register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
Mazdaspeed Local / International Forums
>
US Regional Member Area
> East Coast

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1Likes
Closed Thread

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 04-06-2011, 06:23 AM   #361

BigJimMs3 is the leader of the worldBigJimMs3 is the leader of the worldBigJimMs3 is the leader of the worldBigJimMs3 is the leader of the worldBigJimMs3 is the leader of the worldBigJimMs3 is the leader of the worldBigJimMs3 is the leader of the worldBigJimMs3 is the leader of the worldBigJimMs3 is the leader of the worldBigJimMs3 is the leader of the worldBigJimMs3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 6,467 Times in 2,527 Posts
Groans: 76
Groaned at 22 Times in 20 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Yea ill be there tonight im not running but i will be there to support anyone that does cough cough dj cough lol...anyways ill be up there around 6pm
Bolt on's and tune
2015 Taurus S.H.O
Intake/Tune
2016 Ford Explorer Sport
Stock
 Old 04-06-2011, 06:33 AM   #362

ZoomingNH has a reputation beyond reputeZoomingNH has a reputation beyond reputeZoomingNH has a reputation beyond reputeZoomingNH has a reputation beyond reputeZoomingNH has a reputation beyond reputeZoomingNH has a reputation beyond reputeZoomingNH has a reputation beyond reputeZoomingNH has a reputation beyond reputeZoomingNH has a reputation beyond reputeZoomingNH has a reputation beyond reputeZoomingNH has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by bigjimms6 View Post
Yea ill be there tonight im not running but i will be there to support anyone that does cough cough dj cough lol...anyways ill be up there around 6pm
haha ya i will, couple friends wanna race me in their wrx's. not sure what time ill be up there.

Also stupid question for people, i tried installing the a/f gauge right off the o2 sensor because i heard they come with wide band sensor but when i tap it into the wire the gauge just stays all the way to rich and highly doubt thats what it should be, any help will be of use =). I know its off topic and this thread kinda turned into a general discussion lawl...

91 318is
Custom CBE
 Old 04-06-2011, 06:36 AM   #363

atvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the world
Thanked 23,000 Times in 6,143 Posts
Groans: 37
Groaned at 20 Times in 17 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by ZoomingNH View Post
ya why the hell hasnt ms patty made a account on here!

Whats your target boost?? I just installed a boost gauge and its reading around 16-17 but i havnt adjusted boost at all, not sure what would cause this, maybe some mods?

Also I will be at New ENgland drag way in Epping NH tonight as well as jimmy so i hope to see more of you guys up there!
My boost target is 19.75 at 3000 tapering to 18 at redline. I usually hit 17.5-18.5 all the way through the rpm range. Cobb says +/- 1.5 is ok. So it's right there.

Are you running a stock map? If so it's a load targeting map which looks for a specific load in each gear and varies boost to hit load targets.

Not sure if I can make it to the dragway tonight, but definitely in the next couple weeks.
11.321@129.93
 Old 04-06-2011, 07:10 AM   #364

xsilent13x is the leader of the worldxsilent13x is the leader of the worldxsilent13x is the leader of the worldxsilent13x is the leader of the worldxsilent13x is the leader of the worldxsilent13x is the leader of the worldxsilent13x is the leader of the worldxsilent13x is the leader of the worldxsilent13x is the leader of the worldxsilent13x is the leader of the worldxsilent13x is the leader of the world
Groans: 13
Not Ranked  0 score     

Wish I could go. Weekdays are hard for me since I'm a workaholic.

atvfreek

Also I will be at New ENgland drag way in Epping NH tonight as well as jimmy so i hope to see more of you guys up there!
My boost target is 19.75 at 3000 tapering to 18 at redline. I usually hit 17.5-18.5 all the way through the rpm range. Cobb says +/- 1.5 is ok. So it's right there.

Are you running a stock map? If so it's a load targeting map which looks for a specific load in each gear and varies boost to hit load targets.

Not sure if I can make it to the dragway tonight, but definitely in the next couple weeks.
I ran your CS Stage 2 map with the CS Stage 1 OTS map's WGDCs and it looks good. Don't mind my shitty log my bad plugs are still in.
Attached Files
File Type: csv datalog1.csv (8.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: csv datalog2.csv (9.6 KB, 4 views)

Ultimate Racing TP w/ Res delete, Corksport SRI+TIP, Turbosmart DP BOV, Autotech Fuel Pump Internals, Denso ITV22's, AP Tuned StagePu, custom painted headlights & decals.

