register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 6 - How-To's

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 04-28-2011, 08:33 PM   #41

triplejumper18 is the leader of the worldtriplejumper18 is the leader of the worldtriplejumper18 is the leader of the worldtriplejumper18 is the leader of the worldtriplejumper18 is the leader of the worldtriplejumper18 is the leader of the worldtriplejumper18 is the leader of the worldtriplejumper18 is the leader of the worldtriplejumper18 is the leader of the worldtriplejumper18 is the leader of the worldtriplejumper18 is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,567 Times in 1,226 Posts
Groans: 196
Groaned at 57 Times in 47 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

How do you tell if a smart key is for the MS6 or not? There's no part numbers on them.

EDIT: You need to match up the FCC ID that's faintly written on the back bottom of the card. Should be BGBX1T458SKE11A01

Last edited by triplejumper18; 04-29-2011 at 03:30 PM.
triplejumper18 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to triplejumper18 For This Useful Post:
NewCar (03-27-2013)
 Old 04-29-2011, 12:58 PM   #42

TallKyle has a brilliant futureTallKyle has a brilliant futureTallKyle has a brilliant futureTallKyle has a brilliant futureTallKyle has a brilliant futureTallKyle has a brilliant futureTallKyle has a brilliant futureTallKyle has a brilliant futureTallKyle has a brilliant futureTallKyle has a brilliant futureTallKyle has a brilliant future
Groans: 0
Groaned at 17 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by dougefresh_ View Post
Saw the dealer this week for something and asked about the keys because I'm down to one. Only buy speed6 keys as the others are NOT compatible despite looking alike. Service Manager told to make sure it's the right one when I buy online.

Here's the Part# GPYA 67-5RYC

Like others said, it's $80 to program.

Thanks! Ordered on mazdapartsonline.com for 170 and 54 for the key. came today with the key pre cut!
TallKyle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TallKyle For This Useful Post:
dougefresh_ (04-29-2011)
 Old 06-23-2011, 04:47 AM   #43
Dre

Dre is the leader of the worldDre is the leader of the worldDre is the leader of the worldDre is the leader of the worldDre is the leader of the worldDre is the leader of the worldDre is the leader of the worldDre is the leader of the worldDre is the leader of the worldDre is the leader of the worldDre is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,031 Times in 480 Posts
Groans: 48
Groaned at 16 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

just bought an 07 ms6 and one of the key cards does not work at all it seems and the other works, but is very delayed in its actions.. id say by about 2-4 seconds (using the button on the doors or the buttons on the key card itself) and sometimes it doesnt even work.. weirdly, yesterday i was messing with the button on the drivers side door and i hit the button on the door and after like 3 seconds it unlocks.. so i hit it again to lock it.. takes about 2 seconds.. i repeat this and each time it does it faster until its just about instantaneous like my genpu keyless system was.. has anyone else experienced this? seems like a possible dying battery situation.. thoughts?
 Old 09-25-2011, 06:09 PM   #44
Banned

oh_yeams6 has a reputation beyond reputeoh_yeams6 has a reputation beyond reputeoh_yeams6 has a reputation beyond reputeoh_yeams6 has a reputation beyond reputeoh_yeams6 has a reputation beyond reputeoh_yeams6 has a reputation beyond reputeoh_yeams6 has a reputation beyond reputeoh_yeams6 has a reputation beyond reputeoh_yeams6 has a reputation beyond reputeoh_yeams6 has a reputation beyond reputeoh_yeams6 has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 9 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Could someone please explain what I need to do if I only have one key (credit card/smart key). Can I buy a flip key off ebay and then have it programmed and cut at the dealer? What options do I have?
oh_yeams6 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-10-2012, 12:20 PM   #45

HighSun_Murder has a reputation beyond reputeHighSun_Murder has a reputation beyond reputeHighSun_Murder has a reputation beyond reputeHighSun_Murder has a reputation beyond reputeHighSun_Murder has a reputation beyond reputeHighSun_Murder has a reputation beyond reputeHighSun_Murder has a reputation beyond reputeHighSun_Murder has a reputation beyond reputeHighSun_Murder has a reputation beyond reputeHighSun_Murder has a reputation beyond reputeHighSun_Murder has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 6
Groaned at 43 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Can someone re-post the pdf on how to program the key? currently the link takes you to a 247 page that has nothing to do with the keys.
 Old 09-07-2012, 07:36 PM   #46

Neoshade is a jewel in the roughNeoshade is a jewel in the roughNeoshade is a jewel in the rough
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Durrun250574 View Post
Hey,

The pdf. file works great.

