register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 6 - Engine, Transmission & Driveline

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 12-04-2009, 02:42 PM   #1
Speeeeeed

06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world
Thanked 14,549 Times in 2,799 Posts
Groans: 41
Groaned at 23 Times in 19 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Speed 6 Workshop Manual

Ill be buying the 2 book, 3 ring binder version next week, and I plan on scanning it into a pdf. Anyone who is better than I am with Acrobat wanna edit in links to the chapters?

P&P, flow benched, head with welded EGR and +1mm inconel exhaust valves (260/200cfm @ .500"), Web Cams, Custom crankcase breather with integrated air/oil seperator, Custom 3/4" ID pan vac system, Blow through maf, Port matched IM, CNC AN-12 ORB block oil adapter, CP-e 88mm Stage 2 pistons, Pauter 22.5mm rods, ARP main, head, and crank studs, CP-e injector seals, Injector stud kit, Cometec 88mm 5 layer HG, Deatschworks flow tested matched injectors, DCR VVT, PTP 2250psi RV, Corksport front sway, Whiteline rear sway, AWR front/rear sway links, TT FMM, AWR 70d DMM, JBR 80D PMM, SU RMM, TT FRDM, CP-e RRDM, Autotech CDFP, DW65c ITFP, Custom L/A IC with a dual pass 20x25x1.5 heat exchanger, Dual Cobra I/C pumps, 2.5" ID 700hp I/A intercooler, Custom DP, Corksport catback, Corksport exhaust hangers, chrome plated genpu valve cover, chrome plated timing cover, Spin on oil filter, Fluidyne dual pass AN-12 oil cooler, Hayden oil cooler fan controller, Dual 4.7" SPAL oil cooler fans, Canton Racing 22-480 oil tstat, Custom BMRS AN-12 oil lines, SPC ball joints, 55w/35w headlights and independently switched fogs on custom waterproof harnesses, PIAA Super Plasma driving and interior lights, rear diff cutout switch, 3M clear front cover, Volk 17x7.5 wheels, Custom tcase bearing cap upgrade, GS EBC 3 port, Redline SS hood lift, Versatune, Defi gauges, Innovate MTX-L WB gauge, triple center gauge pod, Block8head dual vent pod, Redline shift boot & ebrake cover & arm rest cover, Mazdaspeed CF ebrake handle, SBC Full Face Feramic Clutch Disc, Dashawk, ACL rod bearings, King main bearings, Cosworth BSD, Custom windage tray, Holset HX35w, Creative Performance T3 EWG manifold, HKS VTA BOV, A1 H11 head studs, Hylomar HG sealant, SSP EGR delete plate, JBR EGR IM plug, JGS 40mm Race EWG

06Speed6 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 06Speed6 For This Useful Post:
djuosnteisn (12-07-2009), MATT DAMOND (12-09-2009), shakespeare (01-03-2010), tunersteve (12-19-2009)
 Old 12-04-2009, 06:06 PM   #2

6-Speed-6 has a reputation beyond repute6-Speed-6 has a reputation beyond repute6-Speed-6 has a reputation beyond repute6-Speed-6 has a reputation beyond repute6-Speed-6 has a reputation beyond repute6-Speed-6 has a reputation beyond repute6-Speed-6 has a reputation beyond repute6-Speed-6 has a reputation beyond repute6-Speed-6 has a reputation beyond repute6-Speed-6 has a reputation beyond repute6-Speed-6 has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 5
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I have never done it, but I have a full version of Acrobat at work and I will give it a try.

Your the man!
 Old 12-04-2009, 06:18 PM   #3

SneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the world
Groans: 18
Groaned at 19 Times in 13 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Did you get all of them? There is the general workshop manual an engine specific one a wiring specific there is a fourth can't remember if its a drivetrain or bodywork specific manual. Good luck scanning the general workshop manual as it is a big MF'r, I was going to scan mine but it was just to thick to do it on my scanner.

