register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Fuel, Nitrous & Water Injection

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Fuel, Nitrous & Water Injection MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Fuel, Nitrous & Water Injection Have a CDFP fuel pump question? Do you want to add Nitrous or Water Injection to your Mazdaspeed 3/6 ? Please come on in!

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 06-03-2008, 08:42 PM   #1

flashfrenzy has a spectacular aura aboutflashfrenzy has a spectacular aura aboutflashfrenzy has a spectacular aura about
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default WI Progressive kit installed finally.

Finally got my progressive kit installed. It was all done 2 weeks ago except the controller didn't work so I had to wait on a new one which just came yesterday. Put both the pump and the tank in the trunk and ran the line through the passenger side firewall break. I can't hear the pump while it's running so I'm pretty happy with the location. I haven't gotten a chance to test it out much aside from making sure it works so I'll add an impressions section later.

Pics of everything:

Nozzle location:

IMG_1381(2).jpg
Yeah, I went a little crazy with the silicon gasket maker. But at least it won't leak...
IMG_1382(2).JPG
Seen from above with everything installed...
IMG_1392(2).JPG

Pump Location:
IMG_1384(2).JPG
IMG_1385(2).JPG
Had to get a little creative with the dremel since I didn't realize that I had covered up one of the pump's ports.

>>> More below >>>
flashfrenzy is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-03-2008, 08:42 PM   #2

flashfrenzy has a spectacular aura aboutflashfrenzy has a spectacular aura aboutflashfrenzy has a spectacular aura about
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Tank Location:
Just used some screws and washers to mount this. At first I was going to use a bolt and nut combo until I realized that it would have been ridiculously hard to get the nut/bolt tight without taking the paneling off. Plus the screws hold it really well.
IMG_1383(2).JPG

Controller:
It definitely blends a lot better in person. The wires are less noticeable when you don't have a flash on them.
IMG_1387(2).JPG

And what the hell, how about a picture of my car's sexy backside.
IMG_1391(2).JPG
 Old 06-03-2008, 08:44 PM   #3
Eatin' Your Tuna

Haltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the world
Thanked 41,995 Times in 8,188 Posts
Groans: 244
Groaned at 329 Times in 243 Posts

Not bad... Another good location for the nozzle. Where did you place the res, didnt see a pic of it yet.

Originally Posted by Mazda3Revolution
An intro thread on MSF is like your first day at a State Corrections facility. "Your gonna get tested".
MSF -The HARDCORE Of Mazda High Performance Tech!
Flex Limited Ecoboost - Not Stock

Gen1 MS3 - COBB FMIC V2.0 | COBB SRI | COBB AP Stage 2 W/MSF_V1.08y | COBB 3" Downpipe | COBB CBE | Devil's Own Stage 2 Meth Injection | AST 4300 Coilovers | Haltech Fuel Pump Internals | Rota Torque 18x8 w/ 235/40/18 | ACT 6 PUCK Sprung/Streetlite
Haltech is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-03-2008, 08:48 PM   #4

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Haltech View Post
Not bad... Another good location for the nozzle. Where did you place the res, didnt see a pic of it yet.
Ha, I knew I couldn't get it up quick enough for you Haltech
 Old 06-03-2008, 08:51 PM   #5
Eatin' Your Tuna

Haltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the world

LOL. good job man, it turned out clean. Now go drive the piss out of it.

An intro thread on MSF is like your first day at a State Corrections facility. "Your gonna get tested".

Gen1 MS3 - COBB FMIC V2.0 | COBB SRI | COBB AP Stage 2 W/MSF_V1.08y | COBB 3" Downpipe | COBB CBE | Devil's Own Stage 2 Meth Injection | AST 4300 Coilovers | Haltech Fuel Pump Internals | Rota Torque 18x8 w/ 235/40/18 | ACT 6 PUCK Sprung/Streetlite
 Old 06-03-2008, 09:04 PM   #6

oskinosmee has a brilliant futureoskinosmee has a brilliant futureoskinosmee has a brilliant futureoskinosmee has a brilliant futureoskinosmee has a brilliant futureoskinosmee has a brilliant futureoskinosmee has a brilliant futureoskinosmee has a brilliant futureoskinosmee has a brilliant futureoskinosmee has a brilliant futureoskinosmee has a brilliant future
Groans: 2
Groaned at 6 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Looks good my kit should be here next week.
i cant wait to get it, install it and use it.
Should i be scared to use it at all?
 Old 06-03-2008, 09:07 PM   #7
Eatin' Your Tuna

Originally Posted by oskinosmee View Post
Looks good my kit should be here next week.
i cant wait to get it, install it and use it.
Should i be scared to use it at all?
What to be scared of? No more knock, cooling boost temps and added octane!

