register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Wheels & Tires

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Wheels & Tires HaveMazdaSpeed 3 - Wheels & Tires - Have a question about wheels or tires? Need a calculator to figure out offsets? We have them in here

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 11-18-2008, 01:28 AM   #1

madvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the world
Thanked 23,994 Times in 1,710 Posts
Groans: 78
Groaned at 17 Times in 15 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default PICTURES OF 18x9 +30 & 245/35/18 tires MOUNTED

[Precision 5557 T4 flanged Journal Bearing Turbo][Race Roots Ceramic Coated T4 Manifold][Race Roots 3" V-Band Catless Downpipe][Race Roots Under-Car FMIC kit][CXracing 18"x31"x3" IC Core][Tial 44mm EWG With 0.9Bar Spring][Cobb AP][Full Str33tunit Mount Set][Madvillain 4" Inlet/Intake][Cp-e xcelXL Maf Housing][Devilsown Meth Injection Kit][HKS Ignition Amplifier][Cp-e Catback Exhaust][HKS bov][PTP IM Spacer][Whoosh EGR Delete][AEM Digital Boost Gauge][Matt Damond OCC Kit][Trunk Mounted Optima Battery with KnuKonceptz Kit][Madvillain ECU box][TWM Short Shifter][BC Coilovers][Cobb Rear Sway Bar][Falken Azenis rt615's][Eibach Pro 25mm Spacers]
madvillain is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-18-2008, 01:31 AM   #2

Silver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the world
Groans: 24
Groaned at 81 Times in 33 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Meh...excessive. The wheels look huge, but they start to look a little out of place. Reminds me of Civics with 13" wire wheels stickin outside of the body.

Some 18x8's with those same tires may have looked just as good. The rim protector on the tire is practically in the air. I'm surprised the tire shop didn't say anything about an uncomfortable fit on the tires? And they don't rub??
2011 LSM Mazdaspeed 3 Sport w/tech pkg - sold
Silver Ecstasy is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-18-2008, 01:35 AM   #3

madvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

with the coils set this low, this car is far away from comfortable. im going to the body shop tomorrow to see what i can do with the fenders, and yes i am rubbing in the rear, but not as bad as you'd think. im just stoked to be doing something different.
[Precision 5557 T4 flanged Journal Bearing Turbo][Race Roots Ceramic Coated T4 Manifold][Race Roots 3" V-Band Catless Downpipe][Race Roots Under-Car FMIC kit][CXracing 18"x31"x3" IC Core][Tial 44mm EWG With 0.9Bar Spring][Cobb AP][Full Str33tunit Mount Set][Madvillain 4" Inlet/Intake][Cp-e xcelXL Maf Housing][Devilsown Meth Injection Kit][HKS Ignition Amplifier][Cp-e Catback Exhaust][HKS bov][PTP IM Spacer][Whoosh EGR Delete][AEM Digital Boost Gauge][Matt Damond OCC Kit][Trunk Mounted Optima Battery with KnuKonceptz Kit][Madvillain ECU box][TWM Short Shifter][BC Coilovers][Cobb Rear Sway Bar][Falken Azenis rt615's][Eibach Pro 25mm Spacers]
 Old 11-18-2008, 02:21 AM   #4
Eatin' Your Tuna

Haltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the world
Thanked 41,995 Times in 8,188 Posts
Groans: 244
Groaned at 329 Times in 243 Posts

Its really not that bad looking, but wow, 30 offset is really sitting out there. I think you would of liked a 18X8.5 with 255s on there.

See if they can do some fender flares. Would look pretty badass i think.

Originally Posted by Mazda3Revolution
An intro thread on MSF is like your first day at a State Corrections facility. "Your gonna get tested".
MSF -The HARDCORE Of Mazda High Performance Tech!
Flex Limited Ecoboost - Not Stock

Gen1 MS3 - COBB FMIC V2.0 | COBB SRI | COBB AP Stage 2 W/MSF_V1.08y | COBB 3" Downpipe | COBB CBE | Devil's Own Stage 2 Meth Injection | AST 4300 Coilovers | Haltech Fuel Pump Internals | Rota Torque 18x8 w/ 235/40/18 | ACT 6 PUCK Sprung/Streetlite
Haltech is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-18-2008, 04:34 AM   #5

CMESCOOT is the leader of the worldCMESCOOT is the leader of the worldCMESCOOT is the leader of the worldCMESCOOT is the leader of the worldCMESCOOT is the leader of the worldCMESCOOT is the leader of the worldCMESCOOT is the leader of the worldCMESCOOT is the leader of the worldCMESCOOT is the leader of the worldCMESCOOT is the leader of the worldCMESCOOT is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,902 Times in 94 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

255's? Holy moly!