I'VE BEEN PLAYING DUMB FOR SO LONG ITS NOT A GAME ANYMORE

IF IT WAS WORTH THE TIME IT TOOK YOU TO GET EVEN THAN WHY DIDNT YOU TAKE A LITTLE MORE AND GET AHEAD?
SneakyP86 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-05-2009, 02:49 PM   #4
Speeeeeed

06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

I have a scanner and acrobat 7 pro, it wont take me more than a day to scan it.

P&P, flow benched, head with welded EGR and +1mm inconel exhaust valves (260/200cfm @ .500"), Web Cams, Custom crankcase breather with integrated air/oil seperator, Custom 3/4" ID pan vac system, Blow through maf, Port matched IM, CNC AN-12 ORB block oil adapter, CP-e 88mm Stage 2 pistons, Pauter 22.5mm rods, ARP main, head, and crank studs, CP-e injector seals, Injector stud kit, Cometec 88mm 5 layer HG, Deatschworks flow tested matched injectors, DCR VVT, PTP 2250psi RV, Corksport front sway, Whiteline rear sway, AWR front/rear sway links, TT FMM, AWR 70d DMM, JBR 80D PMM, SU RMM, TT FRDM, CP-e RRDM, Autotech CDFP, DW65c ITFP, Custom L/A IC with a dual pass 20x25x1.5 heat exchanger, Dual Cobra I/C pumps, 2.5" ID 700hp I/A intercooler, Custom DP, Corksport catback, Corksport exhaust hangers, chrome plated genpu valve cover, chrome plated timing cover, Spin on oil filter, Fluidyne dual pass AN-12 oil cooler, Hayden oil cooler fan controller, Dual 4.7" SPAL oil cooler fans, Canton Racing 22-480 oil tstat, Custom BMRS AN-12 oil lines, SPC ball joints, 55w/35w headlights and independently switched fogs on custom waterproof harnesses, PIAA Super Plasma driving and interior lights, rear diff cutout switch, 3M clear front cover, Volk 17x7.5 wheels, Custom tcase bearing cap upgrade, GS EBC 3 port, Redline SS hood lift, Versatune, Defi gauges, Innovate MTX-L WB gauge, triple center gauge pod, Block8head dual vent pod, Redline shift boot & ebrake cover & arm rest cover, Mazdaspeed CF ebrake handle, SBC Full Face Feramic Clutch Disc, Dashawk, ACL rod bearings, King main bearings, Cosworth BSD, Custom windage tray, Holset HX35w, Creative Performance T3 EWG manifold, HKS VTA BOV, A1 H11 head studs, Hylomar HG sealant, SSP EGR delete plate, JBR EGR IM plug, JGS 40mm Race EWG

Old 12-06-2009, 04:38 PM   #5

tmtbiker is the leader of the worldtmtbiker is the leader of the worldtmtbiker is the leader of the worldtmtbiker is the leader of the worldtmtbiker is the leader of the worldtmtbiker is the leader of the worldtmtbiker is the leader of the worldtmtbiker is the leader of the worldtmtbiker is the leader of the worldtmtbiker is the leader of the worldtmtbiker is the leader of the world
Groans: 17
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

please post in VIP for distribution?!
 Old 12-06-2009, 05:23 PM   #6
Speeeeeed

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Nope, nevah!

The Following User Says Thank You to 06Speed6 For This Useful Post:
silversurfer3 (12-19-2009)
 Old 12-06-2009, 05:28 PM   #7

JumpingJackson is the leader of the worldJumpingJackson is the leader of the worldJumpingJackson is the leader of the worldJumpingJackson is the leader of the worldJumpingJackson is the leader of the worldJumpingJackson is the leader of the worldJumpingJackson is the leader of the worldJumpingJackson is the leader of the worldJumpingJackson is the leader of the worldJumpingJackson is the leader of the worldJumpingJackson is the leader of the world
Groans: 3
Groaned at 23 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Thanks dood we appreciate it!
JumpingJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JumpingJackson For This Useful Post:
06Speed6 (12-06-2009), djuosnteisn (12-07-2009)
 Old 12-19-2009, 02:55 AM   #8

PeeJoeRickis will become famous soon enough
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I wonder if you could possibly take it to kinkos and have them scan it for you
PeeJoeRickis is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-19-2009, 10:26 AM   #9
Speeeeeed

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

I have a big sheet fed scanner.