Old 06-03-2008, 09:08 PM   #8

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Yeah, I took it out for a quick spin yesterday and it worked well for the most part. I did a 3rd and 4th gear WOT run and got a somewhat-metallic clacking sound high in the 4th gear RPMs as my knock retard jumped from 2.x to 6.0. I immediately backed off and it went away. I've never heard knock before in person but I'm guessing that's what I was hearing. Anyway I took out my spark plugs to have a look at them a couple hours ago and they were fouled just like Darksun's were (here http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/foru...s-looking.html) from the octane booster. I'm HOPING that it was spark knock due to the fouled spark plugs. Anyway, I cleaned them off with a wire brush and did some no-load racing to help de-foul them. I'll have to see if that helped tomorrow.

The 2.x knock retard was much lower than what I was getting before meth injection. But I really think the knock sensor is just ridiculously sensitive and I'll never be completely rid of the knock retard.
 Old 06-03-2008, 09:37 PM   #9
Eatin' Your Tuna

You are going to have to dial in the spray now. Also, did you check the spray pattern of the nozzle before you reassembled?

Old 06-03-2008, 09:48 PM   #10

javanc is the leader of the worldjavanc is the leader of the worldjavanc is the leader of the worldjavanc is the leader of the worldjavanc is the leader of the worldjavanc is the leader of the worldjavanc is the leader of the worldjavanc is the leader of the worldjavanc is the leader of the worldjavanc is the leader of the worldjavanc is the leader of the world
Thanked 14,779 Times in 211 Posts
Groans: 10
Not Ranked  0 score     

Its not recommended that you brush iridium plugs. But if its just a band aid till you get new ones i guess its ok. If you need a new set of stockers, i have a set at the dealers for cheap. Otherwise go step 1 colders.
javanc is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-03-2008, 10:26 PM   #11

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

You are going to have to dial in the spray now. Also, did you check the spray pattern of the nozzle before you reassembled?
I dialed in the spray as best I could with one person. I had it turn on at roughly 3 PSI and go to full at roughly 12 PSI. I say roughly because it's really hard to look at the road, the dashhawk, and the controller at the same time. I need to get a friend to ride along with me. I wasn't aware that spray pattern was something I needed to check. What exactly should I look for?

Originally Posted by javanc View Post
Its not recommended that you brush iridium plugs. But if its just a band aid till you get new ones i guess its ok. If you need a new set of stockers, i have a set at the dealers for cheap. Otherwise go step 1 colders.
Yeah, I'm running the NGKs right now. I may just go back to stock plugs because I really didn't notice enough improvement to justify spending another $40 on a new set.
 Old 06-03-2008, 10:34 PM   #12
NEC

subparpunk03 is the leader of the worldsubparpunk03 is the leader of the worldsubparpunk03 is the leader of the worldsubparpunk03 is the leader of the worldsubparpunk03 is the leader of the worldsubparpunk03 is the leader of the worldsubparpunk03 is the leader of the worldsubparpunk03 is the leader of the worldsubparpunk03 is the leader of the worldsubparpunk03 is the leader of the worldsubparpunk03 is the leader of the world
Groans: 14
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Yeah, thats definately knock you were hearing. I've heard it on my car a few times now. Usually after idling in traffic, then WOT run... I don't do that anymore.

What kind of mixture are you running? 50/50?

I read on another forum that if you just start pumping in Meth without tuning for it, you could run much richer and lose power. I have no idea if thats true or not. Haltech or anyone else who knows this stuff better, can you confirm?

