register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Suspension & Brakes

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Suspension & Brakes Discussion for suspension items like coilovers, springs, sway bars, mounts,chassis bracing and brakes.

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 02-07-2011, 07:06 PM   #1

dukebrown is the leader of the worlddukebrown is the leader of the worlddukebrown is the leader of the worlddukebrown is the leader of the worlddukebrown is the leader of the worlddukebrown is the leader of the worlddukebrown is the leader of the worlddukebrown is the leader of the worlddukebrown is the leader of the worlddukebrown is the leader of the worlddukebrown is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Coil Spring Spacers

I am looking for a 1" coil spring spacers. I am a big'n and I always carry a 40lb tool bag in the back of my car and I have bearly in spec camber in the rear.
So I am looking to go beefier such as the Cobb but I am not looking to ride lower. My jack only has 1/4" clearance as is.

Have yall seen spacers so I can keep stock ride height?

GM coil spring spacer pictured in the thread.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg coil spring spacer.jpg (63.7 KB, 15 views)

Mods: Turbo Inlet, Short Ram, IDRVSLO's L2AIC, TRZ RMM, Shifter Bushings, PG Mani, CS DP,HF Cat, DS Trans Mount, Stiffened Passenger MM, CDFP Internals, Saikou Michi OCC, DIY BS Delete, DIY Windage Tray. Falken 235/45 17 7.5
dukebrown is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-07-2011, 07:10 PM   #2
Fuck sushi rolls

rodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the world
Thanked 24,880 Times in 7,894 Posts
Groans: 356
Groaned at 509 Times in 380 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

ok dude..am i on crack or is there a thread about this shit that u posted on close by??

wtf man

2007 Ms3 3071r fully bolted , retired and sold after 110k miles of abuse

2014 Black Track Pack premium , NA 4lyfe ...AED dyno tuned on E85 466.6whp / 406.8 TQ SAE

rodrigo is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-07-2011, 07:14 PM   #3

dukebrown is the leader of the worlddukebrown is the leader of the worlddukebrown is the leader of the worlddukebrown is the leader of the worlddukebrown is the leader of the worlddukebrown is the leader of the worlddukebrown is the leader of the worlddukebrown is the leader of the worlddukebrown is the leader of the worlddukebrown is the leader of the worlddukebrown is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Ya that was an old post the dude was asking about the mr gasket donut. I am not looking to reduce the coil compression like he was. I want stock height maintained.

Mods: Turbo Inlet, Short Ram, IDRVSLO's L2AIC, TRZ RMM, Shifter Bushings, PG Mani, CS DP,HF Cat, DS Trans Mount, Stiffened Passenger MM, CDFP Internals, Saikou Michi OCC, DIY BS Delete, DIY Windage Tray. Falken 235/45 17 7.5
 Old 02-07-2011, 07:16 PM   #4
Fuck sushi rolls

rodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the world
Thanked 24,880 Times in 7,894 Posts
Groans: 356
Groaned at 509 Times in 380 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

didnt u sell or werent u selling the car?

2007 Ms3 3071r fully bolted , retired and sold after 110k miles of abuse

2014 Black Track Pack premium , NA 4lyfe ...AED dyno tuned on E85 466.6whp / 406.8 TQ SAE

rodrigo is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-07-2011, 07:22 PM   #5

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

No I was wanting to sell my stock parts and a few other items. I know you are just being mesmerized by my zexy legs in the pics. I understand.

Old 02-08-2011, 08:23 AM   #6

thewheelman is a glorious beacon of lightthewheelman is a glorious beacon of lightthewheelman is a glorious beacon of lightthewheelman is a glorious beacon of lightthewheelman is a glorious beacon of lightthewheelman is a glorious beacon of light
Groans: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I've actually been looking for something similar to this for my Speed 6. I'm lowered on RPM Street springs and would like to raise the front about 1/4" to 3/8". The only thing I've found is the spring inserts that circle track users put in their springs to raise spring rate and ride height. I'd be interested to see what other people have to say about this.

Here's what I'm talking about: Spring Rubbers : Coil Spring Rubbers : Coil-Over Spring Rubbers
thewheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-08-2011, 09:05 AM   #7

senor blanco ms3 is the leader of the worldsenor blanco ms3 is the leader of the worldsenor blanco ms3 is the leader of the worldsenor blanco ms3 is the leader of the worldsenor blanco ms3 is the leader of the worldsenor blanco ms3 is the leader of the worldsenor blanco ms3 is the leader of the worldsenor blanco ms3 is the leader of the worldsenor blanco ms3 is the leader of the worldsenor blanco ms3 is the leader of the worldsenor blanco ms3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,869 Times in 471 Posts
Groans: 49
Groaned at 21 Times in 18 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

wheelman, check out DFW Mazdas Home and come out to our thursday night meets in addison.

Check out my big turbo build!
senor blanco ms3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-08-2011, 08:24 PM   #8

trdsw has much to be proud oftrdsw has much to be proud oftrdsw has much to be proud oftrdsw has much to be proud oftrdsw has much to be proud oftrdsw has much to be proud oftrdsw has much to be proud oftrdsw has much to be proud oftrdsw has much to be proud oftrdsw has much to be proud of
Groans: 3
Not Ranked  0 score     

maybe another solution but there was a post about adding air bags within the spring to add spring rate and stiffness. I cant seem to find a link can someone chime in on this.
trdsw is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-09-2011, 08:18 PM   #9

slow215 is a jewel in the roughslow215 is a jewel in the roughslow215 is a jewel in the rough
Groans: 0
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by trdsw View Post
maybe another solution but there was a post about adding air bags within the spring to add spring rate and stiffness. I cant seem to find a link can someone chime in on this.

I had Airlift1000 (made by Airlift Air Lift - Home) in a minivan before. It works great. But I can't find one for the Mazdaspeed3. I guess you have to measure the ID of our rear spring and get one from Airlift that fits.
slow215 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-13-2011, 03:02 AM   #10

trdsw has much to be proud oftrdsw has much to be proud oftrdsw has much to be proud oftrdsw has much to be proud oftrdsw has much to be proud oftrdsw has much to be proud oftrdsw has much to be proud oftrdsw has much to be proud oftrdsw has much to be proud oftrdsw has much to be proud of
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by slow215 View Post
I had Airlift1000 (made by Airlift Air Lift - Home) in a minivan before. It works great. But I can't find one for the Mazdaspeed3. I guess you have to measure the ID of our rear spring and get one from Airlift that fits.
Thats exactly what the guy did. he shared his measurments and results I just cant locate which forum it was on before
 Old 03-11-2011, 05:39 PM   #11

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by slow215 View Post
I find the how to thread

Uhhhhh Air Lift Kit 1000
 Old 03-11-2011, 11:28 PM   #12
Bob Ross Fanclub

Tomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the worldTomas is the leader of the world
Thanked 8,180 Times in 2,333 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 35 Times in 20 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by dukebrown View Post
No I was wanting to sell my stock parts and a few other items. I know you are just being mesmerized by my zexy legs in the pics. I understand.
I am mesmerized.
You are a huge motherfucker.
Like squeezing a bison in a miata.

MAKE LOVE TO THE CANVAS
Tomas is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-09-2011, 10:05 PM   #13

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

I was in a mood to comment in equally and opposite magnitude of stupidity that is all Tomas.

The air bags were wow, but to much for me.

Thanks for the replies. I will try and take the negative camber out first. But Mr Gasket looks the 1st option I try.