register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Turbo Induction

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Turbo Induction MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Turbo Induction - Have a turbo, intercooler, downpipe question? Anything turbo related belongs here!

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Closed Thread

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 03-22-2011, 05:48 PM   #1
Banned

BigJeff has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Newb needs halp with Dual Port Turbosmart BOV

i tried searching around and couldn't find a thread about this in particular.. i have an 07 MS3, I just purchased a StreetUnit edition Turbosmart dual-port BOV. I installed as directed, reset the ECU, didn't touch the adjustment, etc. etc... I had planned on runing it 50/50 as many people seem to with no issues, but I also would like to try running it full recirc. It came with a blanking plate that according to the instructions is to be used to blank out either port however this plate is threaded and appears to screw in yet there are NO threads on the VTA port side and i can't figure out how to blank out the VTA side!! The user manual has no real detail on this.. Anybody have experience with this BOV??
 Old 03-22-2011, 05:54 PM   #2
[MSF STIG]

FORZDA 1 is the leader of the worldFORZDA 1 is the leader of the worldFORZDA 1 is the leader of the worldFORZDA 1 is the leader of the worldFORZDA 1 is the leader of the worldFORZDA 1 is the leader of the worldFORZDA 1 is the leader of the worldFORZDA 1 is the leader of the worldFORZDA 1 is the leader of the worldFORZDA 1 is the leader of the worldFORZDA 1 is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,920 Times in 739 Posts
Groans: 15
Groaned at 23 Times in 13 Posts
Neutral  -1 score     

Do you really need ask the MSF forum for something this simple...?

....vid link deleted due to dumbass brownie....

Oh BTW, WTF did you replace the OEM BPV in the first place? More noise?

`11 Ducati 1198SP SBK Duc Red w/Termi exh; Redline flash-tune + PC-5; Sargent; Shift-tech, CDT, & EVR Carbon; 14F/39R gear w/FBF QC; Speedymoto; R&G; ProGrip; Custom LED; Antigravity; Ducabike; Duc Perf, etc... a 182whp/105wtq The BIG DOG

`12 Ducati 1100SP EVO Hyper Duc CORSE w/Termi exh; Redline flash-tune + PC-5; Ducshop Hyperstacks; 14F/41R gear w/FBF QC; Shift-tech, CDT, & BST(wheels) Carbon; R&G; ProGrip; Antigravity; Ducabike; Duc Perf, etc... a 95whp/75wtq The Hooligan

`12 Aprilia RSV4 "Factory" SBK w/Akra Tit exh & race map; 15/42 gear; R&G; ProGrip; Gilles; CompWerkes; LightWerkes; Lightech; LSL Pegs; Antigravity; Zero Gravity; AF1 Flat Carbon, etc... the 181whp/83wtq The Land Rocket

`17 Ford Focus RS Nitrous Blue w/Cobb V3/AT; OZ Ultraleggera; Schroth harness The Super Fun Toy

Last edited by FORZDA 1; 03-22-2011 at 06:22 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to FORZDA 1 For This Useful Post:
Raider (03-22-2011)
 Old 03-22-2011, 05:57 PM   #3
Banned

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

As much as I appreciate your assistance in the matter. You can shove your dickheadedness...

have a nice day shitstain..
The Following 2 Users Say NO Thank You to BigJeff For This Un-useful Post:
Raider (03-22-2011), vlan1 (03-22-2011)
 Old 03-22-2011, 06:03 PM   #4

08cosmic3 is the leader of the world08cosmic3 is the leader of the world08cosmic3 is the leader of the world08cosmic3 is the leader of the world08cosmic3 is the leader of the world08cosmic3 is the leader of the world08cosmic3 is the leader of the world08cosmic3 is the leader of the world08cosmic3 is the leader of the world08cosmic3 is the leader of the world08cosmic3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,999 Times in 1,306 Posts
Groans: 41
Groaned at 54 Times in 43 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by BigJeff View Post
As much as I appreciate your assistance in the matter. You can shove your dickheadedness...

You're not going to make it in this forum if your skin is that thin. The member gave you a video, a video and you act this way. Better brace yourself.

Should be fun to watch.
EBTEC Manley Built // GT3071R // FreekTuned // Freek 3.5" Intake // Ported IM // Perm Plate Dual CC // Catless DP // CNT CB // Tokay V 1's // Autotech // AEM Failsafe // TR8 IC// GFB // JBR 88 RMM // DM PMM // JBR 70 TMM // ACT 6 puck prolite fly // Cobb RSB // 6 pc chassis braced // Koni FSD's // Cobb Springs // EGR Full delete // SWAS switch // SS brake lines // 100% Methanol Injection D14

____________________________________________Dragon Slayer _________________________________________________
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 08cosmic3 For This Useful Post:
FORZDA 1 (03-22-2011), Raider (03-22-2011)
 Old 03-22-2011, 06:11 PM   #5

vlan1 is the leader of the worldvlan1 is the leader of the worldvlan1 is the leader of the worldvlan1 is the leader of the worldvlan1 is the leader of the worldvlan1 is the leader of the worldvlan1 is the leader of the worldvlan1 is the leader of the worldvlan1 is the leader of the worldvlan1 is the leader of the worldvlan1 is the leader of the world
Groans: 75
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

You do NOT talk to MSF's resident stig that way.

In before ban in 5...4...3..2....

