register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Wheels & Tires

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Wheels & Tires HaveMazdaSpeed 3 - Wheels & Tires - Have a question about wheels or tires? Need a calculator to figure out offsets? We have them in here

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree440Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 07-31-2012, 07:29 AM   #1321

Captain KR is the leader of the worldCaptain KR is the leader of the worldCaptain KR is the leader of the worldCaptain KR is the leader of the worldCaptain KR is the leader of the worldCaptain KR is the leader of the worldCaptain KR is the leader of the worldCaptain KR is the leader of the worldCaptain KR is the leader of the worldCaptain KR is the leader of the worldCaptain KR is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,616 Times in 1,393 Posts
Groans: 391
Groaned at 75 Times in 49 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Downmented View Post
@Stangcobra You are missing the point. Your initial post about this stupidity stated that you didnt want to make your car unsafe, which in fact you have. Therefor let the flame begin, then you get defensive about "stance" You're a scene kid, a groupie, a sucker for trend. Dont get defensive when you come into a performance oriented forum and start talking stance. Yes there is a small section (this specific thread alone) that relates to "AGGRESSIVE OFFSET" but this is mostly for folks like myself who are into Form+function. And lets be honest, your sig is the perfect example of a cheap build.

You have rapeland coils, and rotas. You driving on Rotas alone make your car unsafe, not to add in the extra fail of tire choice.

If your so into "stance" and safety, then do you remember the Minty Fresh 350z from the west coast? He royally fucked that car from a pothole/blowout combo. The car was totalled.

nuffsaid
So basically he is a cock sucker!
Downmented likes this.
Powered By Purple Drank
Captain KR is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Captain KR For This Useful Post:
Darth_Nuruodo (07-31-2012), Downmented (07-31-2012), nycMS3 (12-01-2012)
The Following User Says NO Thank You to Captain KR For This Un-useful Post:
madspd6 (08-10-2012)
 Old 07-31-2012, 07:39 AM   #1322

Downmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the world
Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,970 Posts
Groans: 493
Groaned at 92 Times in 63 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Captain KR View Post
So basically he is a cock sucker!
Yea pretty much, he is young and has no idea what he is talking about. SHit im older than he is and majority of the time idk what im talking about. But i sure as shit know how to tell when someone is just a plain ole cock gobbler.

700HP CLUB
Former World Record Mazdaspeed 60' 1.603
11.479@124mph

10second car with an 11second driver
#DIX

-Builds 700hp MS6, buys miata, sells said MS6!
Downmented is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Downmented For This Useful Post:
ckMS3 (07-31-2012)
 Old 07-31-2012, 05:08 PM   #1323

Design is the leader of the worldDesign is the leader of the worldDesign is the leader of the worldDesign is the leader of the worldDesign is the leader of the worldDesign is the leader of the worldDesign is the leader of the worldDesign is the leader of the worldDesign is the leader of the worldDesign is the leader of the worldDesign is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,029 Times in 622 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 9 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

You driving on Rotas alone make your car unsafe
That stigma is as old as the internet itself lol. Truth is they are an OEM supplier to Toyota, Ford, Mazda, VW, Mercedes, and a host of other manufacturers. Rota is not the same company it was in the 80's.

Ownership & Build Thread
Design is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Design For This Useful Post:
Roszko (08-09-2012), Stangcobra (08-01-2012)
 Old 07-31-2012, 05:29 PM   #1324

:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world
Groans: 11
Groaned at 34 Times in 27 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

well I read the last 2pages of BS... that was nice.

I discovered my BC pass.side adjustment knob broke.. =0(
o well.. only fix is a new assembly $95 ... I'm considering selling my forged 3pc volk wheels.. & attempting to put something even bigger on.. hah..

I have some OLD Racing Hart j5 wheels.. that I got off a kid w/ a Z, they kind of don't fit. hahaha -- could be considered Mexi-poke.. hahahe

Although Ive been into stance for over 4yrs.. I had the 1st car on mazda3forums w/ staggered wheels.."fitted"... @ this point I only do it for fun.
My mazda is NOT my daily driver anymore.. she is an experiment...

hah..

I really don't care what people do to their cars.. it's their money.. You buy cheap crap.. then don't complain when it breaks, & your car wrecks... Even Used Mid-High quality stuff is better then New Low end crap.
@ some point.. some1 w/ there H&R, or K&W, or BC's... is going to want to go back to stock & trade in their car for a zo6(hah).... & @ that point.. Buy their stuff.. it may need to be re-valved...or have parts replaced... BUT the quality/craftsmanship is proven... So instead of paying $470 for Raceland NEW crap... u paid $500 for some used quality parts.

I've purchased my fair share of used parts... But from being in the car/truck game for so long... I've had lifted trucks, & lowered cars... I know. It's all about the quality of stuff you buy.

