register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Wheels & Tires

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Wheels & Tires HaveMazdaSpeed 3 - Wheels & Tires - Have a question about wheels or tires? Need a calculator to figure out offsets? We have them in here

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree440Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 05-02-2010, 06:22 PM   #161

ZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the world
Groans: 7
Groaned at 9 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

i just picked up some 18x9.5 37 offset we. im sure youll poke. "too much" is your oinion.
ZoomByU is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-02-2010, 06:24 PM   #162

BaseballD2 has a brilliant futureBaseballD2 has a brilliant futureBaseballD2 has a brilliant futureBaseballD2 has a brilliant futureBaseballD2 has a brilliant futureBaseballD2 has a brilliant futureBaseballD2 has a brilliant futureBaseballD2 has a brilliant futureBaseballD2 has a brilliant futureBaseballD2 has a brilliant futureBaseballD2 has a brilliant future
Groans: 6
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by ZoomByU View Post
i just picked up some 18x9.5 37 offset we. im sure youll poke. "too much" is your oinion.
Yeah they only make the 35 offset in the 5x100 bolt pattern too bad.

someone put those grids on a 6 please!!!! that white ms3 looks sick with them
 Old 05-03-2010, 01:14 AM   #163

ZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

theyll look better than the 3 i think, dooo itttttttt
 Old 05-03-2010, 03:46 AM   #164

speedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud of
Groans: 2
Groaned at 56 Times in 56 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by andre0121 View Post
speedy u got bc coils for sell?
yupe pm me

Originally Posted by BaseballD2 View Post
You guys think 18x9 30 offset is gonna stick out to much?
rota g force ?
a lil

Last edited by speedyhans; 05-03-2010 at 03:46 AM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
speedyhans is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-03-2010, 10:15 AM   #165
das macht kein sinn

mizboo102 is the leader of the worldmizboo102 is the leader of the worldmizboo102 is the leader of the worldmizboo102 is the leader of the worldmizboo102 is the leader of the worldmizboo102 is the leader of the worldmizboo102 is the leader of the worldmizboo102 is the leader of the worldmizboo102 is the leader of the worldmizboo102 is the leader of the worldmizboo102 is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,506 Times in 583 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

rough highways ftl -

"Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it's not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't, it's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere."
mizboo102 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-05-2010, 11:15 AM   #166

firetruckjockey has a spectacular aura aboutfiretruckjockey has a spectacular aura about
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I know Hialeah when I see it lol. I think I drove past your car before, looks nice.
firetruckjockey is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-07-2010, 09:11 AM   #167

speedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud of
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

lol thanks men
 Old 05-08-2010, 06:25 PM   #168

Roszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the world
Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I see you at school all the time, love your ride. I just ordered some BCs yesterday

for everyone out there talking mess about it, wait til you see it in person. it strikes you. Definitely sick. Even if you don't like it, you gotta appreciate the work

Originally Posted by sumthaiguy View Post
hope this is aggressive enough for this thread! lolz

Wheel specs are:

effectively
18x9 +31
18x10 +28

equipped with the 215/40/18's from the old advan setup.

this happened on monday 3/15/10

pic of the 215/40/18 on the 18x10 muahahah...

lol and i still havent finished the wheels

Hovercraft mode.

suspension all drooped.

and believe it or not I DONT RUB. muahahah!!!!

ive found some little knick-knacks that might help me go lower too. hopefully that + some tweaking + some old fashion ingenuity will equal a badass stanced ride!

i found out when the car was lifted, that the spring isnt sitting right on the driver side so im gonna do some messing around with rear suspension today, fix it, and maybe get it a little lower. but at least even lol. ill leave the fronts for another day.

well here are some pics of what i did this morning. sorry the pics are kind of dark and crappy. the sun is on the wrong side right now.

lowered the rear a little. excuse the fronts. they are still sky high. doing the fronts later. im now as low as physically possible with these bc's. well at least in the rear. its actually tucking the TINIEST bit!!!

p-p-p-p-poker face...

needz moar low...

this is a little issue lol. going up and down my drive way looks like this. when the new coilovers come out im hoping itll be something like this all the time XD. moar dumpt and tuck.

will post more and better pics when i get the car more dialed in.

