak somewhere and the oil is heating up on the block or dripping on the exhaust. Recently had a new tranny, clutch, flywheel installed and had the VVT fix done.
 Old 11-18-2014, 07:08 PM   #2

djern is the leader of the worlddjern is the leader of the worlddjern is the leader of the worlddjern is the leader of the worlddjern is the leader of the worlddjern is the leader of the worlddjern is the leader of the worlddjern is the leader of the worlddjern is the leader of the worlddjern is the leader of the worlddjern is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,017 Times in 457 Posts
Groans: 24
Not Ranked  0 score     

could be grease coming off of the propeller shaft and splattering onto your downpipe burning off...I know cuz i have the same problem...

06 VRM Speed 6 W/Navi
05 Mazda Family Truckster
FREEKTUNED\\Cobb AP\\Autotech Internals\\Eibach Pro Springs\\Sure SRI+TIP\\Street Unit TP\\CPE RMM\AWR 88 Duro TMM\\Forge V1\\JBR Shortcut\\JBR SSB\\CPE & Sure Rear Diff Mounts\\Unicorn Blood (Rotella T6)

twitter.com/djern
instagram.com/djern
facebook.com/djern
djern is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-18-2014, 08:22 PM   #3

tastysi2004 is the leader of the worldtastysi2004 is the leader of the worldtastysi2004 is the leader of the worldtastysi2004 is the leader of the worldtastysi2004 is the leader of the worldtastysi2004 is the leader of the worldtastysi2004 is the leader of the worldtastysi2004 is the leader of the worldtastysi2004 is the leader of the worldtastysi2004 is the leader of the worldtastysi2004 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 22 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

do you have a valve cover breather cap?
happened to me until i rerouted it to a occ with a breather on it.
Purple drank in my tank.
build block, pnp everything, tr825 core, meth and lots of it.
554whp/546wtq @ 30psi.
another build? maybe soon..
b/c race cars need more attention than women.

adlpb: ~Fast cars are for straight lines. Corners are for fast drivers.~

#CATBACKEXHAUST
tastysi2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tastysi2004 For This Useful Post:
roguemazda (03-04-2015)
 Old 11-18-2014, 11:14 PM   #4

littleloogy is the leader of the worldlittleloogy is the leader of the worldlittleloogy is the leader of the worldlittleloogy is the leader of the worldlittleloogy is the leader of the worldlittleloogy is the leader of the worldlittleloogy is the leader of the worldlittleloogy is the leader of the worldlittleloogy is the leader of the worldlittleloogy is the leader of the worldlittleloogy is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,653 Times in 1,801 Posts
Groans: 6
Groaned at 21 Times in 17 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I get this every day of my life. I just push the recirculating button if I'm at a stop.

Sent From a Galaxy, Far Far Away...
littleloogy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littleloogy For This Useful Post:
djmarkian (01-13-2015), sxman (11-25-2014)
 Old 11-24-2014, 09:48 PM   #5

Inquisitive is the leader of the worldInquisitive is the leader of the worldInquisitive is the leader of the worldInquisitive is the leader of the worldInquisitive is the leader of the worldInquisitive is the leader of the worldInquisitive is the leader of the worldInquisitive is the leader of the worldInquisitive is the leader of the worldInquisitive is the leader of the worldInquisitive is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

I’m not saying our layout is exactly the same, but I have noticed a similar slight smell from the very first day, which was enhanced when I changed my DP. There is a downward pointing pipe on our vehicles towards the exhaust pipe tunnel, which could be a water drain for the wiper tray. To make sure it wasn’t an intake culprit, you can follow what I did on page 20 in the current version at MS3 normal progression of modifications (stages). I also added a layer of foam insulating tape on top of the round gasket that seals the hood / bonnet from the firewall. In another attempt to tackle the problem, I have just wrapped my DP. So far, the smell of it burning in is preferable to the oily smell. So, I am not sure if it is cured or just masking the other smell. Next, I might place aluminium foil around the wrap in case any oil is dripping on it as the woven wrap seems to be quite porous. To me it is interesting that the stock DP’s outer shell must have acted like a heat shield and lessened the impact of any dripping oil.