My cards wasn´t working after battery replacement.
I follow the steps and both keys works now.

many thanks.

great info.
Did you get a key to work with only having TWO keys total?
Every time I replace the battery, the key doesn't work for a while, and I only have 2 keys.
Any solutions?

PDF for regular "Smart Keys"
PDF for "Advanced Key" (card type)

As I understand it, the "Door switch" in the 2nd article refers to the lever inside the door frame: the switch that tells the car the door is open/closed.

Last edited by Neoshade; 09-07-2012 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Added info
Neoshade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Neoshade For This Useful Post:
HighSun_Murder (09-09-2012)
 Old 09-09-2012, 02:35 PM   #47

HighSun_Murder has a reputation beyond reputeHighSun_Murder has a reputation beyond reputeHighSun_Murder has a reputation beyond reputeHighSun_Murder has a reputation beyond reputeHighSun_Murder has a reputation beyond reputeHighSun_Murder has a reputation beyond reputeHighSun_Murder has a reputation beyond reputeHighSun_Murder has a reputation beyond reputeHighSun_Murder has a reputation beyond reputeHighSun_Murder has a reputation beyond reputeHighSun_Murder has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Thanks for re-posting the links. I followed the directions and i'm still having trouble. Can someone describe the steps a little more idiot proof?

I get in the car:
Close all doors:
Put the key in the ignition, turn to the "On" position
press unlock on both remotes,
turn the key from "on" to "acc" 3x ending in the "On" position,
Open the door,
press unlock on the remote 2x & close the door.

What am I missing???

I can open the doors with the remote, but the car doesn't register the key in the car in order to turn the ignition over. Also I cannot open the doors using the button on the driver side door.
Please Help

Thanks,
-Murder-
 Old 09-18-2012, 12:29 PM   #48
Banned

mczimer is the leader of the worldmczimer is the leader of the worldmczimer is the leader of the worldmczimer is the leader of the worldmczimer is the leader of the worldmczimer is the leader of the worldmczimer is the leader of the worldmczimer is the leader of the worldmczimer is the leader of the worldmczimer is the leader of the worldmczimer is the leader of the world
Groaned at 11 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

INFO FOR PEOPLE IN THE FUTURE

I went on ebay and searched for the FCC id (new or used works just fine): BGBX1T458SKE11A01

Bought 3 blank keys: NEW MAZDA UNCUT TRANSPONDER CHIP REMOTE KEY INSERT 300 | eBay **BUY FROM THIS VENDOR TO ENSURE IT WILL WORK**

Went to dealer and had it all programmed for $50... all in all I paid ~110 bucks for parts and programming the 3 keys
mczimer is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-18-2012, 03:14 PM   #49

Not Ranked  0 score     

That's good Intel man, Thanks!
How do I know its not one of the sensors on the car? (I.E. Trunk sensor etc)
Also is this ebay link for just the key?
I thought the key-card housed all of the electronics for the "advanced key" system?
 Old 09-21-2012, 02:30 AM   #50

DiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the worldDiGi Faggot is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,999 Times in 815 Posts
Groans: 148
Groaned at 89 Times in 51 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by HighSun_Murder View Post
I thought the key-card housed all of the electronics for the "advanced key" system?
I'm curious about this as well. I would prefer a flip key as opposed to the remote to do all the advanced stuff as well as starting the car.
DiGi Faggot is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-21-2012, 03:18 PM   #51
Banned

mczimer is the leader of the worldmczimer is the leader of the worldmczimer is the leader of the worldmczimer is the leader of the worldmczimer is the leader of the worldmczimer is the leader of the worldmczimer is the leader of the worldmczimer is the leader of the worldmczimer is the leader of the worldmczimer is the leader of the worldmczimer is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by HighSun_Murder View Post
Originally Posted by DiGi Faggot View Post
I'm curious about this as well. I would prefer a flip key as opposed to the remote to do all the advanced stuff as well as starting the car.
If you are worried about the sensor being bad you will have to test it- this is in the service manual.

