register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Wheels & Tires

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Wheels & Tires HaveMazdaSpeed 3 - Wheels & Tires - Have a question about wheels or tires? Need a calculator to figure out offsets? We have them in here

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree8Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 07-22-2011, 12:34 PM   #41

rfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the world
Thanked 33,220 Times in 10,051 Posts
Groans: 298
Groaned at 292 Times in 196 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I am just going to echo what was already said.

Those wheels are hot!

BBS wheels are virtually indestructible as far as chips and scratches.

I think you are going to love them.
rfinkle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rfinkle2 For This Useful Post:
SIXual Panda (07-22-2011)
 Old 07-22-2011, 12:37 PM   #42

Alpha is the leader of the worldAlpha is the leader of the worldAlpha is the leader of the worldAlpha is the leader of the worldAlpha is the leader of the worldAlpha is the leader of the worldAlpha is the leader of the worldAlpha is the leader of the worldAlpha is the leader of the worldAlpha is the leader of the worldAlpha is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,986 Times in 1,411 Posts
Groans: 24
Groaned at 109 Times in 61 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by SIXual Panda View Post
Thanks man, yeah. I did test fit them just bare rim and it seemed to be like perfectly flush. I am so stoked to get them on.

Right now, I'm just going to swap my current tires over. So ill be running 225/40 nittos NT555 extreme tires. I'll just be running those until the tires get worn out. then when I get new ones ill probably look into 235s depending on how much space the 225s leave me with.
Cool. Nittos run a little narrow so those 225s will definitely have a little stretch to em... Should look good though.

Most 235s on an 8" wheel are straight flush with the wheel... Kinda boring TBH, but it depends on what you like. A 235 Nitto should have a balanced stretch to it and would be best IMHO.

Good luck man. I'm in for pics!
rfinkle2 likes this.
rfinkle2 (07-22-2011)
 Old 07-22-2011, 12:38 PM   #43

SIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,950 Times in 867 Posts
Groans: 56
Groaned at 13 Times in 11 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by rfinkle2 View Post
I am just going to echo what was already said.

Those wheels are hot!

BBS wheels are virtually indestructible as far as chips and scratches.

I think you are going to love them.
Thanks finkle. That's one of the main reasons I didnt want to get knock offs again. I mean, my rotas are light as hell, but the finish is cheap as shit and like the strength/weight rating on the bbs's are like 3 times as much as my rotas lol.
rfinkle2 likes this.
Fully built, Ported everything, GTX3582r, Port Injection, Twin disk clutch, 2-piece Driveshaft.... still slow.

The Daily Bitch: 2003 Mazda Protege5 with infinity miles on it

SIXual Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SIXual Panda For This Useful Post:
rfinkle2 (07-22-2011)
 Old 07-22-2011, 12:39 PM   #44

rfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the world
Thanked 33,220 Times in 10,051 Posts
Groans: 298
Groaned at 292 Times in 196 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
Cool. Nittos run a little narrow so those 225s will definitely have a little stretch to em... Should look good though.

Most 235s on an 8" wheel are straight flush with the wheel... Kinda boring TBH, but it depends on what you like. A 235 Nitto should have a balanced stretch to it and would be best IMHO.

I have 235 nittos on an 8.5 inch wheel and they are a bit stretched.
rfinkle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-22-2011, 12:42 PM   #45

SIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

Haha well I'm running those tires on my 18x8 rotas right now.. they look really good imo. Not really stretched that far. I like the fitment of them on an 8 inch rim.
Fully built, Ported everything, GTX3582r, Port Injection, Twin disk clutch, 2-piece Driveshaft.... still slow.

Old 07-22-2011, 01:01 PM   #46

Alpha is the leader of the worldAlpha is the leader of the worldAlpha is the leader of the worldAlpha is the leader of the worldAlpha is the leader of the worldAlpha is the leader of the worldAlpha is the leader of the worldAlpha is the leader of the worldAlpha is the leader of the worldAlpha is the leader of the worldAlpha is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,986 Times in 1,411 Posts
Groans: 24
Groaned at 109 Times in 61 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by rfinkle2 View Post
I have 235 nittos on an 8.5 inch wheel and they are a bit stretched.
Oh yeah... I like stretched to an extent. A lot has to do with the tire's section width though. Every 235 runs a little different.

