register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Wheels & Tires

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Wheels & Tires HaveMazdaSpeed 3 - Wheels & Tires - Have a question about wheels or tires? Need a calculator to figure out offsets? We have them in here

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 03-13-2010, 03:22 PM   #1

03scgt is the leader of the world03scgt is the leader of the world03scgt is the leader of the world03scgt is the leader of the world03scgt is the leader of the world03scgt is the leader of the world03scgt is the leader of the world03scgt is the leader of the world03scgt is the leader of the world03scgt is the leader of the world03scgt is the leader of the world
Groans: 26
Groaned at 6 Times in 5 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default new wheels(bbs inside)

i really wasnt planning on buying wheels till i got my suspension on but i got such a crazy deal on a set of bbs ch's i snatched them up.they are 18x8 +38 offset with a set of 215/45/18 tires.i plan on going with a set of 235/40/18's but these tires are brand new so i figured i would wait instead of wasting money.

sorry for the crappy iphone pics.after i drop it ill have some real photos done

here they are ready to be put on ,satin black

putting them on

on and stock height :/

03scgt is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-13-2010, 03:24 PM   #2

HLR Element is the leader of the worldHLR Element is the leader of the worldHLR Element is the leader of the worldHLR Element is the leader of the worldHLR Element is the leader of the worldHLR Element is the leader of the worldHLR Element is the leader of the worldHLR Element is the leader of the worldHLR Element is the leader of the worldHLR Element is the leader of the worldHLR Element is the leader of the world
Thanked 7,967 Times in 579 Posts
Groans: 109
Groaned at 12 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

sick
 Old 03-13-2010, 03:35 PM   #3

jtspells is the leader of the worldjtspells is the leader of the worldjtspells is the leader of the worldjtspells is the leader of the worldjtspells is the leader of the worldjtspells is the leader of the worldjtspells is the leader of the worldjtspells is the leader of the worldjtspells is the leader of the worldjtspells is the leader of the worldjtspells is the leader of the world
Groans: 9
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Does look Good, how much did you pick them up for?
 Old 03-13-2010, 03:38 PM   #4

03scgt is the leader of the world03scgt is the leader of the world03scgt is the leader of the world03scgt is the leader of the world03scgt is the leader of the world03scgt is the leader of the world03scgt is the leader of the world03scgt is the leader of the world03scgt is the leader of the world03scgt is the leader of the world03scgt is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by HLR Element View Post
sick
thanks

Originally Posted by jtspells View Post
Does look Good, how much did you pick them up for?
thanks and 400$ for the set
 Old 03-13-2010, 03:42 PM   #5

jtspells is the leader of the worldjtspells is the leader of the worldjtspells is the leader of the worldjtspells is the leader of the worldjtspells is the leader of the worldjtspells is the leader of the worldjtspells is the leader of the worldjtspells is the leader of the worldjtspells is the leader of the worldjtspells is the leader of the worldjtspells is the leader of the world
Groans: 9
Not Ranked  0 score     

Must be nice!!
 Old 03-13-2010, 03:47 PM   #6

D-Rick21 has a reputation beyond reputeD-Rick21 has a reputation beyond reputeD-Rick21 has a reputation beyond reputeD-Rick21 has a reputation beyond reputeD-Rick21 has a reputation beyond reputeD-Rick21 has a reputation beyond reputeD-Rick21 has a reputation beyond reputeD-Rick21 has a reputation beyond reputeD-Rick21 has a reputation beyond reputeD-Rick21 has a reputation beyond reputeD-Rick21 has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 1
Not Ranked  0 score     

Damn, the your speed3 looks really sick with everything you have done it on the outside. When I first saw the rims I wasn't sure how they'd go, but then when I saw them on the car, they looked really good.
SU shifter bushings
D-Rick21 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-13-2010, 03:52 PM   #7