The keys are the one's which slip into the keycard (you could have followed the link) and have chips in them, which are necessary in order to program them.
The keycard and key are two unique chips, meaning you can start the car with one or the other alone. The only difference is that the remote has the open/lock/panic buttons, as well as triggering the proximity sensor for you to use the button on the handle to open the doors.
 Old 11-15-2012, 05:18 PM   #52

Tappen is a jewel in the roughTappen is a jewel in the roughTappen is a jewel in the roughTappen is a jewel in the rough
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Is there a smart key OTHER than the card kind? I hate it, its big and cumbersome. I would rather have a regular sized one. Is there the same tech in a DIFFERENT shape?
Tappen is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-15-2012, 07:23 PM   #53
Bob Ross Fanclub

Tomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the world
Thanked 8,105 Times in 2,309 Posts
Groaned at 33 Times in 19 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I changed the battery on the flip type keyfob and now it doesn't work. Do I need to reprogam it?

MAKE LOVE TO THE CANVAS
Tomas is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-04-2012, 11:14 PM   #54

sundowned has a reputation beyond reputesundowned has a reputation beyond reputesundowned has a reputation beyond reputesundowned has a reputation beyond reputesundowned has a reputation beyond reputesundowned has a reputation beyond reputesundowned has a reputation beyond reputesundowned has a reputation beyond reputesundowned has a reputation beyond reputesundowned has a reputation beyond reputesundowned has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 3
Not Ranked  0 score     

i have a 06 speed 6 gt, so the keyless start via keycard is available...... problem is, previous owner only had key.... so as it stands have 0 smartkeys/cards or whatever it is preferably called......
im happy to eventually head over to the dealer for a real quote... but anyways...

anybody have any experience with this is there options of u have 0 cards? price?

either way thanks...
#6756(right) & 6758(left) anyone know where 6757 is? Trio sounds good to me

#6758 two tone interior, AP, CP-E big TMIC, Autotech Internals, Corksport Downpipe, Corksport FSB and RSB, JBR 80 Dur RMM, Corksport TIP and SRI, CP-E tow plate, JBR heavy knob, HKS SSQ recirculated

Originally Posted by GODspeed7 View Post
When are people gonna learn that you don't stir up shit here? You go to a Honda forum for that.
sundowned is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-04-2012, 11:26 PM   #55

johnredding is the leader of the worldjohnredding is the leader of the worldjohnredding is the leader of the worldjohnredding is the leader of the worldjohnredding is the leader of the worldjohnredding is the leader of the worldjohnredding is the leader of the worldjohnredding is the leader of the worldjohnredding is the leader of the worldjohnredding is the leader of the worldjohnredding is the leader of the world
Groans: 8
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

I bought one from a dealer before i knew this place existed and i shit you not it cost 400 dollars.
ill wait for you to stop laughing...

If you donate you can make a WTB thread and maybe someone will have an extra. I think i saw a thread where someone found a place you can get em for cheap, like 100 or something.
Youll have to get it programmed as well and youll need the dealer for that.

~Some things have been bolted on~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
johnredding is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-05-2012, 07:01 AM   #56

sundowned has a reputation beyond reputesundowned has a reputation beyond reputesundowned has a reputation beyond reputesundowned has a reputation beyond reputesundowned has a reputation beyond reputesundowned has a reputation beyond reputesundowned has a reputation beyond reputesundowned has a reputation beyond reputesundowned has a reputation beyond reputesundowned has a reputation beyond reputesundowned has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

idddd be happy too...i will donate soon in general... however, i guess my main question was......can it be done? essentially should i be worried that once all key cards are gone are u screwed?