I see you at school all the time, love your ride. I just ordered some BCs yesterday

for everyone out there talking mess about it, wait til you see it in person. it strikes you. Definitely sick. Even if you don't like it, you gotta appreciate the work

Last edited by Roszko; 05-08-2010 at 06:25 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
Roszko is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-08-2010, 06:37 PM   #169

super_pablo_ is the leader of the worldsuper_pablo_ is the leader of the worldsuper_pablo_ is the leader of the worldsuper_pablo_ is the leader of the worldsuper_pablo_ is the leader of the worldsuper_pablo_ is the leader of the worldsuper_pablo_ is the leader of the worldsuper_pablo_ is the leader of the worldsuper_pablo_ is the leader of the worldsuper_pablo_ is the leader of the worldsuper_pablo_ is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,500 Times in 656 Posts
Groans: 25
Groaned at 17 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

as much as theres work into it.... I personally think this is the wrong car for that look...

theres aggressive... .. and then theres that... not only a fail in the setup... but a fail in the rims.
super_pablo_ is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-08-2010, 10:50 PM   #170

Mizzle is the leader of the worldMizzle is the leader of the worldMizzle is the leader of the worldMizzle is the leader of the worldMizzle is the leader of the worldMizzle is the leader of the worldMizzle is the leader of the worldMizzle is the leader of the worldMizzle is the leader of the worldMizzle is the leader of the worldMizzle is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,195 Times in 1,404 Posts
Groans: 324
Groaned at 188 Times in 104 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

What work? Stretched tires and stupid-wide wheels that throw every angle of the suspension off to make it look like a VW.

lame.

Mizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-09-2010, 12:45 AM   #171

Roszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the worldRoszko is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Luckily everyone has their own car to fit their own tastes. I think the "scene" would be boring if everyone had black rims with red/chrome lips and a 1/2" drop. I used to think sumthaiguy's style was retarded and "vato" until I started hanging around my friends with slammed 240s and other drifters and I found the appeal after a while. There's plenty of people who appreciate this stuff, they're just part of a different scene and/or own different types of cars. It's cool to see someone applying that kind of style to an MS3, I think it's respectable
Fgonz662 likes this.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roszko For This Useful Post:
KeysMS3 (05-09-2010), madvillain (05-09-2010), MarkyMark (05-24-2010)
 Old 05-09-2010, 07:01 AM   #172

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Look bottom line is, ether u like it or u don’t. as for most of the Mazda community is still stuck on the olden day, were all u needed was a nice set of wheel, didn’t care about offset or camber. This is the new look, this is the new scene, and the reality is that the Mazda community is still stuck in the pass. We are the once that are pushing the limit, the once with the "crazy offset and stupid fitments" are the once that are making the Mazda scene be notice by others , we are the once with the BALL's to do it not u . so don’t hate appreciate accept accepted the fact that the only reason people are starting to like ms3 is because crazy ass fool’s like us.
Fgonz662 likes this.
 Old 05-09-2010, 07:08 AM   #173

Not Ranked  0 score     

i will post pics in here when i get legit ones. here are some phone pics of my 18x9.5 grids.

http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/foru...a-grids-56119/
 Old 05-09-2010, 07:39 AM   #174

ms6bb0y will become famous soon enough
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

looks good bro. im in the process of getting new 18x8.5 wheels just debating if i want to go aggressive offset or not.
ms6bb0y is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-09-2010, 07:59 AM   #175

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

DOOOOOOOOOOO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Old 05-09-2010, 02:05 PM   #176

Not Ranked  0 score     

Dude, they look amazing. Can't wait to see it dropped

That's the exact setup I'm going for, these pictures just confirm my decision. I plan on going a lot lower though

Last edited by Roszko; 05-09-2010 at 02:14 PM. Reason: added end
 Old 05-09-2010, 02:13 PM   #177

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Roszko View Post
Dude, they look amazing. Can't wait to see it dropped

That's the exact setup I'm going for, these pictures just confirm my decision. Nice!
which wheels are you planning on going with? also suspension setup and tires?
 Old 05-09-2010, 02:23 PM   #178

Not Ranked  0 score     

Rota Grids Hyper Black 18x9.5 +38
not sure what tires yet, probably Yokohama S Drives
BCs are in the mail, and I'm just going to have to play with the height. I want to go as low as I comfortably can.