DSIT995 is the leader of the worldDSIT995 is the leader of the worldDSIT995 is the leader of the worldDSIT995 is the leader of the worldDSIT995 is the leader of the worldDSIT995 is the leader of the worldDSIT995 is the leader of the worldDSIT995 is the leader of the worldDSIT995 is the leader of the worldDSIT995 is the leader of the worldDSIT995 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,168 Times in 674 Posts
Groaned at 8 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Thats a nice clean look, like how they are flush

Nice buy

99 Miata NB - Stock for now

Building a EFR 6258 Kit w/ Megasquirt 2 enhanced, COPs, Methanol, 750cc Injectors
DSIT995 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-13-2010, 03:56 PM   #8

Vinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,395 Times in 271 Posts
Groans: 76
Groaned at 20 Times in 16 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

very nice SILVER love it. you got any pics of the rear with the smoked tails... those wheels look great. how'd you get such a great deal?
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-13-2010, 04:08 PM   #9

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
very nice SILVER love it. you got any pics of the rear with the smoked tails... those wheels look great. how'd you get such a great deal?
i dont have really any good ones but heres the 2 i have on my photobucket.and i just got lucky with the wheels i guess.someone on a local forum posted them forsale and i bought them within 5 minutes,at that point he already had 10 offers lol.i just happened to post first as he diddnt have a lot of info besides they would fit a lexus/toyota and the size.i test fit them at work and put them on a tire machine to make sure they werent bent first and handed him the cash

The Following User Says Thank You to 03scgt For This Useful Post:
Vinnie (03-13-2010)
 Old 03-13-2010, 04:31 PM   #10

:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world
Groans: 11
Groaned at 34 Times in 27 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

awesome F*king wheels dood.. great deal too...

im jealous!!
 Old 03-13-2010, 04:54 PM   #11

Vinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the worldVinnie is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

that looks sexy i'm still unsure if i want to do that tho. Did you go with the nightshades? how many coats?
 Old 03-13-2010, 05:01 PM   #12

ruthless013 is the leader of the worldruthless013 is the leader of the worldruthless013 is the leader of the worldruthless013 is the leader of the worldruthless013 is the leader of the worldruthless013 is the leader of the worldruthless013 is the leader of the worldruthless013 is the leader of the worldruthless013 is the leader of the worldruthless013 is the leader of the worldruthless013 is the leader of the world
Groans: 52
Groaned at 8 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

look good, but 215's on a 8 inch? eesh. i just removed 215's from a 7.5inch rims because the rim stuck out farther than the tire and i was bashing them up. you should definitely be in 235s.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ruthless013 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-13-2010, 05:19 PM   #13

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by :: Gusto :: View Post
awesome F*king wheels dood.. great deal too...

im jealous!!
Haha thanks man
that looks sexy i'm still unsure if i want to do that tho. Did you go with the nightshades? how many coats?
actually I used a gun.I mixed clear with a small amount of black and sprayed coats till I like the look.went alittle darker so I could buff and wetsand them

Originally Posted by ruthless013 View Post
look good, but 215's on a 8 inch? eesh. i just removed 215's from a 7.5inch rims because the rim stuck out farther than the tire and i was bashing them up. you should definitely be in 235s.
I figured it would be alot worse than it is but I'm for sure going to a 235 setup next
 Old 03-15-2010, 09:14 PM   #14

acmhd7 is the leader of the worldacmhd7 is the leader of the worldacmhd7 is the leader of the worldacmhd7 is the leader of the worldacmhd7 is the leader of the worldacmhd7 is the leader of the worldacmhd7 is the leader of the worldacmhd7 is the leader of the worldacmhd7 is the leader of the worldacmhd7 is the leader of the worldacmhd7 is the leader of the world
Groans: 19
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Did you use some sort of adaptor to get those to fit? I absoutly love those wheels but I didnt think they came in our lug pattern.
acmhd7 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-15-2010, 09:17 PM   #15

madvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the world
Thanked 23,994 Times in 1,710 Posts
Groans: 78
Groaned at 17 Times in 15 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Fuckin' nice man! They look gooood
[Precision 5557 T4 flanged Journal Bearing Turbo][Race Roots Ceramic Coated T4 Manifold][Race Roots 3" V-Band Catless Downpipe][Race Roots Under-Car FMIC kit][CXracing 18"x31"x3" IC Core][Tial 44mm EWG With 0.9Bar Spring][Cobb AP][Full Str33tunit Mount Set][Madvillain 4" Inlet/Intake][Cp-e xcelXL Maf Housing][Devilsown Meth Injection Kit][HKS Ignition Amplifier][Cp-e Catback Exhaust][HKS bov][PTP IM Spacer][Whoosh EGR Delete][AEM Digital Boost Gauge][Matt Damond OCC Kit][Trunk Mounted Optima Battery with KnuKonceptz Kit][Madvillain ECU box][TWM Short Shifter][BC Coilovers][Cobb Rear Sway Bar][Falken Azenis rt615's][Eibach Pro 25mm Spacers]
madvillain is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-15-2010, 09:18 PM   #16
Banned

phillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the world
Thanked 18,751 Times in 5,169 Posts
Groans: 1,940
Groaned at 886 Times in 632 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

nice wheels...400 is a damn good deal too.
congrats.
not a big fan of black, but it fits the car.
phillyb is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-15-2010, 09:30 PM   #17

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by acmhd7 View Post
Did you use some sort of adaptor to get those to fit? I absoutly love those wheels but I didnt think they came in our lug pattern.
no adaptor,I just pulled out the hub centric rings that were in them and threw them on.

Originally Posted by madvillain View Post
Fuckin' nice man! They look gooood
Thanks

Originally Posted by phillyb View Post
nice wheels...400 is a damn good deal too.
congrats.
not a big fan of black, but it fits the car.
thanks and honestly im going to change the color i just cant decide what to change it to.both times ive ever had black wheels on any of my cars ive gotten pulled over resulting in tickets.im thinking about changing them to white or silver when i get my drop.
 Old 03-15-2010, 09:32 PM   #18
Banned

phillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the worldphillyb is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

the thing that sucks about the colors you want to paint them is that they won't look as good as black.
i think some sort of dark grey would look nice.
like rota's hyperblack or bbs'...hyperblack. i forget what their shit is called like that.
i think bronze would even look pretty good too.
 Old 03-15-2010, 09:38 PM   #19
IM A SCAMMER

2010 MS3 has a brilliant future2010 MS3 has a brilliant future2010 MS3 has a brilliant future2010 MS3 has a brilliant future2010 MS3 has a brilliant future2010 MS3 has a brilliant future2010 MS3 has a brilliant future2010 MS3 has a brilliant future2010 MS3 has a brilliant future2010 MS3 has a brilliant future2010 MS3 has a brilliant future
Groans: 4
Not Ranked  0 score     

nice wheels !!!
 Old 03-15-2010, 09:40 PM   #20
Fuck sushi rolls

rodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the world
Thanked 24,881 Times in 7,894 Posts
Groans: 356
Groaned at 509 Times in 380 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

them wheels and color is just what i need god damnit

2007 Ms3 3071r fully bolted , retired and sold after 110k miles of abuse

2014 Black Track Pack premium , NA 4lyfe ...AED dyno tuned on E85 466.6whp / 406.8 TQ SAE

rodrigo is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-15-2010, 09:45 PM   #21

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

the thing that sucks about the colors you want to paint them is that they won't look as good as black.
i think some sort of dark grey would look nice.
like rota's hyperblack or bbs'...hyperblack. i forget what their shit is called like that.
i think bronze would even look pretty good too.
yeah the black i like but every cop is attracted to that.i was thinking bronze too but im gonna have to play with the color in photoshop because i dont want to powdercoat them some color that will look like crap on the car

either that or ill sell them and keep running the stockers

Originally Posted by 2010 MS3 View Post
nice wheels !!!
thanks

Originally Posted by Lenny127 View Post
them wheels and color is just what i need god damnit
lol they might be forsale here in the near future.im not a huge fan and id rather have the money than the wheels. we'll see though after my drop gets here,i might just love it

