register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Wheels & Tires

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Wheels & Tires HaveMazdaSpeed 3 - Wheels & Tires - Have a question about wheels or tires? Need a calculator to figure out offsets? We have them in here

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree455Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 01-26-2010, 10:36 PM   #41

wootms3woot has a brilliant futurewootms3woot has a brilliant futurewootms3woot has a brilliant futurewootms3woot has a brilliant futurewootms3woot has a brilliant futurewootms3woot has a brilliant futurewootms3woot has a brilliant futurewootms3woot has a brilliant futurewootms3woot has a brilliant futurewootms3woot has a brilliant futurewootms3woot has a brilliant future
Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by madvillain View Post

what kind of wheels are these??? for sale???
COBB SRI/TIP, HKS SSQV, HYPERTECH TUNE (COBB), CS TEST PIPE, HKS CBE, KONI YELLOWS, H&R SPRINGS, GT SPEC TRUNK CAGE, PROGRESS RSB, E4P SHORT SHIFTER, SU RMM, TRZ TRANNY MOUNT, KONIG COUNTERSTEERS...OTHER AESTHETIC MODS
wootms3woot is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-27-2010, 01:20 AM   #42

DRoc7822 is a splendid one to beholdDRoc7822 is a splendid one to beholdDRoc7822 is a splendid one to beholdDRoc7822 is a splendid one to beholdDRoc7822 is a splendid one to beholdDRoc7822 is a splendid one to behold
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Madvillains car has always been one of my top 3 favorite Speeds! Thing is sick!
DRoc7822 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DRoc7822 For This Useful Post:
madvillain (01-30-2010)
 Old 01-30-2010, 06:19 PM   #43

madvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the world
Thanked 23,994 Times in 1,710 Posts
Groans: 78
Groaned at 17 Times in 15 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

thanks man, and no I sold them a while ago, back to stock wheels
[Precision 5557 T4 flanged Journal Bearing Turbo][Race Roots Ceramic Coated T4 Manifold][Race Roots 3" V-Band Catless Downpipe][Race Roots Under-Car FMIC kit][CXracing 18"x31"x3" IC Core][Tial 44mm EWG With 0.9Bar Spring][Cobb AP][Full Str33tunit Mount Set][Madvillain 4" Inlet/Intake][Cp-e xcelXL Maf Housing][Devilsown Meth Injection Kit][HKS Ignition Amplifier][Cp-e Catback Exhaust][HKS bov][PTP IM Spacer][Whoosh EGR Delete][AEM Digital Boost Gauge][Matt Damond OCC Kit][Trunk Mounted Optima Battery with KnuKonceptz Kit][Madvillain ECU box][TWM Short Shifter][BC Coilovers][Cobb Rear Sway Bar][Falken Azenis rt615's][Eibach Pro 25mm Spacers]
madvillain is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-07-2010, 10:45 AM   #44

speedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud of
Groans: 2
Groaned at 56 Times in 56 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

ur car is up there as one of the best looking ms3
 Old 02-09-2010, 06:23 PM   #45

:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world
Groans: 11
Groaned at 34 Times in 27 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

figured since i found some new aggressive pics of mazda's..(mostly miata's).. id toss them up.. heh

===
not a mazda but stick sick wheel/tire setup.... heh

=========

thats enough for now.. heh
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to :: Gusto :: For This Useful Post:
madvillain (02-09-2010), Qwik6 (02-21-2010)
 Old 02-09-2010, 06:30 PM   #46

madvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

that green s2k at the bottom is the sickest thing ive ever seen
[Precision 5557 T4 flanged Journal Bearing Turbo][Race Roots Ceramic Coated T4 Manifold][Race Roots 3" V-Band Catless Downpipe][Race Roots Under-Car FMIC kit][CXracing 18"x31"x3" IC Core][Tial 44mm EWG With 0.9Bar Spring][Cobb AP][Full Str33tunit Mount Set][Madvillain 4" Inlet/Intake][Cp-e xcelXL Maf Housing][Devilsown Meth Injection Kit][HKS Ignition Amplifier][Cp-e Catback Exhaust][HKS bov][PTP IM Spacer][Whoosh EGR Delete][AEM Digital Boost Gauge][Matt Damond OCC Kit][Trunk Mounted Optima Battery with KnuKonceptz Kit][Madvillain ECU box][TWM Short Shifter][BC Coilovers][Cobb Rear Sway Bar][Falken Azenis rt615's][Eibach Pro 25mm Spacers]
 Old 02-09-2010, 06:54 PM   #47