From Southern New England? Check out our local club! www.nescc.net
 Old 04-06-2011, 07:51 AM   #365

Ihatefwd is the leader of the worldIhatefwd is the leader of the worldIhatefwd is the leader of the worldIhatefwd is the leader of the worldIhatefwd is the leader of the worldIhatefwd is the leader of the worldIhatefwd is the leader of the worldIhatefwd is the leader of the worldIhatefwd is the leader of the worldIhatefwd is the leader of the worldIhatefwd is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,255 Times in 536 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'll be working late tonight so no go for me.

Originally Posted by ZoomingNH View Post
I dont care what our name is as long as the decal is sick. but how come we cant have nator and nemso? since nator really doesnt mean anything and nemso does
I agree. Which is why in a earlier post I said nator-nemso.. Just make nator larger
2009 MGM Speed3 GT - traded

Last edited by Ihatefwd; 04-06-2011 at 07:51 AM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
 Old 04-06-2011, 08:00 AM   #366

atvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the worldatvfreek is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by xsilent13x View Post
Wish I could go. Weekdays are hard for me since I'm a workaholic.

I ran your CS Stage 2 map with the CS Stage 1 OTS map's WGDCs and it looks good. Don't mind my shitty log my bad plugs are still in.
That actually looks pretty good! I might give it a try and see how she feels.
11.321@129.93
 Old 04-06-2011, 08:06 AM   #367

xsilent13x is the leader of the worldxsilent13x is the leader of the worldxsilent13x is the leader of the worldxsilent13x is the leader of the worldxsilent13x is the leader of the worldxsilent13x is the leader of the worldxsilent13x is the leader of the worldxsilent13x is the leader of the worldxsilent13x is the leader of the worldxsilent13x is the leader of the worldxsilent13x is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by atvfreek View Post
That actually looks pretty good! I might give it a try and see how she feels.
Yea higher rpms does almost max the WGDC though but it might be just my car acting up. I can't wait until I get the plugs in though hopefully I go from 223hp to 270's. I had a question also....should I Seafoam the car to get the excess carbon out of the cylinders?

Ultimate Racing TP w/ Res delete, Corksport SRI+TIP, Turbosmart DP BOV, Autotech Fuel Pump Internals, Denso ITV22's, AP Tuned StagePu, custom painted headlights & decals.

Old 04-06-2011, 08:11 AM   #368

Not Ranked  0 score     

Yea higher rpms does almost max the WGDC though but it might be just my car acting up. I can't wait until I get the plugs in though hopefully I go from 223hp to 270's. I had a question also....should I Seafoam the car to get the excess carbon out of the cylinders?
I wouldn't worry too much about the carbon, just opening that bitch up to redline while testing your map will clean it out.

After looking at your logs again, boost comes on much slower than the stage2 map but, seems to be making good power up top. How does it feel compared to the stage2 wgdc's?
11.321@129.93
 Old 04-06-2011, 08:26 AM   #369

Not Ranked  0 score     

I wouldn't worry too much about the carbon, just opening that bitch up to redline while testing your map will clean it out.

After looking at your logs again, boost comes on much slower than the stage2 map but, seems to be making good power up top. How does it feel compared to the stage2 wgdc's?
It feels a bit better on my butt dyno. The slowness may be because of my fouled plug though....I won't really know until I get the new ones in. I 2nd Day Air shipped my new BPV so when I get that I'll swap the plugs and let you know what I think.

Old 04-06-2011, 08:52 AM   #370

Not Ranked  0 score     

Sounds good, When you do try to get a 4th gear full log. If traffic allows you to go over 100. lol
11.321@129.93
 Old 04-06-2011, 08:54 AM   #371

jman46 is the leader of the worldjman46 is the leader of the worldjman46 is the leader of the worldjman46 is the leader of the worldjman46 is the leader of the worldjman46 is the leader of the worldjman46 is the leader of the worldjman46 is the leader of the worldjman46 is the leader of the worldjman46 is the leader of the worldjman46 is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,603 Times in 1,666 Posts
Groans: 49
Groaned at 26 Times in 20 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

......so the decal will read nator-nemso then? And what the fuck seriously, how are you guys with less mods hitting that high of boost? I wonder if I have a cursed FMIC. I used to hit like 18.5-19.5 with ease with the TMIC and I lost like 2lbs as soon as i put the FMIC on.