#6758 two tone interior, AP, CP-E big TMIC, Autotech Internals, Corksport Downpipe, Corksport FSB and RSB, JBR 80 Dur RMM, Corksport TIP and SRI, CP-E tow plate, JBR heavy knob, HKS SSQ recirculated

When are people gonna learn that you don't stir up shit here? You go to a Honda forum for that.
 Old 12-05-2012, 10:52 AM   #57

johnredding is the leader of the worldjohnredding is the leader of the worldjohnredding is the leader of the worldjohnredding is the leader of the worldjohnredding is the leader of the worldjohnredding is the leader of the worldjohnredding is the leader of the worldjohnredding is the leader of the worldjohnredding is the leader of the worldjohnredding is the leader of the worldjohnredding is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Im not sure what you mean. Like they are all sold out?
Other Mazda platforms use the same key fob so i doubt that would ever happen.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
 Old 12-05-2012, 11:37 AM   #58

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by johnredding View Post
Im not sure what you mean. Like they are all sold out?
Other Mazda platforms use the same key fob so i doubt that would ever happen.
lolol, sorry to fill this with a few of these clarity posts... but

TO CLARIFY i mean..... all original keycards associated with my vehicle are gone, just wanted to make sure on off the shelf can be reprogrammed when 0 key cards are available to use as reference or whatever... anyways

thx

Old 12-05-2012, 12:08 PM   #59

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by sundowned View Post
lolol, sorry to fill this with a few of these clarity posts... but

TO CLARIFY i mean..... all original keycards associated with my vehicle are gone, just wanted to make sure on off the shelf can be reprogrammed when 0 key cards are available to use as reference or whatever... anyways

thx
Ohhh yeah for sure you can. The dealership just needs your ownership

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
 Old 12-05-2012, 03:22 PM   #60
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

Go to dealer and have them program 2 keys (complete key+card).
I bought my used card key on ebay for 40-50 bucks, and 2 keys for $10 each
When you have 2 sets you can then program more on your own
 Old 12-05-2012, 05:00 PM   #61
Bob Ross Fanclub

Tomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the world
Thanked 8,105 Times in 2,309 Posts
Groaned at 33 Times in 19 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Does a change of battery require reprogramming?

MAKE LOVE TO THE CANVAS
Tomas is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-05-2012, 09:14 PM   #62
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Tomas View Post
Does a change of battery require reprogramming?
no
The Following User Says Thank You to mczimer For This Useful Post:
Tomas (12-06-2012)
 Old 01-24-2013, 11:51 AM   #63

batou079 has much to be proud ofbatou079 has much to be proud ofbatou079 has much to be proud ofbatou079 has much to be proud ofbatou079 has much to be proud ofbatou079 has much to be proud ofbatou079 has much to be proud ofbatou079 has much to be proud ofbatou079 has much to be proud of
Groans: 4
Not Ranked  0 score     

Resurrecting old thread...

I jsut bought a new spare keycard from a 3rd party.
Before i run off to my dealer to program it (insists it is over $100, and he can "get it down to $90... even tho people quoting here like $30 - 70 wtf!)...

is the ONLY way to program the keycards is to have two already programmed ones?
PLEASE say someone found a way to program with only one already programmed!!
(my car only came with one, recently its been falling apart and want a new one but not pay $300+ from dealer... FFS!)

2006 Mazdaspeed6 GT BCM #508 || Cobb AP (OTS Stage+1) || MS CAi || HTP TiP || Turbosmart BPV || Denso Iridium ITV20 || Spin-On Oil Conversion || Magnaflow Catback || Jbarone SSP & Bushings || Corksport Front Strut & Rear Brace || RPM Street Springs || MSR 045 +35offset || +random laundry list of other superficial mods
batou079 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-24-2013, 12:02 PM   #64
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by batou079 View Post
Resurrecting old thread...