Last edited by 03scgt; 03-15-2010 at 09:46 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
 Old 03-15-2010, 09:47 PM   #22
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

you better not try and sell them for more than 400...lol
 Old 03-15-2010, 09:56 PM   #23

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

you better not try and sell them for more than 400...lol
i obviously will but i wont be asking a crazy amount lol.if i sell them itll be on ebay or one of the lexus forums.even if i price them at 800 thats a steal for whoever gets them as they retail at 480 a wheel new.

the sad thing is i had a pm on another forum 5 minutes after i posted them and someone said they would take them for 350$ shipped.i wasnt even selling them let alone giving them away for the cost of shipping rofl
 Old 03-15-2010, 09:58 PM   #24
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

i got 300 on them.
 Old 03-15-2010, 10:01 PM   #25
Banned

Buildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,138 Times in 576 Posts
Groans: 213
Groaned at 274 Times in 187 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

My friends dad has those in silver on his gti. They look nice and he got them for 500with new tires lucky assholes
Buildabong is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-15-2010, 10:42 PM   #26

acmhd7 is the leader of the worldacmhd7 is the leader of the worldacmhd7 is the leader of the worldacmhd7 is the leader of the worldacmhd7 is the leader of the worldacmhd7 is the leader of the worldacmhd7 is the leader of the worldacmhd7 is the leader of the worldacmhd7 is the leader of the worldacmhd7 is the leader of the worldacmhd7 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Well sweet tits, my search for which wheels to buy is over. I didnt know they would fit the Speed3. If you want a different color you cant beat diamond black. I saw some ch's powder coated diamond black on a mkIV r32 and man were they sweet.
 Old 03-15-2010, 10:47 PM   #27
Fuck sushi rolls

rodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the world
Thanked 24,881 Times in 7,894 Posts
Groans: 356
Groaned at 509 Times in 380 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by 03scgt View Post
yeah the black i like but every cop is attracted to that.i was thinking bronze too but im gonna have to play with the color in photoshop because i dont want to powdercoat them some color that will look like crap on the car

either that or ill sell them and keep running the stockers

thanks

lol they might be forsale here in the near future.im not a huge fan and id rather have the money than the wheels. we'll see though after my drop gets here,i might just love it

400 shipped ill buy

2007 Ms3 3071r fully bolted , retired and sold after 110k miles of abuse

2014 Black Track Pack premium , NA 4lyfe ...AED dyno tuned on E85 466.6whp / 406.8 TQ SAE

rodrigo is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-16-2010, 12:00 AM   #28

Not Ranked  0 score     

^ Fuck that $401 shipped Bob.
 Old 03-16-2010, 12:20 PM   #29

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Lenny127 View Post
400 shipped ill buy
Originally Posted by acmhd7 View Post
^ Fuck that $401 shipped Bob.
410$ and a signed picture of Jessica alba nude is the lowest I'll go
 Old 03-16-2010, 12:23 PM   #30
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

that should be easy to get.
 Old 03-17-2010, 12:51 PM   #31

squish is an unknown quantity at this point
Groans: 0
Not Ranked  0 score     

Smokin price and they look good on the car. Love em!
squish is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-17-2010, 02:28 PM   #32

JohnMS3 is the leader of the worldJohnMS3 is the leader of the worldJohnMS3 is the leader of the worldJohnMS3 is the leader of the worldJohnMS3 is the leader of the worldJohnMS3 is the leader of the worldJohnMS3 is the leader of the worldJohnMS3 is the leader of the worldJohnMS3 is the leader of the worldJohnMS3 is the leader of the worldJohnMS3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 10
Not Ranked  0 score     

wheels look good and you got a great deal. they're like the evo x mr bbs wheels but half an inch narrower. if you guys like the look you can buy these from the evo guys and paint it black.