Originally Posted by wankular View Post
I fell asleep taking a shit.
The Following User Says Thank You to vlan1 For This Useful Post:
FORZDA 1 (03-22-2011)
 Old 03-22-2011, 06:18 PM   #6
Banned

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

It's not a matter of me having thin skin.. I've been around forums for quite a few years..

The fact of the matter is that people lack common courtesy these days.. I asked a simple question and only wanted a simple answer.

He found it necessary to come off as an asshole in his response likely because he has the ability to hide behind his computer, I deal with his kind on a daily basis and when I'm not gettign PAID to do it.. I don't put up with it..

Ban me, I don't care..
 Old 03-22-2011, 06:25 PM   #7
[MSF STIG]

FORZDA 1 is the leader of the worldFORZDA 1 is the leader of the worldFORZDA 1 is the leader of the worldFORZDA 1 is the leader of the worldFORZDA 1 is the leader of the worldFORZDA 1 is the leader of the worldFORZDA 1 is the leader of the worldFORZDA 1 is the leader of the worldFORZDA 1 is the leader of the worldFORZDA 1 is the leader of the worldFORZDA 1 is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,920 Times in 739 Posts
Groans: 15
Groaned at 23 Times in 13 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Tell you what brownie jeff, with "big" in your forum name. I've found over the years that anyone that includes the word "big" in anything about them, usually means they are compensating for something rather "small". Just sayin'...

Oh, and I deleted the video so maybe you can search for it yourself. I wouldn't count on any support for your stupid reply..... Maybe you'll get your head out of your ass and wipe the shit stain off your name. Good luck....

It's not a matter of me having thin skin.. I've been around forums for quite a few years..

The fact of the matter is that people lack common courtesy these days.. I asked a simple question and only wanted a simple answer.

He found it necessary to come off as an asshole in his response likely because he has the ability to hide behind his computer, I deal with his kind on a daily basis and when I'm not gettign PAID to do it.. I don't put up with it..

Ban me, I don't care..
what a fucktard....

although I could ban you in an instant, I won't. I'd rather see what becomes of you after a while.

Damn! Too late! Is that a ban record? Gone after 3 posts!

`11 Ducati 1198SP SBK Duc Red w/Termi exh; Redline flash-tune + PC-5; Sargent; Shift-tech, CDT, & EVR Carbon; 14F/39R gear w/FBF QC; Speedymoto; R&G; ProGrip; Custom LED; Antigravity; Ducabike; Duc Perf, etc... a 182whp/105wtq The BIG DOG

`12 Ducati 1100SP EVO Hyper Duc CORSE w/Termi exh; Redline flash-tune + PC-5; Ducshop Hyperstacks; 14F/41R gear w/FBF QC; Shift-tech, CDT, & BST(wheels) Carbon; R&G; ProGrip; Antigravity; Ducabike; Duc Perf, etc... a 95whp/75wtq The Hooligan

`12 Aprilia RSV4 "Factory" SBK w/Akra Tit exh & race map; 15/42 gear; R&G; ProGrip; Gilles; CompWerkes; LightWerkes; Lightech; LSL Pegs; Antigravity; Zero Gravity; AF1 Flat Carbon, etc... the 181whp/83wtq The Land Rocket

`17 Ford Focus RS Nitrous Blue w/Cobb V3/AT; OZ Ultraleggera; Schroth harness The Super Fun Toy

Last edited by FORZDA 1; 03-22-2011 at 06:48 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
 Old 03-22-2011, 06:26 PM   #8

08cosmic3 is the leader of the world08cosmic3 is the leader of the world08cosmic3 is the leader of the world08cosmic3 is the leader of the world08cosmic3 is the leader of the world08cosmic3 is the leader of the world08cosmic3 is the leader of the world08cosmic3 is the leader of the world08cosmic3 is the leader of the world08cosmic3 is the leader of the world08cosmic3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,999 Times in 1,306 Posts
Groans: 41
Groaned at 54 Times in 43 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'm sure he would never hurt your feelings in person. This forum is full of his kind and is the very nature of this forum. This is not wikipedia and he was mild compared to some in this forum as I suspect you will soon find out. In hiding.
EBTEC Manley Built // GT3071R // FreekTuned // Freek 3.5" Intake // Ported IM // Perm Plate Dual CC // Catless DP // CNT CB // Tokay V 1's // Autotech // AEM Failsafe // TR8 IC// GFB // JBR 88 RMM // DM PMM // JBR 70 TMM // ACT 6 puck prolite fly // Cobb RSB // 6 pc chassis braced // Koni FSD's // Cobb Springs // EGR Full delete // SWAS switch // SS brake lines // 100% Methanol Injection D14

____________________________________________Dragon Slayer _________________________________________________
The Following User Says Thank You to 08cosmic3 For This Useful Post:
FORZDA 1 (03-22-2011)
 Old 03-22-2011, 06:39 PM   #9
6 mods and some Kool-Aid

Raider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the worldRaider is the leader of the world
Thanked 57,009 Times in 14,590 Posts
Groans: 856
Groaned at 183 Times in 156 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

1) Ask for help.
2) get video answer from forumStig
3) badmouth Stig
4) continue to insult other members.
5) ask to be banned.
6) request accepted.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Raider For This Useful Post:
DONOTBUGME (03-22-2011), FORZDA 1 (03-22-2011), MS3inDC (03-24-2011), Neverlift (03-22-2011), ScarMS3 (03-22-2011), vlan1 (03-22-2011), Whiteboy (03-31-2011)
Closed Thread