register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Fuel, Nitrous & Water Injection

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Fuel, Nitrous & Water Injection MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Fuel, Nitrous & Water Injection Have a CDFP fuel pump question? Do you want to add Nitrous or Water Injection to your Mazdaspeed 3/6 ? Please come on in!

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree4Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 08-29-2011, 10:49 AM   #41

JLee1469 is the leader of the worldJLee1469 is the leader of the worldJLee1469 is the leader of the worldJLee1469 is the leader of the worldJLee1469 is the leader of the worldJLee1469 is the leader of the worldJLee1469 is the leader of the worldJLee1469 is the leader of the worldJLee1469 is the leader of the worldJLee1469 is the leader of the worldJLee1469 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,100 Times in 557 Posts
Groans: 19
Groaned at 27 Times in 21 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by J-Liss View Post
YO, if your not busy tommarow around 630 lets do the swap tommarow, should be really easy since were just loosening from the inlet pipe!
Gotta take off bumper to reach bolt on lower bracket
JLee1469 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-29-2011, 11:11 AM   #42

J-Liss is the leader of the worldJ-Liss is the leader of the worldJ-Liss is the leader of the worldJ-Liss is the leader of the worldJ-Liss is the leader of the worldJ-Liss is the leader of the worldJ-Liss is the leader of the worldJ-Liss is the leader of the worldJ-Liss is the leader of the worldJ-Liss is the leader of the worldJ-Liss is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,735 Times in 868 Posts
Groans: 81
Groaned at 30 Times in 25 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by JLee1469 View Post
Gotta take off bumper to reach bolt on lower bracket
we should only have to take off splash shield to reach that bracket........
J-Liss is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-29-2011, 03:30 PM   #43

bnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,379 Times in 530 Posts
Groans: 5
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by J-Liss View Post
Im sorry and im not ragging on your setup at all, but i do not like your set-up at all, i dont mind relocating my battery at all, and with a bigger tank that holds alot more water it will be easier to maintain cooler temps. I chose this core and location for a reason, down to it's size, psi compadability, Moving the battery to trunk maybe a big deal to you, but its a small thing to me. Not to mention It looks AWESOME in the engine bay for eye candy.

The first one isnt that bad, BUT this is a CUSTOM set-up to my liking and wants, not what others do, ive done countless hours of research on this, and spoke to a chemist teacher to see how i could get this to work best, and Cain did tons of research on his own part along with the shop till we came up with this, This has the angles and bends to the frame of the car to fit perfectly where i want it.

Not to mention with the battery gone and out the way it looks so much nicer and clean then everything just crammed togethor, i make things work the way i want them, and im not going to let a battery in the way change that.

you should really consider moving your water pump behind the headlight like im doing, looks so much cleaner, you want to see only the things neccesary.

Just stay tunned, sit back and watch me work
Sorry, but I think mine is a cleaner install, for the piping anyway. Your piping just looks wrong and needlessly too long to me. Mine has the minimum length of 3" piping allowed by the space given and I had tons of 3d modeling done to prove it. The only thing shorter is custom core shapes.

The pump I agree with, it looks better if it's hidden, but I've had it down below the bumper in a previous install and it was actually getting dirtier down there, so I came back to this.

As for the amount of research done, you won't win me over there either. Everything in my system is sized appropriately for the upgrades installed and planned. Proven by the BAT logs and never bested by anyone here yet.
2013 Ford Focus SE - Sold!
1986 Porsche 944 Turbo - Sold!
2002 BMW M3 - Sold!
2014 Mustang GT 5.0 Track Pack
1974 GMC Super Custom 1500 built 350/TH400 3200 stall
bnoon is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-29-2011, 04:46 PM   #44

J-Liss is the leader of the worldJ-Liss is the leader of the worldJ-Liss is the leader of the worldJ-Liss is the leader of the worldJ-Liss is the leader of the worldJ-Liss is the leader of the worldJ-Liss is the leader of the worldJ-Liss is the leader of the worldJ-Liss is the leader of the worldJ-Liss is the leader of the worldJ-Liss is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

My IC was custom MADE completely from the core, mine was not just ordered complete, Im not sure if your pipes are actually shorter travel distance than mine, and if they are, that is not that big of a deal, IMO it seems your just worked with the space you had, and crammed your IC in there, and i can see causing you intake to be shoved against battery tray AND blocking any air flow it was receving from the cool air coming from the grill.

How much water can your IC hold at a time?

I do appreciate you putting "yet" at the end of your statement, because i intend to change that a friendly competition never hurt.