Wait till you see my new setup... I'm mounting them early next week.
rfinkle2 likes this.
rfinkle2 (07-22-2011), SIXual Panda (07-22-2011)
 Old 07-23-2011, 07:26 AM   #47

Volkswagen has a spectacular aura aboutVolkswagen has a spectacular aura aboutVolkswagen has a spectacular aura about
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

For the noobs: Wheel Offset Calculator

These are going to look SICK, bro. Too bad the +2 pounds will now make your car
as slow as mine, according to some of these people.

I posted on the book about the fender roller...
We will get them done eventually though.
Volkswagen is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-23-2011, 07:49 AM   #48

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Volkswagen View Post
For the noobs: Wheel Offset Calculator

These are going to look SICK, bro. Too bad the +2 pounds will now make your car
as slow as mine, according to some of these people.

I posted on the book about the fender roller...
We will get them done eventually though.
yeah i got your message via facebook.... FUCK. well, i suppose ill have to start looking for another one. i heard that mike love had one??? do you know if that is true?

Old 07-23-2011, 09:38 AM   #49

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

god damn it!!!!! the person i was going to get my fender roller from said it was last returned to him broken! so now i dont have a fender roller!!!!!! i refuse to use a fucking baseball bat to roll my fenders.
rfinkle2 likes this.

rfinkle2 (07-23-2011)
 Old 07-23-2011, 09:41 AM   #50

08.5MS3 is the leader of the world08.5MS3 is the leader of the world08.5MS3 is the leader of the world08.5MS3 is the leader of the world08.5MS3 is the leader of the world08.5MS3 is the leader of the world08.5MS3 is the leader of the world08.5MS3 is the leader of the world08.5MS3 is the leader of the world08.5MS3 is the leader of the world08.5MS3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,395 Times in 1,633 Posts
Groans: 89
Groaned at 40 Times in 29 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Professional Fender Roller Rental
08.5MS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 08.5MS3 For This Useful Post:
rfinkle2 (07-23-2011), SIXual Panda (07-23-2011)
 Old 07-23-2011, 09:46 AM   #51

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by 08.5MS3 View Post
looks like that will be the ticket... thanks jason!

08.5MS3 (07-23-2011)
 Old 07-23-2011, 05:16 PM   #52

Volkswagen has a spectacular aura aboutVolkswagen has a spectacular aura aboutVolkswagen has a spectacular aura about
Groans: 0
Not Ranked  0 score     

$50, not bad.

Lemme know when you get it and we will roll them nice and smooth.
Volkswagen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Volkswagen For This Useful Post:
SIXual Panda (07-23-2011)
 Old 07-23-2011, 08:00 PM   #53

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Volkswagen View Post
$50, not bad.

Lemme know when you get it and we will roll them nice and smooth.
i know you already know when it will be here...

but for others, im probably going to receive the fender roller like by wednesday or something. i just ordered the rental from streetunit.

and also. @rfinkle2 has mentioned this wheel protector, Optimum Opti-Coat 2.0 Permanent Paint Coating FREE BONUS i am going to order some of this. after spending the money for these rims, i dont mind spending a little more to keep them in tip-top shape..
rfinkle2 likes this.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SIXual Panda For This Useful Post:
crazyp (07-24-2011), rfinkle2 (07-24-2011), TexasSpeed3 (08-03-2011), trf5000 (07-23-2011)
 Old 07-29-2011, 03:55 PM   #54

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

well.. headway is being done. my fender roller just got here today from streetunit. tomorrow will be the rolling of the fenders, and then sunday im going to be rolling some other friends fenders.. and then next weekend will be when i switch over the tires and mount these bad boys!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SIXual Panda For This Useful Post:
BReif61 (07-29-2011), rfinkle2 (07-30-2011)
 Old 08-03-2011, 06:45 PM   #55

