register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Fuel, Nitrous & Water Injection

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Fuel, Nitrous & Water Injection MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Fuel, Nitrous & Water Injection Have a CDFP fuel pump question? Do you want to add Nitrous or Water Injection to your Mazdaspeed 3/6 ? Please come on in!

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By speed3sailor
  • 1 Post By speed3sailor

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 01-08-2014, 12:39 AM   #1

speed3sailor is the leader of the worldspeed3sailor is the leader of the worldspeed3sailor is the leader of the worldspeed3sailor is the leader of the worldspeed3sailor is the leader of the worldspeed3sailor is the leader of the worldspeed3sailor is the leader of the worldspeed3sailor is the leader of the worldspeed3sailor is the leader of the worldspeed3sailor is the leader of the worldspeed3sailor is the leader of the world
Groans: 14
Groaned at 13 Times in 9 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Ethanol injection

I am trying to get information on using Ethanol in my DevilsOwn alcohol injection system. I have done some research and haven't found very much about it on here. There is plenty of info on using in tank Ethanol but not in a alcohol injection kit. I would love to just add it to my tank but it will more than likely push my IDC above 100%. When spraying a D07 50/50 meth my IDC was in the low 90s. I'm not too worried about the Ethanol effecting the pump. Quote from Devils Own website "While this pump is chemically compatible for use with 100% methanol and/or ethanol, we do not recommend running flammable liquids."

The only reason im looking at Eth instead of Meth, is because I am stationed in Italy and I am having a hard time finding Meth. The best option that i had avaliable just went away. I was using a concentrated WWF that i purchased on base.

Its fairly easy for me to find Ethanol or Denatured alcohol out in town. its kind of expensive though. around 20 euro for 5L (27$ for 1.3Gallons). I can also get pure grain alcohol on base (96%) but i'm not sure about the price.

anyone have any experience with it?
kby likes this.
07 SILVER Speed3 , BNR S3- Tial 38mm EWG w/ stock mani- COBB AP- Ebay catless Downpipe- HTP 3in intake- Devils Own WMI (D10)- CX Racing FMIC- Autotech internals- Grimmspeed 3P EBCS- Denso ITV22- HKS super SQV- Bosch 3 bar - Damon PMM- JBR RMM- shift weight- EGR delete- TIGs- JBR RSB- Eibach springs- TR Motorsports 17x9- Hankook RS-3 255/40/17
speed3sailor is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-08-2014, 06:32 AM   #2
v8 convert

p057 has disabled reputation
Thanked 2,125 Times in 819 Posts
Groans: 220
Groaned at 70 Times in 50 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

from everything i've read, they're both fairly similar to run.
DO will cover their butts and say never run flammable liquids, so dilute the alcohol with water until it can no longer ignite easily.

however, many like myself run pure methanol straight through the system with little or no issues.

The main reason why people will run meth over eth is cost. Meth is generally cheaper (i can pick up a gallon for roughly 6 bucks). Also has a slight more cooling effect on the intake charge.

again, this is me recalling things from what I've read. Correct me if I'm wrong.
 Old 01-08-2014, 06:41 AM   #3

speed3sailor is the leader of the worldspeed3sailor is the leader of the worldspeed3sailor is the leader of the worldspeed3sailor is the leader of the worldspeed3sailor is the leader of the worldspeed3sailor is the leader of the worldspeed3sailor is the leader of the worldspeed3sailor is the leader of the worldspeed3sailor is the leader of the worldspeed3sailor is the leader of the worldspeed3sailor is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

yea, I don't think that there would be any issues with running pure Eth. I probably would only run like 75% E though. Im really just looking to read peoples experiences with tuning for it and what kind of performance was yielded.

also, I looked at the price of pure grain alcohol today on base. 20$ for 2 Liters. F that.
07 SILVER Speed3 , BNR S3- Tial 38mm EWG w/ stock mani- COBB AP- Ebay catless Downpipe- HTP 3in intake- Devils Own WMI (D10)- CX Racing FMIC- Autotech internals- Grimmspeed 3P EBCS- Denso ITV22- HKS super SQV- Bosch 3 bar - Damon PMM- JBR RMM- shift weight- EGR delete- TIGs- JBR RSB- Eibach springs- TR Motorsports 17x9- Hankook RS-3 255/40/17
 Old 01-08-2014, 06:58 AM   #4

pmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the world
Groans: 4
Groaned at 18 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