Old 12-19-2009, 04:07 PM   #10

PeeJoeRickis will become famous soon enough
Not Ranked  0 score     

very nice
PeeJoeRickis is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-08-2010, 09:23 PM   #11
Speeeeeed

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Well I got it in today, it is regular paper which is nice for the scanner, but holy balls its 7" thick and two sided of course!

Old 01-08-2010, 10:01 PM   #12

chrisyng has a reputation beyond reputechrisyng has a reputation beyond reputechrisyng has a reputation beyond reputechrisyng has a reputation beyond reputechrisyng has a reputation beyond reputechrisyng has a reputation beyond reputechrisyng has a reputation beyond reputechrisyng has a reputation beyond reputechrisyng has a reputation beyond reputechrisyng has a reputation beyond reputechrisyng has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 10
Groaned at 7 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I have the ability to scan large documents into searchable PDF format in a matter of minutes.. If you find the job of getting all those pages scanned, feel free to send me a pm and I can have it done for you
chrisyng is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chrisyng For This Useful Post:
djuosnteisn (01-14-2010)
 Old 01-09-2010, 11:32 AM   #13
Speeeeeed

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

I have a scanner but my god lol, I wasnt expecting it to be this large.

Old 01-09-2010, 11:47 AM   #14

SneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the world
Groans: 18
Groaned at 19 Times in 13 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Yeah I have the manual also and a scanner and had fleeting thoughts of scanning it myself. I was planning on using the scanned manual instead of the paper one to keep from smudging oil and shit on it. But once I got to looking at it I decided it wasn't that high a priority to me.

I'VE BEEN PLAYING DUMB FOR SO LONG ITS NOT A GAME ANYMORE

IF IT WAS WORTH THE TIME IT TOOK YOU TO GET EVEN THAN WHY DIDNT YOU TAKE A LITTLE MORE AND GET AHEAD?
SneakyP86 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-09-2010, 12:10 PM   #15
Speeeeeed

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

lol yeah I know what you mean.

Old 01-13-2010, 03:41 PM   #16
Speeeeeed

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Well I scanned the first ~1600 pages which isnt even half of it and the text is find but the drawings kinda look fucked up. I scanned it at 300dpi on b&w, so I am going to run it through again at 300dpi grey scale and see what they look like.

The Following User Says Thank You to 06Speed6 For This Useful Post:
djuosnteisn (01-14-2010)
 Old 01-13-2010, 03:50 PM   #17

MSP611 is the leader of the worldMSP611 is the leader of the worldMSP611 is the leader of the worldMSP611 is the leader of the worldMSP611 is the leader of the worldMSP611 is the leader of the worldMSP611 is the leader of the worldMSP611 is the leader of the worldMSP611 is the leader of the worldMSP611 is the leader of the worldMSP611 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,489 Times in 585 Posts
Groaned at 29 Times in 20 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

+1 for post should make it a sticky
MSP611 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-13-2010, 09:38 PM   #18
Speeeeeed

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Well it looks alot better, but the file sizes are quite large. Im going to have to think about how I am going to upload this, these files are running nearly 1mb a page lol.

Old 01-14-2010, 05:08 AM   #19

Deadman is the leader of the worldDeadman is the leader of the worldDeadman is the leader of the worldDeadman is the leader of the worldDeadman is the leader of the worldDeadman is the leader of the worldDeadman is the leader of the worldDeadman is the leader of the worldDeadman is the leader of the worldDeadman is the leader of the worldDeadman is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Groaned at 31 Times in 16 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

how many pages? Whats your upload?! Let it go for however long it takes g0g0g0
 Old 01-14-2010, 11:01 AM   #20
Captain

djuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the world
Thanked 30,914 Times in 7,770 Posts
Groans: 79
Groaned at 34 Times in 32 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Um, i'm pretty sure a giga-file isn't ideal hahaha.

There has to be a way to get the file size down. Thanks for taking this up man! I will definitely need a manual here in the next couple weeks, would be great if i didn't have to buy one.