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

alright, fenders are rolled, and the rims are curing as i type this. that protective coating looks like it will do pretty nicely! if all goes to plan, i will have these on this weekend.

im going to take it to my buddy to swap over the tires. ughhhh i cant wait!

rfinkle2 (08-04-2011)
 Old 08-03-2011, 06:53 PM   #56
Must Have Teh 10's!

superskaterxes is the leader of the worldsuperskaterxes is the leader of the worldsuperskaterxes is the leader of the worldsuperskaterxes is the leader of the worldsuperskaterxes is the leader of the worldsuperskaterxes is the leader of the worldsuperskaterxes is the leader of the worldsuperskaterxes is the leader of the worldsuperskaterxes is the leader of the worldsuperskaterxes is the leader of the worldsuperskaterxes is the leader of the world
Thanked 21,013 Times in 5,264 Posts
Groans: 101
Groaned at 138 Times in 95 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

bout time!!!!
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT Black Mica #4126
KILLAH Built/SPEED PERF6RMANC3 (SP) 10.6:1 Pistons ~ SP 11mm H11 Head Studs ~ K1 rods ~ SP CNC Head Work ~ Crower 65lb Valve Springs ~ Fully Keyed/Pinned Motor ~ GTX35R w/Tial .82AR Hotside ~ JMF IM w/1000cc PI Injectors ~ SP 75mm TB ~ SP In-Tank FP w/Dual DW300's ~ AEM FPR ~ SP Custom PI Fuel kit ~ CPE 4" MAF ~ CPE SAFEseals ~ TR1035 FMIC ~ CPE Atmosphere DP/Ex Manifold/Oil/Water Lines ~ Tial MV-R EWG VTA'd ~ Denso ITV-24's ~ CPE Dual CBE ~ CPE BT TIP ~ CPE RMM ~ JBR TMM ~ JBR PMM ~ TTFMM ~ CPE RDM ~ Sonic Tuning CO's ~ LED Tails ~ Sonic Tuning HID's ~ Whiteline RSB ~ ACT 6 Puck w/unicorn dust
First K04 in the 12's
First MS6 in the 11's
Certified RichTune E-Tuner
superskaterxes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to superskaterxes For This Useful Post:
SIXual Panda (08-03-2011)
 Old 08-03-2011, 11:37 PM   #57

TexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,218 Times in 695 Posts
Groans: 273
Groaned at 21 Times in 20 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

hurry the hell up damn

TexasSpeed3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-04-2011, 06:59 AM   #58

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Jesus! I was out of town for 2 weeks! I'm getting it done now that I'm back home.
rfinkle2 likes this.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SIXual Panda For This Useful Post:
BReif61 (08-04-2011), rfinkle2 (08-04-2011), TexasSpeed3 (08-04-2011)
 Old 08-06-2011, 05:21 PM   #59

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

alright, this is a pic of them curing after putting that protective coating on. they came out awesome.

and i did install them today, but my car is dirty as shit, and it is currently raining. so the installed pic was limited to a single cell pic. i will have more as the weather is nicer. and with a clean car. but i do agree, +38 for an 8 inch rim is the perfect offset for this car. the stance is awesome.

the only thing is, being that i am not on coilovers, the front could be a little lower... agh, all you douches with coilovers suck!!

the back is nice though. it is almost tucking tire.

and also, no outrageous negative camber were used in this setup. lol

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SIXual Panda For This Useful Post:
Alpha (09-28-2011), Docnox (09-05-2011), I Love Brownies (08-11-2011), Manny (08-07-2011), rfinkle2 (08-07-2011), roman_ (08-11-2011), Speed13 (08-12-2011), TexasSpeed3 (08-07-2011), tragik (08-06-2011), trf5000 (08-07-2011)
 Old 08-07-2011, 06:37 AM   #60

TexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the worldTexasSpeed3 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

sexy. bout damn time

The Following User Says Thank You to TexasSpeed3 For This Useful Post:
SIXual Panda (08-07-2011)
 Old 08-11-2011, 11:37 AM   #61

tragik is the leader of the worldtragik is the leader of the worldtragik is the leader of the worldtragik is the leader of the worldtragik is the leader of the worldtragik is the leader of the worldtragik is the leader of the worldtragik is the leader of the worldtragik is the leader of the worldtragik is the leader of the worldtragik is the leader of the world
Thanked 47,921 Times in 2,239 Posts
Groans: 165
Groaned at 38 Times in 32 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

very nice man.

those are pretty beefy tires tho.