jdmjerry is a splendid one to beholdjdmjerry is a splendid one to beholdjdmjerry is a splendid one to beholdjdmjerry is a splendid one to beholdjdmjerry is a splendid one to beholdjdmjerry is a splendid one to beholdjdmjerry is a splendid one to beholdjdmjerry is a splendid one to behold
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

loved all these pictars above! ^^^^^
 Old 02-09-2010, 07:50 PM   #48

:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world
Groans: 11
Groaned at 34 Times in 27 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by :: Gusto :: View Post

=========

thats enough for now.. heh

personally i really like this one...
 Old 02-09-2010, 08:37 PM   #49

Not Ranked  0 score     

I can't wait to get another pair of wheels so my car can look like hawtness again like it does at the top of the page =)
 Old 02-14-2010, 07:20 AM   #50

speedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud of
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

men i want to see what ur going to come out with next
 Old 02-16-2010, 12:22 PM   #51

SpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the world
Thanked 8,659 Times in 1,398 Posts
Groans: 778
Groaned at 444 Times in 240 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

DO 18x8.5 +35 OFFSET fit on a stock suspenion mazdaspeed 6?

need to know ASAP!!!

SpeedSixxx is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-16-2010, 12:28 PM   #52

peez is a name known to allpeez is a name known to allpeez is a name known to allpeez is a name known to allpeez is a name known to allpeez is a name known to all
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

my wrx, wish i could do this with the speed3 but dont want to spend money on coils

lifeownedme, Fgonz662 and Amaroms3 like this.
peez is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peez For This Useful Post:
Broxer (07-11-2011), Mrzoomzoom (04-29-2014), Qwik6 (02-21-2010)
 Old 02-17-2010, 01:07 AM   #53

iNfEk is a jewel in the roughiNfEk is a jewel in the roughiNfEk is a jewel in the rough
Not Ranked  0 score     

^^ nice ride! ^^

Last edited by iNfEk; 05-03-2010 at 07:33 PM.
iNfEk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iNfEk For This Useful Post:
Aetherfury (03-19-2010), myt_tuf1 (03-19-2010), Qwik6 (02-21-2010)
 Old 02-17-2010, 01:50 AM   #54

erod550 is the leader of the worlderod550 is the leader of the worlderod550 is the leader of the worlderod550 is the leader of the worlderod550 is the leader of the worlderod550 is the leader of the worlderod550 is the leader of the worlderod550 is the leader of the worlderod550 is the leader of the worlderod550 is the leader of the worlderod550 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,135 Times in 115 Posts
Groans: 37
Groaned at 16 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Just bought a 90 Miata with a buttload of miles and got a new(er) motor and trans with installation help for $750. You can get low miles motor/trans combos for around $550 if you have all the tools to do the install yourself. I didn't have a hoist or a big enough garage to do it myself so the extra $200 was worth it to me to have the guy help me do the swap.

I won't be doing anything like any of the pics in this thread though. Can't stand that look personally. But having a Miata is definitely FTW. So fun to drive, and now that I have a 47k mile engine in it, it should go for a long long time.
erod550 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-17-2010, 01:53 AM   #55

iNfEk is a jewel in the roughiNfEk is a jewel in the roughiNfEk is a jewel in the rough
Not Ranked  0 score     