Last edited by Inquisitive; 11-24-2014 at 10:08 PM. Reason: changed "the" to "that seals"
Inquisitive is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Inquisitive For This Useful Post:
Absolut1l (12-12-2014)
 Old 12-27-2014, 08:14 AM   #6

95BLKMAX will become famous soon enough
Not Ranked  0 score     

I have the same issue. It's the famous PTO's leak. Once it gets hot from driving for a while the film of oil starts to "cook" so when you come to a stop it allows the sulfuric stink of "cooking gear oil" to raise and get sucked in the HVAC into the cabin. What sucks is that even with the controls set to recirc in my car I STILL get the stink creep into the cabin if parked for a few minutes.

Only way that's worked for me to reduce it is to get under the car and spraying down the diff with brake parts cleaner to remove the film. Of course this is a temporary fix, as our PTOs continually seep oil. So depending on how much yours leaks, you may have to do this weekly, or monthly. I do it on mine every oil change (although I should do it more often, just too lazy to get under the car lol)... actually if you happen to have the battery relocated to the trunk like me you can ALSO get to it from the engine bay without having to undo the intake- however this still leaves some residue at the bottom so you still have to get under the car.

I read recently that someone here was attempting to fix this issue and did so by masking off one of the HVAC cowl intakes. Dont recall the member but Im sure you can find it by searching. Something along the lines that the center inlet is grabbing from outside, but the one on the pass side isnt fully sealed from the hood so it allows under-hood fumes/ scents to raise outward through there and get sucked into that HVAC. I'm going to give this a try today actually.
95BLKMAX is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 95BLKMAX For This Useful Post:
Vansquish (03-16-2016)
 Old 12-27-2014, 08:40 AM   #7
Police - Grammarhead

Vansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the world
Thanked 6,870 Times in 2,696 Posts
Groans: 1,841
Groaned at 45 Times in 26 Posts

I doubt it's the PTO, as it doesn't run particularly hot unless there's something else wrong with it. Furthermore, it's not accurate to say that, "our PTOs continually seep oil." If you bother to reseal it, it won't leak.

It's much more likely that the source of the smell is the turbo leaking oil into the exhaust system, where it burns and then wafts into the cabin while you're at a rest. It's much the same problem for those of us who have straight-piped exhaust systems, or high-flow cats. There's a significant amount of unburnt hydrocarbon material that exits the exhaust, and when you're at a rest, that can waft forward to the HVAC intake.

Vansquish is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vansquish For This Useful Post:
BrianB6 (03-02-2015)
 Old 12-27-2014, 09:04 AM   #8

Dizzy Turbo is the leader of the worldDizzy Turbo is the leader of the worldDizzy Turbo is the leader of the worldDizzy Turbo is the leader of the worldDizzy Turbo is the leader of the worldDizzy Turbo is the leader of the worldDizzy Turbo is the leader of the worldDizzy Turbo is the leader of the worldDizzy Turbo is the leader of the worldDizzy Turbo is the leader of the worldDizzy Turbo is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,039 Times in 850 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Did you really just say the pto cooks the oil on the outside of the case? So what happens to the fluid inside the case where it is hotter, does it boil or something. Gtfo terrible idea blaming the pto
littleloogy likes this.
Dizzy Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-28-2014, 12:22 PM   #9

95BLKMAX will become famous soon enough
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Vansquish View Post
I doubt it's the PTO, as it doesn't run particularly hot unless there's something else wrong with it. Furthermore, it's not accurate to say that, "our PTOs continually seep oil." If you bother to reseal it, it won't leak.....
I havent gotten the chance to re-seal it just yet. My turbo has no leak thankfully so I was merely speaking from personal experience with my PTO. In my car I have a distinct scent of sulfur and the only thing that can cause that smell in our car is gear oil.

OP obviously needs to get under the car and take a look to see what's leaking and diagnose from there.