Making the world a safer place one Taliban at a time.

Arias 8.8:1 Pistons - Pauter rods - Balance Shaft Delete - ARP Head Studs - Street Unit Rear Motor Mount - TurboXS Hybrid BOV - TurboXS Downpipe - - TurboXS FMIC - CP-E CAI - Custom Built/ported and polished Turbo and Wastegate - CP-E Engine Management - Upgraded high pressure fuel pump - PG Turbo Exhaust manifold - PG Dash mount gauge pod - Cooling Mist Progressive Methanol Injection - Apexi TT - VEI gauges (oil pressure, boost ) - Dashhawk -LaminX Fog lights - H&R Sport Springs - Cobb Rear Sway Bar - Tenzo DC-s wrapped in Nitto InVo's - TWM short throw shifter and bushings
CMESCOOT is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-18-2008, 05:11 AM   #6

Lymerock is the leader of the worldLymerock is the leader of the worldLymerock is the leader of the worldLymerock is the leader of the worldLymerock is the leader of the worldLymerock is the leader of the worldLymerock is the leader of the worldLymerock is the leader of the worldLymerock is the leader of the worldLymerock is the leader of the worldLymerock is the leader of the world
Thanked 7,483 Times in 221 Posts
Groans: 13
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

may your parallel parking along curbs skill remain strong
those wheels look like they were taken from an 08 sti
Lymerock is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-18-2008, 06:54 AM   #7

TurboDreams is the leader of the worldTurboDreams is the leader of the worldTurboDreams is the leader of the worldTurboDreams is the leader of the worldTurboDreams is the leader of the worldTurboDreams is the leader of the worldTurboDreams is the leader of the worldTurboDreams is the leader of the worldTurboDreams is the leader of the worldTurboDreams is the leader of the worldTurboDreams is the leader of the world
Groans: 27
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

i think the stance is awesome..coming from a vw background

America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed. -Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936
TurboDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-18-2008, 07:04 AM   #8

Hank3 is the leader of the worldHank3 is the leader of the worldHank3 is the leader of the worldHank3 is the leader of the worldHank3 is the leader of the worldHank3 is the leader of the worldHank3 is the leader of the worldHank3 is the leader of the worldHank3 is the leader of the worldHank3 is the leader of the worldHank3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Rim design looks great. Are they the Rota Tarmac 3s? Not a huge fan of tires being stretched. Are you turning the other set of wheels into spares?
Hank3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-18-2008, 07:21 AM   #9

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

fender flares are at the end of the list of things to do, theyre still a possibility but im going to see what i can do with the fenders before doing that, because they havent even been rolled at all, and im only rubbing in the rear.

and the tires aren't really that stretched, i wish i would have gone with 255's or 265's but i was afraid of strut clearance, next time.

theyre the rota g-force, the fake advan RS's, and no the charcoal wheels will be for sale in a couple days, let me know if anybody is interested!
 Old 11-18-2008, 08:06 AM   #10
MPS

MPS has much to be proud ofMPS has much to be proud ofMPS has much to be proud ofMPS has much to be proud ofMPS has much to be proud ofMPS has much to be proud ofMPS has much to be proud ofMPS has much to be proud ofMPS has much to be proud ofMPS has much to be proud of
Groans: 14
Groaned at 16 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

can i please get some more frontal nudity shots of that FMIC
i think i likes with out the grill
plus it will help me allot with my jammers =)

Originally Posted by Laloosh
u see, u cant even handle a picture, let alone the real thing
MPS is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-18-2008, 08:13 AM   #11

andre0121 has a reputation beyond reputeandre0121 has a reputation beyond reputeandre0121 has a reputation beyond reputeandre0121 has a reputation beyond reputeandre0121 has a reputation beyond reputeandre0121 has a reputation beyond reputeandre0121 has a reputation beyond reputeandre0121 has a reputation beyond reputeandre0121 has a reputation beyond reputeandre0121 has a reputation beyond reputeandre0121 has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 0
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

im in love thats the only thing i hate about the ms3, not been able to get that wide rim look like in evos or subbies
andre0121 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-18-2008, 08:14 AM   #12

BlackMS3 is the leader of the worldBlackMS3 is the leader of the worldBlackMS3 is the leader of the worldBlackMS3 is the leader of the worldBlackMS3 is the leader of the worldBlackMS3 is the leader of the worldBlackMS3 is the leader of the worldBlackMS3 is the leader of the worldBlackMS3 is the leader of the worldBlackMS3 is the leader of the worldBlackMS3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 7
Groaned at 13 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I think it looks freakin badass!!!