*Edit, screw it, I say will still just get the nemso decal, less money, and simple. We can still be a nator group and still be called nemso as well. Does that sound fair/good?

'07 MS3 - 313hp/323tq - sold - the FIRST EVER FREEKPerm.
'06 F150 SCrew 4x4 5.4l - sold
'03 Marauder - Vortech on only 8psi 485whp/435wtq - sold
'95 Mustang GT - sold
'95 SHO MTX - sold
 Old 04-06-2011, 09:08 AM   #372

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by jman46 View Post
......so the decal will read nator-nemso then? And what the fuck seriously, how are you guys with less mods hitting that high of boost? I wonder if I have a cursed FMIC. I used to hit like 18.5-19.5 with ease with the TMIC and I lost like 2lbs as soon as i put the FMIC on.

*Edit, screw it, I say will still just get the nemso decal, less money, and simple. We can still be a nator group and still be called nemso as well. Does that sound fair/good?
Did you get the Hypertech tune with the FMIC installed? It is known well on MSF that the FMIC will decrease the tuned boost targets ~2psi. If your Hypertech was tuned with a TMIC installed at the time....I recommend to go have them tune it again with the FMIC. I'm sure there isn't an extra charge to re-tune aside dyno rental.

Old 04-06-2011, 09:23 AM   #373

jman46 is the leader of the worldjman46 is the leader of the worldjman46 is the leader of the worldjman46 is the leader of the worldjman46 is the leader of the worldjman46 is the leader of the worldjman46 is the leader of the worldjman46 is the leader of the worldjman46 is the leader of the worldjman46 is the leader of the worldjman46 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Hypertech you can't "tune" anything.....all you do is select your intake and that's it.

'95 Mustang GT - sold
'95 SHO MTX - sold
 Old 04-06-2011, 09:36 AM   #374

byau has a reputation beyond reputebyau has a reputation beyond reputebyau has a reputation beyond reputebyau has a reputation beyond reputebyau has a reputation beyond reputebyau has a reputation beyond reputebyau has a reputation beyond reputebyau has a reputation beyond reputebyau has a reputation beyond reputebyau has a reputation beyond reputebyau has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 2
Groaned at 4 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

nesmo sounds too much like nismo which is probably why it sounds cooler. too similar to nissan is my thinking
 Old 04-06-2011, 10:04 AM   #375

Not Ranked  0 score     

Hypertech you can't "tune" anything.....all you do is select your intake and that's it.
Wow....a non-customizable tune. That's crappy.

Old 04-06-2011, 11:16 AM   #376

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by byau View Post
nesmo sounds too much like nismo which is probably why it sounds cooler. too similar to nissan is my thinking
Got a better name then? I'm not having a multi part decal on my car that says NATOR-NEMSO....it'd be a cold day in hell, way too long.

Wow....a non-customizable tune. That's crappy.
Hey, when it came out people ranted and raved, and my g/f bought it for me as a gift so I'm not complaining, definitely better than stock that's for damn sure. I love it, just wish I had more "user" control to it besides an intake, rev limiter, top speed remover and that's it.

'95 Mustang GT - sold
'95 SHO MTX - sold

Last edited by jman46; 04-06-2011 at 11:16 AM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
The Following User Says Thank You to jman46 For This Useful Post:
BigJimMs3 (04-06-2011)
 Old 04-06-2011, 01:47 PM   #377

Not Ranked  0 score     

@jman46 - When's your next b-day....try to get her to get an AP lmao!

Old 04-06-2011, 01:50 PM   #378

Not Ranked  0 score     

Haha, August actually....our anniversary is this Friday though!

So guys seriously what's up with the decal, I don't want my friend to completely make one, then be like, "oh we didn't want that etc." so is NEMSO still ok for a decal or do we want something new altogether now...

