register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Wheels & Tires

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Wheels & Tires HaveMazdaSpeed 3 - Wheels & Tires - Have a question about wheels or tires? Need a calculator to figure out offsets? We have them in here

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 04-24-2008, 08:41 AM   #1

clos561 is the leader of the worldclos561 is the leader of the worldclos561 is the leader of the worldclos561 is the leader of the worldclos561 is the leader of the worldclos561 is the leader of the worldclos561 is the leader of the worldclos561 is the leader of the worldclos561 is the leader of the worldclos561 is the leader of the worldclos561 is the leader of the world
Groans: 7
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default LF new rims

I currently have 16x8 fd rims from a rx7, they are great, but when i mount tires they flake off the paint and i jsut had to tocuh them up. I really like the tires and the look but i want something that wont need maintenance and has a better finish. I want 17's, what sizes would fit? 17x8? what offset? etc...

- looking for rims under 20 lbs
7-Inch Jensen Flip Out Touch Screen, HKS SSQ, MS CAI, Prosport Premium Amber/White Boost Gauge,2nd Cat Gutted, Delrin TRZ MM,16 inch FD rims,TWM shifter Bushings,COBB Turbo Inlet, 28psi, rebuilt stock block, custom rods and piston heads/gaskets, underdrive pulleys, big cams, big oil filter, stage4 clutch, stage4 DISI injectors, Fuel Pump, 4inch Catless TBE with screamer pipe, external wastegate spring modification,Methanol direct twin port duty cycle injection. Tuned by Nator Performance
clos561 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-24-2008, 10:36 AM   #2

pidass is the leader of the worldpidass is the leader of the worldpidass is the leader of the worldpidass is the leader of the worldpidass is the leader of the worldpidass is the leader of the worldpidass is the leader of the worldpidass is the leader of the worldpidass is the leader of the worldpidass is the leader of the worldpidass is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,214 Times in 71 Posts
Groans: 4
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

what car do you have? Are your specs in your sig for real?
 Old 04-24-2008, 10:50 AM   #3

aaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the worldaaronc7 is the leader of the world
Thanked 9,465 Times in 2,601 Posts
Groans: 370
Groaned at 171 Times in 143 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I think the bushings is the last real thing lol
aaronc7 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-24-2008, 11:18 AM   #4

clos561 is the leader of the worldclos561 is the leader of the worldclos561 is the leader of the worldclos561 is the leader of the worldclos561 is the leader of the worldclos561 is the leader of the worldclos561 is the leader of the worldclos561 is the leader of the worldclos561 is the leader of the worldclos561 is the leader of the worldclos561 is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

no rim suggestions?
7-Inch Jensen Flip Out Touch Screen, HKS SSQ, MS CAI, Prosport Premium Amber/White Boost Gauge,2nd Cat Gutted, Delrin TRZ MM,16 inch FD rims,TWM shifter Bushings,COBB Turbo Inlet, 28psi, rebuilt stock block, custom rods and piston heads/gaskets, underdrive pulleys, big cams, big oil filter, stage4 clutch, stage4 DISI injectors, Fuel Pump, 4inch Catless TBE with screamer pipe, external wastegate spring modification,Methanol direct twin port duty cycle injection. Tuned by Nator Performance
 Old 04-24-2008, 12:26 PM   #5

pidass is the leader of the worldpidass is the leader of the worldpidass is the leader of the worldpidass is the leader of the worldpidass is the leader of the worldpidass is the leader of the worldpidass is the leader of the worldpidass is the leader of the worldpidass is the leader of the worldpidass is the leader of the worldpidass is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,214 Times in 71 Posts
Groans: 4
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by aaronc7 View Post
I think the bushings is the last real thing lol
lol that's what I was thinking
 Old 04-24-2008, 01:12 PM   #6
Banned

Laloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the worldLaloosh is the leader of the world
Thanked 18,726 Times in 896 Posts
Groans: 57
Groaned at 196 Times in 127 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I might be intrested in getting rid of my enkei evos. The look great and they are either 19 or 20lbs. Let me know if you would be interested. Maybe we can work something out
Laloosh is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-24-2008, 02:04 PM   #7

MazdaMan13 is a splendid one to beholdMazdaMan13 is a splendid one to beholdMazdaMan13 is a splendid one to beholdMazdaMan13 is a splendid one to beholdMazdaMan13 is a splendid one to beholdMazdaMan13 is a splendid one to beholdMazdaMan13 is a splendid one to beholdMazdaMan13 is a splendid one to behold
Groans: 3
Not Ranked  0 score     

are you getting rid of the 16x8 fds? i have some TL type s rims
MazdaMan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-24-2008, 10:23 PM   #8

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

what a coincidence, i was looking at a tl type s and the rims dont look too bad, plus my friend works at acura so i would get free tires. do you know how much they weigh? what would u sell them for shipped? where are u located? if i do get new rims, i plan on keeping 2 of the fd wheels for slicks.
 Old 04-30-2008, 08:04 AM   #9

MazdaMan13 is a splendid one to beholdMazdaMan13 is a splendid one to beholdMazdaMan13 is a splendid one to beholdMazdaMan13 is a splendid one to beholdMazdaMan13 is a splendid one to beholdMazdaMan13 is a splendid one to beholdMazdaMan13 is a splendid one to beholdMazdaMan13 is a splendid one to behold
Groans: 3
Not Ranked  0 score     

well right i dont have them but i should be getting them next week
MazdaMan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-01-2008, 06:50 AM   #10

kneedragger241 has a spectacular aura aboutkneedragger241 has a spectacular aura about
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

17" SSR's and Volks are ridiculously light.
 Old 05-12-2008, 09:06 AM   #11

det_ms3 is the leader of the worlddet_ms3 is the leader of the worlddet_ms3 is the leader of the worlddet_ms3 is the leader of the worlddet_ms3 is the leader of the worlddet_ms3 is the leader of the worlddet_ms3 is the leader of the worlddet_ms3 is the leader of the worlddet_ms3 is the leader of the worlddet_ms3 is the leader of the worlddet_ms3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,118 Times in 72 Posts
Groans: 5
Not Ranked  0 score     

^also insanely priced
 Old 05-14-2008, 09:20 AM   #12

TurboWagon is a splendid one to beholdTurboWagon is a splendid one to beholdTurboWagon is a splendid one to beholdTurboWagon is a splendid one to beholdTurboWagon is a splendid one to beholdTurboWagon is a splendid one to behold
Groans: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Will you be selling your FD's?
Mods: Removed Dealer Sticker, Rubber Floor Mats, K&N Filter (OFF), TWM Shifter Bushings, Pennzoil Platinum 5w-30 Full Synthetic (Due @ 27350), "TWM", "Zoom-Zoom" & "Mazdaspeed" Vinyl Stickers, First Aid Kit, Mazdaspeed CAI (ON), RPMC Turbo Inlet (ON), THULE Trunk Organizer, 93 Octane Fuel, Continental ExtrameContact 225/45's
Build Date: 08/07
TurboWagon is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-14-2008, 09:23 AM   #13

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

if i did find a set of rims priced right that i liked, i would sell only two of the fd rims. and keep 2 for slicks