Well mine isn't just for a look. It does function and my car has been heavily tracked. I just happen to have an aggressive wheel offset. to each their own
 Old 02-17-2010, 08:51 AM   #56

integrrac has a reputation beyond reputeintegrrac has a reputation beyond reputeintegrrac has a reputation beyond reputeintegrrac has a reputation beyond reputeintegrrac has a reputation beyond reputeintegrrac has a reputation beyond reputeintegrrac has a reputation beyond reputeintegrrac has a reputation beyond reputeintegrrac has a reputation beyond reputeintegrrac has a reputation beyond reputeintegrrac has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

This car belongs to a friend of mine. It has a V8 engine swap, a viper rear end, and pretty soon a

integrrac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to integrrac For This Useful Post:
802MS3 (02-21-2010), Downmented (12-01-2011), fishin53 (01-25-2011), Qwik6 (02-21-2010)
 Old 02-17-2010, 08:57 AM   #57

peez is a name known to allpeez is a name known to allpeez is a name known to allpeez is a name known to allpeez is a name known to allpeez is a name known to all
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

dope ride but its too high
peez is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-17-2010, 09:05 AM   #58

integrrac has a reputation beyond reputeintegrrac has a reputation beyond reputeintegrrac has a reputation beyond reputeintegrrac has a reputation beyond reputeintegrrac has a reputation beyond reputeintegrrac has a reputation beyond reputeintegrrac has a reputation beyond reputeintegrrac has a reputation beyond reputeintegrrac has a reputation beyond reputeintegrrac has a reputation beyond reputeintegrrac has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

He has a lot of work to do to make the viper rear end work with his suspension. The pictures are from right after he got it on the road, it's going to be lower and have different wheels soon. I love the huge flares he put on it.
integrrac is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-17-2010, 02:23 PM   #59

SpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

infek whats ur rim size and offset?

Old 02-20-2010, 12:56 AM   #60

Not Ranked  0 score     

17x9 +30
The Following User Says Thank You to iNfEk For This Useful Post:
SpeedSixxx (02-20-2010)
 Old 02-21-2010, 10:31 PM   #61

Biggu has much to be proud ofBiggu has much to be proud ofBiggu has much to be proud ofBiggu has much to be proud ofBiggu has much to be proud ofBiggu has much to be proud ofBiggu has much to be proud ofBiggu has much to be proud of
Not Ranked  0 score     

Id say my setup is on the aggressive side,
18x8.5 +37 SH disk 225/45/18
18x9.5 +37 LO disk 234/40/18 dunlop DZ101 (runs wider then a normal tire)

Fgonz662 and bhamitgeek like this.
 Old 02-21-2010, 10:35 PM   #62

erod550 is the leader of the worlderod550 is the leader of the worlderod550 is the leader of the worlderod550 is the leader of the worlderod550 is the leader of the worlderod550 is the leader of the worlderod550 is the leader of the worlderod550 is the leader of the worlderod550 is the leader of the worlderod550 is the leader of the worlderod550 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,135 Times in 115 Posts
Groans: 37
Groaned at 16 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Why would you run wider wheels on the rear on a front wheel drive car?
manu likes this.
erod550 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-21-2010, 10:53 PM   #63
rabble rabble

802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world802MS3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,935 Times in 2,083 Posts
Groans: 221
Groaned at 103 Times in 56 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

i'm assuming for the look.

That subaru is hot. I would go wingless, but thats just my opinion.
 Old 02-22-2010, 07:11 AM   #64

Biggu has much to be proud ofBiggu has much to be proud ofBiggu has much to be proud ofBiggu has much to be proud ofBiggu has much to be proud ofBiggu has much to be proud ofBiggu has much to be proud ofBiggu has much to be proud of
Not Ranked  0 score     

look mainly, i had these wheels just laying around in my garage and i decided to try them on.
 Old 02-23-2010, 09:56 AM   #65

Mazdaspeedgirl has a reputation beyond reputeMazdaspeedgirl has a reputation beyond reputeMazdaspeedgirl has a reputation beyond reputeMazdaspeedgirl has a reputation beyond reputeMazdaspeedgirl has a reputation beyond reputeMazdaspeedgirl has a reputation beyond reputeMazdaspeedgirl has a reputation beyond reputeMazdaspeedgirl has a reputation beyond reputeMazdaspeedgirl has a reputation beyond reputeMazdaspeedgirl has a reputation beyond reputeMazdaspeedgirl has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 6 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by DaleNixon View Post

On topic: Man one day I'll be rocking 15x9 6UL wheels!

