register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums > MSF News And Event Info > Site News & Events > Computers & Technology News

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 01-28-2011, 05:40 AM   #1

USMCEvan is the leader of the worldUSMCEvan is the leader of the worldUSMCEvan is the leader of the worldUSMCEvan is the leader of the worldUSMCEvan is the leader of the worldUSMCEvan is the leader of the worldUSMCEvan is the leader of the worldUSMCEvan is the leader of the worldUSMCEvan is the leader of the worldUSMCEvan is the leader of the worldUSMCEvan is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Groaned at 4 Times in 2 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default File recovery

I found the memory card that I had noods of my ex on (the one from the Natory BBQ, the one everybody wants to see naked) but she had deleted her pictures from the card. I found some recovery software so I've got the files back, but they are correupted and I can't open them. I've been online all night trying to find something that will repair the files, but with no luck. If any of the tech nerds on here can hook a brother up, I promise to post them all here.
I've got a few mods, sure, but you probably have more.
USMCEvan is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-24-2011, 12:42 AM   #2
Ur moms boyfriend

forcedinduktion is the leader of the worldforcedinduktion is the leader of the worldforcedinduktion is the leader of the worldforcedinduktion is the leader of the worldforcedinduktion is the leader of the worldforcedinduktion is the leader of the worldforcedinduktion is the leader of the worldforcedinduktion is the leader of the worldforcedinduktion is the leader of the worldforcedinduktion is the leader of the worldforcedinduktion is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,264 Times in 762 Posts
Groans: 70
Groaned at 99 Times in 70 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Did you try to rename it? And does it have .jpg, if not add that to the file name. Or try opening it in a different pic viewer. If all else fails try.....

Download JPEG Recovery Professional 5.0 Free trial - Repair corrupted JPEG picture/photo
forcedinduktion is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-24-2011, 01:20 AM   #3

aaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the world
Thanked 9,450 Times in 2,593 Posts
Groans: 370
Groaned at 171 Times in 143 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

the one that everyone wants to see? nice pink CF, faggot
aaronc7 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aaronc7 For This Useful Post:
USMCEvan (02-25-2011)
 Old 02-24-2011, 01:50 AM   #4

SgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,355 Times in 343 Posts
Groans: 106
Groaned at 30 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

you still near CA?
CP-E Nano, CP-E Inlet, CP-E catless DP, CP-E Standback V2, CPE FullThrottle/No Cut Flash, CP-E FMIC, CP-E CDFP, CP-E HKS BPV, TRZ Poly MM, E4P Shifter, Denso Iridium ITV22 plugs, CP-E Towplate, PG V3 Manifold w/EGT bung, Saikou Michi OCC, EGR delete, BSD w/oil baffle, BC Coilovers w/front camber adjustment, SPC rear arms, 17x8 Anthracite O.Z. Alleggerita's wrapped in Nitto NT01's

Originally Posted by rodrigo View Post
damn josh u are pretty.... i swear if tina hadnt taken you id so rail u
Certified Personal Trainer/Nutritional Consultant - I can cure Skinny, Fat and Weak

http://jpnutritionandfitness.blogspot.com/

Sponsored By: CP-E
SgtP is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-25-2011, 01:48 AM   #5

USMCEvan is the leader of the worldUSMCEvan is the leader of the worldUSMCEvan is the leader of the worldUSMCEvan is the leader of the worldUSMCEvan is the leader of the worldUSMCEvan is the leader of the worldUSMCEvan is the leader of the worldUSMCEvan is the leader of the worldUSMCEvan is the leader of the worldUSMCEvan is the leader of the worldUSMCEvan is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by aaronc7 View Post
the one that everyone wants to see? nice pink CF, faggot
Shut your dirty whorish cum-dumpster before I fuck it, you spineless cunt peice of shit. Go kill yourself, you're not even original in calling it pink. Try again, cocksucker, until then don't waste my time. I hope you and your whole family dies in a fire.