Not to mention you cant say your install is cleaner, when mine is not even on the vehicle yet....From my pic's before on my old water to air setup on my mazda 3, you can see how much cleaner it looks without the battery there. I dont know how my piping can Look wrong, if its made for this car, and not to mention my piping onto turbo is maybe 6" long with a 90 degree angle coupler and coupler to IC itself, i didnt need much piping in any instance at all.

I noticed you Powder coated everything, which is nice eye candy, but also serves as a insulation for heat which is taking away from the point of the cooling factor.

Was also reading on your HE location, i cant imagine your BAT's would be lower than mine, when i have one sitting in the lower grill.
 Old 08-29-2011, 05:01 PM   #45
Speeeeeed

06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world
Thanked 14,562 Times in 2,807 Posts
Groans: 41
Groaned at 23 Times in 19 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Im not so sure that pipe length makes that much difference, I also dont think that a bare alum pipe has any measureable cooling effect verses anything else. When air is going through that pipe at 300mph, that stuff is kind of a joke.

P&P, flow benched, head with welded EGR and +1mm inconel exhaust valves (260/200cfm @ .500"), Web Cams, Custom crankcase breather with integrated air/oil seperator, Custom 3/4" ID pan vac system, Blow through maf, Port matched IM, CNC AN-12 ORB block oil adapter, CP-e 88mm Stage 2 pistons, Pauter 22.5mm rods, ARP main, head, and crank studs, CP-e injector seals, Injector stud kit, Cometec 88mm 5 layer HG, Deatschworks flow tested matched injectors, DCR VVT, PTP 2250psi RV, Corksport front sway, Whiteline rear sway, AWR front/rear sway links, TT FMM, AWR 70d DMM, JBR 80D PMM, SU RMM, TT FRDM, CP-e RRDM, Autotech CDFP, DW65c ITFP, Custom L/A IC with a dual pass 20x25x1.5 heat exchanger, Dual Cobra I/C pumps, 2.5" ID 700hp I/A intercooler, Custom DP, Corksport catback, Corksport exhaust hangers, chrome plated genpu valve cover, chrome plated timing cover, Spin on oil filter, Fluidyne dual pass AN-12 oil cooler, Hayden oil cooler fan controller, Dual 4.7" SPAL oil cooler fans, Canton Racing 22-480 oil tstat, Custom BMRS AN-12 oil lines, SPC ball joints, 55w/35w headlights and independently switched fogs on custom waterproof harnesses, PIAA Super Plasma driving and interior lights, rear diff cutout switch, 3M clear front cover, Volk 17x7.5 wheels, Custom tcase bearing cap upgrade, GS EBC 3 port, Redline SS hood lift, Versatune, Defi gauges, Innovate MTX-L WB gauge, triple center gauge pod, Block8head dual vent pod, Redline shift boot & ebrake cover & arm rest cover, Mazdaspeed CF ebrake handle, SBC Full Face Feramic Clutch Disc, Dashawk, ACL rod bearings, King main bearings, Cosworth BSD, Custom windage tray, Holset HX35w, Creative Performance T3 EWG manifold, HKS VTA BOV, A1 H11 head studs, Hylomar HG sealant, SSP EGR delete plate, JBR EGR IM plug, JGS 40mm Race EWG

06Speed6 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 06Speed6 For This Useful Post:
Enki (08-29-2011), J-Liss (08-29-2011)
 Old 08-29-2011, 05:34 PM   #46

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

it differentiates, torque really, but i could not see it really making a difference at all, although when you compare a short ram intake to a cold air, its not too much more added piping and the hp/tq numbers are greater and noticeable.

I agree about the piping be coated may not be a great difference but i want as efficient as possible, 1-5hp + if even that, or cooler pipes with cooler air travel means something to me, if it causes insulation, i wont do it, but just My opinion, again im not ragging on anyone here, and i hope bnoon isnt taking my posts as insulting.

I have one of your bnoon bolts on my car lol.
 Old 08-29-2011, 07:07 PM   #47

Enki has disabled reputation
Thanked 19,288 Times in 4,841 Posts
Groans: 189
Groaned at 40 Times in 36 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

That insulation you don't want works both ways though; those pipes will get hot. Hell, my CP-E whale penis (TM) is hotter than fuck by the time I shut it down, and I had it ceramic coated.
 Old 08-29-2011, 08:54 PM   #48

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

if done correctly the pipes should not get that hot on my mazda 3 they stayed cool.
 Old 08-30-2011, 11:10 AM   #49

bnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

@J-Liss It's OK, we can agree to disagree on how things look. We can also disagree on how well things work. But for less than $500 invested, I gotz cooling skillz yo.
2002 BMW M3 - Sold!
 Old 08-30-2011, 03:32 PM   #50

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Nice im at 710, with the custom core and pipes and heat exchanger and water pump.