'95 Mustang GT - sold
'95 SHO MTX - sold

Last edited by jman46; 04-06-2011 at 01:50 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
 Old 04-06-2011, 04:20 PM   #379

R.MS3 is the leader of the worldR.MS3 is the leader of the worldR.MS3 is the leader of the worldR.MS3 is the leader of the worldR.MS3 is the leader of the worldR.MS3 is the leader of the worldR.MS3 is the leader of the worldR.MS3 is the leader of the worldR.MS3 is the leader of the worldR.MS3 is the leader of the worldR.MS3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 5
Groaned at 7 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

It feels a bit better on my butt dyno. The slowness may be because of my fouled plug though....I won't really know until I get the new ones in. I 2nd Day Air shipped my new BPV so when I get that I'll swap the plugs and let you know what I think.
What were your AFR's and boost during the dyno run when i logged it? Just wondering if you checked it after because i didn't get a chance to.

The tune was far from perfect as there was no chance to log it or let it run for a few miles but i'm wondering what the numbers were.
 Old 04-06-2011, 04:27 PM   #380

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by R.MS3 View Post
What were your AFR's and boost during the dyno run when i logged it? Just wondering if you checked it after because i didn't get a chance to.

The tune was far from perfect as there was no chance to log it or let it run for a few miles but i'm wondering what the numbers were.
Tony said it was rich but this particular log is lean then rich.....it's all over actually. Like I said before (like a broken record) I need to log when I fixed my spark plug problem to get accurate numbers.
Attached Files
File Type: csv datalog7.csv (18.8 KB, 3 views)

Old 04-06-2011, 07:01 PM   #381

R.MS3 is the leader of the worldR.MS3 is the leader of the worldR.MS3 is the leader of the worldR.MS3 is the leader of the worldR.MS3 is the leader of the worldR.MS3 is the leader of the worldR.MS3 is the leader of the worldR.MS3 is the leader of the worldR.MS3 is the leader of the worldR.MS3 is the leader of the worldR.MS3 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Hhhm, everything looks okay except your timing is too low. You should end up with at least 12's for timing by redline, you're only at like 9. Do you run 91 octane or 93? The AFR doesn't look tooo bad, i targeted 11.6, you were seeing 11.3-11. I made it richer to like 11 after 6k for safety and you can see it goes richer around that point.

The ECU also didn't have enough time to learn the fuel trims, that's why it shows 0 for LTFT the whole time and probably why at the end of the run you're seeing 14.9AFR at idle and why your AFR was a little funky at WOT. Giving it like 10 miles on the map would solve the problem.

It's not too bad so i would try putting new plugs, maybe check for a leak somewhere, and giving some time (15miles or so) on whatever map you choose before making your logs. You also need a TMIC, your boost temps were super high. Another reason why you saw low numbers.

You can KINDA check power by comparing MAF g/s from one log to the other. More MAF g/s usually indicates more power.
 Old 04-06-2011, 07:12 PM   #382

Not Ranked  0 score     

Hhhm, everything looks okay except your timing is too low. You should end up with at least 12's for timing by redline, you're only at like 9. Do you run 91 octane or 93? The AFR doesn't look tooo bad, i targeted 11.6, you were seeing 11.3-11. I made it richer to like 11 after 6k for safety and you can see it goes richer around that point.

The ECU also didn't have enough time to learn the fuel trims, that's why it shows 0 for LTFT the whole time and probably why at the end of the run you're seeing 14.9AFR at idle and why your AFR was a little funky at WOT. Giving it like 10 miles on the map would solve the problem.

It's not too bad so i would try putting new plugs, maybe check for a leak somewhere, and giving some time (15miles or so) on whatever map you choose before making your logs. You also need a TMIC, your boost temps were super high. Another reason why you saw low numbers.

You can KINDA check power by comparing MAF g/s from one log to the other. More MAF g/s usually indicates more power.
I actually learned a bit on using the ATR over the last week I made my own version I don't think they are half bad with MAF at 293g/s. You can see my logs here: New england dyno meat?

Old 04-06-2011, 07:22 PM   #383

Not Ranked  0 score     

Those logs are very good. I would target 11.5AFR after you get the plugs and see if you get any knock. That map is giving you more power than before. You can see your boost temps are lower too, which i think affected your dyno run a bit.

