register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Fuel, Nitrous & Water Injection

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Fuel, Nitrous & Water Injection MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Fuel, Nitrous & Water Injection Have a CDFP fuel pump question? Do you want to add Nitrous or Water Injection to your Mazdaspeed 3/6 ? Please come on in!

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 02-06-2009, 07:25 AM   #41

aaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the world
Thanked 9,466 Times in 2,601 Posts
Groans: 370
Groaned at 171 Times in 143 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

came with 15 ft of tubing... was just enough-- i have like 6 inches left.

$330 for kit and 35ish for tank? we also get a 5 percent mazda forum discount on top of that, but that pretty much just takes off the shipping cost
aaronc7 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-06-2009, 07:27 AM   #42

wisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 0
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

wow good deal have to save up some moeny to instal this along w with dp....
wisniaPl is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-10-2009, 09:11 PM   #43

AFcadet is the leader of the worldAFcadet is the leader of the worldAFcadet is the leader of the worldAFcadet is the leader of the worldAFcadet is the leader of the worldAFcadet is the leader of the worldAFcadet is the leader of the worldAFcadet is the leader of the worldAFcadet is the leader of the worldAFcadet is the leader of the worldAFcadet is the leader of the world
Groans: 4
Groaned at 14 Times in 12 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Hmm very interesting.

So what type of tune do you have? AP?

Im curious to see if this kit will work direclty with my AP map (stage 1 + SF 93 octane + FMIC v1.03).

Other then it enrichening the mixture...will there be any other "negatives"?
 Old 02-10-2009, 09:21 PM   #44

aaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

it will richen it up slightly (gonna depend on your mixture and nozzle size), but depending on what map you're running and current AFRs it might not be a bad thing.

Really theres no negatives, just a little more hassle of filling the tank up and stuff...but seriously its not bad. meth is addicting...trust me!

Yeah I am running the AP. 50/50 meth on 5gph nozzle. runs fine, I just dynoed 320hp/345tq last weekend
 Old 02-11-2009, 07:04 AM   #45

AFcadet is the leader of the worldAFcadet is the leader of the worldAFcadet is the leader of the worldAFcadet is the leader of the worldAFcadet is the leader of the worldAFcadet is the leader of the worldAFcadet is the leader of the worldAFcadet is the leader of the worldAFcadet is the leader of the worldAFcadet is the leader of the worldAFcadet is the leader of the world
Groans: 4
Groaned at 14 Times in 12 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

so just curious...how long does a 1 gallon tank last if you use your car as a DD?

I admit I zoom around town here and there...but its not like I'm constantly going WOT.

Are we talking like a couple days...a week...or a couple weeks?
 Old 02-11-2009, 12:40 PM   #46

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'll throw out a rough number of 1 gallon of meth every 450 miles

at least for me..and my driving style/nozzle size
 Old 02-15-2009, 03:55 PM   #47

wisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

one more thing does it make diff where in cold pipe you mount nozle?? i gues to close to the engine is no good right??
 Old 02-15-2009, 08:13 PM   #48

ljudgeii has a reputation beyond reputeljudgeii has a reputation beyond reputeljudgeii has a reputation beyond reputeljudgeii has a reputation beyond reputeljudgeii has a reputation beyond reputeljudgeii has a reputation beyond reputeljudgeii has a reputation beyond reputeljudgeii has a reputation beyond reputeljudgeii has a reputation beyond reputeljudgeii has a reputation beyond reputeljudgeii has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 2
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by aaronc7 View Post
I'll throw out a rough number of 1 gallon of meth every 450 miles

at least for me..and my driving style/nozzle size
I'll jump on the bandwagon, I went two fill ups and used a gallon, but when I did a canyon run I used about 2 gallons. Not sure about at the track hopefully if it doesn't rain I will find out next weekend.

running the same setup as Aaronc7, but using the 3gph nozzle.