It's going to be a few months before I get the Grids, need more money

I was also thinking about powdercoating them white, since that's what I originally wanted, I'm just having a hard time finding white Grids in this size. But hyperblack looks dope, so I'm going to rock them before making any decisions on painting them

Edit! Ordered the Grids and tires. Will be riding hard in about 2 weeks

Last edited by Roszko; 05-20-2010 at 08:16 PM. Reason: rim update
 Old 05-09-2010, 04:01 PM   #179

Not Ranked  0 score     

ya the grids look sick, i think the only white ones they make are in a hella low offset like 12 or 20. id check with wheeldude to see when they will be having any color in stock because when i got mine i got the last hyper black and then they had one set of matte bronze. so maybe you could put a downpayment on them before they come in or else you might have to wait an extra few months after u get your money together.
 Old 05-09-2010, 04:06 PM   #180

Not Ranked  0 score     

Yeah, I'll do that, it's totally worth it. I don't want to miss out on them.

But sick set up man, keep us posted if/when you drop it. Park in the street if you have to
 Old 05-09-2010, 04:12 PM   #181

Not Ranked  0 score     

i debated slamming it and parking in the street but people in hawaii are sketchy and theivin!!! ill take my tonka truck look over parking in the street haha. 4 car garage FTW.
 Old 05-10-2010, 07:23 AM   #182

Mizzle is the leader of the worldMizzle is the leader of the worldMizzle is the leader of the worldMizzle is the leader of the worldMizzle is the leader of the worldMizzle is the leader of the worldMizzle is the leader of the worldMizzle is the leader of the worldMizzle is the leader of the worldMizzle is the leader of the worldMizzle is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

MOAR PICTARS
 Old 05-15-2010, 07:21 AM   #183

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

^^^ I second this motion
 Old 05-15-2010, 02:24 PM   #184

Not Ranked  0 score     

no pics for a while from me, i fuqd the synchros in my tranny. fml a week before i deploy too. said take a few weeks!
 Old 05-16-2010, 10:03 AM   #185

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

^^DENM that suck!!!!
 Old 05-20-2010, 01:43 PM   #186

himynameisevan will become famous soon enough
Groaned at 6 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

After viewing this thread and seeing that CWP with the grids and all the other sick ass offsets I think I'm gonna dump my highway racer plans for the clean look
himynameisevan is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-20-2010, 08:13 PM   #187

Not Ranked  0 score     

I made a connection.

This has been my favorite MS3 for the past year or so

Then I saw the CPW in this thread, and it became my new favorite MS3. Ever.
But they're the same car. Same plates. This guy has some fckin style

Anyways...
misiu9408 and eddielo like this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roszko For This Useful Post:
eddielo (09-24-2012), lifeownedme (09-26-2011)
 Old 05-20-2010, 09:40 PM   #188

romeox929 has much to be proud ofromeox929 has much to be proud ofromeox929 has much to be proud ofromeox929 has much to be proud ofromeox929 has much to be proud ofromeox929 has much to be proud ofromeox929 has much to be proud ofromeox929 has much to be proud ofromeox929 has much to be proud ofromeox929 has much to be proud of
Groans: 4
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

funny how he chose to relocate his license plate right over his FMIC.

-cookie cutter mods-
romeox929 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-20-2010, 11:30 PM   #189

Not Ranked  0 score     

@romeox929

Didn't you get the memo? Form > function, that's why we stretch tires to the point where they might blow off the rim and throw our scrub radius so far off the charts that besides increasing steering effort, ridiculous bump-steer and a turning radius akin to a 1970's Cadillac, we're not worried about the thought of snapping a ball joint in half.

I mean, it still looks sexy, right?
 Old 05-22-2010, 05:33 AM   #190

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

got 2 new picx for u guys

Last edited by speedyhans; 05-22-2010 at 11:54 AM.
speedyhans is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-22-2010, 02:17 PM   #191

nycMS3 is the leader of the worldnycMS3 is the leader of the worldnycMS3 is the leader of the worldnycMS3 is the leader of the worldnycMS3 is the leader of the worldnycMS3 is the leader of the worldnycMS3 is the leader of the worldnycMS3 is the leader of the worldnycMS3 is the leader of the worldnycMS3 is the leader of the worldnycMS3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,811 Times in 423 Posts
Groans: 129
Groaned at 18 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

^^ so fresh!

I want those rims but in silver. Can I ask where you got em from?