6ULs FTMFW! My sister has some on her turbo miata. I'm waiting for her to get some volks and pass the 6ULs on to me

Mazdaspeedgirl: here's my latest pic: http://randompicturesblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/randompicturesblogcom-321.jpg
senor blanco ms3: BITCH YOU BETTER SHARE THAT CAKE
Mazdaspeedgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mazdaspeedgirl For This Useful Post:
DaleNixon (02-26-2010), Qwik6 (02-25-2010), SpeedSixxx (02-23-2010)
 Old 02-23-2010, 11:11 AM   #66

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Mazdaspeedgirl View Post
6ULs FTMFW! My sister has some on her turbo miata. I'm waiting for her to get some volks and pass the 6ULs on to me
can i take u out on a date?

Old 02-24-2010, 04:04 PM   #67

Not Ranked  0 score     

installed rims today.

can't care less if you don't like em.

couldn't care less if you do.

I LIKE EM!

Last edited by SpeedSixxx; 02-25-2010 at 05:37 PM.
 Old 02-24-2010, 07:27 PM   #68

BaseballD2 has a brilliant futureBaseballD2 has a brilliant futureBaseballD2 has a brilliant futureBaseballD2 has a brilliant futureBaseballD2 has a brilliant futureBaseballD2 has a brilliant futureBaseballD2 has a brilliant futureBaseballD2 has a brilliant futureBaseballD2 has a brilliant futureBaseballD2 has a brilliant futureBaseballD2 has a brilliant future
Groans: 6
Not Ranked  0 score     

Now drop that suckaa!!
The Following User Says Thank You to BaseballD2 For This Useful Post:
SpeedSixxx (02-25-2010)
 Old 02-24-2010, 07:31 PM   #69

tbot is the leader of the worldtbot is the leader of the worldtbot is the leader of the worldtbot is the leader of the worldtbot is the leader of the worldtbot is the leader of the worldtbot is the leader of the worldtbot is the leader of the worldtbot is the leader of the worldtbot is the leader of the worldtbot is the leader of the world
Thanked 6,578 Times in 1,054 Posts
Groans: 40
Groaned at 7 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Re: OFFICIAL AGGRESSIVE OFFSET THREAD

Not gunna lie, that actually looks bad ass!!! Nice! Now just drop it haha, or add some nerf bars to get into that thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
adam.r.marshall.5 likes this.
| Steedspeed Top Mount Mani | Precision BB 5857 | Perm Tuning 3.5" Intake | Perm Tuning 2 Piece DP | Perm Tuning PCV Plate and Vented Catch Can | Mishimoto Catch Can | Weisco Pistons | Pauter Rods | AWR Tranny Mount | CP-e RMM | Turbinetech FMM | Turbinetech FDM | CP-e RDM | CX Racing FMIC | TWR Short Shifter | JBR SSP | AP w/ Base Map | BLOWN MOTOR |

| 1974 Nova | SBC 350 | TH350 | Weiand Team G | Edelbrock 1406 | Aluminum 4 Core Radiator | Pro Comp HEI Distributor |
tbot is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tbot For This Useful Post:
SpeedSixxx (02-25-2010)
 Old 02-25-2010, 05:39 PM   #70

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by tbot View Post
Not gunna lie, that actually looks bad ass!!! Nice! Now just drop it haha, or add some nerf bars to get into that thing
I am gonna drop it soon and when i do I'll obviously need to roll my fenders.

whats a nerf bar? lol

Old 02-25-2010, 09:02 PM   #71

Not Ranked  0 score     

Looks great speedsix! put some tire shine on those tires and re-take some pictures =)
The Following User Says Thank You to madvillain For This Useful Post:
SpeedSixxx (02-26-2010)
 Old 02-25-2010, 11:33 PM   #72

Qwik6 is the leader of the worldQwik6 is the leader of the worldQwik6 is the leader of the worldQwik6 is the leader of the worldQwik6 is the leader of the worldQwik6 is the leader of the worldQwik6 is the leader of the worldQwik6 is the leader of the worldQwik6 is the leader of the worldQwik6 is the leader of the worldQwik6 is the leader of the world
Groans: 19
Groaned at 11 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Where did you get that lift master lift kit? Looks bad ass. Drop plus led tails and its win.

