register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Wheels & Tires

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Wheels & Tires HaveMazdaSpeed 3 - Wheels & Tires - Have a question about wheels or tires? Need a calculator to figure out offsets? We have them in here

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 04-26-2009, 10:06 AM   #1

the_caruch is the leader of the worldthe_caruch is the leader of the worldthe_caruch is the leader of the worldthe_caruch is the leader of the worldthe_caruch is the leader of the worldthe_caruch is the leader of the worldthe_caruch is the leader of the worldthe_caruch is the leader of the worldthe_caruch is the leader of the worldthe_caruch is the leader of the worldthe_caruch is the leader of the world
Groans: 5
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Enkei Racing GTC01

Hey all,

I've been considering the GTC01 wheel for my speed 3 for a while now.

I've searched a few forums and found just a few pics of it on a hatch or speed.

Looking for your opinions on this wheel. Any other pics of them on a speed3 or 3 hatch??

Thanks!!!!!
 Old 04-26-2009, 10:09 AM   #2

jhershorin is the leader of the worldjhershorin is the leader of the worldjhershorin is the leader of the worldjhershorin is the leader of the worldjhershorin is the leader of the worldjhershorin is the leader of the worldjhershorin is the leader of the worldjhershorin is the leader of the worldjhershorin is the leader of the worldjhershorin is the leader of the worldjhershorin is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,666 Times in 611 Posts
Groans: 31
Groaned at 86 Times in 65 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

LOVE...

Almost bought them for my turbo3 but resisted the urge...
 Old 04-26-2009, 01:11 PM   #3

SLS MS3 is the leader of the worldSLS MS3 is the leader of the worldSLS MS3 is the leader of the worldSLS MS3 is the leader of the worldSLS MS3 is the leader of the worldSLS MS3 is the leader of the worldSLS MS3 is the leader of the worldSLS MS3 is the leader of the worldSLS MS3 is the leader of the worldSLS MS3 is the leader of the worldSLS MS3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 23,611 Times in 442 Posts
Groans: 19
Groaned at 10 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Awesome wheel. I considered getting a set many times for my car, but I wish they weighed less.
Cobb AP · MS CAI w/ AEM Straightener · Cobb Turbo Inlet · Cobb FMIC · Black HKS SSQV (recirc) · PG Exhaust Manifold · Corksport Downpipe · Vibrant Exhaust
mrlilguy CDFP · Denso ITV22s plugs · Cobb STS, Shift Knob, & Shifter Weight · F2 Balance Shaft Delete & Oil Baffle

Originally Posted by Haltech View Post
Stock is just plain, gay.
SLS MS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-26-2009, 02:40 PM   #4

the_caruch is the leader of the worldthe_caruch is the leader of the worldthe_caruch is the leader of the worldthe_caruch is the leader of the worldthe_caruch is the leader of the worldthe_caruch is the leader of the worldthe_caruch is the leader of the worldthe_caruch is the leader of the worldthe_caruch is the leader of the worldthe_caruch is the leader of the worldthe_caruch is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by SLS MS3 View Post
Awesome wheel. I considered getting a set many times for my car, but I wish they weighed less.
aren't these a tad less than stock?

this wheel weighs 20.7lbs.
 Old 04-27-2009, 06:24 PM   #5

xSP33Dx3x has much to be proud ofxSP33Dx3x has much to be proud ofxSP33Dx3x has much to be proud ofxSP33Dx3x has much to be proud ofxSP33Dx3x has much to be proud ofxSP33Dx3x has much to be proud ofxSP33Dx3x has much to be proud ofxSP33Dx3x has much to be proud of
Groans: 2
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

one of the first rims i considered for my car
here is some pics I've seen with them on the speeds
Mazda Forums - View Single Post - MS3 Owners: Show us your wheels!
xSP33Dx3x is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-27-2009, 07:05 PM   #6

SneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the worldSneakyP86 is the leader of the world
Groans: 18
Groaned at 19 Times in 13 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

They arent what I would get.......but .......than nobody likes mine so what the hell do I know.

I'VE BEEN PLAYING DUMB FOR SO LONG ITS NOT A GAME ANYMORE

IF IT WAS WORTH THE TIME IT TOOK YOU TO GET EVEN THAN WHY DIDNT YOU TAKE A LITTLE MORE AND GET AHEAD?
SneakyP86 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-27-2009, 07:20 PM   #7

SLS MS3 is the leader of the worldSLS MS3 is the leader of the worldSLS MS3 is the leader of the worldSLS MS3 is the leader of the worldSLS MS3 is the leader of the worldSLS MS3 is the leader of the worldSLS MS3 is the leader of the worldSLS MS3 is the leader of the worldSLS MS3 is the leader of the worldSLS MS3 is the leader of the worldSLS MS3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 23,611 Times in 442 Posts
Groans: 19
Groaned at 10 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by the_caruch View Post
aren't these a tad less than stock?

this wheel weighs 20.7lbs.
They are less than stock, but for the money I want lighter than that.
Cobb AP · MS CAI w/ AEM Straightener · Cobb Turbo Inlet · Cobb FMIC · Black HKS SSQV (recirc) · PG Exhaust Manifold · Corksport Downpipe · Vibrant Exhaust
mrlilguy CDFP · Denso ITV22s plugs · Cobb STS, Shift Knob, & Shifter Weight · F2 Balance Shaft Delete & Oil Baffle

Originally Posted by Haltech View Post
Stock is just plain, gay.
SLS MS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-28-2009, 07:36 AM   #8

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by SneakyP86 View Post
They arent what I would get.......but .......than nobody likes mine so what the hell do I know.
hahaha that's alright. everyone has their own style

one of the first rims i considered for my car
here is some pics I've seen with them on the speeds
Mazda Forums - View Single Post - MS3 Owners: Show us your wheels!
nice find!! that really helps!!!

They are less than stock, but for the money I want lighter than that.
anything lighter is ok in my book!