Last edited by ljudgeii; 02-15-2009 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Nozzle size
ljudgeii is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-15-2009, 08:19 PM   #49

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by wisniaPl View Post
one more thing does it make diff where in cold pipe you mount nozle?? i gues to close to the engine is no good right??
anywhere is fine honestly, i would just not put it right next to the TB. you just wanna give it some space to mix in with the air
 Old 02-21-2009, 06:58 PM   #50

bova is the leader of the worldbova is the leader of the worldbova is the leader of the worldbova is the leader of the worldbova is the leader of the worldbova is the leader of the worldbova is the leader of the worldbova is the leader of the worldbova is the leader of the worldbova is the leader of the worldbova is the leader of the world
Thanked 6,490 Times in 876 Posts
Groans: 45
Groaned at 39 Times in 38 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

which nozzle are you using the do3 or do5?
bova is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-21-2009, 07:10 PM   #51

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

d05
 Old 02-21-2009, 07:11 PM   #52

bova is the leader of the worldbova is the leader of the worldbova is the leader of the worldbova is the leader of the worldbova is the leader of the worldbova is the leader of the worldbova is the leader of the worldbova is the leader of the worldbova is the leader of the worldbova is the leader of the worldbova is the leader of the world
Thanked 6,490 Times in 876 Posts
Groans: 45
Groaned at 39 Times in 38 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

how do you go about priming the line before using it? since this taps the map wire. what application do you think the do3 would be good for? i am buying a kit from someone but they only have a do3 and do7 nozzle.
bova is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-23-2009, 04:27 PM   #53

Not Ranked  0 score     

just get do5 nozle its 20bucks...... btw how to get a discount??
 Old 02-23-2009, 04:31 PM   #54

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

in one of the first threads devils own made in their own section....in some long post there is the coupon code listed
 Old 02-23-2009, 04:59 PM   #55

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by aaronc7 View Post
in one of the first threads devils own made in their own section....in some long post there is the coupon code listed
ok thx
 Old 03-09-2009, 08:58 PM   #56

dubi0us is a jewel in the roughdubi0us is a jewel in the roughdubi0us is a jewel in the rough
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Sweet setup in the trunk, how fast are you burning through the mix though?
dubi0us is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dubi0us For This Useful Post:
aaronc7 (03-09-2009)
 Old 03-09-2009, 09:03 PM   #57

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

d05 i would get 300-450 miles for the 1 gallon tank. Closer to 300 or 1 tank of gas if I was hard on it.

I'm running the smaller d03 nozzle and it seems to last a lot longer (probably about double...obviously)

It's really not a pain in the ass but something u should keep an eye on and check every now and then
 Old 03-10-2009, 10:26 AM   #58
Approved MSF Vendor

DevilsOwn is the leader of the worldDevilsOwn is the leader of the worldDevilsOwn is the leader of the worldDevilsOwn is the leader of the worldDevilsOwn is the leader of the worldDevilsOwn is the leader of the worldDevilsOwn is the leader of the worldDevilsOwn is the leader of the worldDevilsOwn is the leader of the worldDevilsOwn is the leader of the worldDevilsOwn is the leader of the world
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Even i don't know the coupon code. Dvldoc in in iraq and not easy for me to get ahold of him.

DevilsOwn is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-10-2009, 10:39 AM   #59

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

"Your forum discount code is mzdaspd"
 Old 03-10-2009, 03:06 PM   #60
Approved MSF Vendor

DevilsOwn is the leader of the worldDevilsOwn is the leader of the worldDevilsOwn is the leader of the worldDevilsOwn is the leader of the worldDevilsOwn is the leader of the worldDevilsOwn is the leader of the worldDevilsOwn is the leader of the worldDevilsOwn is the leader of the worldDevilsOwn is the leader of the worldDevilsOwn is the leader of the worldDevilsOwn is the leader of the world
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Thanks

DevilsOwn is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/forum/f303/devils-own-stage-2-meth-installed-18351/
Posted By For Type Date
used kit, missing a fitting and concerned about ..... - Devilsown Methanol Alcohol Water Injection This thread Pingback 09-28-2009 03:25 AM