I was planning on running a 15-20% mixture until I can get a tune.
2005 Corolla XRS: *sold*
subparpunk03 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-03-2008, 11:21 PM   #13
Eatin' Your Tuna

Of course you will run a bit richer, but if you dial in to much spray, you are going to bog the car down. Thats why you need to play with it for a bit until you can come up with the right combo. Why did you start spraying at 3 psi? I would start out at 10 psi and see what happens.

Also, what mixture of methanol are you running?

As far as the spray pattern goes, its VERY important to make sure your nozzle is working 100%. The lightest amount of metal can interfere with the pattern of the spray.

Old 06-04-2008, 03:25 AM   #14

oskinosmee has a brilliant futureoskinosmee has a brilliant futureoskinosmee has a brilliant futureoskinosmee has a brilliant futureoskinosmee has a brilliant futureoskinosmee has a brilliant futureoskinosmee has a brilliant futureoskinosmee has a brilliant futureoskinosmee has a brilliant futureoskinosmee has a brilliant futureoskinosmee has a brilliant future
Not Ranked  0 score     

So running meth fouls your spark plugs?
This seems like a little more than i thought, maybe i should wait a bit to install my kit.
 Old 06-04-2008, 09:27 AM   #15

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by subparpunk03 View Post
Yeah, thats definately knock you were hearing. I've heard it on my car a few times now. Usually after idling in traffic, then WOT run... I don't do that anymore.

What kind of mixture are you running? 50/50?

I read on another forum that if you just start pumping in Meth without tuning for it, you could run much richer and lose power. I have no idea if thats true or not. Haltech or anyone else who knows this stuff better, can you confirm?

I was planning on running a 15-20% mixture until I can get a tune.
I'm doing 50/50 mixture at the moment. From what I understand meth/water isn't a big enough factor that the ECU can't adjust for it over time. That's assuming you dialed it in correctly. I may just set the full point high enough that it never reaches full and the amount injected is scaled down accordingly.

Of course you will run a bit richer, but if you dial in to much spray, you are going to bog the car down. Thats why you need to play with it for a bit until you can come up with the right combo. Why did you start spraying at 3 psi? I would start out at 10 psi and see what happens.

Also, what mixture of methanol are you running?

As far as the spray pattern goes, its VERY important to make sure your nozzle is working 100%. The lightest amount of metal can interfere with the pattern of the spray.
I'll have to check out the spray pattern this weekend. I could have sworn that I read somewhere that you want to start injection around 3-4 PSI and have it come on full at around 75% of max boost. Maybe I'm just imagining this but wouldn't starting it at 10 PSI basically make the progressive kit pretty much worthless? I got the progressive kit because I thought it would help cool the engine during daily driving. I pretty much never hit 10 PSI in my commute so it would be pretty disappointing if that's the case.

Originally Posted by oskinosmee View Post
So running meth fouls your spark plugs?
This seems like a little more than i thought, maybe i should wait a bit to install my kit.
No, the meth/water should help keep them clean. It was the octane booster that fouled them.
 Old 06-04-2008, 06:58 PM   #16

Not Ranked  0 score     

Ok Thanks.
I have a snow performance kit stage 1 and im going 2 set the boost at 13 psi. i only want to use it when im on it hard. Does that sound ok? Also do i need to tune this?
 Old 06-04-2008, 07:41 PM   #17
NEC

subparpunk03 is the leader of the worldsubparpunk03 is the leader of the worldsubparpunk03 is the leader of the worldsubparpunk03 is the leader of the worldsubparpunk03 is the leader of the worldsubparpunk03 is the leader of the worldsubparpunk03 is the leader of the worldsubparpunk03 is the leader of the worldsubparpunk03 is the leader of the worldsubparpunk03 is the leader of the worldsubparpunk03 is the leader of the world
Groans: 14
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

you don't "need" a tune to see benefits, the stock parameters will pull timing b/c you will have colder intake temps and essentially higher octane gas. So it will help your engine run at its best in virtually all conditions