| Cobb AP | Cobb SRI/TIP | CXRacing/Godspeed FMIC | AQ Motorsports downpipe | Mazdaspeed CBE | Autotech HPFP internals | Koni Yellows | Eibach Prokit | Progress RSB | Mazdaspeed camber arms | CPE RMM | TWM shortshifter/bushings | Redlinegoods shifter/e-brake boots | Defi Red Racer boost gauge | RPM ventpod | OEM RX8 wheels | Yokohama S-drive 245/40/18 | Volt 4300K HID | Ho-en yellow fogs | Mazda5 rear rotors | Dual Fiamm horns |
JohnMS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-17-2010, 02:57 PM   #33
Banned

KryptoEmblems will become famous soon enoughKryptoEmblems will become famous soon enough
Not Ranked  0 score     

Yuck. Bronze on a silver car? Please no... I think bronze should stick on something other than silver. imo white dark grey or a very light silver may look good. None the less great deal on a great set of wheels!! Congrats!
KryptoEmblems is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-17-2010, 03:11 PM   #34
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by KryptoEmblems View Post
Yuck. Bronze on a silver car? Please no... I think bronze should stick on something other than silver. imo white dark grey or a very light silver may look good. None the less great deal on a great set of wheels!! Congrats!
yeah well, your emblems are ugly
The Following User Says Thank You to phillyb For This Useful Post:
JohnMS3 (03-18-2010)
 Old 03-19-2010, 10:20 AM   #35

Not Ranked  0 score     

why are cops pulling you over for black rims?

yeah well, your emblems are ugly
ahah what emblems? all I have heard about this guy is people not getting there orders.

KEP - Krypto Emblems Vanished..... - GenCoupe.com Forums - Your Hyundai Genesis Coupe Community

http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/foru...emblems-43862/

Last edited by Vinnie; 03-19-2010 at 10:20 AM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
 Old 03-21-2010, 09:59 PM   #36

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

why are cops pulling you over for black rims?
no clue really i guess it gives that young person look or even a street racer vibe

my mustang had chrome wheel forever,the day i put black wheels on i got pulled over for tint and careless driving(4 mph over)

the day i painted my stockers on the speed black i got pulled over for my tag not being registered

either way the wheels are now white
 Old 04-05-2010, 05:07 PM   #37

axelaR has a spectacular aura aboutaxelaR has a spectacular aura aboutaxelaR has a spectacular aura about
Not Ranked  0 score     

those look nice. I think a matte black roof would really tie everything in together!
axelaR is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-06-2010, 06:41 PM   #38

jeffdevo has a reputation beyond reputejeffdevo has a reputation beyond reputejeffdevo has a reputation beyond reputejeffdevo has a reputation beyond reputejeffdevo has a reputation beyond reputejeffdevo has a reputation beyond reputejeffdevo has a reputation beyond reputejeffdevo has a reputation beyond reputejeffdevo has a reputation beyond reputejeffdevo has a reputation beyond reputejeffdevo has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 5 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

looks good, I agree black roof will do it
-Low Beam/ Fog HIDS - Lamin-X Yellow Tint on Fog Lights - TSW Mallory Wheels - Thule Bike Rack with 598 Criterium Bike Mount - GX-65 with Blendmount - Corksport RMM - Corksport Mudflaps - Corksport SRI - Corksport Rear Sway Bar - GX-65 radar laser detector - TRS Angel Eyes - Rear bumper LED Light - H&R Springs - Koni Yellow Struts - JBR Camber Arms - AP v2 -Autotech internals - Tork Motorsports Tuned - Halos - Strips - D2 Xenon Lights - SST brake lines - Stoptech Sport brake and rotors w/ sst Brake lines
[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
jeffdevo is offline   Reply With Quote