register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Wheels & Tires

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Wheels & Tires HaveMazdaSpeed 3 - Wheels & Tires - Have a question about wheels or tires? Need a calculator to figure out offsets? We have them in here

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree440Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 12-30-2010, 09:40 AM   #361

peez is a name known to allpeez is a name known to allpeez is a name known to allpeez is a name known to allpeez is a name known to allpeez is a name known to all
Groans: 0
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

damnit. i want that look without spending the coin of coilovers
peez is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-31-2010, 09:36 AM   #362

SPEED3 EDDIE has a reputation beyond reputeSPEED3 EDDIE has a reputation beyond reputeSPEED3 EDDIE has a reputation beyond reputeSPEED3 EDDIE has a reputation beyond reputeSPEED3 EDDIE has a reputation beyond reputeSPEED3 EDDIE has a reputation beyond reputeSPEED3 EDDIE has a reputation beyond reputeSPEED3 EDDIE has a reputation beyond reputeSPEED3 EDDIE has a reputation beyond reputeSPEED3 EDDIE has a reputation beyond reputeSPEED3 EDDIE has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by ZoomByU View Post
pics of the new setup. still some more work needed.
Setup looks awesome! Which bike rack is that?( I know Yakima but which model?) Also got better pics of the rack on the car? Closer shots on how its installed. I'm looking for a bike rack but still not yet decided. I like your though.
SPEED3 EDDIE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SPEED3 EDDIE For This Useful Post:
Snyeed (01-18-2011)
 Old 01-02-2011, 04:49 PM   #363

ZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the world
Groans: 7
Groaned at 9 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

im not even sure of the exact model. i just got the control towers because i dont like how the ones that clamp down. go on almost any roof rack site and theyll have a guide for you just make sure you get control towers. my setup was fairly expensive though wince there werent any sales going on. thats all i have for pics at the moment. those were just spur of the moment. someone actually hit my pass front fender so im waiting to get that fixed before my buddy takes some legit pics.
ZoomByU is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-02-2011, 05:26 PM   #364
das macht kein sinn

mizboo102 is the leader of the worldmizboo102 is the leader of the worldmizboo102 is the leader of the worldmizboo102 is the leader of the worldmizboo102 is the leader of the worldmizboo102 is the leader of the worldmizboo102 is the leader of the worldmizboo102 is the leader of the worldmizboo102 is the leader of the worldmizboo102 is the leader of the worldmizboo102 is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,506 Times in 583 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

18x11?? I can't wait to see it. When do you expect to have them on/complete?

"Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it's not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't, it's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere."
mizboo102 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-02-2011, 06:00 PM   #365

leo766 has a reputation beyond reputeleo766 has a reputation beyond reputeleo766 has a reputation beyond reputeleo766 has a reputation beyond reputeleo766 has a reputation beyond reputeleo766 has a reputation beyond reputeleo766 has a reputation beyond reputeleo766 has a reputation beyond reputeleo766 has a reputation beyond reputeleo766 has a reputation beyond reputeleo766 has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 11
Groaned at 93 Times in 33 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

check out my 3 foot offset on my rear axle ...

i win!!... n happy new years losers... lol... too much offset on miata... is like trying to bottom out in... well now that you mention it... glass eye annie or whatzhurfaze?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 123.jpg (76.1 KB, 1365 views)
Turbine Tech: Extra front motor mount, both diff mounts +bushings
EGR Delete, mini 0803 Dash cam, Prosport Boost guage. Dash Hawk,
AWR: Trans mount with 88 duro bushings, End links front/rear(removed due to them being total garbage and got some moog stock ones for all around on rockauto.
17x7 Kosei K1 TS 15lb rims, goodyear 225/50r17 all season performance tires and RPM springs
Waiting to install: SPC Ball Joints, SS clutch line, lower engine mount bracket local car shop damaged during clutch install and thermal TB gasket and coolant inline plumbing line that can be turned on and off on demand
leo766 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-11-2011, 11:54 PM   #366

Roszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the world
Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Got bored, took pictures. Here's some I like...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2626.JPG (1.10 MB, 398 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2614.JPG (1.85 MB, 420 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2658.JPG (1.33 MB, 474 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2607.JPG (1.62 MB, 385 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2634.JPG (1.24 MB, 435 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2591.JPG (1.63 MB, 423 views)
djkemistry and jucca like this.
Roszko is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Roszko For This Useful Post:
Dre (01-12-2011), Hamilton69 (01-27-2011), Monotonous ONE (01-14-2011), nycMS3 (01-15-2011), Qwik6 (01-17-2011), romeox929 (01-12-2011), ZoomByU (01-12-2011)
 Old 01-12-2011, 12:09 AM   #367
Dre