However, to get the absolute most from the kit, you'll need to get it tuned.
2005 Corolla XRS: *sold*
subparpunk03 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-18-2008, 11:10 PM   #18

dkswim has much to be proud ofdkswim has much to be proud ofdkswim has much to be proud ofdkswim has much to be proud ofdkswim has much to be proud ofdkswim has much to be proud ofdkswim has much to be proud ofdkswim has much to be proud ofdkswim has much to be proud of
Groans: 1
Not Ranked  0 score     

cool set up. back of mind kind of stuff i think my mod budget went out the window this quarter.
dkswim is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-19-2008, 03:38 AM   #19
Fux Wit It

Darksun280 is the leader of the worldDarksun280 is the leader of the worldDarksun280 is the leader of the worldDarksun280 is the leader of the worldDarksun280 is the leader of the worldDarksun280 is the leader of the worldDarksun280 is the leader of the worldDarksun280 is the leader of the worldDarksun280 is the leader of the worldDarksun280 is the leader of the worldDarksun280 is the leader of the world
Thanked 16,103 Times in 4,061 Posts
Groans: 175
Groaned at 498 Times in 278 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

ManI gott get pictures of my set up posted today. Also I would keep the step colder plugs just as an extra percussion to anybody.
10.7 @ 133 auto 1G DSM
2013 C6 GS FBO and alotta Nitrous
Darksun280 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-06-2008, 04:12 PM   #20

gsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,678 Times in 712 Posts
Groans: 102
Groaned at 232 Times in 155 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Darksun280 View Post
ManI gott get pictures of my set up posted today. Also I would keep the step colder plugs just as an extra percussion to anybody.
can we please see the pics?
 Old 11-06-2008, 06:18 PM   #21
Fux Wit It

Darksun280 is the leader of the worldDarksun280 is the leader of the worldDarksun280 is the leader of the worldDarksun280 is the leader of the worldDarksun280 is the leader of the worldDarksun280 is the leader of the worldDarksun280 is the leader of the worldDarksun280 is the leader of the worldDarksun280 is the leader of the worldDarksun280 is the leader of the worldDarksun280 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by gsrtype1 View Post
can we please see the pics?
Man I'm big turbo shoping right now if i order this thing wrong im ruined lol. I swore i posted pics at some point but I'll retake some tomm when its light out
10.7 @ 133 auto 1G DSM
The Following User Says Thank You to Darksun280 For This Useful Post:
gsrtype1 (11-07-2008)
 Old 11-07-2008, 09:48 AM   #22

gsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

gracias! tryen to get all the info I can before the install tommorow
 Old 11-19-2008, 02:57 PM   #23

kopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the world
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Wtf happened to the install pics dark?
kopf is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-19-2008, 05:26 PM   #24
Fux Wit It

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by kopf View Post
Wtf happened to the install pics dark?
oh snap your right give me a sec
10.7 @ 133 auto 1G DSM
 Old 11-19-2008, 05:37 PM   #25
Fux Wit It

Not Ranked  0 score     

pics suck and i only got two before my camera died sorry.

10.7 @ 133 auto 1G DSM
 Old 11-19-2008, 09:32 PM   #26

kopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the worldkopf is the leader of the world
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Wow, did you cut the shroud with a pocket knife? j/k
kopf is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-20-2008, 06:35 AM   #27
Fux Wit It

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by kopf View Post
Wow, did you cut the shroud with a pocket knife? j/k
Its about doing what has to be done lol
10.7 @ 133 auto 1G DSM
 Old 11-20-2008, 02:29 PM   #28

fjames is the leader of the worldfjames is the leader of the worldfjames is the leader of the worldfjames is the leader of the worldfjames is the leader of the worldfjames is the leader of the worldfjames is the leader of the worldfjames is the leader of the worldfjames is the leader of the worldfjames is the leader of the worldfjames is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Just curious, why didn't you use that little flat area to the right if you were putting it on top.
 Old 11-20-2008, 02:40 PM   #29
Fux Wit It

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by fjames View Post
Just curious, why didn't you use that little flat area to the right if you were putting it on top.
The nozzle has a thread on it and anything thats too deep is too much for it to thread into also the curve towards the TB is right below where i taped it.
10.7 @ 133 auto 1G DSM
 Old 11-20-2008, 02:53 PM   #30
LBV

LBV has a reputation beyond reputeLBV has a reputation beyond reputeLBV has a reputation beyond reputeLBV has a reputation beyond reputeLBV has a reputation beyond reputeLBV has a reputation beyond reputeLBV has a reputation beyond reputeLBV has a reputation beyond reputeLBV has a reputation beyond reputeLBV has a reputation beyond reputeLBV has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Darksun ... sorry if I missed it but when do you spray (ie. what psi) and what nozzle ru using? Also, any regrets with not going with stage 2?