Im going to have the IC on the car without the cooling effect this friday so pics to come, ill do some logging right now with my FMIC on and then compare to the water to air working properly on satuday. should be pretty sweet guys!

Stay tunned!
The Following User Says Thank You to J-Liss For This Useful Post:
Enki (08-30-2011)
 Old 08-30-2011, 04:19 PM   #51

Not Ranked  0 score     

Nice; I'll be ordering my air-water goodies this weekend most likely, and will have my new battery by then.

Planning stage to commence (again)!
 Old 08-30-2011, 11:47 PM   #52

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

What kind of setup are you going to be running?

Location of IC?

Heat exchanger...water pump. piping, etc?
 Old 08-31-2011, 02:51 AM   #53

Not Ranked  0 score     

I don't really want to say anything about placement until I've done the proper planning and determined that it will all work; that said, all CXRacing aluminum barring some goodies from Treadstone like a big blow through MAF and relocated BOV piping, with the possibility of meth injection just after the MAF.

The key adjective here will be "sleeper" though, should it lay out how I want.
J-Liss (08-31-2011)
 Old 08-31-2011, 11:42 AM   #54

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Very nice, your set-up should look just like mine but with diffrent placement, i have meth going in after MAF, and BPV obvi before maf, and the fitting for meth is UNDER the pipe like when i had nitrous on my other 3, i would pop hood and NOBODY ever knew.
 Old 08-31-2011, 02:32 PM   #55

Not Ranked  0 score     

I like stealth!!! Can't wait to see it.
2002 BMW M3 - Sold!
The Following User Says Thank You to bnoon For This Useful Post:
J-Liss (08-31-2011)
 Old 08-31-2011, 02:45 PM   #56

mazdaspdmike is the leader of the worldmazdaspdmike is the leader of the worldmazdaspdmike is the leader of the worldmazdaspdmike is the leader of the worldmazdaspdmike is the leader of the worldmazdaspdmike is the leader of the worldmazdaspdmike is the leader of the worldmazdaspdmike is the leader of the worldmazdaspdmike is the leader of the worldmazdaspdmike is the leader of the worldmazdaspdmike is the leader of the world
Groans: 14
Groaned at 50 Times in 30 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

i want more pictures, hurry up!
J-Liss (08-31-2011)
 Old 08-31-2011, 04:31 PM   #57

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

LOL, im installing the cold air intake tonight, then im dropping it off @ performance autowerks so they can do WERK!

I should have it back thur night or friday for sho, ill post pics either day, then on saturday im going to install water pump and remove my FMIC system, and put heat exchanger in.
 Old 09-01-2011, 09:24 AM   #58

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Alright guys, i ran into some trouble, i installed everything and all, and i let the car warm up fully and cruised around and whenever i punch it, the temp needle goes down and it goes to open loop mode, like a cold start, i let it idle warm again and i go punch on it, again, and again and the temp needle goes down and car goes back to cold start mode.....i will need to re-adjust water pump and slow down the flow, and this should correct the problem.
 Old 09-01-2011, 10:43 AM   #59

Not Ranked  0 score     

Wait, what temp needle? The engine temp needle? I hope you aren't using your engine coolant in the air/water kit...
 Old 09-01-2011, 02:01 PM   #60

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

LOL that was a joke to see who was following. Shop just sent me some teaser pics, LOOKIN GOOD!
 Old 09-01-2011, 02:11 PM   #61

Not Ranked  0 score     

You have a shop installing it? Wish I had that kind of money lol.
My Braille battery just showed up today; can't wait to tear into the engine bay and do some more planning.
J-Liss (09-01-2011)
 Old 09-01-2011, 03:50 PM   #62

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Enki View Post
You have a shop installing it? Wish I had that kind of money lol.
My Braille battery just showed up today; can't wait to tear into the engine bay and do some more planning.

Well i dont know how/own a tig welder so a shop needed to do it, i provided the pipes and told them how i wanted them to do it, and so i dropped it off for them to do today, and prob tommarow.

This saturday you guys get to see how im going to protect my ecu...haha its so hilarious but it'll work and for anyone else who does what im doing wouldnt be a bad idea to copy me, but i hope to do a mild wire tuck on this car like i did on my mazda...that was clean as FUUUU. But ill see what i can do with this one, i may need to order another BLOX vacuume manifold to get rid of some of these vacume lines.

@Enki do you plan to relocate battery? I may just turn this thread into my build thread after this is all said and done.