Dre is the leader of the worldDre is the leader of the worldDre is the leader of the worldDre is the leader of the worldDre is the leader of the worldDre is the leader of the worldDre is the leader of the worldDre is the leader of the worldDre is the leader of the worldDre is the leader of the worldDre is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,031 Times in 480 Posts
Groans: 48
Groaned at 16 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

grids look sooooo good on speed3's.. if they only weighed less than 20lbs..
 Old 01-12-2011, 03:16 AM   #368

ZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

what kind of camera? looks good mayn. ordering some 225/40s this week.
 Old 01-12-2011, 03:52 AM   #369

Roszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Dre View Post
grids look sooooo good on speed3's.. if they only weighed less than 20lbs..
They really don't weigh that much. Definitely less than stockers. But I picked up a some 18x10 TE37s WITH tires and almost threw them into my face, I thought they'd be heavy, but no. Could've seriously lifted them with one finger. Crazy light. Weight: TE37 < Grids < Stock (that's a given haha)

Originally Posted by ZoomByU View Post
what kind of camera? looks good mayn. ordering some 225/40s this week.
nice Chad! I thought I just got a text from you saying, "no more for a while" hahaha. I'm sure you'll like those better though.

Canon T2i, got it for Christmas
 Old 01-12-2011, 07:58 PM   #370
Dre

Dre is the leader of the worldDre is the leader of the worldDre is the leader of the worldDre is the leader of the worldDre is the leader of the worldDre is the leader of the worldDre is the leader of the worldDre is the leader of the worldDre is the leader of the worldDre is the leader of the worldDre is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,031 Times in 480 Posts
Groans: 48
Groaned at 16 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Roszko View Post
They really don't weigh that much. Definitely less than stockers. But I picked up a some 18x10 TE37s WITH tires and almost threw them into my face, I thought they'd be heavy, but no. Could've seriously lifted them with one finger. Crazy light. Weight: TE37 < Grids < Stock (that's a given haha)
yea, stock wheels are heavy as balls.. gen2 stockers weigh in at 25+lbs.. im hoping to drop 30lbs of unsprung weight.. i dont think the grids will cover that.. they do look fucking mean though.. maybe some 17x9 grids would help with the weight reduction..
 Old 01-12-2011, 08:08 PM   #371

PapaSmurf is the leader of the worldPapaSmurf is the leader of the worldPapaSmurf is the leader of the worldPapaSmurf is the leader of the worldPapaSmurf is the leader of the worldPapaSmurf is the leader of the worldPapaSmurf is the leader of the worldPapaSmurf is the leader of the worldPapaSmurf is the leader of the worldPapaSmurf is the leader of the worldPapaSmurf is the leader of the world
Thanked 13,229 Times in 4,775 Posts
Groans: 112
Groaned at 61 Times in 35 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

nice Chad! I thought I just got a text from you saying, "no more for a while" hahaha. I'm sure you'll like those better though.

Canon T2i, got it for Christmas
random question, what lug nuts are those? Work?
860whp/677wtq

2016 Ford F150, XLT, 4x4 Supercrew
2.7 V6 Ecoboost
PapaSmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-12-2011, 08:22 PM   #372

Not Ranked  0 score     

Canon T2i, got it for Christmas [/QUOTE]

i meant after i get my wheels/suspension just right hahahaha. plus im still trying to sell my stock wheels and ill be TRYING to sel the tires from these.
 Old 01-13-2011, 03:31 AM   #373

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by MicaBlueMS3 View Post
random question, what lug nuts are those? Work?
yeah, they're Work. I forgot the exact name
 Old 01-13-2011, 02:36 PM   #374

PapaSmurf is the leader of the worldPapaSmurf is the leader of the worldPapaSmurf is the leader of the worldPapaSmurf is the leader of the worldPapaSmurf is the leader of the worldPapaSmurf is the leader of the worldPapaSmurf is the leader of the worldPapaSmurf is the leader of the worldPapaSmurf is the leader of the worldPapaSmurf is the leader of the worldPapaSmurf is the leader of the world
Thanked 13,229 Times in 4,775 Posts
Groans: 112
Groaned at 61 Times in 35 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

yeah, they're Work. I forgot the exact name
I only think they make 2 types, there normals ones (the ones you have) and than the extended ones.
860whp/677wtq