@Realgib3; uses a 6th port system with an independent tank to shoot pure ethanol through those two pre throttle body injectors.
Originally Posted by Realgib3 View Post
Definitely not harder to tune, in some ways slightly easier because your fuel flow through the secondaries is extremely consistent since it's an independent, regulated, return style system. For the most part though, it's the exact same tuning.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pmartz16 For This Useful Post:
ABolewski (01-08-2014), Realgib3 (01-08-2014)
 Old 01-08-2014, 07:55 AM   #5

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by pmartz16 View Post
@Realgib3; uses a 6th port system with an independent tank to shoot pure ethanol through those two pre throttle body injectors.

Sounds expensive. A little out of my price range for now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to speed3sailor For This Useful Post:
pmartz16 (01-08-2014)
 Old 01-08-2014, 09:15 AM   #6
v8 convert

p057 has disabled reputation
Thanked 2,125 Times in 819 Posts
Groans: 220
Groaned at 70 Times in 50 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

every situation and car is different. However, expect just about the same results running ethanol vs methanol.

you can try bumping back your timing a couple degrees to be on the safe side.
 Old 01-08-2014, 09:17 AM   #7

Dizzy Turbo is the leader of the worldDizzy Turbo is the leader of the worldDizzy Turbo is the leader of the worldDizzy Turbo is the leader of the worldDizzy Turbo is the leader of the worldDizzy Turbo is the leader of the worldDizzy Turbo is the leader of the worldDizzy Turbo is the leader of the worldDizzy Turbo is the leader of the worldDizzy Turbo is the leader of the worldDizzy Turbo is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,039 Times in 850 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Where do you get pure ethanol?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Dizzy Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-08-2014, 09:27 AM   #8

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by p057 View Post
every situation and car is different. However, expect just about the same results running ethanol vs methanol.

you can try bumping back your timing a couple degrees to be on the safe side.

I'll turn boost and timing down a little bit before I give it a whirl for sure. Have you tried Eth?

Originally Posted by Dizzy Turbo View Post
Where do you get pure ethanol?

A store out in town called Leroy Merlin. It's used for fire places. Lol it's funny explaining to Italians that you are going to use fire place gas in your car

ABolewski likes this.

Last edited by speed3sailor; 01-08-2014 at 09:27 AM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
The Following User Says Thank You to speed3sailor For This Useful Post:
ABolewski (01-08-2014)
 Old 01-08-2014, 09:28 AM   #9

Dizzy Turbo is the leader of the worldDizzy Turbo is the leader of the worldDizzy Turbo is the leader of the worldDizzy Turbo is the leader of the worldDizzy Turbo is the leader of the worldDizzy Turbo is the leader of the worldDizzy Turbo is the leader of the worldDizzy Turbo is the leader of the worldDizzy Turbo is the leader of the worldDizzy Turbo is the leader of the worldDizzy Turbo is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,039 Times in 850 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Isn't there a type of windshield washer fluid you can use? And that's cool, I never knew anywherre you could buy bulk ethanol besides e85

Dizzy Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-08-2014, 09:31 AM   #10
jbr makes fall-a-parts.

Tokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the worldTokay444 is the leader of the world
Thanked 26,387 Times in 7,871 Posts
Groans: 793
Groaned at 496 Times in 321 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'm pretty sure Mark is shooting e85. Not denatured alcohol.
I know @rfinkle2; has run ethanol through his meth kit.
Look for methyl hydrate. It's 100 meth.

Inb4 85% silicone core. It's better than aluminum.
What's you buddy's ex wife trap?
I <3 SP63, but that port job though... "The coolant must be evaporating." Bye Felicia
"Exclusivity" - CP-enis
Demodded.
The Seals
Tokay444 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tokay444 For This Useful Post:
Mauro_Penguin (01-08-2014), Realgib3 (01-08-2014), speed3sailor (01-08-2014)
 Old 01-08-2014, 09:39 AM   #11

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Dizzy Turbo View Post
Isn't there a type of windshield washer fluid you can use? And that's cool, I never knew anywherre you could buy bulk ethanol besides e85

I have found other WWF but none with high % of meth.