2006 MAZDASPEED6

FREEKTUNED @ 20PSI // COBB AP V3 // CPE TMIC // COBB SF // PG TIH // DENSO ITV22s // AUTOTECH INTERNALS // SURE TP // MAGNAFLOW CATBACK // JBR OCC // JBR IM SPACER // JBR PASSENGER & TRANNY MOUNT // SURE RMM // H&R SPRINGS // XXR 530 18X8.75 +35 // CAR LED TAILS // CPE REAR DIF MOUNT // TURBINE TECH FRONT DIF MOUNT // CPE TOW HOOK // 35% TINT // 3M DINOC WRAPPED ROOF // AUTOEXE CARBON FIBER BADGELESS GRILL
Qwik6 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Qwik6 For This Useful Post:
SpeedSixxx (02-26-2010)
 Old 02-26-2010, 12:34 AM   #73

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Qwik6 View Post
Where did you get that lift master lift kit? .
lol...looks a lil odd with stock ride height...as said I'm droppin it soon and prolly only blacking out the tail lights, no led.

Old 02-26-2010, 12:49 AM   #74

m4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,015 Times in 1,768 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 24 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

wtf it looks like the floor jacks are still under the car
SOLD//2014 Mustang GT// Brembos - Bob's Can - SCT X4 - MGW - GT500 Quad-tip Axle back - Vorshlag Street Pro - Ford K Springs - BMR PHB

2007 MS6 w/ Cheez

// COBB V3 AP // Corksport CTS4
// HKS Ignition // SURE ID300 MAF // COBB TIP // CXRacing FMIC // PTP BSD // PTP Windage Tray // PTP TIG // KMD V2.1 CDFP Internals // HD Coil Packs //
Corksport DP // TurboXS RP // CP-e 3" Single Cat-back // Bilstein Shocks & H&R Springs // DSS Axle // TSW Interlagos 19x8 +35 // 235/35 Rubber
// Defi Red Racer // Block8head Defrost Pod // DDM 3k Fogs & 6k Lowbeams // Custom iPod Integration Hackjob //
m4tic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to m4tic For This Useful Post:
SpeedSixxx (02-26-2010)
 Old 02-26-2010, 12:51 AM   #75

sumthaiguy has a brilliant futuresumthaiguy has a brilliant futuresumthaiguy has a brilliant futuresumthaiguy has a brilliant futuresumthaiguy has a brilliant futuresumthaiguy has a brilliant futuresumthaiguy has a brilliant futuresumthaiguy has a brilliant futuresumthaiguy has a brilliant futuresumthaiguy has a brilliant futuresumthaiguy has a brilliant future
Not Ranked  0 score     

new Wheels came in today. not in as bad of condition as i initially thought so it should be on the car that much faster. gotta take the wheels apart, strip the paint off of the faces, polish, then re-assemble. i might have to replace all of the nuts holding the bolts on. they are pretty rusty. ill be hopefully starting this process tomorrow. ill post some fitment pics when i test fit them tomorrow but for now...