Originally Posted by Dizzy Turbo View Post
Did you really just say the pto cooks the oil on the outside of the case? So what happens to the fluid inside the case where it is hotter, does it boil or something. Gtfo terrible idea blaming the pto
Didnt mean that literally... Just that the surface of the PTO's exterior is hot enough for the film of gear oil that mine develops to stink up.
95BLKMAX is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-28-2014, 12:29 PM   #10

btstarcher is the leader of the worldbtstarcher is the leader of the worldbtstarcher is the leader of the worldbtstarcher is the leader of the worldbtstarcher is the leader of the worldbtstarcher is the leader of the worldbtstarcher is the leader of the worldbtstarcher is the leader of the worldbtstarcher is the leader of the worldbtstarcher is the leader of the worldbtstarcher is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,519 Times in 1,761 Posts
Groans: 112
Groaned at 38 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Vented OCC or oil cap will do this.
JBR 3.5" whale penis intake, HTP polished battery tray, PnP stock intake manifold w/VCTS delete (by Kmac), Corksport TMIC, Forge V2 BPV, JBR TIG's, Kozmic EGR delete, Cobb AP, PTP HPFP internals, stock TBE w/gutted cats, JBR RMM, SU PMM and TMM, Koni Yellow Sport struts, Swift springs, Tri Point Engineering RSB, Whiteline Anti Lift Kit, PTP Injector Seals, GenPu transmission, Fidanza flywheel, 3 BAR MAP sensor, Posifab 10.5:1 CR 88mm sexy pistons, Molnar rods, sleeved block, PTP BSD

SnailTune in progress
btstarcher is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to btstarcher For This Useful Post:
roguemazda (03-04-2015)
 Old 02-24-2015, 11:44 PM   #11

Inquisitive is the leader of the worldInquisitive is the leader of the worldInquisitive is the leader of the worldInquisitive is the leader of the worldInquisitive is the leader of the worldInquisitive is the leader of the worldInquisitive is the leader of the worldInquisitive is the leader of the worldInquisitive is the leader of the worldInquisitive is the leader of the worldInquisitive is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by btstarcher View Post
Vented OCC or oil cap will do this.
I have just vented my OCC, which did help increase the interval between OCC drains somewhat. What I didn’t expect was the ease in hitting the red-line due to venting as I had already installed a second vent directly on the block (PCV Plate). I had initially just put a filter where the hose previously went into the TIP and left the hose on top when I capped the TIP. However, the smell quickly made me move the hose to vent low into the wheel-well, which seems to have worked smell-wise. I pity those that install with a short hose between the OCC and filter.
 Old 02-25-2015, 05:21 AM   #12

silvapain is the leader of the worldsilvapain is the leader of the worldsilvapain is the leader of the worldsilvapain is the leader of the worldsilvapain is the leader of the worldsilvapain is the leader of the worldsilvapain is the leader of the worldsilvapain is the leader of the worldsilvapain is the leader of the worldsilvapain is the leader of the worldsilvapain is the leader of the world
Thanked 19,667 Times in 5,045 Posts
Groans: 136
Groaned at 47 Times in 41 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Leaking exhaust can cause it too.
roguemazda (03-04-2015), Vansquish (03-10-2015)
 Old 03-02-2015, 03:42 PM   #13

Absolut1l has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolut1l has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolut1l has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolut1l has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolut1l has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolut1l has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolut1l has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolut1l has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolut1l has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolut1l has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolut1l has a reputation beyond repute
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Turns out the issue is a leaky transfer case. At least that is what the Mazda dealer told me. That makes sense to me although I wonder how that would happen if it was fine at 72k when I bought it. 20k miles later and I have fixed just about every problem a car can possibly have...