Originally Posted by Tokay444 View Post
I'm pretty sure Mark is shooting e85. Not denatured alcohol.
I know @rfinkle2; has run ethanol through his meth kit.
Look for methyl hydrate. It's 100 meth.

What kind of place would carry methyl hydrate? I haven't found any if it yet. I take a picture of everything that I found out in town that might have the slightest chance of containing meth. Once I get home I search for a msds. No luck yet

Last edited by speed3sailor; 01-08-2014 at 09:39 AM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
 Old 01-08-2014, 10:01 AM   #12

pmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the worldpmartz16 is the leader of the world
Groans: 4
Groaned at 18 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Yes my bad. Its e85
 Old 01-08-2014, 10:11 AM   #13
Lex
Engineered Tuning

Lex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the world
Thanked 23,363 Times in 6,958 Posts
Groans: 13
Groaned at 44 Times in 38 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

methyl hydrate would be in hardware stores in the paint section.

It is probably fine to run ethanol and it is safer for the person handling it.

If you have ethanol available you can also drop a couple of gallons in the tank.

We Engineer, and that's better than just tuning!

www.stratifiedauto.com
COBB AP and VersaTuner Custom Tuning. Guardian Angel Protection and Boost Control.
Lex is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lex For This Useful Post:
speed3sailor (01-08-2014)
 Old 01-08-2014, 10:23 AM   #14

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Lex View Post
methyl hydrate would be in hardware stores in the paint section.

It is probably fine to run ethanol and it is safer for the person handling it.

If you have ethanol available you can also drop a couple of gallons in the tank.

I've been in quite a few hardware stores but haven't seen that yet.

I was thinking of switching back to a D05 nozzle while running E and see how my IDC looks. If they are low enough I'll add a little to the tank. With the D07, I go through Washer fluid tank real fast. Makes road course racing hard to do. I'm scared I will run out mid race.

Also, running in tank E is not wallet friendly for me. A couple gallons would cast me like 50$

Last edited by speed3sailor; 01-08-2014 at 10:46 AM.
 Old 01-08-2014, 10:50 AM   #15

SparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the worldSparkySparks is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,433 Times in 598 Posts
Groans: 8
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Where I am originally from if you wanted straight ethanol all you had to do was go see Billy-Bob and get some moonshine.

Originally Posted by speed3sailor View Post
I've been in quite a few hardware stores but haven't seen that yet.

I was thinking of switching back to a D05 nozzle while running E and see how my IDC looks. If they are low enough I'll add a little to the tank. With the D07, I go through Washer fluid tank real fast. Makes road course racing hard to do. I'm scared I will run out mid race.

Also, running in tank E is not wallet friendly for me. A couple gallons would cast me like 50$

Do they have denatured alcohol in the hardware stores? You could always run that if you can't find methanol.
South Bend Clutch Stage 3 Endurance | TWM Full Replacement Shifter | Synapse Engineering BPV | Autotech Internals | Grimmspeed EBCS - 3port | NGK 1 Step Colder Plugs | CNT Catless DP and CBE w/resonator deleted | COBB AP - E35 Tune | HTP 3.5" Intake w/ AMSOIL Dry Filter and Pre-Filter | HTP Battery Tray w/ Energizer 51R | CP-E TMIC | CorkSport DISI Silicone Boost Tubes | Damond Motorsports/Saikou Michi Co. Stage2 OCC | Damond Motorsports Short Shift Plate | Sure Countershift | BOSCH 3 Bar MAP w/MattJackson86 PnP Harness | JBR Rear Sway Bar | JBR EGR Block Off Kit | JBR Manifold - TIG | JBR Throttle Body TIG & Coolant Bypass | JBR 88a RMM | JBR 88a TMM | JBR 80a PMM |JBR DISI Bypass Valve Hose | Ported and Polished Intake Manifold DIY | RX8 Wheels w/ Nitto Motivo 235/40/18 Tires | CP-E Towplate | DIY Custom 600g Shift Knob | Redline Tuning Hood QuickLIFT | 30% / 15% Tint | Craven Speed Stubby Antenna | Broadway 400mm Rear View Mirror | Debadged Mazdaspeed 3

Waiting to be installed: Devil's Own Stage 2 DVC-30 Meth Injection | Damond Motorsports Meth Throttle Body Plate
On Order:
Coming Soon:
DIY Projects:

FYCN - TEAM LBN BEERS - FYCN-TEAM MUMFORD - FYCN

Last edited by SparkySparks; 01-08-2014 at 10:50 AM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
SparkySparks is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-08-2014, 10:56 AM   #16

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by SparkySparks View Post
Where I am originally from if you wanted straight ethanol all you had to do was go see Billy-Bob and get some moonshine.