2016 Ford F150, XLT, 4x4 Supercrew
2.7 V6 Ecoboost
PapaSmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-13-2011, 07:52 PM   #375

super_pablo_ is the leader of the worldsuper_pablo_ is the leader of the worldsuper_pablo_ is the leader of the worldsuper_pablo_ is the leader of the worldsuper_pablo_ is the leader of the worldsuper_pablo_ is the leader of the worldsuper_pablo_ is the leader of the worldsuper_pablo_ is the leader of the worldsuper_pablo_ is the leader of the worldsuper_pablo_ is the leader of the worldsuper_pablo_ is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,500 Times in 656 Posts
Groans: 25
Groaned at 17 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

many to come... for now, shitty camera pics

super_pablo_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to super_pablo_ For This Useful Post:
madvillain (01-14-2011), Monotonous ONE (01-14-2011), romeox929 (01-14-2011)
 Old 01-13-2011, 08:12 PM   #376

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by super_pablo_ View Post
many to come... for now, shitty camera pics
Jealous, want your tires. Nice setup. Any plans to lower it? I saw your original thread, but I forgot if you mentioned it in there
 Old 01-13-2011, 11:10 PM   #377

Not Ranked  0 score     

what kind of tires?
 Old 01-14-2011, 12:24 AM   #378

Not Ranked  0 score     

Yokohama Advan Neova AD08
 Old 01-14-2011, 08:57 AM   #379

super_pablo_ is the leader of the worldsuper_pablo_ is the leader of the worldsuper_pablo_ is the leader of the worldsuper_pablo_ is the leader of the worldsuper_pablo_ is the leader of the worldsuper_pablo_ is the leader of the worldsuper_pablo_ is the leader of the worldsuper_pablo_ is the leader of the worldsuper_pablo_ is the leader of the worldsuper_pablo_ is the leader of the worldsuper_pablo_ is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

^^yes. 235-40-18

I only have cobb springs so far, so it is already 1" lower.
In the future I might consider coilovers, once my struts get messed up. For now, ill remain on just cobb springs.

as I stand, theres no rub, but im gonna do a minor fender roll in the rear to be safe.

edit: I do rub, a little, pics 2 posts below

Last edited by super_pablo_; 01-14-2011 at 10:02 AM.
 Old 01-14-2011, 09:04 AM   #380

madvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the world
Thanked 23,992 Times in 1,708 Posts
Groans: 78
Groaned at 17 Times in 15 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

=0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Precision 5557 T4 flanged Journal Bearing Turbo][Race Roots Ceramic Coated T4 Manifold][Race Roots 3" V-Band Catless Downpipe][Race Roots Under-Car FMIC kit][CXracing 18"x31"x3" IC Core][Tial 44mm EWG With 0.9Bar Spring][Cobb AP][Full Str33tunit Mount Set][Madvillain 4" Inlet/Intake][Cp-e xcelXL Maf Housing][Devilsown Meth Injection Kit][HKS Ignition Amplifier][Cp-e Catback Exhaust][HKS bov][PTP IM Spacer][Whoosh EGR Delete][AEM Digital Boost Gauge][Matt Damond OCC Kit][Trunk Mounted Optima Battery with KnuKonceptz Kit][Madvillain ECU box][TWM Short Shifter][BC Coilovers][Cobb Rear Sway Bar][Falken Azenis rt615's][Eibach Pro 25mm Spacers]
madvillain is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-14-2011, 09:20 AM   #381

Monotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the worldMonotonous ONE is the leader of the world
Thanked 9,066 Times in 2,314 Posts
Groans: 819
Groaned at 86 Times in 66 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

theres a lot of sexy time on this page
 Old 01-14-2011, 10:00 AM   #382

Not Ranked  0 score     

I stand corrected, there IS some rub.

I didnt rub at all the first 2 days, but yesterday I pushed it as hard as I could on an empty wide road and got VERY MINOR rub. I noticed it this morning
heres the pics

the other rear tire has even less. so Id say this setup is quite safe even without a roll, unless u wanna go to the track.
Im doing a little tuck this weekend, especially since i just saw the little rub
 Old 01-14-2011, 01:34 PM   #383

Not Ranked  0 score     

I've been wondering how the AD08s would do with a stretch... I know they have a heavy shoulder so it might not work too well but still, I'd love that kind of grip on my car. So you have 235/40/18s on what, 8? 8.5? I'd need to fit at least (because of larger shoulder/dimensions) a 225/40/18 on my 9.5s. Maybe just go a little lower with 225/35.

