register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 6 - Engine, Transmission & Driveline

Notices

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Closed Thread

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 01-14-2012, 11:14 AM   #1

shnouz has a reputation beyond reputeshnouz has a reputation beyond reputeshnouz has a reputation beyond reputeshnouz has a reputation beyond reputeshnouz has a reputation beyond reputeshnouz has a reputation beyond reputeshnouz has a reputation beyond reputeshnouz has a reputation beyond reputeshnouz has a reputation beyond reputeshnouz has a reputation beyond reputeshnouz has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 4
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default P2187 code

Hey guys. I'm pulling a P2187 code, Lean at Idle Bank One. Currently I have a CS Inlet Pipe and short ram along with a CS catback. I'm running an AP with the stage1+ 93 tune. I cleared the code once to see if it would come back on, it did, almost within 3 miles of driving and idling. I also noticed that my AFR was between to 16.6 - 17.3 at idle, which is pretty high being that normal is I think 14.7. I just put the tune back to stock at the AFR is right where it should be at 14.7 and the CEL has not come back on yet. Any thoughts?
 Old 01-14-2012, 11:17 AM   #2

crazyp is the leader of the worldcrazyp is the leader of the worldcrazyp is the leader of the worldcrazyp is the leader of the worldcrazyp is the leader of the worldcrazyp is the leader of the worldcrazyp is the leader of the worldcrazyp is the leader of the worldcrazyp is the leader of the worldcrazyp is the leader of the worldcrazyp is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,559 Times in 638 Posts
Groans: 68
Groaned at 22 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

you are either leaking or need a maf cal, but Im going to lean towards leaking post MAF. could be the BPV connection, couplers, whatever. did you disconnect the battery after the intake install? LTFT above 20% will cause that code also
2006 MS6 -GTX3076 .82 AR-Steedspeed Topmount mani-DJ/PERM Top mount Kit with PERM tune-CXracing FMIC-Tial .44mm WG - KMD Internals- Sure RDM, Turbine tech FDM and FMM=JBR trilogy MM- Whiteline rear sway- eibach prosport springs-jbarone SSP-COBB AP-ACT 6PUCK- ITV22-Prosport Spin On Conversion-Snow Performance stg 2 Meth-CPE Injector seals-Matt Damon OCC
 Old 01-14-2012, 11:17 AM   #3

TriO is the leader of the worldTriO is the leader of the worldTriO is the leader of the worldTriO is the leader of the worldTriO is the leader of the worldTriO is the leader of the worldTriO is the leader of the worldTriO is the leader of the worldTriO is the leader of the worldTriO is the leader of the worldTriO is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

you done a MAF cal yet?
 Old 01-14-2012, 11:37 AM   #4

shnouz has a reputation beyond reputeshnouz has a reputation beyond reputeshnouz has a reputation beyond reputeshnouz has a reputation beyond reputeshnouz has a reputation beyond reputeshnouz has a reputation beyond reputeshnouz has a reputation beyond reputeshnouz has a reputation beyond reputeshnouz has a reputation beyond reputeshnouz has a reputation beyond reputeshnouz has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 4
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

I have not done a MAC Cal yet. Can someone enlighten me? I'm still a little new at this.
 Old 01-14-2012, 11:48 AM   #5
highest hp speed6 in cali

dooderek is the leader of the worlddooderek is the leader of the worlddooderek is the leader of the worlddooderek is the leader of the worlddooderek is the leader of the worlddooderek is the leader of the worlddooderek is the leader of the worlddooderek is the leader of the worlddooderek is the leader of the worlddooderek is the leader of the worlddooderek is the leader of the world
Thanked 6,576 Times in 1,870 Posts
Groans: 230
Groaned at 344 Times in 209 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/foru...e-noobs-83959/

read for how to do a maf cal, in the tuning guide
 Old 01-14-2012, 12:13 PM   #6
Fear The Banhammer!

Raider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the world
Thanked 44,794 Times in 11,340 Posts
Groans: 706
Groaned at 149 Times in 125 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I know you didn't search. Search for 2187 and you will find purge vale and all kinds of threads related.

Search

1) Looking to Buy a used Mazdaspeed? Read this!
2) New member? Read this before posting (UPDATED 10/2012!!) as well as the welcome PM and email. Details are here.
3) Wanna buy and sell here? DONATE for VIP
4) For Sale Section Rules UPDATED 9-17-2014! Please read before posting, especially if you have less than 150 posts!
5) Help MSF grow with FAQ threads!?
Closed Thread