2010 GENPOO
*CS SRI/TIP Combo
*Resonator Delete
*Mille Miglia HT3s
*H&R springs
tragik is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-11-2011, 12:35 PM   #62
Must Have Teh 10's!

superskaterxes is the leader of the worldsuperskaterxes is the leader of the worldsuperskaterxes is the leader of the worldsuperskaterxes is the leader of the worldsuperskaterxes is the leader of the worldsuperskaterxes is the leader of the worldsuperskaterxes is the leader of the worldsuperskaterxes is the leader of the worldsuperskaterxes is the leader of the worldsuperskaterxes is the leader of the worldsuperskaterxes is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

meh, after all that im not so impressed. i liked your previous setup much better. maby its the shitty pict and silver color thats killing it for me..........

P.S. the LM's just came in lol ill be hosting them for sale here when sonictuning gets a vendorship!!!
KILLAH Built/SPEED PERF6RMANC3 (SP) 10.6:1 Pistons ~ SP 11mm H11 Head Studs ~ K1 rods ~ SP CNC Head Work ~ Crower 65lb Valve Springs ~ Fully Keyed/Pinned Motor ~ GTX35R w/Tial .82AR Hotside ~ JMF IM w/1000cc PI Injectors ~ SP 75mm TB ~ SP In-Tank FP w/Dual DW300's ~ AEM FPR ~ SP Custom PI Fuel kit ~ CPE 4" MAF ~ CPE SAFEseals ~ TR1035 FMIC ~ CPE Atmosphere DP/Ex Manifold/Oil/Water Lines ~ Tial MV-R EWG VTA'd ~ Denso ITV-24's ~ CPE Dual CBE ~ CPE BT TIP ~ CPE RMM ~ JBR TMM ~ JBR PMM ~ TTFMM ~ CPE RDM ~ Sonic Tuning CO's ~ LED Tails ~ Sonic Tuning HID's ~ Whiteline RSB ~ ACT 6 Puck w/unicorn dust
First K04 in the 12's
First MS6 in the 11's
 Old 08-11-2011, 12:57 PM   #63

tragik is the leader of the worldtragik is the leader of the worldtragik is the leader of the worldtragik is the leader of the worldtragik is the leader of the worldtragik is the leader of the worldtragik is the leader of the worldtragik is the leader of the worldtragik is the leader of the worldtragik is the leader of the worldtragik is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by superskaterxes View Post
meh, after all that im not so impressed. i liked your previous setup much better. maby its the shitty pict and silver color thats killing it for me..........

P.S. the LM's just came in lol ill be hosting them for sale here when sonictuning gets a vendorship!!!
Uhh...LM reps?

2010 GENPOO
*CS SRI/TIP Combo
*Resonator Delete
*Mille Miglia HT3s
*H&R springs
 Old 08-11-2011, 01:22 PM   #64
Must Have Teh 10's!

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by tragik View Post
Uhh...LM reps?
yep, silver or gunmetal face

18x8.5 +42

First K04 in the 12's
First MS6 in the 11's
 Old 08-11-2011, 01:26 PM   #65

Nliiitend1 is the leader of the worldNliiitend1 is the leader of the worldNliiitend1 is the leader of the worldNliiitend1 is the leader of the worldNliiitend1 is the leader of the worldNliiitend1 is the leader of the worldNliiitend1 is the leader of the worldNliiitend1 is the leader of the worldNliiitend1 is the leader of the worldNliiitend1 is the leader of the worldNliiitend1 is the leader of the world
Thanked 7,632 Times in 3,121 Posts
Groans: 67
Groaned at 17 Times in 16 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

^^You have a weight for those?