BTW my avatar is really my hood i sprayed that on the inside of the hood.

Last edited by J-Liss; 09-01-2011 at 03:50 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
 Old 09-01-2011, 05:05 PM   #63

Not Ranked  0 score     

I did plan on relocating the battery, but all said and done I really don't want to fuck around too much drilling holes in shit to run cables. We will see how I can make this Braille fit. If the way I do this works out well, I'll probably sell the design to someone like JBarone for mass production.

As a side note, the test slip said it tested at 13.09 volts and 757 cranking amps before shipping; I hope that's enough, but I really haven't had an issue with starting my car in the past. Usually only takes 1-2 seconds before it fires, even cold; considering there is a 100 amp fuse, and the starter probably takes only 80 of that it shouldn't be much of a problem.

Maybe I should put the battery in there and drive it around a bit to make sure, hah.
 Old 09-01-2011, 08:12 PM   #64

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

I got my car back man it looks awesome i LOVE IT

gets hot as FUCCCC without water connected!

Also why would you need to drill any holes anywhere, there is a 4" opening on the passenger side on the firewall.
 Old 09-01-2011, 10:17 PM   #65

Not Ranked  0 score     

A 4" opening ain't shit for two runs of 0 gauge, especially when sharing. Besides, I'd rather not have the cables come out next to the downpipe and run past the turbo; a couple of well placed and properly sealed holes in the firewall will do much more for me.

Also, depending on how the mock-up goes (possibly as soon as this weekend ) I may not even be doing the relocation to the back of the car.

Like I said, if I can do this right, it will be pretty fucking awesome and probably something to be duplicated.
 Old 09-01-2011, 10:59 PM   #66

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

A 4" opening ain't shit for two runs of 0 gauge, especially when sharing. Besides, I'd rather not have the cables come out next to the downpipe and run past the turbo; a couple of well placed and properly sealed holes in the firewall will do much more for me.

Also, depending on how the mock-up goes (possibly as soon as this weekend ) I may not even be doing the relocation to the back of the car.

Like I said, if I can do this right, it will be pretty fucking awesome and probably something to be duplicated.

two runs of 0 guage will go through just fine....although im assuming you only running one for the battery and the other for a sound system because you dont need to run one for the negative. Also the power wire goes well behind the turbo and manifold behind the heat shield and along firewall. not even close to DP as well. Anything can be duplicated, bnoons can be duplicated, its all a matter of what you want to do. Here is a pic im going to post of the IC on the car with NO HE or water pump just IC hooked up, i will pretty up the pipes this weekend.
 Old 09-01-2011, 11:26 PM   #67

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Enki (09-02-2011)
 Old 09-04-2011, 05:07 AM   #68

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

INSTAll is 100% complete.....i had a 45 min drive home today, ambient temps were 70 degrees.....my temp DID NOT GO PASSED 81 degrees, EXCEPT WHEN I WAS AT A LIGHT IT WENT TO 94, as soon i started moving and kicked alittle boost in, IT WENT BACK DOWN TO 83-84-85. AS SOON AS I pulled in my driveway i hurry up and popped hood to feel IC....IT WAS SO COLD IT HAD CONDENSATION ON IT........thanks to @J-Lee for his minor support but support none the less in the install, hopefully he will upload the pics he took, and video!

Let me know what you guys wanna see? Im sure ull wanna see some logs.

45 min drive HOME and my IC is COLD, pipe coming off turbo IS COLD, and pipe to TB is cold, i knew my setup would be efficient but DAYUM! good old boat water pump, pushing 850 GPH

Last edited by J-Liss; 09-04-2011 at 05:08 AM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J-Liss For This Useful Post:
06Speed6 (09-06-2011), Enki (09-04-2011)
 Old 09-04-2011, 10:05 AM   #69

JLee1469 is the leader of the worldJLee1469 is the leader of the worldJLee1469 is the leader of the worldJLee1469 is the leader of the worldJLee1469 is the leader of the worldJLee1469 is the leader of the worldJLee1469 is the leader of the worldJLee1469 is the leader of the worldJLee1469 is the leader of the worldJLee1469 is the leader of the worldJLee1469 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,100 Times in 557 Posts
Groans: 19
Groaned at 27 Times in 21 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Sick josh. For comparison I drove the same drive in same conditions with a fmic and was cruising with temp at 102.

http://vid147.photobucket.com/albums...904_015114.mp4

Think that's ll of it

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Last edited by JLee1469; 09-04-2011 at 10:38 AM. Reason: link
JLee1469 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JLee1469 For This Useful Post:
J-Liss (09-04-2011), tooslow10 (09-06-2011)
 Old 09-04-2011, 10:45 AM   #70

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

WOW are you serious dude!!! we both had around the same time drive home, and same temp, (we live near each other) WOOOOW MAN this is awesome im too happy ahahahahah
 Old 09-06-2011, 03:20 PM   #71

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

on a 65 degree day, my temps at a constant cruise was 71. This is without water wetter, so i expect better numbers with that.

how far you get bro?