Josh - Yeah, dude, I'm still in SoCal. Gimme a holler sometime, my number is still the same.
 Old 02-25-2011, 09:30 PM   #6

SgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the worldSgtP is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Word man. I can recover that file for you. I will be back in the states pretty soon. Ill hit you up when I get back and settled in.
CP-E Nano, CP-E Inlet, CP-E catless DP, CP-E Standback V2, CPE FullThrottle/No Cut Flash, CP-E FMIC, CP-E CDFP, CP-E HKS BPV, TRZ Poly MM, E4P Shifter, Denso Iridium ITV22 plugs, CP-E Towplate, PG V3 Manifold w/EGT bung, Saikou Michi OCC, EGR delete, BSD w/oil baffle, BC Coilovers w/front camber adjustment, SPC rear arms, 17x8 Anthracite O.Z. Alleggerita's wrapped in Nitto NT01's

Certified Personal Trainer/Nutritional Consultant - I can cure Skinny, Fat and Weak

Old 02-25-2011, 11:59 PM   #7

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

For sure man. I've still got the memory card sitting around. I'm pretty sure it's unrecoverable though - it was over a year ago, and it had since been deleted and overwritten. But I'll let you give it a shot. Everybody will benefit from the recovery of those pictures. LoL
 Old 02-26-2011, 01:58 AM   #8

Not Ranked  0 score     

is that slut still in CA?

Old 02-26-2011, 05:36 PM   #9

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Yeah man. Lives, like, 5 blocks from where I live right now. She lives with her parents, so she's not going anywhere any time soon as long as mommy and daddy are paying her bills and shit.
 Old 02-26-2011, 09:28 PM   #10

Not Ranked  0 score     

Im guessing you left on bad terms?

if you did then that sucks. You should introduce me to her. Ill get pictures within 15 minutes.

Last edited by SgtP; 02-26-2011 at 09:28 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
 Old 02-27-2011, 08:34 PM   #11

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Ha, yes, very bad terms. Not sure Mrs. SgtP would like that though. :p lol
 Old 08-09-2011, 01:16 AM   #12
2zz mr-s

dooderek is the leader of the worlddooderek is the leader of the worlddooderek is the leader of the worlddooderek is the leader of the worlddooderek is the leader of the worlddooderek is the leader of the worlddooderek is the leader of the worlddooderek is the leader of the worlddooderek is the leader of the worlddooderek is the leader of the worlddooderek is the leader of the world
Thanked 6,645 Times in 1,903 Posts
Groans: 239
Groaned at 352 Times in 214 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

they told me you were gay???
[07:25 PM] Pu Manchu: the second rule is "don't tell anyone"
[07:25 PM] Pu Manchu: the first rule of tranny fucking is "don't do it"
dooderek is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-19-2011, 01:47 PM   #13

DONOTBUGME is the leader of the worldDONOTBUGME is the leader of the worldDONOTBUGME is the leader of the worldDONOTBUGME is the leader of the worldDONOTBUGME is the leader of the worldDONOTBUGME is the leader of the worldDONOTBUGME is the leader of the worldDONOTBUGME is the leader of the worldDONOTBUGME is the leader of the worldDONOTBUGME is the leader of the worldDONOTBUGME is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,191 Times in 994 Posts
Groans: 266
Groaned at 83 Times in 60 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by DerekB View Post
they told me you were gay???
really, 6 months later derek?
Blk 2010 MS3\\ Cobb AP Perm Tuned\ Autotech hpfp internals\ COBB intake \ Cobb Turbo Inlet \ Forge Bpv \ Cp-e DP \ Actual 3inch Magnaflow Exhaust \ Cp-e RMM \ JBR PMM \ ETS 3.5" TMIC \ Denso Iridium Power ITV22 \ JBR SSP and Bushings \ TWM Flat Black Piston Shift Knob\ Menzari Inferno Blk Wheels\ Eibach Pro-Kit Springs\ Koni Yellows \ Custom Painted Tanabe Strut Tower \ Red Corksport Boost Tubes and Bypass Valve Hose\ Black Badges \ DDM 5K HID, Fogs 3K yellow \ Shark Fin \\Audio \ Pioneer DD Touch Screen x920BT4 \ Alpine Type R 6.5" Components and 5x10 Speakers Powered by a 4 Channel 1600 Watt Avionxx Digital Amp \ 10" JLW3 Sub Powered by a 1 Channel 1000 watt Avionxx Digital Amp \ Prosport Prem. Boost and Oil Pressure Gauges \ Blockhead Dual Gauge Pod \\ Im thinking meth next.
DONOTBUGME is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say NO Thank You to DONOTBUGME For This Un-useful Post:
bmylez (08-19-2011), XLT_66 (08-19-2011)