Do they have denatured alcohol in the hardware stores? You could always run that if you can't find methanol.

I'm from Tennessee. I know all about shine.

They have denatured alky. That is pretty much ethanol tho. It's like 80%E 20%meth if I remember correctly. Most of the denatured stuff I found out in town is pink in color. Not sure if it's got dome other crap in it

Old 01-08-2014, 11:03 AM   #17
Eth Fiend

phate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the worldphate is the leader of the world
Thanked 21,699 Times in 5,864 Posts
Groans: 7
Groaned at 17 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Ethanol vs methanol in a port injection setup has a couple advantages and disadvantages. Ethanol is safer to handle, as Lex said. It will also help fueling head room more than methanol will, but that's a pretty small difference. Methanol, though, has a much higher latent heat capacity, meaning it will cool the intake charge more than ethanol. So, if you're going for fueling head room only, eth is probably the way to go.

www.mazdamotorsports.com <<--Mazda racer support program that is free to join and will save you a ton of money.
phate is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to phate For This Useful Post:
Mauro_Penguin (01-09-2014)
 Old 01-08-2014, 11:15 AM   #18

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'm not really trying to get more head room. Just trying not to lose any more. I'm using it for lower bats, and higher octane. I know it's not as good as pure meth but I don't even have pure meth available. The best I could get is around a 50% mix. I'm just hoping a higher concentration if E will be as good as the 50/50 meth or better

Old 01-08-2014, 12:22 PM   #19

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

hopefully @rfinkle2; can chime in with his experience.
 Old 01-08-2014, 12:41 PM   #20

kashbringer is the leader of the worldkashbringer is the leader of the worldkashbringer is the leader of the worldkashbringer is the leader of the worldkashbringer is the leader of the worldkashbringer is the leader of the worldkashbringer is the leader of the worldkashbringer is the leader of the worldkashbringer is the leader of the worldkashbringer is the leader of the worldkashbringer is the leader of the world
Groans: 3
Groaned at 4 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

@Voltwings; Ran denatured alcohol from home depot in his kit and it worked fine for fueling bu it's like 9 bucks a can. As other have said.. Eth does not cool as well as meth but works fine. Running mixes of meth/water will help get you cooling and not destroy afrs with all the extra fuel.
Performance - Precision 5858 - Built motor (K1 Rods / Wiseco Pistons / ARP main studs / Stock head bolts) - Cobb V3 AccessPORT - PERM 5th port kit, PERM Plate - HTP 3.5" Intake (Powder Coated Pure Orange) - Autotech HPFP Internals – CPE Vband Exhaust Manifold - Kozmic Vband Downpipe, Dumptube, Oil feed / Return lines, Vented OCC, Primary EGR delete – Ultimate Racing Catback, FMIC modified for 5th port by Kozmic Motorsports - Turbosmart dual port , 45mm EWG - JBR Coolant Bypass, EGR Delete, Throttle body TIG, Dogbone RMM, Transmission Mount, Sealed OCC - Grimmspeed EBCS - NGK plugs - Bosch 3.5 Bar MAP w/MattJackson86 PnP Harness – Ported Intake manifold with VCTS delete, 1/8" Intake manifold TIG by Zack - Spec Stage 3+ Clutch and flywheel

Tuned by Voltwings
(OLD k04 SET UP ) 374.5 WHP 447.2 WTQ with stock K04 - 1-17-14 Dynocom dyno
(New BT numbers soon) ~487WHP 455wtq Virtual Dyno and out of fuel... moar injectors!