500awhp 440awtq uncorrected

EFR8374 ms6, no meth, 50/50 e85, and IDCs in the 90's @ 500+ awhp, with room to grow... fifth port winning.
Count down to head lift.... 3.... 2....

30r ms3 dd on deck, has fuel... needs top mount turbo lovin' next...

Check out the hair Salon:
www.permtuning.com
djuosnteisn is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-14-2010, 11:34 AM   #21
Speeeeeed

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

I have uploaded the first two sections in the vip area, there are probably about 4000 pages.

Old 01-14-2010, 12:12 PM   #22
Captain

djuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the worlddjuosnteisn is the leader of the world
Thanked 30,914 Times in 7,770 Posts
Groans: 79
Groaned at 34 Times in 32 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

@ a meg a page? Good god.

500awhp 440awtq uncorrected

EFR8374 ms6, no meth, 50/50 e85, and IDCs in the 90's @ 500+ awhp, with room to grow... fifth port winning.
Count down to head lift.... 3.... 2....

30r ms3 dd on deck, has fuel... needs top mount turbo lovin' next...

Check out the hair Salon:
www.permtuning.com
djuosnteisn is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-14-2010, 12:39 PM   #23

aviator79 is the leader of the worldaviator79 is the leader of the worldaviator79 is the leader of the worldaviator79 is the leader of the worldaviator79 is the leader of the worldaviator79 is the leader of the worldaviator79 is the leader of the worldaviator79 is the leader of the worldaviator79 is the leader of the worldaviator79 is the leader of the worldaviator79 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,695 Times in 1,061 Posts
Groans: 67
Groaned at 17 Times in 12 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

tastes like awsome.
thanks so much!
MS6 - BNRs3 - Cobb AP - JBR Tru-3.0 - Spearco FMIC - MAC EBCS - Synapse BOV - DNP - CPE DP->MF - SU RRM - TTFMM - TT + CPE Diff Mounts - Mrlilguy HPFP - Projector HID fogs - TSX projector retrofit - LI jammers - Advan RZs w/ 245 PSSs - Koni - WL RSB
aviator79 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aviator79 For This Useful Post:
06Speed6 (01-15-2010)
 Old 09-29-2017, 09:35 AM   #24

abesin is an unknown quantity at this point
Not Ranked  0 score     

I realize this is an old thread. All I've found is broken links for this before looking here. Does anybody still have the service manual?
abesin is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-15-2018, 09:17 PM   #25

ms6tats is on a distinguished road
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by abesin View Post
I realize this is an old thread. All I've found is broken links for this before looking here. Does anybody still have the service manual?
Yeah, same looking for it as well

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
ms6tats is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says NO Thank You to ms6tats For This Un-useful Post:
Thor Hammer (04-16-2018)
 Old 04-16-2018, 12:36 AM   #26
Police - Grammarhead

Vansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the world
Thanked 6,834 Times in 2,672 Posts
Groans: 1,803
Groaned at 45 Times in 26 Posts

Originally Posted by abesin View Post
Originally Posted by ms6tats View Post

Still not sure why you guys can't do any of your own leg-work, and insist instead on reviving 8 year old threads.

Vansquish is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vansquish For This Useful Post:
JSmith (04-16-2018), Thor Hammer (04-16-2018)
 Old 04-16-2018, 09:48 AM   #27

Thor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the world
Groans: 143
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by ms6tats View Post

Hint: VIP
2007 MS6- H&R Coilovers/ C-PE Catted DP/Corksport HPFP Internals/ AEM CAI/ ETS TMIC/ CPE Austenite Dual CBE/ CPE TIH/ Synapse Synchronic/ Freektuned/ AP Short Shifter/ AWR RMM and OEM TMM with CS Inserts/ Southbend Stage 2 Endurance/Stop Tech Slotted Rear and DBA T3 4000 Series Front with EBC Reds/CPE xFlex Rear Diff Mount/ Whiteline Rear Sway Bar/DSS Level 2.9 Rear Axles

Waiting for Install: BNR S3/HTP 3.5 Intake/Damond OCC/ CS Injector Seals/ WMI/MAPerformance Rev3 Intake Manifold
Thor Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote