register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Wheels & Tires

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Wheels & Tires HaveMazdaSpeed 3 - Wheels & Tires - Have a question about wheels or tires? Need a calculator to figure out offsets? We have them in here

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 02-27-2010, 07:31 AM   #41

H3llfir3 is the leader of the worldH3llfir3 is the leader of the worldH3llfir3 is the leader of the worldH3llfir3 is the leader of the worldH3llfir3 is the leader of the worldH3llfir3 is the leader of the worldH3llfir3 is the leader of the worldH3llfir3 is the leader of the worldH3llfir3 is the leader of the worldH3llfir3 is the leader of the worldH3llfir3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 3
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

The only mitsu emblem on the things were the center caps. When i first got the wheels i put on the mazda center caps too but I didnt feel right lying to myself like that LOL so ive been running without caps ever since.

NATOR of Florida
H3llfir3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-27-2010, 09:07 AM   #42

Docnox is the leader of the worldDocnox is the leader of the worldDocnox is the leader of the worldDocnox is the leader of the worldDocnox is the leader of the worldDocnox is the leader of the worldDocnox is the leader of the worldDocnox is the leader of the worldDocnox is the leader of the worldDocnox is the leader of the worldDocnox is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,402 Times in 435 Posts
Groans: 35
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Great looking 6, how much did you get the wheels for? If you don't mind me asking.

Also, where'd you get the clear bumper reflectors? I like that.
Mazdaspeed SRI, Medieval inlet, Eibach Springs, Magnaflow cbe,
3 ebay catless dp, SU rmm, HKS ssqv, JBR stage 2 ssp
Altered Customs fmic, Autotech fp internals
Cobb AP, Stage 2+ 93 tweaked
Centric blanks, EBC red pads
Lotek center gauge pod: AEM wideband, Autometer boost and volts
Tints, blacked emblems, spec-v front lip, Shark fin
Redline MT-90, ITV-22s, Matt Damond OCC

13.66@102 Lebanon Valley 4/10/11 (sri, tp, rmm, ap)

DO Meth kit waiting on install
Docnox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Docnox For This Useful Post:
zoom1&zoom2 (03-31-2010)
 Old 02-28-2010, 04:45 PM   #43

barcainho has a brilliant futurebarcainho has a brilliant futurebarcainho has a brilliant futurebarcainho has a brilliant futurebarcainho has a brilliant futurebarcainho has a brilliant futurebarcainho has a brilliant futurebarcainho has a brilliant futurebarcainho has a brilliant futurebarcainho has a brilliant futurebarcainho has a brilliant future
Groans: 0
Not Ranked  0 score     

looks real good

Future Mods:BC coils, CPE FMIC, HPFP

266whp & 282tq

going for 300whp summer of 09
barcainho is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to barcainho For This Useful Post:
zoom1&zoom2 (03-31-2010)
 Old 02-28-2010, 11:40 PM   #44

Remspeed3 has much to be proud ofRemspeed3 has much to be proud ofRemspeed3 has much to be proud ofRemspeed3 has much to be proud ofRemspeed3 has much to be proud ofRemspeed3 has much to be proud ofRemspeed3 has much to be proud ofRemspeed3 has much to be proud of
Groans: 4
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Those are Badassss! I love the clean look.

2011 MS3-LSM w/tech pkg.
MODS:
[CS RMM Inserts]-[CS Trans Insert]-[CS SRI]-[CS L.E.D interior/fog light kit]-[CS springs]-[Hypertech Tune]-[ASA GT-5 wheels]-[20% LLumar Ceramic Tint]

09 MS3 GT-CWP~ SOLD
Remspeed3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Remspeed3 For This Useful Post:
zoom1&zoom2 (03-31-2010)
 Old 03-01-2010, 11:47 AM   #45

bnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,379 Times in 530 Posts
Groans: 5
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Love them. Can't believe it took anyone this long to get some on there.
2013 Ford Focus SE - Sold!
1986 Porsche 944 Turbo - Sold!
2002 BMW M3 - Sold!
2014 Mustang GT 5.0 Track Pack
1974 GMC Super Custom 1500 built 350/TH400 3200 stall
bnoon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bnoon For This Useful Post:
zoom1&zoom2 (03-31-2010)
 Old 03-01-2010, 04:43 PM   #46

monkeySPEED will become famous soon enough
Not Ranked  0 score     

Looks really really good bro...my friend has the EVO X and I have always wondered what they would look like on a Mazda...good call man
monkeySPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to monkeySPEED For This Useful Post:
zoom1&zoom2 (03-31-2010)
 Old 03-31-2010, 05:34 PM   #47

zoom1&zoom2 is the leader of the worldzoom1&zoom2 is the leader of the worldzoom1&zoom2 is the leader of the worldzoom1&zoom2 is the leader of the worldzoom1&zoom2 is the leader of the worldzoom1&zoom2 is the leader of the worldzoom1&zoom2 is the leader of the worldzoom1&zoom2 is the leader of the worldzoom1&zoom2 is the leader of the worldzoom1&zoom2 is the leader of the worldzoom1&zoom2 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Docnox View Post
Great looking 6, how much did you get the wheels for? If you don't mind me asking.

Also, where'd you get the clear bumper reflectors? I like that.
I got the rims and tires for $1K shipped. The front and rear reflectors are from theRPMstore.com.

But it appears they dont have them anymore...weird. They are smoked in color and have red LED's in them in the rear and yellow LED's in the front ones.
 Old 03-31-2010, 05:36 PM   #48

SlobaltSS is the leader of the worldSlobaltSS is the leader of the worldSlobaltSS is the leader of the worldSlobaltSS is the leader of the worldSlobaltSS is the leader of the worldSlobaltSS is the leader of the worldSlobaltSS is the leader of the worldSlobaltSS is the leader of the worldSlobaltSS is the leader of the worldSlobaltSS is the leader of the worldSlobaltSS is the leader of the world
Groaned at 22 Times in 21 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Love the wheels and plate, where do you stay?
SlobaltSS is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-31-2010, 11:39 PM   #49

zoom1&zoom2 is the leader of the worldzoom1&zoom2 is the leader of the worldzoom1&zoom2 is the leader of the worldzoom1&zoom2 is the leader of the worldzoom1&zoom2 is the leader of the worldzoom1&zoom2 is the leader of the worldzoom1&zoom2 is the leader of the worldzoom1&zoom2 is the leader of the worldzoom1&zoom2 is the leader of the worldzoom1&zoom2 is the leader of the worldzoom1&zoom2 is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by SlobaltSS View Post
Love the wheels and plate, where do you stay?
stay? La Mesa ca...
 Old 04-01-2010, 09:59 AM   #50

SlobaltSS is the leader of the worldSlobaltSS is the leader of the worldSlobaltSS is the leader of the worldSlobaltSS is the leader of the worldSlobaltSS is the leader of the worldSlobaltSS is the leader of the worldSlobaltSS is the leader of the worldSlobaltSS is the leader of the worldSlobaltSS is the leader of the worldSlobaltSS is the leader of the worldSlobaltSS is the leader of the world
Groaned at 22 Times in 21 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Oh ok sweet.
SlobaltSS is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-27-2010, 12:57 PM   #51

Ferdball is the leader of the worldFerdball is the leader of the worldFerdball is the leader of the worldFerdball is the leader of the worldFerdball is the leader of the worldFerdball is the leader of the worldFerdball is the leader of the worldFerdball is the leader of the worldFerdball is the leader of the worldFerdball is the leader of the worldFerdball is the leader of the world
Groans: 11
Groaned at 11 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Did you have to do anything to get the center caps to fit, or did they just slap in?