Looks - Pure Orange Powder Coated Gen Pu Stockers - Muteki SR48 Lugs - 5k HIDs / 3K HID Fogs
kashbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kashbringer For This Useful Post:
speed3sailor (01-08-2014), Voltwings (01-08-2014)
 Old 01-08-2014, 12:56 PM   #21

Voltwings is the leader of the worldVoltwings is the leader of the worldVoltwings is the leader of the worldVoltwings is the leader of the worldVoltwings is the leader of the worldVoltwings is the leader of the worldVoltwings is the leader of the worldVoltwings is the leader of the worldVoltwings is the leader of the worldVoltwings is the leader of the worldVoltwings is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,547 Times in 2,155 Posts
Groans: 11
Groaned at 38 Times in 18 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by phate View Post
Ethanol vs methanol in a port injection setup has a couple advantages and disadvantages. Ethanol is safer to handle, as Lex said. It will also help fueling head room more than methanol will, but that's a pretty small difference. Methanol, though, has a much higher latent heat capacity, meaning it will cool the intake charge more than ethanol. So, if you're going for fueling head room only, eth is probably the way to go.
Originally Posted by kashbringer View Post
@Voltwings; Ran denatured alcohol from home depot in his kit and it worked fine for fueling bu it's like 9 bucks a can. As other have said.. Eth does not cool as well as meth but works fine. Running mixes of meth/water will help get you cooling and not destroy afrs with all the extra fuel.
I quoted Phate because i saw pretty much exactly what he said. Also, i found that on a 25% E85 blend, spraying denatured alcohol played much nicer with my AFR's than spraying methanol. Trying to find a happy median for 3 fuels is kind of a pain lol. Methanol is much cheaper though... i ran denatured with great success however, and i love the smell when it kicks in, smells like horsepower
-Mustang 5.0 450 whp / 352 wtq
-Sold-

Current:
2012 Loaded Speed3 - Stock
2001 Miata - Basically stock

... Something, somewhere, went horribly wrong.

Fastest gtx3576 powered, 6th port injected, 25% e85 fueled, stock suspension, silver mazdaspeed 3 in South Houston. Because its my internet record, and I said so.
Voltwings is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Voltwings For This Useful Post:
Mauro_Penguin (01-09-2014), speed3sailor (01-08-2014)
 Old 01-09-2014, 03:01 PM   #22

Dust is the leader of the worldDust is the leader of the worldDust is the leader of the worldDust is the leader of the worldDust is the leader of the worldDust is the leader of the worldDust is the leader of the worldDust is the leader of the worldDust is the leader of the worldDust is the leader of the worldDust is the leader of the world
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Eth will fuel better than Meth. I had to do the same thing you are doing in Japan. Check on camp fuel, burning alcohol, gas line antifreeze, etc. You have to have some ingenuity to get things done in other countries.
Dust is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dust For This Useful Post:
Mauro_Penguin (01-12-2014), speed3sailor (01-09-2014)
 Old 01-09-2014, 03:48 PM   #23
Lex
Engineered Tuning

Lex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the worldLex is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

The Canadian cars had a much larger washer fluid tank. I believe the Euro cars might as well due to the headlight washers. It also includes a low level light that you might be able to plug into the harness.

www.stratifiedauto.com
COBB AP and VersaTuner Custom Tuning. Guardian Angel Protection and Boost Control.
 Old 01-09-2014, 10:26 PM   #24

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

I need a bigger tank for sure. When im tuning, I go through a full tank in a hurry. hopefully HTP releases their new tanks soon.

Originally Posted by Lex View Post
The Canadian cars had a much larger washer fluid tank. I believe the Euro cars might as well due to the headlight washers. It also includes a low level light that you might be able to plug into the harness.
do you think that would be the regular 3s also?

Last edited by speed3sailor; 01-09-2014 at 10:26 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
 Old 01-09-2014, 10:51 PM   #25
Lex
Engineered Tuning

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by speed3sailor View Post
I need a bigger tank for sure. When im tuning, I go through a full tank in a hurry. hopefully HTP releases their new tanks soon.

do you think that would be the regular 3s also?

Most likely.

www.stratifiedauto.com
The Following User Says Thank You to Lex For This Useful Post:
speed3sailor (01-09-2014)
 Old 07-18-2018, 06:11 AM   #26

LeoK is an unknown quantity at this point
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     
Smile Bioethaol Fuel

Bioethanol is widely used in smart fireplace systems. My family has bought our fireplace from Planika. They are safe, easy to maintain and use.
LeoK is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/forum/f303/ethanol-injection-162247/
Posted By For Type Date
E-85 injection vs meth injection This thread Refback 03-07-2015 11:09 AM