register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Appearance

Notices

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Appearance MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Appearance - Show off pics of your ride, including after market body enhancements!

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 05-04-2012, 03:03 AM   #1
Mr. Danger

public enemy #1 is the leader of the worldpublic enemy #1 is the leader of the worldpublic enemy #1 is the leader of the worldpublic enemy #1 is the leader of the worldpublic enemy #1 is the leader of the worldpublic enemy #1 is the leader of the worldpublic enemy #1 is the leader of the worldpublic enemy #1 is the leader of the worldpublic enemy #1 is the leader of the worldpublic enemy #1 is the leader of the worldpublic enemy #1 is the leader of the world
Groans: 16
Groaned at 12 Times in 6 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Sharpie paint job

I knew a guy who had a RX7 FD in flat black and couldn't decide what to do with his car to be unique. He decided taking silver metallic sharpies to a car show and charging $1 to write anything (not offensive) on his car would be cool. He made $300 and the car looked amazing - can post pic later when I'm on personal computer.

Then I go on youtube and find this fuck playing some ghetto yo gangsta tunes. I figured I'd post it incase anyone ever wanted to get rid of their original paint and go with something unique.

"A life lived at half throttle is a life half lived."

BNR now... Truck status in the future.
public enemy #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-04-2012, 03:15 AM   #2

MS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the worldMS6FL is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,622 Times in 729 Posts
Groans: 43
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

To each their own but for me.....
Had to make sure you knew those were 22s lol. At least it wasn't a speed...

“From a business standpoint, the Boss 302 shouldn’t have happened. But it happened. My dream for the car was that it would make a lot of money for a guy street racing. It should be a car that winds up on YouTube doing something illegal. I’ve been waiting 20-plus years to launch a car like this.”-Jim Farley
MS6FL is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-04-2012, 03:32 AM   #3
Mr. Danger

public enemy #1 is the leader of the worldpublic enemy #1 is the leader of the worldpublic enemy #1 is the leader of the worldpublic enemy #1 is the leader of the worldpublic enemy #1 is the leader of the worldpublic enemy #1 is the leader of the worldpublic enemy #1 is the leader of the worldpublic enemy #1 is the leader of the worldpublic enemy #1 is the leader of the worldpublic enemy #1 is the leader of the worldpublic enemy #1 is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by MS6FL View Post
To each their own but for me.....
Had to make sure you knew those were 22s lol. At least it wasn't a speed...
I agree. Its definitely not my style but I figured I'd post it in case somebody by the far reaches near the end of the universes wanted to try doing it lol.

The RX7 FD is here; I know I need picture-taking mod Give me a break it was night time in a parking lot full of fast food restaraunts. Lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FD sharpie.jpg (74.9 KB, 152 views)

Old 05-04-2012, 03:35 AM   #4
Mr. Danger

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

I forgot I had this picture too of the same car.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sharpie FD.jpg (75.4 KB, 134 views)

Old 05-04-2012, 05:06 AM   #5

leon78 is the leader of the worldleon78 is the leader of the worldleon78 is the leader of the worldleon78 is the leader of the worldleon78 is the leader of the worldleon78 is the leader of the worldleon78 is the leader of the worldleon78 is the leader of the worldleon78 is the leader of the worldleon78 is the leader of the worldleon78 is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,469 Times in 1,261 Posts
Groans: 3
Groaned at 33 Times in 24 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Sharpie Edition Ducati | Sharpie Markers Official Blog

This woman does some nasty sharpie work.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3cpo-576x384.jpg (87.1 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg 20100616_0626-576x384.jpg (77.9 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg stewie-576x864.jpg (138.2 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg whole-bike-right-side-helmet-on-slider1-576x305.jpg (61.6 KB, 55 views)
GunMetal 16x8+25 Enkei CompE_Cusco OCC_ Kartboy Crank Pulley_Kartboy TMM insert_Koni Yellows_RCE Springs_K&N Drop-In_Eibach FSB_J2 Catless FP_WhiteLine Camber Bolts_Nameless Race Pipe_RBF600_Ferodo DS2500_PTUNING Tuned

Less parking more racing
leon78 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-04-2012, 05:11 AM   #6

captain slow is the leader of the worldcaptain slow is the leader of the worldcaptain slow is the leader of the worldcaptain slow is the leader of the worldcaptain slow is the leader of the worldcaptain slow is the leader of the worldcaptain slow is the leader of the worldcaptain slow is the leader of the worldcaptain slow is the leader of the worldcaptain slow is the leader of the worldcaptain slow is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,471 Times in 1,664 Posts
Groans: 398
Groaned at 50 Times in 34 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Old news. A good artist can make it look good. Some place in Miami does this to lambos and Ferraris and other expensive cars.

