register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Fuel, Nitrous & Water Injection

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Fuel, Nitrous & Water Injection MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Fuel, Nitrous & Water Injection Have a CDFP fuel pump question? Do you want to add Nitrous or Water Injection to your Mazdaspeed 3/6 ? Please come on in!

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By IshiKage

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 02-14-2012, 12:13 PM   #1

abiezerf is the leader of the worldabiezerf is the leader of the worldabiezerf is the leader of the worldabiezerf is the leader of the worldabiezerf is the leader of the worldabiezerf is the leader of the worldabiezerf is the leader of the worldabiezerf is the leader of the worldabiezerf is the leader of the worldabiezerf is the leader of the worldabiezerf is the leader of the world
Groans: 46
Groaned at 19 Times in 11 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Upgraded HPFP?

Ok, I need to know if I have an upgraded HPFP.

I am not sure because I bought this car used and all signs point to yes, but I have not had a chance to remove the FP and visually check. Relevant mods are intake, downpipe/racepipe, and FMIC.

Attached are three WOT logs that I did right before I realized my turbo was broken. I am getting a new turbo soon, but I need to know if, based on these logs, I have an upgraded FP, or if it is stock. I need to know because I am planning on going BT and want to see if I need to add that to my expense list. Please take a look at logs and let me know.

PS. Boost is low in logs due to broke turbo with leaky oil.
Attached Files
File Type: csv WOT1.csv (11.5 KB, 16 views)
File Type: csv WOT2.csv (15.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: csv WOT3.csv (17.2 KB, 6 views)
PTP HPFP Internals, CorkSport Intake/TIP, Cobb Sport Springs

Sold:
2008.5 Black Mica GenWon - Fully Bolted

abiezerf is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-14-2012, 12:15 PM   #2

Boost Addict is the leader of the worldBoost Addict is the leader of the worldBoost Addict is the leader of the worldBoost Addict is the leader of the worldBoost Addict is the leader of the worldBoost Addict is the leader of the worldBoost Addict is the leader of the worldBoost Addict is the leader of the worldBoost Addict is the leader of the worldBoost Addict is the leader of the worldBoost Addict is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,591 Times in 505 Posts
Groans: 41
Groaned at 50 Times in 21 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Its going to be hard to tell with you only running 8lbs of boost. More boost = less fuel.

At this boost level you seem fine, but as soon as you get a new turbo and run ~18lbs it may fall.
2008.5 BM MS3 // Cobb AP V3// JBR 3.5" WP Full Intake // CXRacing Piping/Godspeed Core // CNT 3" Catted Downpipe // Custom 3" CBE // KMD v2.1 Fuel Pump Internals // Turbosmart Dual Port BOV // Airlift Suspension // Corksport Skid Plate // JBR 88Duro Dogbone RMM // JBR SSP // SURE AGS Knob // Denso ITV22 // STACK Boost Gauge // DDM 6k Low HID's // CP-e Towplate // 15% Tint // 18x10 Blitz Type 03

FREEKTUNE
Boost Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-14-2012, 12:17 PM   #3

speed23 is the leader of the worldspeed23 is the leader of the worldspeed23 is the leader of the worldspeed23 is the leader of the worldspeed23 is the leader of the worldspeed23 is the leader of the worldspeed23 is the leader of the worldspeed23 is the leader of the worldspeed23 is the leader of the worldspeed23 is the leader of the worldspeed23 is the leader of the world
Groans: 3
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I would say upgraded as you are hitting 1700-1800psi and stock is normally closer to 1600psi
speed23 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-14-2012, 12:18 PM   #4

IshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,010 Times in 1,854 Posts
Groans: 278
Groaned at 533 Times in 425 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Go with PTP
Mustspeed2010 likes this.
 Old 02-14-2012, 12:59 PM   #5

abiezerf is the leader of the worldabiezerf is the leader of the worldabiezerf is the leader of the worldabiezerf is the leader of the worldabiezerf is the leader of the worldabiezerf is the leader of the worldabiezerf is the leader of the worldabiezerf is the leader of the worldabiezerf is the leader of the worldabiezerf is the leader of the worldabiezerf is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by IshiKage View Post
Go with PTP
??? Huh? Why the random comment?

Sold:

Old 02-14-2012, 01:01 PM   #6
Approved MSF Vendor

EdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the worldEdgeAutosport.com is the leader of the world
Thanked 11,229 Times in 3,263 Posts
Groans: 7
Groaned at 10 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

OP just take them out it will take you <30 minutes
EdgeAutosport.com is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-14-2012, 01:56 PM   #7

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

If I do take them out, how will I know they are upgraded?

Sold:

Old 02-14-2012, 02:21 PM   #8

IshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the worldIshiKage is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,010 Times in 1,854 Posts
Groans: 278
Groaned at 533 Times in 425 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by abiezerf View Post
??? Huh? Why the random comment?
skimmed. muh bad. looks like you do have a UGFP based on your logs with the mods you have but take a pic of the internals and we will be able to tell you if they are upgraded.