You have the tire, you have first-hang knowledge, what do you think Pablo?
 Old 01-14-2011, 02:51 PM   #384

Not Ranked  0 score     

I think the shoulder on these is definitely heavy, Im not sure how they would stretch on a wider rim. Im currently on 18x8.5 +45 offset wheels.
I do think these could be pulled off on a 9" rim EASILY since they arent stretch at all on my 8.5... not sure about the 9.5 though.
Ill take some better pics this weekend and post more closeup pics if that helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to super_pablo_ For This Useful Post:
Roszko (01-14-2011)
 Old 01-14-2011, 05:21 PM   #385

tigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the world
Groans: 78
Groaned at 13 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

You rub with that height/wheel gap?!
 Old 01-14-2011, 05:27 PM   #386

Not Ranked  0 score     

pics are a bit deceiving... the car isnt really that high, ask any of the AZ guys. Its not slammed, but its decently lowered IMO.
it runs normal, like I said, i pushed it really hard (kinda did some slalom on an empty wide street and threw the car back and forth to see if i would rub cause im going to the track in two weeks and i dont wanna shatter the tires.
I barely rubbed, there isnt any scrapes on the tires, but theres some marks from the fender touching it.

to illustrate my point to rozsco, i took a few extra pics trying to show how much room I have with those tires to stretch to a 9" wide rim. Its up to u to decide if you can pull it off in a 9.5"
The Following User Says Thank You to super_pablo_ For This Useful Post:
Roszko (01-17-2011)
 Old 01-17-2011, 06:24 AM   #387

romeox929 has much to be proud ofromeox929 has much to be proud ofromeox929 has much to be proud ofromeox929 has much to be proud ofromeox929 has much to be proud ofromeox929 has much to be proud ofromeox929 has much to be proud ofromeox929 has much to be proud ofromeox929 has much to be proud ofromeox929 has much to be proud of
Groans: 4
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

willtheyfit.com

no, not a porn site haha....

-cookie cutter mods-
romeox929 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-17-2011, 11:22 AM   #388

SpeedNess is the leader of the worldSpeedNess is the leader of the worldSpeedNess is the leader of the worldSpeedNess is the leader of the worldSpeedNess is the leader of the worldSpeedNess is the leader of the worldSpeedNess is the leader of the worldSpeedNess is the leader of the worldSpeedNess is the leader of the worldSpeedNess is the leader of the worldSpeedNess is the leader of the world
Groans: 23
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

here is the article from One in a Million, there are many pics in that thread
http://www.stancenation.com/2010/12/...-in-a-million/
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SpeedNess For This Useful Post:
2007speed3 (01-17-2011), mazdaspeed joel (01-17-2011), Qwik6 (01-17-2011), Roszko (01-19-2011)
 Old 01-17-2011, 01:23 PM   #389

peez is a name known to allpeez is a name known to allpeez is a name known to allpeez is a name known to allpeez is a name known to allpeez is a name known to all
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by SpeedNess View Post
here is the article from One in a Million, there are many pics in that thread
One in a Million | Stance:Nation - Form > Function
wow, that thing is proper.
 Old 01-17-2011, 04:09 PM   #390

Not Ranked  0 score     

yeah that red MS3 is beautiful.
The Following User Says Thank You to Roszko For This Useful Post:
RedBliss (01-05-2012)
 Old 01-17-2011, 06:26 PM   #391

Not Ranked  0 score     

I like the red one from S:N better, but these two are solid. Worth a gander. This red MS3 is overdone IMO, but the black MS6 is clean as funk.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roszko For This Useful Post:
:: Gusto :: (02-27-2011), Qwik6 (01-17-2011), RichieRichness (01-19-2011)
 Old 01-17-2011, 07:21 PM   #392

Qwik6 is the leader of the worldQwik6 is the leader of the worldQwik6 is the leader of the worldQwik6 is the leader of the worldQwik6 is the leader of the worldQwik6 is the leader of the worldQwik6 is the leader of the worldQwik6 is the leader of the worldQwik6 is the leader of the worldQwik6 is the leader of the worldQwik6 is the leader of the world
Groans: 19
Groaned at 11 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

2006 MAZDASPEED6

FREEKTUNED @ 20PSI // COBB AP V3 // CPE TMIC // COBB SF // PG TIH // DENSO ITV22s // AUTOTECH INTERNALS // SURE TP // MAGNAFLOW CATBACK // JBR OCC // JBR IM SPACER // JBR PASSENGER & TRANNY MOUNT // SURE RMM // H&R SPRINGS // XXR 530 18X8.75 +35 // CAR LED TAILS // CPE REAR DIF MOUNT // TURBINE TECH FRONT DIF MOUNT // CPE TOW HOOK // 35% TINT // 3M DINOC WRAPPED ROOF // AUTOEXE CARBON FIBER BADGELESS GRILL
Qwik6 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-17-2011, 08:12 PM   #393

