register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Fuel, Nitrous & Water Injection

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Fuel, Nitrous & Water Injection MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Fuel, Nitrous & Water Injection Have a CDFP fuel pump question? Do you want to add Nitrous or Water Injection to your Mazdaspeed 3/6 ? Please come on in!

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree6Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 07-09-2013, 11:14 AM   #41

Vader is the leader of the worldVader is the leader of the worldVader is the leader of the worldVader is the leader of the worldVader is the leader of the worldVader is the leader of the worldVader is the leader of the worldVader is the leader of the worldVader is the leader of the worldVader is the leader of the worldVader is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,906 Times in 1,010 Posts
Groans: 45
Groaned at 46 Times in 36 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Yeah, seems weird.

But my terminology is as it sounds, the yellow wire is a system kill line.

I'll still post a photo, for anyone that needs it in the future. That, and a picture will explain it better than words on the internet, lol.
 Old 07-09-2013, 12:52 PM   #42
Police

ganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,948 Times in 841 Posts
Groans: 21
Groaned at 9 Times in 9 Posts
(Thread Starter)

Originally Posted by Dano View Post
interesting....curious as to why you would ever need to kill the controller?

maybe I am not understanding your terminology.

if the controller only has 4 wires, IMO they can only be this:

Red - acc power
black - ground
green - pump trigger/status LED
yellow - solenoid

if the yellow line is a "kill" wire what triggers the sol?
In my case I used the same green gable that triggers the pump/status LED for the solenoid.
SOLD MS3 GT 2009 - Garret GTX3076R -CP-E 4' TIP // CP-E big MAF intake // Turbosmart compact BPV // Lamin-X yellow fog covers // Hella Xtreme yellow fog bulbs // Eonon 7" screen // Prosport Boost Gauge // Ventpod Single Gauge Pod // CPE TowPlate // MSD Dashhawk // COBB AccessPort // USDM ECU // CM Downpipe // Ingalls Torque Damper // Denso ITV24 // GV style front lip // TRZ rear motor mount // PG/Godspeed FMIC // Magnaflow CBE // COBB counter shiftweight // CPE PMM // CPE TMM // Autotech HPFP internals // PERM tune in progress // COBB EBCS // HPFPupgrade injector seals // Apex-i TT // PERM tune // Final numbers: 427 WHP - 471 WTQ

SOLD: BMW 325ci coupe Formula 1 package 2001 - Daily driven FTW!

MS3 vs Focus ST vs Camaro LS1 ---> Click here
TEH MEXICAN'T PERM!

Current whip: 2013 BMW 135i ///M Sport - BMW Performance Exhaust System - BurgerTuning JB4 - Golf Tee Mod - COBB Charge Pipe - BMW Blackline taillights - BMW Performance CF rear spoiler - 8K LED Angel eyes
ganque is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-09-2013, 01:29 PM   #43
Trail of Fail

Dano is the leader of the worldDano is the leader of the worldDano is the leader of the worldDano is the leader of the worldDano is the leader of the worldDano is the leader of the worldDano is the leader of the worldDano is the leader of the worldDano is the leader of the worldDano is the leader of the worldDano is the leader of the world
Thanked 19,250 Times in 6,532 Posts
Groans: 37
Groaned at 25 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Vader View Post
Yeah, seems weird.

But my terminology is as it sounds, the yellow wire is a system kill line.

I'll still post a photo, for anyone that needs it in the future. That, and a picture will explain it better than words on the internet, lol.
yes strange in-deed. if you wanted to kill the controller all you would need is a switch in-line on the ground wire.

looks like all ganque needs now is to repair his leak.

07 Red MS3 GT - E40 - Carrillo Rods - Wiseco Pistons - BSD - JBR 3.5 WidePath - ATP GTX3071 - Forge BPV - GA - Cobb v2 FMIC - CPE EM - CPE DP - CNT CBE - APv3 - Grim EBC - PERM dual port PCV plate - Dano dual OCC - CPE CDFP - Labonte S2 WMI - ACT Street Kit - SUv2 RMM - SU TM - "Stiffy" MM - DG CF wing ext, skirts & front lip - Hotchkis RSB/FSB w PowerGrid Links - Koni FSDs - DBA SX4000 Rotors - Hawk Pads - Silver OZ Ultraleggera - 235/40/18 NT-01
Dano is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dano For This Useful Post:
ganque (07-09-2013), Vader (07-09-2013)
 Old 07-09-2013, 03:08 PM   #44
Police

ganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)

yes strange in-deed. if you wanted to kill the controller all you would need is a switch in-line on the ground wire.