2008 MS3 GT
2016 MX-5 Club

Nliiitend1 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-11-2011, 01:30 PM   #66

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Nliiitend1 View Post
^^You have a PRICE for those?
fixed that for ya.

i want them.

2010 GENPOO
*CS SRI/TIP Combo
*Resonator Delete
*Mille Miglia HT3s
*H&R springs
 Old 08-11-2011, 01:48 PM   #67
Must Have Teh 10's!

Not Ranked  0 score     

i want to say they are near stock weight (22-24lbs) but they are low pressure cast which has the structural integrity just shy of being forged.

fixed that for ya.

i want them.

there will be some KILLER into pricing but i wont release any details just yet (im going to be the official MSF vendor rep for sonictuning). but expect them to come in the ballpark of rota pricing........
First K04 in the 12's
First MS6 in the 11's
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to superskaterxes For This Useful Post:
Nliiitend1 (08-11-2011), tragik (08-11-2011)
 Old 08-11-2011, 01:52 PM   #68

blkspeed307 is the leader of the worldblkspeed307 is the leader of the worldblkspeed307 is the leader of the worldblkspeed307 is the leader of the worldblkspeed307 is the leader of the worldblkspeed307 is the leader of the worldblkspeed307 is the leader of the worldblkspeed307 is the leader of the worldblkspeed307 is the leader of the worldblkspeed307 is the leader of the worldblkspeed307 is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Not Ranked  0 score     

^^^those r also made by bbs?
blkspeed307 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-11-2011, 01:54 PM   #69

Nliiitend1 is the leader of the worldNliiitend1 is the leader of the worldNliiitend1 is the leader of the worldNliiitend1 is the leader of the worldNliiitend1 is the leader of the worldNliiitend1 is the leader of the worldNliiitend1 is the leader of the worldNliiitend1 is the leader of the worldNliiitend1 is the leader of the worldNliiitend1 is the leader of the worldNliiitend1 is the leader of the world
Thanked 7,632 Times in 3,121 Posts
Groans: 67
Groaned at 17 Times in 16 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by blkspeed307 View Post
Lol. If we're talking Rota-like pricing, it's highly doubtful.

2008 MS3 GT
2016 MX-5 Club

Nliiitend1 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-11-2011, 02:21 PM   #70

blkspeed307 is the leader of the worldblkspeed307 is the leader of the worldblkspeed307 is the leader of the worldblkspeed307 is the leader of the worldblkspeed307 is the leader of the worldblkspeed307 is the leader of the worldblkspeed307 is the leader of the worldblkspeed307 is the leader of the worldblkspeed307 is the leader of the worldblkspeed307 is the leader of the worldblkspeed307 is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Not Ranked  0 score     

^^^those bbs ch rims op purchased go for $1100 for set of 4 from otis inc. guy on eBay sells them.
When I was pricing my second set of rotas they where $950 from wheeldude .
So instead for under $1000 I went with tr motorsport rims from tirerack & tires
blkspeed307 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-11-2011, 02:23 PM   #71

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

very nice man.

those are pretty beefy tires tho.
thanks. and the tires are actually 225/40/18.. so they arent really that beefy..

Originally Posted by superskaterxes View Post

i think they look awesome. that picture is just a shitty cell phone pic and doesnt do them justice. but i really like them. i feel they accent the car very nicely.

Uhh...LM reps?
reps.. meh.. i have absolutely no regret with buying the real deal. and if you are worried about weight, just get rotas.. like everyone else. my rotas were light as hell. these are light, and yet still, my rotas were 2 pounds lighter than these. just the quality was... well... of rota quality.

Old 08-11-2011, 02:34 PM   #72

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

no.. those are reps.. they are not genuine bbs.

^^^those bbs ch rims op purchased go for $1100 for set of 4 from otis inc. guy on eBay sells them.
When I was pricing my second set of rotas they where $950 from wheeldude .
So instead for under $1000 I went with tr motorsport rims from tirerack & tires
i saw them for sale for 1200 on ebay from that place.. not 1100.

Old 08-12-2011, 08:38 AM   #73

Speed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the world
Groans: 4
Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

^^^This picture is sex.