========

Okay.. Now can we please get this thread back on track.

here are the Racing Hart J5 wheels I bought on the Z...
The Following User Says Thank You to :: Gusto :: For This Useful Post:
Downmented (07-31-2012)
 Old 07-31-2012, 05:38 PM   #1325

Downmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the worldDownmented is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Design View Post
That stigma is as old as the internet itself lol. Truth is they are an OEM supplier to Toyota, Ford, Mazda, VW, Mercedes, and a host of other manufacturers. Rota is not the same company it was in the 80's.
You get what you pay for, Rotas are cheap and have that shitty quality name for a reason.

700HP CLUB
11.479@124mph

#DIX

Old 07-31-2012, 07:03 PM   #1326

Design is the leader of the worldDesign is the leader of the worldDesign is the leader of the worldDesign is the leader of the worldDesign is the leader of the worldDesign is the leader of the worldDesign is the leader of the worldDesign is the leader of the worldDesign is the leader of the worldDesign is the leader of the worldDesign is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,029 Times in 622 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 9 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

You get what you pay for, Rotas are cheap and have that shitty quality name for a reason.
You may be surprised to know they have the same structural integrity as Enkei and other high volume OEM suppliers. Not surprising since most automotive manufactures have stringent requirements. Same casting process. Same raw materials. Same QA compliance.

The big difference is labor. Philippines is cheap. Japan is not.

Ownership & Build Thread
Design is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-01-2012, 06:24 AM   #1327

Stangcobra is the leader of the worldStangcobra is the leader of the worldStangcobra is the leader of the worldStangcobra is the leader of the worldStangcobra is the leader of the worldStangcobra is the leader of the worldStangcobra is the leader of the worldStangcobra is the leader of the worldStangcobra is the leader of the worldStangcobra is the leader of the worldStangcobra is the leader of the world
Groans: 51
Groaned at 180 Times in 93 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Design View Post
You may be surprised to know they have the same structural integrity as Enkei and other high volume OEM suppliers. Not surprising since most automotive manufactures have stringent requirements. Same casting process. Same raw materials. Same QA compliance.

The big difference is labor. Philippines is cheap. Japan is not.

What Design said here and earlier about the quality of rotas is true. Question on Durability of ROTA Wheels? | CustomPinoyRides.com - Pinoy Pride In Our Rides!
Ignore the site its on, it was posted all over the internet on legitimate sites like v2labs and stanceworks/stancenation. They are not the shitty wheels they were even five years ago.
back onto the quality parts topic. I absolutely would jump on a set of quality coilovers if they showed up on the forums. The problem is that I am on a student budget and do not always have $800 available to drop on car parts. Plus the coils that I want (BC Extreme Drop Package) never come up for sale on these forums, and are rare at best on mazdafitment. As soon as I am done with my fmic/downpipe I will be saving to get off of these ricelands, because I don't like them as much as you guys dont, I just wanted a cheap way to get low until I could afford real coilovers.
Design (08-01-2012)
 Old 08-01-2012, 08:55 PM   #1328

:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world
Groans: 11
Groaned at 34 Times in 27 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

okay... understandable...
next time.. I would just go w/ a set of springs.. save the rest of your money for the Fancy CO's you really want..
The Following User Says Thank You to :: Gusto :: For This Useful Post:
Downmented (08-02-2012)
 Old 08-02-2012, 12:04 PM   #1329

tigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the world
Groans: 78
Groaned at 13 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I read fact of life and LOL'd. hahahahahahahaha WTF. GET A LIFE!
:: Gusto :: likes this.
 Old 08-02-2012, 06:36 PM   #1330

ericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Groaned at 43 Times in 17 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I bought some wheals off craigslist with out checking if they would fir the car, i got some bbs lm replicas they are 18x8 with a +20 offset will they fit? oh yeah and im on h&r lowering springs also, and tires that will be going on are 18 225 40

i paid $200 for them so i fireguard if they done fit i can sell them for more because they are brand new, the guy i got them from i think stole them

v3 ap coming soon car got broken into and v2 got stolen

ericdebruyn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say NO Thank You to ericdebruyn1 For This Un-useful Post:
caesura (08-03-2012), Captain KR (08-02-2012), Downmented (08-02-2012)
 Old 08-02-2012, 07:00 PM   #1331

dastpe is the leader of the worlddastpe is the leader of the worlddastpe is the leader of the worlddastpe is the leader of the worlddastpe is the leader of the worlddastpe is the leader of the worlddastpe is the leader of the worlddastpe is the leader of the worlddastpe is the leader of the worlddastpe is the leader of the worlddastpe is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,000 Times in 609 Posts
Groans: 21
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by ericdebruyn1 View Post
I bought some wheals off craigslist with out checking if they would fir the car, i got some bbs lm replicas they are 18x8 with a +20 offset will they fit? oh yeah and im on h&r lowering springs also, and tires that will be going on are 18 225 40

i paid $200 for them so i fireguard if they done fit i can sell them for more because they are brand new, the guy i got them from i think stole them
no. they wont.
dastpe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dastpe For This Useful Post:
Downmented (08-02-2012)
 Old 08-02-2012, 08:50 PM   #1332

Not Ranked  0 score     

@ericdebruyn1 It doesnt matter what fucking kind of wheels they are, nor what suspension you are running. What determines whether or not they fit is the bolt pattern and the center bore. For fucks sake people...

