register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Autosports Area
> Drag Racing

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 10-12-2008, 08:28 PM   #1

booya620 is the leader of the worldbooya620 is the leader of the worldbooya620 is the leader of the worldbooya620 is the leader of the worldbooya620 is the leader of the worldbooya620 is the leader of the worldbooya620 is the leader of the worldbooya620 is the leader of the worldbooya620 is the leader of the worldbooya620 is the leader of the worldbooya620 is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,605 Times in 140 Posts
Groans: 4
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Donut Style Coil Spring Spacer

Just wondering if anyone has ever tried these out before. The help prevent squat on drag launches. I used them years ago, but started upgrading suspensions so stopped using them back in 98. Figured this might be a cheap option for the the drag strip.
Coil Spring Spacer - Mr. Gasket

For anyone who doesn't know you place them in your coils where they compress the most. They help to keep weight over the front tires. Just thought I'd bring up an old school fwd trick.

Last edited by booya620; 10-13-2008 at 05:37 AM.
booya620 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-07-2011, 06:58 PM   #2

dukebrown is the leader of the worlddukebrown is the leader of the worlddukebrown is the leader of the worlddukebrown is the leader of the worlddukebrown is the leader of the worlddukebrown is the leader of the worlddukebrown is the leader of the worlddukebrown is the leader of the worlddukebrown is the leader of the worlddukebrown is the leader of the worlddukebrown is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I just saw these 2 days ago and I was looking for something to just keep me from squatting so low. I am looking for a 1" coil spring spacer. Any experience?

Mods: Turbo Inlet, Short Ram, IDRVSLO's L2AIC, TRZ RMM, Shifter Bushings, PG Mani, CS DP,HF Cat, DS Trans Mount, Stiffened Passenger MM, CDFP Internals, Saikou Michi OCC, DIY BS Delete, DIY Windage Tray. Falken 235/45 17 7.5
dukebrown is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-07-2011, 07:00 PM   #3
Fuck sushi rolls

rodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the world
Thanked 24,881 Times in 7,894 Posts
Groans: 356
Groaned at 509 Times in 380 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

i looked at those a while back....im too lazy to see what is the diameter of our coils so i never went anywhere with it lol

2007 Ms3 3071r fully bolted , retired and sold after 110k miles of abuse

2014 Black Track Pack premium , NA 4lyfe ...AED dyno tuned on E85 466.6whp / 406.8 TQ SAE

rodrigo is offline   Reply With Quote