Which takes me to another problem... 2 out of the 4 screws that hold the cover of the controller are stripped... ugh... I'm so done with this meth kit already... It's kept hanging in my garage for months and finally after finding the install diagrams for both controllers I get to these issues... no wonder why Labonte is out of business...
SOLD MS3 GT 2009 - Garret GTX3076R -CP-E 4' TIP // CP-E big MAF intake // Turbosmart compact BPV // Lamin-X yellow fog covers // Hella Xtreme yellow fog bulbs // Eonon 7" screen // Prosport Boost Gauge // Ventpod Single Gauge Pod // CPE TowPlate // MSD Dashhawk // COBB AccessPort // USDM ECU // CM Downpipe // Ingalls Torque Damper // Denso ITV24 // GV style front lip // TRZ rear motor mount // PG/Godspeed FMIC // Magnaflow CBE // COBB counter shiftweight // CPE PMM // CPE TMM // Autotech HPFP internals // PERM tune in progress // COBB EBCS // HPFPupgrade injector seals // Apex-i TT // PERM tune // Final numbers: 427 WHP - 471 WTQ

TEH MEXICAN'T PERM!

Current whip: 2013 BMW 135i ///M Sport - BMW Performance Exhaust System - BurgerTuning JB4 - Golf Tee Mod - COBB Charge Pipe - BMW Blackline taillights - BMW Performance CF rear spoiler - 8K LED Angel eyes
 Old 07-09-2013, 03:36 PM   #45

Vader is the leader of the worldVader is the leader of the worldVader is the leader of the worldVader is the leader of the worldVader is the leader of the worldVader is the leader of the worldVader is the leader of the worldVader is the leader of the worldVader is the leader of the worldVader is the leader of the worldVader is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,906 Times in 1,010 Posts
Groans: 45
Groaned at 46 Times in 36 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Photo.

ganque likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vader For This Useful Post:
ganque (07-09-2013)
 Old 07-09-2013, 04:11 PM   #46
Police

(Thread Starter)

Originally Posted by Vader View Post
Photo.

Fudge dude... if only I had this diagram months ago!
Thanks for sharing anyways, hope this works out for more people researching on similar issues.

TEH MEXICAN'T PERM!

Old 07-09-2013, 04:42 PM   #47

dougefresh_ is the leader of the worlddougefresh_ is the leader of the worlddougefresh_ is the leader of the worlddougefresh_ is the leader of the worlddougefresh_ is the leader of the worlddougefresh_ is the leader of the worlddougefresh_ is the leader of the worlddougefresh_ is the leader of the worlddougefresh_ is the leader of the worlddougefresh_ is the leader of the worlddougefresh_ is the leader of the world
Thanked 6,365 Times in 2,335 Posts
Groans: 25
Groaned at 23 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'd suggest tapping a switch into the positive. I initially had a toggle on the ground, and the fucker was jumping to ground (i.e. not shutting off when toggled). I rewired it to Positive, and the toggle's worked perfect since.

N55 Dinan Stage 1 w/ Intake. Tech package w/ Bluetooth audio/streaming, SAT Radio, & 12.5G HD, Navi Sys Pro w/ Back-up Cam/sensors & Park Distant Control; Auto-Trunk, TPC, LED lighting interior (doors) and exterior (door handles), & tint.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by dougefresh_; 07-09-2013 at 04:43 PM. Reason: crack cocaine
dougefresh_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dougefresh_ For This Useful Post:
ganque (07-09-2013), Vader (07-09-2013)

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/forum/f303/help-labonte-ifs-30-vc-25-combo-147530/
Posted By For Type Date
Devilsown Meth + Procede??? This thread Refback 08-14-2013 01:56 PM