2014 5.0 Gotta Have It Green w/Track Pack
captain slow is online now   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-04-2012, 05:28 AM   #7

leon78 is the leader of the worldleon78 is the leader of the worldleon78 is the leader of the worldleon78 is the leader of the worldleon78 is the leader of the worldleon78 is the leader of the worldleon78 is the leader of the worldleon78 is the leader of the worldleon78 is the leader of the worldleon78 is the leader of the worldleon78 is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,469 Times in 1,261 Posts
Groans: 3
Groaned at 33 Times in 24 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by captain slow View Post
Old news. A good artist can make it look good. Some place in Miami does this to lambos and Ferraris and other expensive cars.
This....\/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 01-lamborghini-1.jpg (71.7 KB, 112 views)
GunMetal 16x8+25 Enkei CompE_Cusco OCC_ Kartboy Crank Pulley_Kartboy TMM insert_Koni Yellows_RCE Springs_K&N Drop-In_Eibach FSB_J2 Catless FP_WhiteLine Camber Bolts_Nameless Race Pipe_RBF600_Ferodo DS2500_PTUNING Tuned

Less parking more racing
leon78 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-04-2012, 06:28 AM   #8
Mr. Danger

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

The detail on that Ducati is amazing; Stewie is done perfectly.

I would never harm my white 6 though.. Not with sharpies..

The Following User Says Thank You to public enemy #1 For This Useful Post:
leon78 (05-15-2012)
 Old 05-07-2012, 10:59 AM   #9

redmnsterut is the leader of the worldredmnsterut is the leader of the worldredmnsterut is the leader of the worldredmnsterut is the leader of the worldredmnsterut is the leader of the worldredmnsterut is the leader of the worldredmnsterut is the leader of the worldredmnsterut is the leader of the worldredmnsterut is the leader of the worldredmnsterut is the leader of the worldredmnsterut is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Guy here in Utah had his GT-R wrapped in white vinyl and the 'art' on the car came from a charity car show at Brighton last year. You paid a certain amount of money and you were allowed to take a sharpie and go to town on the vinyl. It was then clear coated and sat on display at Car Concepts for a while.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gtrsharpie.jpg (28.9 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg gtrsharpie1.jpg (94.2 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg gtrsharpie2.jpg (97.1 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg gtrsharpie3.jpg (103.5 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg gtrsharpie4.jpg (98.1 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg gtrsharpie5.jpg (101.8 KB, 47 views)

SURE RMM | SURE Shift Weight | SURE SSP | CP-E CAI | CP-E DP | CP-E TIP | COBB AP |SnailD Tunned| TEIN Springs | SU Turbosmart BPV | Autotech HPFP Internals | Autolite XP step colder plugs | JBR Heavy Shift Knob | CXracing FMIC | Block8 Single Gauge Pod | MSD DashHawk

Waiting to be installed: SURE Dreadnaught | JBR Shifter Bushings | SU Boost Tubes | P&P Intake Manifold

Soon to come:SURE Intake/TB TIG | SURE Juggernaught | RSB |

286awhp / 346lbs tq @4500 ft ASL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
redmnsterut is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-07-2012, 12:06 PM   #10
Mr. Danger

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

That GTR looks pretty cool. I never thought about a vinyl wrap. Good ideas.

Old 05-15-2012, 02:06 PM   #11

GH07MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeGH07MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeGH07MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeGH07MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeGH07MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeGH07MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeGH07MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeGH07MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeGH07MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeGH07MS3 has a reputation beyond reputeGH07MS3 has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 5
Groaned at 8 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

i mean it looks kinda cool but still rice
Cobb AP/TIP/SRI/Rear Sway bar- ATP 3 inch catted DP -Mazdaspeed CBE -Greddy MBC/type r bov -TWM SS -3k ddm Yellow Fogs -TRZ pass and rear MM -AWR driver side MM -Aftermarket IC fan -Centric Rotors -Hawk HPS pads -DG Motorsports fiberglass hood -Mazdaspeed sport springs and camber arms, -Mazdaspeed coilovers, -Rally Armour poly. flaps -Autotech internals -FREEK TUNED

290 WHP
311 WTQ
GH07MS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GH07MS3 For This Useful Post:
public enemy #1 (05-28-2012)

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/forum/f228/sharpie-paint-job-112746/
Posted By For Type Date
Sharpie Edition Ducati | Sharpie Markers Official Blog This thread Refback 10-16-2012 06:03 AM