register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Turbo Induction

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Turbo Induction MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Turbo Induction - Have a turbo, intercooler, downpipe question? Anything turbo related belongs here!

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 07-08-2012, 10:03 AM   #1

MS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,690 Times in 754 Posts
Groans: 43
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Intake manifold options??

Looking at intake manifold options. I searched and didn't turn up much.
I've seen grimmspeed, MAPperformance, weapon x(don't think this got made) and some sort of log manifold from gp werks. Don't think that got made either.
Is that the only option available? Thanks.
“From a business standpoint, the Boss 302 shouldn’t have happened. But it happened. My dream for the car was that it would make a lot of money for a guy street racing. It should be a car that winds up on YouTube doing something illegal. I’ve been waiting 20-plus years to launch a car like this.”-Jim Farley
MS6FL is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-08-2012, 10:07 AM   #2

DONOTBUGME is the leader of the worldDONOTBUGME is the leader of the worldDONOTBUGME is the leader of the worldDONOTBUGME is the leader of the worldDONOTBUGME is the leader of the worldDONOTBUGME is the leader of the worldDONOTBUGME is the leader of the worldDONOTBUGME is the leader of the worldDONOTBUGME is the leader of the worldDONOTBUGME is the leader of the worldDONOTBUGME is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,190 Times in 994 Posts
Groans: 266
Groaned at 83 Times in 60 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I hear raving reviews for racebuilt. Just send him your money and you will have it in 2 weeks
Blk 2010 MS3\\ Cobb AP Perm Tuned\ Autotech hpfp internals\ COBB intake \ Cobb Turbo Inlet \ Forge Bpv \ Cp-e DP \ Actual 3inch Magnaflow Exhaust \ Cp-e RMM \ JBR PMM \ ETS 3.5" TMIC \ Denso Iridium Power ITV22 \ JBR SSP and Bushings \ TWM Flat Black Piston Shift Knob\ Menzari Inferno Blk Wheels\ Eibach Pro-Kit Springs\ Koni Yellows \ Custom Painted Tanabe Strut Tower \ Red Corksport Boost Tubes and Bypass Valve Hose\ Black Badges \ DDM 5K HID, Fogs 3K yellow \ Shark Fin \\Audio \ Pioneer DD Touch Screen x920BT4 \ Alpine Type R 6.5" Components and 5x10 Speakers Powered by a 4 Channel 1600 Watt Avionxx Digital Amp \ 10" JLW3 Sub Powered by a 1 Channel 1000 watt Avionxx Digital Amp \ Prosport Prem. Boost and Oil Pressure Gauges \ Blockhead Dual Gauge Pod \\ Im thinking meth next.
DONOTBUGME is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DONOTBUGME For This Useful Post:
chuckms6 (07-08-2012), Voltwings (07-10-2012)
 Old 07-08-2012, 10:18 AM   #3

Monotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the world
Thanked 9,066 Times in 2,314 Posts
Groans: 819
Groaned at 86 Times in 66 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

word on the street is that you can hit up @driver311,@NJSPEED3, @SPEED6 KILLAH, and maybe some others and they will port/polish for you

but this involves downtime for your car and you said you haz no dd...so i dunno broh
Monotonous ONE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Monotonous ONE For This Useful Post:
Don06speed6 (07-24-2012), MS6FL (07-08-2012)
 Old 07-08-2012, 11:00 AM   #4

MS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by DONOTBUGME View Post
I hear raving reviews for racebuilt. Just send him your money and you will have it in 2 weeks
I hear you just drop off your car to him, no?

Originally Posted by Monotonous ONE View Post
word on the street is that you can hit up @driver311,@NJSPEED3, @SPEED6 KILLAH, and maybe some others and they will port/polish for you

but this involves downtime for your car and you said you haz no dd...so i dunno broh
Yeah, I'm kinda stuck. Blah. Maybe if someone has one laying around I might be able to buy it and then sell mine? Dunno. Looking at options. Thanks!
Think I missed yours a few months back....
“From a business standpoint, the Boss 302 shouldn’t have happened. But it happened. My dream for the car was that it would make a lot of money for a guy street racing. It should be a car that winds up on YouTube doing something illegal. I’ve been waiting 20-plus years to launch a car like this.”-Jim Farley
The Following User Says Thank You to MS6FL For This Useful Post:
Monotonous ONE (07-08-2012)
 Old 07-08-2012, 11:25 AM   #5

Monotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the world
Thanked 9,066 Times in 2,314 Posts
Groans: 819
Groaned at 86 Times in 66 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Haha yea i think you were just a tad too late.
Monotonous ONE is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-24-2012, 03:04 PM   #6

sidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,102 Times in 1,356 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 72 Times in 45 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

P&P is probably your best bet. It can be done in a day if you DIY.
sidekick is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-24-2012, 03:09 PM   #7

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Thanks for the reply. Yup, had one PnP'ed by @NJSPEED3
 Old 07-24-2012, 05:37 PM   #8

Downmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the world
Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,970 Posts
Groans: 493
Groaned at 92 Times in 63 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

If your interested I can pnp one for you. I have another in the garage and my brother and I pnp ims. So I will pm you my info and whenever your ready we can get this done. I can also color them whatever color you want with high heat temp paint.

700HP CLUB
Former World Record Mazdaspeed 60' 1.603
11.479@124mph

10second car with an 11second driver
#DIX

-Builds 700hp MS6, buys miata, sells said MS6!
Downmented is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Downmented For This Useful Post:
NJSPEED3 (07-25-2012)
 Old 07-24-2012, 05:50 PM   #9

sidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the worldsidekick is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,102 Times in 1,356 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 72 Times in 45 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Downmented View Post
If your interested I can pnp one for you. I have another in the garage and my brother and I pnp ims. So I will pm you my info and whenever your ready we can get this done. I can also color them whatever color you want with high heat temp paint.
Originally Posted by MS6FL View Post
Thanks for the reply. Yup, had one PnP'ed by @NJSPEED3
sidekick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sidekick For This Useful Post:
Downmented (07-24-2012)