Does anyone happen to know anything about thes TC on these cars? I have an extended warranty 30k/3 years that covers most everything except gaskets and wear parts. I was denied coverage for the leaky TC because I don't have the gasket coverage on the warranty. However I read that this is a problem from the factory and there is a TSB on it, and that there isn't even a gasket there in the first place. My warranty covers the TC but not gaskets. I'm wondering if I can still get them to cover it since the TC itself is defective which is causing the issue. What do you guys think?
 Old 03-02-2015, 03:53 PM   #14

dale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the world
Thanked 10,527 Times in 2,900 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 24 Times in 21 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

My old 6 stunk and my ms6 with 0 leak tc stinks when set to fresh air and when sitting around idling. Replacing the cabin filter doesn't do much. They must have just put the filter inlet in a crappy place.
BILSTEIN - H&R SPRINGS - 18x8.5 +48 ROTA SVN - 265/35R18 HTR ZIII
MINI H1 6.0 - CAR LED TAILS

SEE MORE USING !SHOUTTAG.COM - ENTER: !6SPEED6
dale_gribble is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-02-2015, 04:41 PM   #15

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by dale_gribble View Post
My old 6 stunk and my ms6 with 0 leak tc stinks when set to fresh air and when sitting around idling. Replacing the cabin filter doesn't do much. They must have just put the filter inlet in a crappy place.
Only thing is, there was no such smell prior to about 5k miles ago. The smell crept up and is getting worse. Although I often smell all sorts of car fluids in the cabin. And sounds.. And... Driving this car is like having any woman you want every night. But they all have a secret VD waiting for you.
 Old 03-04-2015, 12:45 PM   #16

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

So the dealer quoted me $440 for parts and labor to fix the leak. Hoever, I am not sure what they think is leaking. The oil is clearly leaking OUT of the Transfer case and the getting hot and my AC sucks in the hot oil smell into the cabin. The proposed fix for this leak is to replace oil seals in the TC LN01-27-238; LN01-27-398. But this doesn't make sense to me. Why would those internal oil seals need to be replaced to fix a leaky TC when the oil is coming OUT of the TC itself? Here is a diagram with the oil seal they are referring to: FRONT DIFFERENTIALS. Fits: Mazda | Jim Ellis Mazda

As you can see, it's a tiny oil seal inside the TC gear assembly. Why on Earth would this cause my TC to leak?

Oh yeah, and I found the TSB for the Leaky TC problem. It clearly shows the fix is to open the case and reseal it with some sealant. I'm wondering if the dealer is trying to charge me to fix shit that doesn't need it or if they jsut have no idea what they are doing.. Or maybe they know what they're doing and I'm just paranoid because every time I fix something two more things are fucked on this car..

Link to TSB: http://www.accessecu.com/accessport/...003-001-08.pdf (Which my car falls into)

Last edited by Absolut1l; 03-04-2015 at 01:01 PM.
Absolut1l is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-10-2015, 07:31 AM   #17

ttgeoff is a name known to allttgeoff is a name known to allttgeoff is a name known to allttgeoff is a name known to allttgeoff is a name known to allttgeoff is a name known to all
Not Ranked  0 score     

I have a 2006 MS6 and i have the exact same issue. If you remove the windshield cowl and the lower cowl to get access to the downpipe you will clearly see the problem is just a crappy location for the fresh air inlet. these has to be a way to add additional filtration or maybe just block the inlet off completely. im pretty annoyed at how strong the smell is and as soon as time allows i will be creating a fix for my car.
ttgeoff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ttgeoff For This Useful Post:
dale_gribble (03-10-2015), torquemaniac (09-29-2016), Vansquish (03-10-2015)
 Old 03-10-2015, 01:17 PM   #18
Banned

license2ill is infamous around these partslicense2ill is infamous around these parts
Groans: 30
Groaned at 132 Times in 57 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Typical of valve cover gasket leaks too.
license2ill is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-10-2015, 01:36 PM   #19
Police - Grammarhead

Vansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the world
Thanked 6,870 Times in 2,696 Posts
Groans: 1,841
Groaned at 45 Times in 26 Posts

Originally Posted by ttgeoff View Post
I have a 2006 MS6 and i have the exact same issue. If you remove the windshield cowl and the lower cowl to get access to the downpipe you will clearly see the problem is just a crappy location for the fresh air inlet. these has to be a way to add additional filtration or maybe just block the inlet off completely. im pretty annoyed at how strong the smell is and as soon as time allows i will be creating a fix for my car.
I may try and relocate that intake opening at some point during this summer, if I can figure out a way to kluge something together.