I might do this in the spring and I'm thinking spraying full blast (ie. stage 1) at around 15 psi or so (4-5 lower than my peak) is likely just fine.
 Old 11-20-2008, 04:55 PM   #31
Fux Wit It

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by LBV View Post
Darksun ... sorry if I missed it but when do you spray (ie. what psi) and what nozzle ru using? Also, any regrets with not going with stage 2?

I might do this in the spring and I'm thinking spraying full blast (ie. stage 1) at around 15 psi or so (4-5 lower than my peak) is likely just fine.
you can't use stage two if you have a map clamp electrical or mechanical unless you go off maf voltage which would be a pain in the ass to tune IMO. I'm on a do3 nozzle now and it kicks on at 16 psi. At 22 psi and 310+ whp the do3 nozzle is maxed out. I got little bits of knock feeding back in. I was planning to go to a d05 nozzle but since this big turbo is going on within the next two week im going to do a do7 nozzle full spray at 8 psi on my 60-1. Bogging out be damned. The way you suggested to set it up is fine. Seem like everycar is different when tunning but I noticed on the stock k04 boost spikes so quick so fast you have to be careful what your on point is. if you load up a 3rd gear and you spike and meth comes on to early theres a chance you could bog. 4th and 5th gear eat the meth up so i never had to really worry about those gears I just tuned around what 3rd gear liked.
10.7 @ 133 auto 1G DSM

Last edited by Darksun280; 11-20-2008 at 09:56 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Darksun280 For This Useful Post:
LBV (11-20-2008)
 Old 11-23-2008, 08:39 PM   #32

wisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

what nozle should i get darksun but im not going big turbo do5should be fine right????
wisniaPl is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-24-2008, 01:41 PM   #33
Fux Wit It

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by wisniaPl View Post
what nozle should i get darksun but im not going big turbo do5should be fine right????
do3 is fine till about 300+whp
10.7 @ 133 auto 1G DSM
 Old 11-24-2008, 08:08 PM   #34

wisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Darksun280 View Post
do3 is fine till about 300+whp
i rather do5 to have back up?? im just doing couple bolt ons I will buy new motorcycle insteead going big turbo and its going be faster any way
 Old 11-25-2008, 04:14 AM   #35
Doc

Doc is the leader of the worldDoc is the leader of the worldDoc is the leader of the worldDoc is the leader of the worldDoc is the leader of the worldDoc is the leader of the worldDoc is the leader of the worldDoc is the leader of the worldDoc is the leader of the worldDoc is the leader of the worldDoc is the leader of the world
Groans: 35
Groaned at 8 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

i asked for a d03 and a d04 in my kit.. ill prob start with the d03
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-25-2008, 08:03 AM   #36
Fux Wit It

Not Ranked  0 score     

do3 is only maxed out for me cause of my limited mods. fully bolt on cars whos set ups are more efficient are good up to about 330ish whp
10.7 @ 133 auto 1G DSM
 Old 11-25-2008, 09:13 AM   #37

Not Ranked  0 score     

ok so do3 should be enoug for my needs
 Old 11-25-2008, 09:19 AM   #38

Not Ranked  0 score     

I like my D05..
 Old 11-25-2008, 09:38 AM   #39
Fux Wit It

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by gsrtype1 View Post
I like my D05..
People have to understand theres not an exact science. I thought gsrtype1 would bog spraying his d05 nozzle to early and As far as I can tell he hasn't so people have to kinda figure out where they stand. D03 will never be too much but might not be enough depending on your mods.
10.7 @ 133 auto 1G DSM
 Old 11-25-2008, 09:44 AM   #40

Not Ranked  0 score     

yeah if i set it to like 6psi it will bog a tad but 9-10psi it won't bog unless its real cold out then i can feel kcik on and bog.