I think it looks amazing even with shitty cell pics, glad you finally pulled the trigger on them.

2008 Mazdaspeed3 Black Mica GT~55k miles

NATOR PA IS NUMERO UNO
Speed13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Speed13 For This Useful Post:
SIXual Panda (08-12-2011)
 Old 08-12-2011, 08:58 AM   #74

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Speed13 View Post
^^^This picture is sex.

I think it looks amazing even with shitty cell pics, glad you finally pulled the trigger on them.
thanks man! you coming out to the install day??

Old 08-12-2011, 09:14 AM   #75

Speed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the world
Groans: 4
Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

thanks man! you coming out to the install day??
Most likely I will, just need to make sure I'm off work first.

2008 Mazdaspeed3 Black Mica GT~55k miles

NATOR PA IS NUMERO UNO
Speed13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Speed13 For This Useful Post:
SIXual Panda (08-12-2011)
 Old 08-13-2011, 05:59 AM   #76

Not Ranked  0 score     

so moar pics?

Old 09-04-2011, 05:15 PM   #77

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

alright, my bad.. kinda forgot about this. here is a pic that i managed to get, just stopped real quick on my way to work one day.

Docnox likes this.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SIXual Panda For This Useful Post:
08.5MS3 (09-04-2011), Alpha (09-28-2011), Docnox (09-05-2011), Nliiitend1 (09-05-2011), ridenfish39 (09-04-2011)
 Old 09-04-2011, 05:39 PM   #78
Robust Mongoloid

09Speed3Z is the leader of the world09Speed3Z is the leader of the world09Speed3Z is the leader of the world09Speed3Z is the leader of the world09Speed3Z is the leader of the world09Speed3Z is the leader of the world09Speed3Z is the leader of the world09Speed3Z is the leader of the world09Speed3Z is the leader of the world09Speed3Z is the leader of the world09Speed3Z is the leader of the world
Thanked 12,593 Times in 3,242 Posts
Groans: 399
Groaned at 123 Times in 80 Posts

alright, my bad.. kinda forgot about this. here is a pic that i managed to get, just stopped real quick on my way to work one day.
Lets snap a couple pics sometime this week. Little impromptu photoshoot before work??

Let me know day of so I can clean the car up before hand.

Im thinkin maybe like off of 230 somewhere out in the country.

Built By NATOR
Tons of Ricer Mods

12:42 P.M. Monotonous ONE: i had a towel rack in my panties all day yesterday and when it came time to use it....fucking boost leak

09Speed3Z is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 09Speed3Z For This Useful Post:
SIXual Panda (09-04-2011)
 Old 09-04-2011, 05:50 PM   #79

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by 09Speed3Z View Post
Lets snap a couple pics sometime this week. Little impromptu photoshoot before work??

Let me know day of so I can clean the car up before hand.

Im thinkin maybe like off of 230 somewhere out in the country.
really?? yeah, ill be down for that. im not sure of any good spots out that way though.

Old 09-04-2011, 06:02 PM   #80
Robust Mongoloid

09Speed3Z is the leader of the world09Speed3Z is the leader of the world09Speed3Z is the leader of the world09Speed3Z is the leader of the world09Speed3Z is the leader of the world09Speed3Z is the leader of the world09Speed3Z is the leader of the world09Speed3Z is the leader of the world09Speed3Z is the leader of the world09Speed3Z is the leader of the world09Speed3Z is the leader of the world
Thanked 12,593 Times in 3,242 Posts
Groans: 399
Groaned at 123 Times in 80 Posts

really?? yeah, ill be down for that. im not sure of any good spots out that way though.
Play it by ear.

Nipsy, Earl and Jen Shade said the weather isn't suppose to be too good this week.

I can see the Dumptube detail is still holding up. Hahah

Built By NATOR
Tons of Ricer Mods

12:42 P.M. Monotonous ONE: i had a towel rack in my panties all day yesterday and when it came time to use it....fucking boost leak

09Speed3Z is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 09Speed3Z For This Useful Post:
SIXual Panda (09-04-2011)