FWIW, in my case, most of my burning oil smells were taken care of when I swapped turbos, and the exhaust odor was about 95% rectified by tightening the v-band clamp on the downpipe a few more turns.
ttgeoff likes this.

Vansquish is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-15-2016, 08:10 PM   #20

DarrenMon will become famous soon enoughDarrenMon will become famous soon enough
Not Ranked  0 score     

Hey guys. Sorry to resurrect a possible old problem but this leak has been really getting to me.

I started noticing the smell of oil about a bit more than month ago, but being so busy, I never had the chance to look at it until this past week. I had the oil changed in early to mid feb and the tranny oil and rear diff oil changed a few days after that. We noticed the leak after I brought it in to jiffy lube in Lewis estates (as it's less than 5 mins from my house) to quickly take a look at what the smell was and where it was coming from. The first picture shows what we saw and the tech there looked at the fill whole in the tcase and some fluid came out. The tech guy there said it could be from that seal around the shaft that goes from the tcase to the rear diff and he didn't want to top it up since the fluid could have expanded (from heat) and will give us a false reading of how high the fluid level was, so he put the fill plug back in and sent me on my way as there wasn't much he could do but recommend I get that seal replaced.

Fast forward to a few nights ago. I got under the car to get a better look at what the leak could be coming from. The rest of the pictures are from that night.

Fast forward again to today. I was tired of smelling the oil at every freaking stop or idle and was worried that the tcase fluid had run dry. I brought it back to the same jiffly lube after getting home from work today to get the tcase fluid topped up so I could try to get a bit more time before getting the car into a shop to get a diagnosis. I go into the safeway to pick up a few things and get back to the jiffylube and get told that the tcase fluid level was fine and they thought it was the power steering leaking badly. We check the PS fluid reservoir and it was full. We check a few other fluids and look underneath with a flash light and and from what we could see, everything was fine as we saw no fluid leaking from above the tcase. At this point, I'm livid as I can't seem to figure out what exactly is wrong so I just went home.

I tried looking online to see what it could be but keep getting the same answers everywehre I look. Please, help me ease my mind of what the possibilities are, so I can bring it into a shop with more than " I have no idea of what it is".

Darren
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160301_172617.jpg (4.10 MB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg 20160311_192546.jpg (4.66 MB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg 20160311_192506.jpg (3.57 MB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg 20160311_192647.jpg (4.23 MB, 19 views)
DarrenMon is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-16-2016, 10:04 AM   #21

GTISPEED3 is the leader of the worldGTISPEED3 is the leader of the worldGTISPEED3 is the leader of the worldGTISPEED3 is the leader of the worldGTISPEED3 is the leader of the worldGTISPEED3 is the leader of the worldGTISPEED3 is the leader of the worldGTISPEED3 is the leader of the worldGTISPEED3 is the leader of the worldGTISPEED3 is the leader of the worldGTISPEED3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 17
Groaned at 8 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I've had this smell for about 2 years now. I've given up on it, just been using recirc. No fluid levels have changed. No leaks visible under or above the car. It pisses me off, but I live with it. I know it's not what you wanted to hear, sorry.
GTISPEED3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-16-2016, 10:20 AM   #22

MikeBavaro has a brilliant futureMikeBavaro has a brilliant futureMikeBavaro has a brilliant futureMikeBavaro has a brilliant futureMikeBavaro has a brilliant futureMikeBavaro has a brilliant futureMikeBavaro has a brilliant futureMikeBavaro has a brilliant futureMikeBavaro has a brilliant futureMikeBavaro has a brilliant futureMikeBavaro has a brilliant future
Groans: 1
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Get under the car with a shit ton of rags and brake cleaner, hose the bitch down and make it SPOTLESS, not even a hint of oil res....... I know its a major PITA. once you clean it up, take it for a relatively short drive then look under it to spot the source, keep a close eye on it so you can catch the oil drip before it spreads all over everything and you cant trace it.
CS Short Throw-Whiteline Bushings-CS Rear Bar
1968 Mustang
Built 289 w/ factory heads
Built C4
Bulit 8" posi
Runs low 14's at 100 flat
MikeBavaro is offline   Reply With Quote