700HP CLUB
11.479@124mph

#DIX

Old 08-03-2012, 12:23 AM   #1333

ericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the worldericdebruyn1 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 43 Times in 17 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

@ericdebruyn1 It doesnt matter what fucking kind of wheels they are, nor what suspension you are running. What determines whether or not they fit is the bolt pattern and the center bore. For fucks sake people...
you think im retarded or what?

im not that stupid i checked to see if they bolt pattern and the center bore center but wasn't sure if the offset was dicked,

so what your saying is that your pissed because you haven't looked at enough porn today and your taking your anger out on me for asking a simple question.

v3 ap coming soon car got broken into and v2 got stolen

ericdebruyn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say NO Thank You to ericdebruyn1 For This Un-useful Post:
Captain KR (08-03-2012), Downmented (08-03-2012)
 Old 08-03-2012, 03:01 AM   #1334

Doberman is the leader of the worldDoberman is the leader of the worldDoberman is the leader of the worldDoberman is the leader of the worldDoberman is the leader of the worldDoberman is the leader of the worldDoberman is the leader of the worldDoberman is the leader of the worldDoberman is the leader of the worldDoberman is the leader of the worldDoberman is the leader of the world
Groans: 8
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I've seen people make +20's fit. That being said it takes A LOT of work. I have +30's and I'm going back and forth about whether I'm willing to do what it takes to make them fit. I've also only seen 215's used. The one guy was running 215 35's IIRC.
Doberman is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-03-2012, 03:45 AM   #1335

Neutral  +1 score     

Yes i do think you are retarded.
:: Gusto :: likes this.

700HP CLUB
11.479@124mph

#DIX

Old 08-03-2012, 11:26 AM   #1336

Captain KR is the leader of the worldCaptain KR is the leader of the worldCaptain KR is the leader of the worldCaptain KR is the leader of the worldCaptain KR is the leader of the worldCaptain KR is the leader of the worldCaptain KR is the leader of the worldCaptain KR is the leader of the worldCaptain KR is the leader of the worldCaptain KR is the leader of the worldCaptain KR is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by ericdebruyn1 View Post
you think im retarded or what?

im not that stupid i checked to see if they bolt pattern and the center bore center but wasn't sure if the offset was dicked,

so what your saying is that your pissed because you haven't looked at enough porn today and your taking your anger out on me for asking a simple question.
People who live in ca are such faggots
nycMS3 and Downmented like this.
Powered By Purple Drank
Captain KR is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain KR For This Useful Post:
nycMS3 (12-01-2012), SLOWHATCH (08-28-2012)
The Following 2 Users Say NO Thank You to Captain KR For This Un-useful Post:
madspd6 (08-10-2012), tigermack (08-10-2012)
 Old 08-03-2012, 12:30 PM   #1337

Jo3f1sh is the leader of the worldJo3f1sh is the leader of the worldJo3f1sh is the leader of the worldJo3f1sh is the leader of the worldJo3f1sh is the leader of the worldJo3f1sh is the leader of the worldJo3f1sh is the leader of the worldJo3f1sh is the leader of the worldJo3f1sh is the leader of the worldJo3f1sh is the leader of the worldJo3f1sh is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'm getting quite a bit of entertainment from this thread.
 Old 08-03-2012, 12:35 PM   #1338

Doberman is the leader of the worldDoberman is the leader of the worldDoberman is the leader of the worldDoberman is the leader of the worldDoberman is the leader of the worldDoberman is the leader of the worldDoberman is the leader of the worldDoberman is the leader of the worldDoberman is the leader of the worldDoberman is the leader of the worldDoberman is the leader of the world
Groans: 8
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Captain KR View Post
People who live in ca are such faggots
People on this forum are such assholes.

See what I did there?
Doberman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doberman For This Useful Post:
Stangcobra (08-03-2012), tigermack (08-10-2012)
 Old 08-03-2012, 01:38 PM   #1339

Darth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the worldDarth_Nuruodo is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,795 Times in 1,543 Posts
Groans: 88
Groaned at 57 Times in 36 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Jo3f1sh View Post
I'm getting quite a bit of entertainment from this thread.

That's the point.

Originally Posted by Mattism78 View Post

See what I did there?
See above.
Cobb AP -- 3" SRI + TIP -- gutted mid-pipe -- CX Racing FMIC -- JBR 88duro Mount Trilogy -- GrimmSpeed EBCS -- 3 Bar Map Sensor -- Kozmic vented OCC -- Synapse DV -- Magnaflow CBE -- DDM 55w 5000K low beams
4 gallon E85 mix self tune 314/370 Dynojet

2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5
Bone stock so far
Darth_Nuruodo is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-03-2012, 01:48 PM   #1340

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Mattism78 View Post

See what I did there?
I think I see what you.did there