Nice man!!!
 Old 11-18-2008, 08:16 AM   #13

Silver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the worldSilver Ecstasy is the leader of the world
Groans: 24
Groaned at 81 Times in 33 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Let me correct myself, I still think it looks bad ass. I was only being critical over certain things here and there.
2011 LSM Mazdaspeed 3 Sport w/tech pkg - sold
Silver Ecstasy is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-18-2008, 09:07 AM   #14

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Silver Ecstasy View Post
Let me correct myself, I still think it looks bad ass. I was only being critical over certain things here and there.
haha thanks man, i appreciate it. it is a pretty aggressive setup..
 Old 11-18-2008, 10:50 AM   #15
Banned

Buildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,138 Times in 576 Posts
Groans: 213
Groaned at 274 Times in 187 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Looks good! I should have went 18x9 instead of 17x9 =( oh well. I thought they were the advan rgII's lol I love those rims. Just roll your fenders then you shouldn't rub anymore.. I don't rub anymore =)
Buildabong is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-18-2008, 11:04 AM   #16

gsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,678 Times in 712 Posts
Groans: 102
Groaned at 232 Times in 155 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

kinda big but looks tight! I kinda even like the stealth black wheels better..
 Old 11-18-2008, 11:22 AM   #17

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

the stealth black wheels will be for sale soon =) ill take some close-ups of them when the time comes, but if anyones interested let me know! ill make an early-bird special on them.
 Old 11-18-2008, 11:56 AM   #18

bnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,379 Times in 530 Posts
Groans: 5
Not Ranked  0 score     

I think the rims look nice, but would rather have gone with a 18x8.5 on 45 or 48 offset. Wheeldude has them available and I've been eyeing them for quite a while.
2013 Ford Focus SE - Sold!
1986 Porsche 944 Turbo - Sold!
2002 BMW M3 - Sold!
2014 Mustang GT 5.0 Track Pack
1974 GMC Super Custom 1500 built 350/TH400 3200 stall
bnoon is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-18-2008, 12:48 PM   #19
Banned

Buildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

why are people afraid to go 9 wide? Someone down here is going 9.5 wide soon =)
 Old 11-18-2008, 12:53 PM   #20

MazdaMan13 is a splendid one to beholdMazdaMan13 is a splendid one to beholdMazdaMan13 is a splendid one to beholdMazdaMan13 is a splendid one to beholdMazdaMan13 is a splendid one to beholdMazdaMan13 is a splendid one to beholdMazdaMan13 is a splendid one to beholdMazdaMan13 is a splendid one to behold
Groans: 3
Not Ranked  0 score     

damn those look nice i'm gonna be broke indefinately with all the things i'm looking to buy lol
MazdaMan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-18-2008, 01:32 PM   #21

Super X is just really niceSuper X is just really niceSuper X is just really niceSuper X is just really nice
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Looks great bro (but I told you that already on the other board).

Originally Posted by Buildabong View Post
Cause everyone likes to follow the next guy around here. Its a shame I tell you..
 Old 11-18-2008, 02:57 PM   #22

bnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

If I could find some 18x9 with 48-50 offset, I'd be on board.
DailyDoseOfCrunk likes this.
2002 BMW M3 - Sold!
 Old 11-18-2008, 03:22 PM   #23
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

advans they have them works I think might and some enkis
 Old 11-18-2008, 03:54 PM   #24

Not Ranked  0 score     

advans they have them works I think might and some enkis
Someone smokes the pot and makes posts. Damn dude! Understand you not and dyslexic am I!!!
2002 BMW M3 - Sold!
 Old 11-18-2008, 03:54 PM   #25

mdogg is the leader of the worldmdogg is the leader of the worldmdogg is the leader of the worldmdogg is the leader of the worldmdogg is the leader of the worldmdogg is the leader of the worldmdogg is the leader of the worldmdogg is the leader of the worldmdogg is the leader of the worldmdogg is the leader of the worldmdogg is the leader of the world
Groans: 86
Groaned at 36 Times in 25 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

not my cup of tea.... they just stick out too much to be good for appearance. If they were tucked, they would be nice for sure...
 Old 11-18-2008, 04:47 PM   #26

saitek is the leader of the worldsaitek is the leader of the worldsaitek is the leader of the worldsaitek is the leader of the worldsaitek is the leader of the worldsaitek is the leader of the worldsaitek is the leader of the worldsaitek is the leader of the worldsaitek is the leader of the worldsaitek is the leader of the worldsaitek is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Car looks good from a side profile. I agree the offset is killing the look.