Also, any regrets from going with these wheels? I'm thinking of getting a set with stock Evo tires. I'm not lowered and I have an MS3, but I'm sure I'd have to roll my fenders.
Ferdball is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-01-2011, 02:42 PM   #52

jdcms6 is the leader of the worldjdcms6 is the leader of the worldjdcms6 is the leader of the worldjdcms6 is the leader of the worldjdcms6 is the leader of the worldjdcms6 is the leader of the worldjdcms6 is the leader of the worldjdcms6 is the leader of the worldjdcms6 is the leader of the worldjdcms6 is the leader of the worldjdcms6 is the leader of the world
Groans: 10
Not Ranked  0 score     

really nice man. this is the same exact plan I want for my ms6.

on a side note, you have pics of how your roof rack is mounted? it looks like it's mounted right on the roof molding

jdcms6 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-03-2011, 11:27 PM   #53

path914 has much to be proud ofpath914 has much to be proud ofpath914 has much to be proud ofpath914 has much to be proud ofpath914 has much to be proud ofpath914 has much to be proud ofpath914 has much to be proud ofpath914 has much to be proud ofpath914 has much to be proud ofpath914 has much to be proud of
Not Ranked  0 score     

Looks great... if you ever decide to sell the wheels, I'm right in La Mesa too
path914 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-03-2011, 11:49 PM   #54

MazdaspeedGT08 is a splendid one to beholdMazdaspeedGT08 is a splendid one to beholdMazdaspeedGT08 is a splendid one to beholdMazdaspeedGT08 is a splendid one to beholdMazdaspeedGT08 is a splendid one to beholdMazdaspeedGT08 is a splendid one to beholdMazdaspeedGT08 is a splendid one to beholdMazdaspeedGT08 is a splendid one to behold
Groaned at 5 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

im selling a set of the buyer doesnt follow through with the sale! going to repost if the sale falls through
MazdaspeedGT08 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-06-2011, 10:19 AM   #55

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Ferdball View Post
Did you have to do anything to get the center caps to fit, or did they just slap in?

Also, any regrets from going with these wheels? I'm thinking of getting a set with stock Evo tires. I'm not lowered and I have an MS3, but I'm sure I'd have to roll my fenders.
No regrets here, I think with stock ride height you'll be ok... But lowered you need a roll and 235's IMHO. I ran hankook 235's that cleared nice, then some nitto invo 235's and they rubbed, now some Michelin pilots in 235 that clear super nice. Tire choice may be critical.

Originally Posted by jdcms6 View Post
really nice man. this is the same exact plan I want for my ms6.

on a side note, you have pics of how your roof rack is mounted? it looks like it's mounted right on the roof molding
Those black roof moldings literally pop right off, pry on them a little at the very back and you'll see they just snap on, under them Mazda was nice enough to install 4 threaded mounting points, I started from there. Only mod to the car was I had to drill 4 small holes in the actual black roof strips for the bolts to go thru to the threaded factory mounts.

Last edited by zoom1&zoom2; 01-06-2011 at 10:19 AM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
zoom1&zoom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zoom1&zoom2 For This Useful Post:
jdcms6 (01-06-2011)
 Old 01-06-2011, 08:30 PM   #56

jdcms6 is the leader of the worldjdcms6 is the leader of the worldjdcms6 is the leader of the worldjdcms6 is the leader of the worldjdcms6 is the leader of the worldjdcms6 is the leader of the worldjdcms6 is the leader of the worldjdcms6 is the leader of the worldjdcms6 is the leader of the worldjdcms6 is the leader of the worldjdcms6 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by zoom1&zoom2 View Post
...Those black roof moldings literally pop right off, pry on them a little at the very back and you'll see they just snap on, under them Mazda was nice enough to install 4 threaded mounting points, I started from there. Only mod to the car was I had to drill 4 small holes in the actual black roof strips for the bolts to go thru to the threaded factory mounts.
Thank you so much!!! Another question, how much did you spend on your roofrack? Got a link?
I might have to precision cut the black roof molding (strips) along the bolts so I can pop the cutout back if I remove the roofrack, or I might just replace the cutouts with similar bolt mounting cover that subaru uses on their cars for an oem look.