Like i said before, your timing is too low which is robbing you a lot of power. Unless you're running 91 octane, you should be seeing 12-13's for timing by redline. Raise the timing and you should see a bump in calculated load and MAF g/s. Watch for knock.

Look at my log from my dyno run (236whp/268tq) below.
Attached Files
File Type: csv datalog3.csv (8.5 KB, 3 views)
 Old 04-06-2011, 07:32 PM   #384

Not Ranked  0 score     

Those logs are very good. I would target 11.5AFR after you get the plugs and see if you get any knock. That map is giving you more power than before. You can see your boost temps are lower too, which i think affected your dyno run a bit.

Like i said before, your timing is too low which is robbing you a lot of power. Unless you're running 91 octane, you should be seeing 12-13's for timing by redline. Raise the timing and you should see a bump in calculated load and MAF g/s. Watch for knock.

Look at my log from my dyno run (236whp/268tq) below.
I haven't dabbled in timing yet. I'll read up on it and see if I feel comfortable making changes myself. I am running 93 octane.

Old 04-06-2011, 07:43 PM   #385

Not Ranked  0 score     

Anyone gonna give some input on the decal??

'95 Mustang GT - sold
'95 SHO MTX - sold
 Old 04-06-2011, 08:06 PM   #386

BigJimMs3 is the leader of the worldBigJimMs3 is the leader of the worldBigJimMs3 is the leader of the worldBigJimMs3 is the leader of the worldBigJimMs3 is the leader of the worldBigJimMs3 is the leader of the worldBigJimMs3 is the leader of the worldBigJimMs3 is the leader of the worldBigJimMs3 is the leader of the worldBigJimMs3 is the leader of the worldBigJimMs3 is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Idk how you guys want to do this?
Bolt on's and tune
2015 Taurus S.H.O
Intake/Tune
2016 Ford Explorer Sport
Stock
 Old 04-06-2011, 08:15 PM   #387

redblur is the leader of the worldredblur is the leader of the worldredblur is the leader of the worldredblur is the leader of the worldredblur is the leader of the worldredblur is the leader of the worldredblur is the leader of the worldredblur is the leader of the worldredblur is the leader of the worldredblur is the leader of the worldredblur is the leader of the world
Groans: 46
Groaned at 11 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I say we keep the NEMSO decal. Is it what we are and our alias can be Nator MA/NH?

2 inches high by 6 or 7 inches long works. White or red decal would work....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

|2010 VRM Speed3|
|CS SRI/TIP/TMIC|UR CBE/TP|CP-E HPFP|COBB AP Stg2 FREAKTune|SU BPV|TRZ MM|ITV22's|
The Following User Says Thank You to redblur For This Useful Post:
BigJimMs3 (04-07-2011)
 Old 04-06-2011, 08:27 PM   #388

ZoomingNH has a reputation beyond reputeZoomingNH has a reputation beyond reputeZoomingNH has a reputation beyond reputeZoomingNH has a reputation beyond reputeZoomingNH has a reputation beyond reputeZoomingNH has a reputation beyond reputeZoomingNH has a reputation beyond reputeZoomingNH has a reputation beyond reputeZoomingNH has a reputation beyond reputeZoomingNH has a reputation beyond reputeZoomingNH has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by redblur View Post
I say we keep the NEMSO decal. Is it what we are and our alias can be Nator MA/NH?

That works for me

91 318is
Custom CBE
 Old 04-06-2011, 08:36 PM   #389

Not Ranked  0 score     

Either way is fine for me....as long as I get to rep.

Old 04-06-2011, 08:36 PM   #390

redblur is the leader of the worldredblur is the leader of the worldredblur is the leader of the worldredblur is the leader of the worldredblur is the leader of the worldredblur is the leader of the worldredblur is the leader of the worldredblur is the leader of the worldredblur is the leader of the worldredblur is the leader of the worldredblur is the leader of the world
Groans: 46
Groaned at 11 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Either way is fine for me....as long as I get to rep.
Someone do it up!

|2010 VRM Speed3|
|CS SRI/TIP/TMIC|UR CBE/TP|CP-E HPFP|COBB AP Stg2 FREAKTune|SU BPV|TRZ MM|ITV22's|
 Old 04-06-2011, 08:40 PM   #391

Not Ranked  0 score     

Ok, he should be getting back to me hopefully tomorrow, he's pretty busy. I'll see what I can do for red and white colors only then, and NEMSO it is!