I'd be afraid to take the corners hard, it looks like you might roll on to the rim. 245s on 17x9s look fine, probably the taller sidewall.
saitek is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-18-2008, 06:25 PM   #27

lidokrantz is the leader of the worldlidokrantz is the leader of the worldlidokrantz is the leader of the worldlidokrantz is the leader of the worldlidokrantz is the leader of the worldlidokrantz is the leader of the worldlidokrantz is the leader of the worldlidokrantz is the leader of the worldlidokrantz is the leader of the worldlidokrantz is the leader of the worldlidokrantz is the leader of the world
Groans: 15
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

if it was 18x8 with 45-48 offset and 235 or 245 tires it would be a better fit. If the fenders or wheel well was large enough for the tires to be in there not sticking out it would of been perfect. I love how the Advans look on the EVO with a deep offset, but for the Speed3 its a bit too much IMO, although as mentioned looks hot!! My tires looked stretched at the moment, so new ones are in the near future.
Current.. 2009 BMW 135i Twin Turbo, Sedonna Red Metallic, M Sport Pkg, Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg with heated seats, Xenons,M Sport steering wheel, BMW Factory Sport Exhaust..300hp, 300 Tq.. in reality..320 hp 320 tq stock
SOON: BMS JB3....tune, ICarbon rear diffuser, ....all under warranty...
Past/Sold...2007 MazdaSpeed3,CP-E TBE, CAI, Advan Rs Gunmetal, TWM STS with bushings TWM Desert Eagle shift knob,, Defi Amber boost gauge, HKS BOV with CP-E flange..also tried CP-E Nano SRI (MazdaSpeed CAI, Rota TQ Hyperblack, are FOR SALE 4 months old)
lidokrantz is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-18-2008, 09:00 PM   #28
Banned

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by bnoon View Post
Someone smokes the pot and makes posts. Damn dude! Understand you not and dyslexic am I!!!
sorry i dont use "," when im on my iphone or "." lol i feel like its a waste of my time =D
 Old 11-18-2008, 09:51 PM   #29

bf360 is the leader of the worldbf360 is the leader of the worldbf360 is the leader of the worldbf360 is the leader of the worldbf360 is the leader of the worldbf360 is the leader of the worldbf360 is the leader of the worldbf360 is the leader of the worldbf360 is the leader of the worldbf360 is the leader of the worldbf360 is the leader of the world
Groans: 11
Groaned at 42 Times in 35 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

soo whats the plan to make these fit better, rolling first?
bf360 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-18-2008, 10:14 PM   #30

Renzokuken is the leader of the worldRenzokuken is the leader of the worldRenzokuken is the leader of the worldRenzokuken is the leader of the worldRenzokuken is the leader of the worldRenzokuken is the leader of the worldRenzokuken is the leader of the worldRenzokuken is the leader of the worldRenzokuken is the leader of the worldRenzokuken is the leader of the worldRenzokuken is the leader of the world
Groans: 21
Groaned at 14 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by mdogg View Post
not my cup of tea.... they just stick out too much to be good for appearance. If they were tucked, they would be nice for sure...
Same for me too. Needs flares. Looks out of place that far out.
1990 Totoya Corrolla DX TRD limited edition w/ Back to the future Delorian body kit/ K&N snorkel inlet ram-air intake/ Mazdaspeed T3/T4 turbo-supercharged hybrid 5 PSI and many more mods. 11.92 @120 MPH
Renzokuken is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-18-2008, 10:21 PM   #31

atomicms3 is the leader of the worldatomicms3 is the leader of the worldatomicms3 is the leader of the worldatomicms3 is the leader of the worldatomicms3 is the leader of the worldatomicms3 is the leader of the worldatomicms3 is the leader of the worldatomicms3 is the leader of the worldatomicms3 is the leader of the worldatomicms3 is the leader of the worldatomicms3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 19
Groaned at 14 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Man, I love stretched tires, especially on VWs... but I'm not so sure about on the Mazda. Props, though!

(Not my corrado, but a good example of what I'm talking about... and it's a snowplow, just like my old Jetta!)