Teaser pics:

wierd. says germany. but not from germany.

some kind of ching chang chong talk.

compared to my closet door.
sumthaiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-26-2010, 01:21 AM   #76
Banned

Postulio4joo is the leader of the worldPostulio4joo is the leader of the worldPostulio4joo is the leader of the worldPostulio4joo is the leader of the worldPostulio4joo is the leader of the worldPostulio4joo is the leader of the worldPostulio4joo is the leader of the worldPostulio4joo is the leader of the worldPostulio4joo is the leader of the worldPostulio4joo is the leader of the worldPostulio4joo is the leader of the world
Groans: 6
Groaned at 14 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by sumthaiguy View Post
new Wheels came in today. not in as bad of condition as i initially thought so it should be on the car that much faster. gotta take the wheels apart, strip the paint off of the faces, polish, then re-assemble. i might have to replace all of the nuts holding the bolts on. they are pretty rusty. ill be hopefully starting this process tomorrow. ill post some fitment pics when i test fit them tomorrow but for now...

Teaser pics:

wierd. says germany. but not from germany.

compared to my closet door.
Come on now u should already know... INSPIRED in japan made in china..
Postulio4joo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Postulio4joo For This Useful Post:
SpeedSixxx (02-26-2010)
 Old 02-26-2010, 03:13 AM   #77

sumthaiguy has a brilliant futuresumthaiguy has a brilliant futuresumthaiguy has a brilliant futuresumthaiguy has a brilliant futuresumthaiguy has a brilliant futuresumthaiguy has a brilliant futuresumthaiguy has a brilliant futuresumthaiguy has a brilliant futuresumthaiguy has a brilliant futuresumthaiguy has a brilliant futuresumthaiguy has a brilliant future
Not Ranked  0 score     

lol too bad mine are genuinely japanese. no chinese off brand here.
sumthaiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-26-2010, 03:42 PM   #78

Mazdaspeedgirl has a reputation beyond reputeMazdaspeedgirl has a reputation beyond reputeMazdaspeedgirl has a reputation beyond reputeMazdaspeedgirl has a reputation beyond reputeMazdaspeedgirl has a reputation beyond reputeMazdaspeedgirl has a reputation beyond reputeMazdaspeedgirl has a reputation beyond reputeMazdaspeedgirl has a reputation beyond reputeMazdaspeedgirl has a reputation beyond reputeMazdaspeedgirl has a reputation beyond reputeMazdaspeedgirl has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 6 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by sumthaiguy View Post
hahahhahahahahaha

Mazdaspeedgirl: here's my latest pic: http://randompicturesblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/randompicturesblogcom-321.jpg
senor blanco ms3: BITCH YOU BETTER SHARE THAT CAKE
Mazdaspeedgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-02-2010, 01:02 AM   #79

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

I got a new set up will be posting it up soon lol i know u guy will like it lol
 Old 03-18-2010, 08:26 PM   #80

DaleNixon is the leader of the worldDaleNixon is the leader of the worldDaleNixon is the leader of the worldDaleNixon is the leader of the worldDaleNixon is the leader of the worldDaleNixon is the leader of the worldDaleNixon is the leader of the worldDaleNixon is the leader of the worldDaleNixon is the leader of the worldDaleNixon is the leader of the worldDaleNixon is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,496 Times in 624 Posts
Groans: 91
Groaned at 17 Times in 9 Posts
Neutral  +1 score     

CAR SPOTLIGHT>> "THE STANDARD" OF THE SLAMMED MIATA - Speedhunters

This guy might have won the game.

American Racing 15x10 -20.
Gay car #1: 2001 Miata (Gay White)

Gay car #2: 2011 Mazda 2 (Gay Blue)
DaleNixon is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/forum/f319/official-aggressive-offset-thread-40254/
Posted By For Type Date
Mazda MAZDASPEED3 tuning wheels 17x9.5, ET +38, tire size / R17. 17x9.0 ET+45 This thread Refback 11-12-2015 12:03 PM
Best stancenation. Every City & Every State | searchsaving.com This thread Refback 12-20-2012 10:36 AM
Question on Durability of ROTA Wheels? | CustomPinoyRides.com - Pinoy Pride In Our Rides! This thread Refback 11-24-2012 12:24 AM
[WA] How much does a polar bear weigh ...? - Page 2 This thread Refback 01-25-2012 03:27 PM
[WA] How much does a polar bear weigh ...? This thread Pingback 05-24-2011 07:22 AM