I jsut bought a new spare keycard from a 3rd party.
Before i run off to my dealer to program it (insists it is over $100, and he can "get it down to $90... even tho people quoting here like $30 - 70 wtf!)...

is the ONLY way to program the keycards is to have two already programmed ones?
PLEASE say someone found a way to program with only one already programmed!!
(my car only came with one, recently its been falling apart and want a new one but not pay $300+ from dealer... FFS!)
You can only do it yourself once you have 2+ key cards. Your dealer should charge a flat rate for programming keys for your car though, so make sure you bring all the keys/keycards you want...
 Old 01-24-2013, 12:12 PM   #65

batou079 has much to be proud ofbatou079 has much to be proud ofbatou079 has much to be proud ofbatou079 has much to be proud ofbatou079 has much to be proud ofbatou079 has much to be proud ofbatou079 has much to be proud ofbatou079 has much to be proud ofbatou079 has much to be proud of
Not Ranked  0 score     

^ damn figured DiY was only 1 way... sucks.

Dealer "flat" rates seem to by highly different from what i been reading in this thread alone.
i'll see if can talk them down... course it doesnt help that my dealership is in the "rich" part of town, FML.

I can always drive the 1.5 hours to another dealership that gives discounts to various mazda clubs out here. anyway, thanks for confirming, and the pity violin.

2006 Mazdaspeed6 GT BCM #508 || Cobb AP (OTS Stage+1) || MS CAi || HTP TiP || Turbosmart BPV || Denso Iridium ITV20 || Spin-On Oil Conversion || Magnaflow Catback || Jbarone SSP & Bushings || Corksport Front Strut & Rear Brace || RPM Street Springs || MSR 045 +35offset || +random laundry list of other superficial mods
 Old 03-21-2013, 12:08 PM   #66

aviator79 is the leader of the worldaviator79 is the leader of the worldaviator79 is the leader of the worldaviator79 is the leader of the worldaviator79 is the leader of the worldaviator79 is the leader of the worldaviator79 is the leader of the worldaviator79 is the leader of the worldaviator79 is the leader of the worldaviator79 is the leader of the worldaviator79 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,695 Times in 1,061 Posts
Groans: 67
Groaned at 17 Times in 12 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I am missing my only working key card. PITA...
aviator79 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-08-2013, 07:07 PM   #67

BlackBettyMS6 has a brilliant futureBlackBettyMS6 has a brilliant futureBlackBettyMS6 has a brilliant futureBlackBettyMS6 has a brilliant futureBlackBettyMS6 has a brilliant futureBlackBettyMS6 has a brilliant futureBlackBettyMS6 has a brilliant futureBlackBettyMS6 has a brilliant futureBlackBettyMS6 has a brilliant futureBlackBettyMS6 has a brilliant futureBlackBettyMS6 has a brilliant future
Groans: 2
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Save $40.00 off one with a link below. It comes with the Key.

http://www.keylessride.com/default.asp

I'm going to try to build my own this summer. I've sourced out the parts from a local electronics retailer for about $80.00. It won't look pretty but should work!
 Old 04-29-2013, 04:41 PM   #68

Not Ranked  0 score     

Some necro update for what i ended up having to do.
k, kinda run-on story.

The electronics in my old one seemed to be busted, i bought an ebay smart card, brought it to the dealer, they said it failed programming.
I was waiting for 2+ hrs so unless they were just dicking around, and were ACTUALLY trying, then i guess i believe them... bogus ebay sale, *gasp* that never happens!!?

So i bought a new one through a dealership connection instead of the 300+ pricetag got it for around 220.
Then my dealer says programming costs 100, but he could cut me a deal of 80.
WTF, wasnt this 40-60 at most other dealers? FML. So back up to 300 total. super.

I thought i read a while back some guy took a smart flipkey fob from a regular 6, and somehow messed with the electronics, took out the transponder from a smart card put it in there and it worked?? I took apart my old one, visually cant see anything wrong... But since the casing is all ripped up now, figured id try to find if anyone gutted a smart key and used the internals to make their own?