09 MS3 tuned by Nishan
nycMS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-22-2010, 11:35 PM   #192

silversurfer3 has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer3 has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer3 has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer3 has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer3 has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer3 has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer3 has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer3 has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer3 has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer3 has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer3 has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 52
Groaned at 26 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

My favorite cwp evaarr

Rota wheel whore #1
MOdS list
shaved with a razor moldings (EDGE cream)~de-BaGEd FTW~
painted StoCk wheels secret color ~ rattl;e caned RooF~ jdm painted brake conversion~ clear tint ~ light weight black hood and trunk with wing option ~ japanese amber side markers/ running lights ~ tw0 light weight car seats ~ shifter weight reduction ~ stock recaros with red stitching ~ mp3 mazda stereo

for sale: ms3 transmission second gear is worn out. Perfect if you want to Upgrade it or if you don't want to have any down time if you're trans is messed up!
PM me with offers
silversurfer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to silversurfer3 For This Useful Post:
madvillain (05-22-2010)
 Old 05-22-2010, 11:38 PM   #193

madvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the world
Thanked 23,992 Times in 1,708 Posts
Groans: 78
Groaned at 17 Times in 15 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

OH that rear camber gives me a woody.
madvillain is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-22-2010, 11:52 PM   #194

silversurfer3 has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer3 has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer3 has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer3 has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer3 has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer3 has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer3 has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer3 has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer3 has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer3 has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer3 has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 52
Groaned at 26 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

That set up is storage now.
On to the new.

What they look like with 275/35/18
18x9.5 +18
more pics tomorrow with new tire setup

Rota wheel whore #1
MOdS list
shaved with a razor moldings (EDGE cream)~de-BaGEd FTW~
painted StoCk wheels secret color ~ rattl;e caned RooF~ jdm painted brake conversion~ clear tint ~ light weight black hood and trunk with wing option ~ japanese amber side markers/ running lights ~ tw0 light weight car seats ~ shifter weight reduction ~ stock recaros with red stitching ~ mp3 mazda stereo

for sale: ms3 transmission second gear is worn out. Perfect if you want to Upgrade it or if you don't want to have any down time if you're trans is messed up!
PM me with offers

Last edited by silversurfer3; 05-22-2010 at 11:52 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
silversurfer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-23-2010, 03:34 AM   #195

tigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the world
Groaned at 13 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

That rear camber... is... ridiculous.
 Old 05-23-2010, 06:12 AM   #196

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by skHTE View Post
^^ so fresh!

I want those rims but in silver. Can I ask where you got em from?
lol ebay!
 Old 05-23-2010, 07:33 AM   #197

retrobmx63 is the leader of the worldretrobmx63 is the leader of the worldretrobmx63 is the leader of the worldretrobmx63 is the leader of the worldretrobmx63 is the leader of the worldretrobmx63 is the leader of the worldretrobmx63 is the leader of the worldretrobmx63 is the leader of the worldretrobmx63 is the leader of the worldretrobmx63 is the leader of the worldretrobmx63 is the leader of the world
Groans: 6
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by tigermack View Post
I guess I haven't posted my new dd wheels on here.

What wheels are these?

Hey, do my fingers smell like your mother?
retrobmx63 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-23-2010, 09:51 AM   #198

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

SSR
 Old 05-24-2010, 02:48 AM   #199

tigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the worldtigermack is the leader of the world
Groaned at 13 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Yes.
 Old 05-25-2010, 11:30 AM   #200

doubleflusher has disabled reputation
Thanked 302,952 Times in 13,565 Posts
Groans: 1,443
Groaned at 329 Times in 304 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I have another thread, Freshly powder coated EVO X wheels, but I'll post here too.

EVO X GSR wheels. 18 x 8.5 +38
Yokohama Advan A13c 245/40-18

Stock height and the rear fenders are rolled, yet I still rub on hard bumps. FML!

I need to eliminate the rub.

Stock shocks have hardly any compression dampening.

Beanfab / Tuned by Nishan
doubleflusher is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doubleflusher For This Useful Post:
madvillain (05-25-2010), shpankey (02-11-2011)

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/forum/f319/official-aggressive-offset-thread-40254/
Posted By For Type Date
Mazda MAZDASPEED3 tuning wheels 17x9.5, ET +38, tire size / R17. 17x9.0 ET+45 This thread Refback 11-12-2015 12:03 PM
Best stancenation. Every City & Every State | searchsaving.com This thread Refback 12-20-2012 10:36 AM
Question on Durability of ROTA Wheels? | CustomPinoyRides.com - Pinoy Pride In Our Rides! This thread Refback 11-24-2012 12:24 AM
[WA] How much does a polar bear weigh ...? - Page 2 This thread Refback 01-25-2012 03:27 PM
[WA] How much does a polar bear weigh ...? This thread Pingback 05-24-2011 07:22 AM