Last edited by J-Liss; 09-06-2011 at 03:20 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
Enki (09-06-2011)
 Old 09-06-2011, 03:38 PM   #72

Not Ranked  0 score     

Fully planned out, and almost done with the drilling until the fucking drill press broke. Chuck and bit spin freely by hand now.

Edit: My air/water shit will be here tomorrow, but I need to get the battery mount setup finished and ironed out before it can be mounted.
 Old 09-06-2011, 08:39 PM   #73

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

pics or lies
 Old 09-06-2011, 09:42 PM   #74

Not Ranked  0 score     

Pics of what? The broken drill press or the CXRacing A/W stuff due tomorrow?
 Old 09-06-2011, 10:32 PM   #75

tooslow10 is the leader of the worldtooslow10 is the leader of the worldtooslow10 is the leader of the worldtooslow10 is the leader of the worldtooslow10 is the leader of the worldtooslow10 is the leader of the worldtooslow10 is the leader of the worldtooslow10 is the leader of the worldtooslow10 is the leader of the worldtooslow10 is the leader of the worldtooslow10 is the leader of the world
Groans: 11
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

followed this thread and have pretty much decided on going this route over fmic. i have been to several sites looking at them, and it looks like a way diff approach (which i like) to get the same result, lower bat's. if u don't mind me asking, what are the hp goals ur shooting for with using this?

TEAM LBN BEERS -- FYCN

TEAM MEAGHAN -- FYCN
tooslow10 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-06-2011, 11:34 PM   #76

Not Ranked  0 score     

I can't speak for OP, but I'm going to eventually target 500 @ the wheels, with a flat torque curve sitting right at or slightly above 300.
 Old 09-06-2011, 11:39 PM   #77
Speeeeeed

06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world
Thanked 14,562 Times in 2,807 Posts
Groans: 41
Groaned at 23 Times in 19 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I would like 600hp/1200'lb, no lie.

P&P, flow benched, head with welded EGR and +1mm inconel exhaust valves (260/200cfm @ .500"), Web Cams, Custom crankcase breather with integrated air/oil seperator, Custom 3/4" ID pan vac system, Blow through maf, Port matched IM, CNC AN-12 ORB block oil adapter, CP-e 88mm Stage 2 pistons, Pauter 22.5mm rods, ARP main, head, and crank studs, CP-e injector seals, Injector stud kit, Cometec 88mm 5 layer HG, Deatschworks flow tested matched injectors, DCR VVT, PTP 2250psi RV, Corksport front sway, Whiteline rear sway, AWR front/rear sway links, TT FMM, AWR 70d DMM, JBR 80D PMM, SU RMM, TT FRDM, CP-e RRDM, Autotech CDFP, DW65c ITFP, Custom L/A IC with a dual pass 20x25x1.5 heat exchanger, Dual Cobra I/C pumps, 2.5" ID 700hp I/A intercooler, Custom DP, Corksport catback, Corksport exhaust hangers, chrome plated genpu valve cover, chrome plated timing cover, Spin on oil filter, Fluidyne dual pass AN-12 oil cooler, Hayden oil cooler fan controller, Dual 4.7" SPAL oil cooler fans, Canton Racing 22-480 oil tstat, Custom BMRS AN-12 oil lines, SPC ball joints, 55w/35w headlights and independently switched fogs on custom waterproof harnesses, PIAA Super Plasma driving and interior lights, rear diff cutout switch, 3M clear front cover, Volk 17x7.5 wheels, Custom tcase bearing cap upgrade, GS EBC 3 port, Redline SS hood lift, Versatune, Defi gauges, Innovate MTX-L WB gauge, triple center gauge pod, Block8head dual vent pod, Redline shift boot & ebrake cover & arm rest cover, Mazdaspeed CF ebrake handle, SBC Full Face Feramic Clutch Disc, Dashawk, ACL rod bearings, King main bearings, Cosworth BSD, Custom windage tray, Holset HX35w, Creative Performance T3 EWG manifold, HKS VTA BOV, A1 H11 head studs, Hylomar HG sealant, SSP EGR delete plate, JBR EGR IM plug, JGS 40mm Race EWG

06Speed6 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-07-2011, 12:26 AM   #78