Srsly tho, fuck technology. Sometimes its just a damn gimmick for dealers to pry our wallets open. They make the damn fob as delicate and easy to break as possible, on a HEAVY wear item that will OBVIOUSLY see lots of usage... because they KNOW they will get all those people back suckered into paying hundreds of dollars for a SINGLE FUCKING key. can you tell im pissed? FUCK mazda. no srsly. fuck. fuck fuck... im on a ranty mofo tirade. I get so many comments on that stupid smart card when i go into the gym, WTF is this? it's HUGE. Srsly a "key card" mazda? Stupid car didnt sell probly cause of the GT key card ALONE. FUCK! Sorry rant off.

LOlololol
FML.

Old 07-10-2014, 10:20 AM   #69

ItsNox is the leader of the worldItsNox is the leader of the worldItsNox is the leader of the worldItsNox is the leader of the worldItsNox is the leader of the worldItsNox is the leader of the worldItsNox is the leader of the worldItsNox is the leader of the worldItsNox is the leader of the worldItsNox is the leader of the worldItsNox is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,929 Times in 1,656 Posts
Groans: 7
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I need another smart key pretty badly. I only have one and am so paranoid about losing it. If anyone happens to have an extra one they dont use you would make my week/month (depending how shitty the month is) if you offered it for sale to me. I guess this is where I should put up a WTB...

Glad I'm VIP
Power & Drivetrain BNR S3v2 / AP V3 + 100% Meth / Autotechs / JBR Tru 3.5" SRI w/ 51R Battery / ETS TMIC / DO Meth D07 @ 100% / ACT6 Puck w/ Streetlight FW / 80mm CorkSport Exhaust / SLS Test Pipe / Turbosmart BPV / Techna-Fit SS CL / AP Shift Hammer / Bosch 3Bar / Grimspeed EBCS / NGK 1 Step Colder / JBR Boost Tubes / ProSport Sammich Plate / Rotella
Suspension & Mounts KWv2 Fronts & Bilstein Rears / AIDS Rear Diff Mounts / Whiteline RSB / Prothane Lowpro Bushings / Steeda Endlinks / JBR 88RMM / JBR Solid Bushings
Brakes & Wheels StopTech Slotted Rotors & Pads / Technafit SS Brake Lines / Evo X Wheels / 245/40/18 Potenza RE760s
Misc Redline & Unicorn Jizz (XTM5QS) / Sharkfin Antenna / Kuda Mount of Sweetness / Full TRS Mini-H1 Retrofit w/ Demon Eyes / TRS Xb LED Fogs / Hardwired Valentine 1 w/ Bluetooth / AuxMod w/Bluetooth

- Miltuned

On order/To be installed: E-btec Built Motor , BNR S4, CPe EWG Exhaust Mani, Precision 46mm WG, Kozmic 6th Port, CS FSB, RDMotorsportz Crash Bar, CS Injector Seals.

Georgia Motherfucking Nator
Originally Posted by Ziggylittles View Post
I hate that you can sleep on suckas and then make rape with your family sedan
ItsNox is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-28-2014, 01:59 PM   #70

sashmtl has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I cant find any good deals for an uncut valet key and/or the smart key. Anyone knows a good place?
sashmtl is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-21-2016, 07:47 AM   #71

muchspeed is an unknown quantity at this point
Not Ranked  0 score     

How can you get another physical key that goes in the ignition and will start the engine?

I have the card looking thing, but that doesnt work all the time unless i mess with the battery clip part. I'm worried that if it ever stops working completely, i wont be able to start my car...

I thought it would be a good idea to drill a hole through my original physical key so i could put it on a key ring...Imagine my surprise
muchspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-11-2018, 01:00 PM   #72

wingcmdr is an unknown quantity at this point
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Resurrection!!

Do we have the 3 button or 4 button smart cards? they both apparently have the same FCC ID. My car I just bought used does not have any smart cards with it, just the valet key. I'm afraid I'm going to lose it, and I want keyless lol.
Thanks!
wingcmdr is offline   Reply With Quote