2007speed3 is the leader of the world2007speed3 is the leader of the world2007speed3 is the leader of the world2007speed3 is the leader of the world2007speed3 is the leader of the world2007speed3 is the leader of the world2007speed3 is the leader of the world2007speed3 is the leader of the world2007speed3 is the leader of the world2007speed3 is the leader of the world2007speed3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,638 Times in 353 Posts
Groans: 70
Groaned at 25 Times in 18 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

That's it, i'm buying coilovers. Ill be in here this summer, hopefully Nj streets wont be to harsh on me.
2007speed3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-17-2011, 08:22 PM   #394

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by 2007speed3 View Post
That's it, i'm buying coilovers. Ill be in here this summer, hopefully Nj streets wont be to harsh on me.
Can't wait!

They're my favorite mod. Even if you don't slam it, still worth every penny.
 Old 01-18-2011, 10:29 AM   #395

Not Ranked  0 score     

wow. great work.
 Old 01-18-2011, 09:32 PM   #396

JDM-P5 is the leader of the worldJDM-P5 is the leader of the worldJDM-P5 is the leader of the worldJDM-P5 is the leader of the worldJDM-P5 is the leader of the worldJDM-P5 is the leader of the worldJDM-P5 is the leader of the worldJDM-P5 is the leader of the worldJDM-P5 is the leader of the worldJDM-P5 is the leader of the worldJDM-P5 is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Those Work VS-XX's on that MS3 are sex. I can't wait for mine to arrive. Its gonna look good on WWP.

MSF's DC Region Pebble Pusher
JDM-P5 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-19-2011, 06:29 PM   #397

Mizzle is the leader of the worldMizzle is the leader of the worldMizzle is the leader of the worldMizzle is the leader of the worldMizzle is the leader of the worldMizzle is the leader of the worldMizzle is the leader of the worldMizzle is the leader of the worldMizzle is the leader of the worldMizzle is the leader of the worldMizzle is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,195 Times in 1,404 Posts
Groans: 324
Groaned at 188 Times in 104 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Wait.

Did I miss something or did we become a part of the Mexican lowrider truck scene?
Mizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mizzle For This Useful Post:
Regulator (03-16-2011)
 Old 01-19-2011, 07:05 PM   #398

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Mizzle View Post
Wait.

Did I miss something or did we become a part of the Mexican lowrider truck scene?
you missed something haha
 Old 01-19-2011, 07:40 PM   #399

BReif61 is the leader of the worldBReif61 is the leader of the worldBReif61 is the leader of the worldBReif61 is the leader of the worldBReif61 is the leader of the worldBReif61 is the leader of the worldBReif61 is the leader of the worldBReif61 is the leader of the worldBReif61 is the leader of the worldBReif61 is the leader of the worldBReif61 is the leader of the world
Groans: 3
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Oh look, Volkswagon Speed3's!
speedtoz (01-27-2011)
 Old 01-19-2011, 09:16 PM   #400

JDM-P5 is the leader of the worldJDM-P5 is the leader of the worldJDM-P5 is the leader of the worldJDM-P5 is the leader of the worldJDM-P5 is the leader of the worldJDM-P5 is the leader of the worldJDM-P5 is the leader of the worldJDM-P5 is the leader of the worldJDM-P5 is the leader of the worldJDM-P5 is the leader of the worldJDM-P5 is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Anyone run 19s?

MSF's DC Region Pebble Pusher
JDM-P5 is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/forum/f319/official-aggressive-offset-thread-40254/
Posted By For Type Date
Mazda MAZDASPEED3 tuning wheels 17x9.5, ET +38, tire size / R17. 17x9.0 ET+45 This thread Refback 11-12-2015 12:03 PM
Best stancenation. Every City & Every State | searchsaving.com This thread Refback 12-20-2012 10:36 AM
Question on Durability of ROTA Wheels? | CustomPinoyRides.com - Pinoy Pride In Our Rides! This thread Refback 11-24-2012 12:24 AM
[WA] How much does a polar bear weigh ...? - Page 2 This thread Refback 01-25-2012 03:27 PM
[WA] How much does a polar bear weigh ...? This thread Pingback 05-24-2011 07:22 AM