Old 11-18-2008, 10:55 PM   #32

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

haha what the heck! the tires are baaarely stretched. but thanks for the compliments guys, and yes, some more body work will be happening tomorrow and hopefully resolve the remaining rubbing issues.
 Old 11-19-2008, 02:01 AM   #33

speed3 has a brilliant futurespeed3 has a brilliant futurespeed3 has a brilliant futurespeed3 has a brilliant futurespeed3 has a brilliant futurespeed3 has a brilliant futurespeed3 has a brilliant futurespeed3 has a brilliant futurespeed3 has a brilliant futurespeed3 has a brilliant futurespeed3 has a brilliant future
Groans: 56
Groaned at 43 Times in 21 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

how is your steering response?
 Old 11-19-2008, 05:11 AM   #34

wisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond reputewisniaPl has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

i love corrados.....
wisniaPl is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-19-2008, 06:58 AM   #35

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by speed3 View Post
how is your steering response?
they were only thrown on for a minute or two for a test fit/drive, ill have a better answer for you tomorrow when they're on for good!
 Old 11-19-2008, 07:29 AM   #36
Banned

y2kc0wb0y is the leader of the worldy2kc0wb0y is the leader of the worldy2kc0wb0y is the leader of the worldy2kc0wb0y is the leader of the worldy2kc0wb0y is the leader of the worldy2kc0wb0y is the leader of the worldy2kc0wb0y is the leader of the worldy2kc0wb0y is the leader of the worldy2kc0wb0y is the leader of the worldy2kc0wb0y is the leader of the worldy2kc0wb0y is the leader of the world
Groans: 18
Groaned at 21 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'm such a pus when it comes to taking chances like this....That said, I really like the out come. Some negative camber should help with the rub.
y2kc0wb0y is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-19-2008, 08:41 AM   #37
Eatin' Your Tuna

Haltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the world
Thanked 41,995 Times in 8,188 Posts
Groans: 244
Groaned at 329 Times in 243 Posts

Originally Posted by atomicms3 View Post
Man, I love stretched tires, especially on VWs... but I'm not so sure about on the Mazda. Props, though!

(Not my corrado, but a good example of what I'm talking about... and it's a snowplow, just like my old Jetta!)

Ugh, gag... got the cholo lookin going on eh?

Originally Posted by Mazda3Revolution
An intro thread on MSF is like your first day at a State Corrections facility. "Your gonna get tested".
MSF -The HARDCORE Of Mazda High Performance Tech!
Flex Limited Ecoboost - Not Stock

Gen1 MS3 - COBB FMIC V2.0 | COBB SRI | COBB AP Stage 2 W/MSF_V1.08y | COBB 3" Downpipe | COBB CBE | Devil's Own Stage 2 Meth Injection | AST 4300 Coilovers | Haltech Fuel Pump Internals | Rota Torque 18x8 w/ 235/40/18 | ACT 6 PUCK Sprung/Streetlite
Haltech is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-19-2008, 08:53 AM   #38

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by y2kc0wb0y View Post
I'm such a pus when it comes to taking chances like this....That said, I really like the out come. Some negative camber should help with the rub.
thats why i got the fake ones, cause if i blew all that money on the real things and they didn't fit, i would have been fucked. i was stuck on this wheel, had they only made 18x10, i probably would have bought them. not really, but you know what i mean.

im still envious as hell of your advans
 Old 11-19-2008, 10:40 AM   #39

b-ron has much to be proud ofb-ron has much to be proud ofb-ron has much to be proud ofb-ron has much to be proud ofb-ron has much to be proud ofb-ron has much to be proud ofb-ron has much to be proud ofb-ron has much to be proud ofb-ron has much to be proud ofb-ron has much to be proud of
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

thats sexy!!!!!! im rubbing in the rear with a 48+ offset 7.5 with my fenders some wat rolled lol i can only imagine what it would be like with 30+

i think it looks hot way to try some thing new
 Old 11-19-2008, 02:15 PM   #40

m4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,015 Times in 1,768 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 24 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

i scrolled to the second pic, and i was like "fvck"

vaaarryy naaaiiiice
SOLD//2014 Mustang GT// Brembos - Bob's Can - SCT X4 - MGW - GT500 Quad-tip Axle back - Vorshlag Street Pro - Ford K Springs - BMR PHB

2007 MS6 w/ Cheez

// COBB V3 AP // Corksport CTS4
// HKS Ignition // SURE ID300 MAF // COBB TIP // CXRacing FMIC // PTP BSD // PTP Windage Tray // PTP TIG // KMD V2.1 CDFP Internals // HD Coil Packs //
Corksport DP // TurboXS RP // CP-e 3" Single Cat-back // Bilstein Shocks & H&R Springs // DSS Axle // TSW Interlagos 19x8 +35 // 235/35 Rubber
// Defi Red Racer // Block8head Defrost Pod // DDM 3k Fogs & 6k Lowbeams // Custom iPod Integration Hackjob //
m4tic is offline   Reply With Quote