'95 Mustang GT - sold
'95 SHO MTX - sold
 Old 04-06-2011, 08:43 PM   #392

Not Ranked  0 score     

Ok, he should be getting back to me hopefully tomorrow, he's pretty busy. I'll see what I can do for red and white colors only then, and NEMSO it is!
Can you make a poll post or thread or something where we can have people vote, just my 4 cents.

91 318is
Custom CBE
 Old 04-06-2011, 08:53 PM   #393

Not Ranked  0 score     

The more colors, the more $$$ it's going to cost us....but I guess I'll set one up.

Hmph....idk how to set up a fucking poll. I was gonna do it in our NATOR section.

'95 Mustang GT - sold
'95 SHO MTX - sold

Last edited by jman46; 04-06-2011 at 08:53 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
 Old 04-07-2011, 05:19 AM   #394

jfspeed6 is the leader of the worldjfspeed6 is the leader of the worldjfspeed6 is the leader of the worldjfspeed6 is the leader of the worldjfspeed6 is the leader of the worldjfspeed6 is the leader of the worldjfspeed6 is the leader of the worldjfspeed6 is the leader of the worldjfspeed6 is the leader of the worldjfspeed6 is the leader of the worldjfspeed6 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,409 Times in 671 Posts
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I agree. It would read easier and everyone that has it would know what it means when people ask.

2002 Mercedes Benz CLK 430 Cabriolet
The Following User Says Thank You to jfspeed6 For This Useful Post:
BigJimMs3 (04-07-2011)
 Old 04-07-2011, 06:04 AM   #395

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

100% agree!!
Bolt on's and tune
2015 Taurus S.H.O
Intake/Tune
2016 Ford Explorer Sport
Stock
 Old 04-07-2011, 06:20 AM   #396

jfspeed6 is the leader of the worldjfspeed6 is the leader of the worldjfspeed6 is the leader of the worldjfspeed6 is the leader of the worldjfspeed6 is the leader of the worldjfspeed6 is the leader of the worldjfspeed6 is the leader of the worldjfspeed6 is the leader of the worldjfspeed6 is the leader of the worldjfspeed6 is the leader of the worldjfspeed6 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,409 Times in 671 Posts
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

The more colors, the more $$$ it's going to cost us....but I guess I'll set one up.

Hmph....idk how to set up a fucking poll. I was gonna do it in our NATOR section.
It shouldn't cost that much more for different colors. All the vinyl should cost about the same to make them. They should be die cut and not printed so there should be no ink involved for a cost. I have a friend that owns a vinyl business and his roll stock is pretty much paid for the first time that he uses it.

What we should do is just take a tally of what color everyone would want and then just order that many plus a few extras of each color. That would be the easiest way of doing it. After you get a total price then we can figure out what people owe per decal.

For me I would take a red.

2002 Mercedes Benz CLK 430 Cabriolet
 Old 04-07-2011, 06:27 AM   #397

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

red
Bolt on's and tune
2015 Taurus S.H.O
Intake/Tune
2016 Ford Explorer Sport
Stock
 Old 04-07-2011, 07:26 AM   #398

Not Ranked  0 score     

Ok....well someone setup a pole then for colors.

'95 Mustang GT - sold
'95 SHO MTX - sold
 Old 04-07-2011, 08:04 AM   #399

Not Ranked  0 score     

What did DJ end up running on the drags?

White on the logo for me
 Old 04-07-2011, 08:17 AM   #400

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

What did DJ end up running on the drags?

White on the logo for me
He didnt have the drags today he was on his stock rims..not sure the tires..but he was spinning ALOT too cold it was like high 39 last night lol...i think best was a 14.7 @ 99...and that was no traction at all...
Bolt on's and tune
2015 Taurus S.H.O
Intake/Tune
2016 Ford Explorer Sport
Stock
The Following User Says Thank You to BigJimMs3 For This Useful Post:
atvfreek (04-07-2011)
Closed Thread