Old 01-06-2011, 09:34 PM   #57

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by jdcms6 View Post
Thank you so much!!! Another question, how much did you spend on your roofrack? Got a link?
I might have to precision cut the black roof molding (strips) along the bolts so I can pop the cutout back if I remove the roofrack, or I might just replace the cutouts with similar bolt mounting cover that subaru uses on their cars for an oem look.
No problem... I got all the roof rack stuff from REI.. Just walked in and pieced together what I wanted. It's not a kit.
 Old 01-06-2011, 09:57 PM   #58

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by zoom1&zoom2 View Post
No problem... I got all the roof rack stuff from REI.. Just walked in and pieced together what I wanted. It's not a kit.
cool beans

Old 01-14-2011, 10:31 PM   #59

mazdaspeed619sd has much to be proud ofmazdaspeed619sd has much to be proud ofmazdaspeed619sd has much to be proud ofmazdaspeed619sd has much to be proud ofmazdaspeed619sd has much to be proud ofmazdaspeed619sd has much to be proud ofmazdaspeed619sd has much to be proud ofmazdaspeed619sd has much to be proud ofmazdaspeed619sd has much to be proud of
Groaned at 7 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Hey! Lets have a San Diego Mazdaspeed meet! Just saying. =)

AWD BROTHERS SHALL UNITE!

Boys love straight lines.— Men love curves.— =)— Canyon/Circuit FTW!—

mazdaspeed619sd is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-16-2011, 07:37 PM   #60

path914 has much to be proud ofpath914 has much to be proud ofpath914 has much to be proud ofpath914 has much to be proud ofpath914 has much to be proud ofpath914 has much to be proud ofpath914 has much to be proud ofpath914 has much to be proud ofpath914 has much to be proud ofpath914 has much to be proud of
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by mazdaspeed619sd View Post
Hey! Lets have a San Diego Mazdaspeed meet! Just saying. =)
I'd be down for that sometime...
path914 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-29-2011, 02:34 PM   #61

mazdaspeed619sd has much to be proud ofmazdaspeed619sd has much to be proud ofmazdaspeed619sd has much to be proud ofmazdaspeed619sd has much to be proud ofmazdaspeed619sd has much to be proud ofmazdaspeed619sd has much to be proud ofmazdaspeed619sd has much to be proud ofmazdaspeed619sd has much to be proud ofmazdaspeed619sd has much to be proud of
Groaned at 7 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

SAN DIEGO meet anyone?

AWD BROTHERS SHALL UNITE!

Boys love straight lines.— Men love curves.— =)— Canyon/Circuit FTW!—

mazdaspeed619sd is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-17-2011, 05:00 PM   #62

Qwik6 is the leader of the worldQwik6 is the leader of the worldQwik6 is the leader of the worldQwik6 is the leader of the worldQwik6 is the leader of the worldQwik6 is the leader of the worldQwik6 is the leader of the worldQwik6 is the leader of the worldQwik6 is the leader of the worldQwik6 is the leader of the worldQwik6 is the leader of the world
Groans: 19
Groaned at 11 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

That is sick. Love your plates!!

2006 MAZDASPEED6

FREEKTUNED @ 20PSI // COBB AP V3 // CPE TMIC // COBB SF // PG TIH // DENSO ITV22s // AUTOTECH INTERNALS // SURE TP // MAGNAFLOW CATBACK // JBR OCC // JBR IM SPACER // JBR PASSENGER & TRANNY MOUNT // SURE RMM // H&R SPRINGS // XXR 530 18X8.75 +35 // CAR LED TAILS // CPE REAR DIF MOUNT // TURBINE TECH FRONT DIF MOUNT // CPE TOW HOOK // 35% TINT // 3M DINOC WRAPPED ROOF // AUTOEXE CARBON FIBER BADGELESS GRILL
Qwik6 is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/forum/f319/evo-x-wheels-my-mazdaspeed-6-a-48732/
Posted By For Type Date
Forum Mazda Performance Series - Zobacz temat - 6GG ET felg This thread Refback 04-21-2015 02:21 AM
EVO X Wheels POWDERCOATED with 245 tires - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 / Mazda Atenza Forum This thread Pingback 11-29-2010 09:26 PM