register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Wheels & Tires

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Wheels & Tires HaveMazdaSpeed 3 - Wheels & Tires - Have a question about wheels or tires? Need a calculator to figure out offsets? We have them in here

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 11-19-2008, 06:40 PM   #41

slo4now has a reputation beyond reputeslo4now has a reputation beyond reputeslo4now has a reputation beyond reputeslo4now has a reputation beyond reputeslo4now has a reputation beyond reputeslo4now has a reputation beyond reputeslo4now has a reputation beyond reputeslo4now has a reputation beyond reputeslo4now has a reputation beyond reputeslo4now has a reputation beyond reputeslo4now has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 0
Groaned at 24 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Dont like, all you need now is a hydralic system on there, btw your
front left tire is facing the wrong way, look at the tread pattern.
slo4now is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-20-2008, 01:06 AM   #42

madvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the world
Thanked 23,994 Times in 1,710 Posts
Groans: 78
Groaned at 17 Times in 15 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

the wheels were just thrown on there for some pictures and a cruise around the block, theyre on correctly now haha.

thanks for the compliments [most of you], and just as an update, i rolled the shit out of my rears, and i still rubbed, so i had to raise my coilsss in the rear, which im pretty bummed about. i will post some pictures tomorrow!
[Precision 5557 T4 flanged Journal Bearing Turbo][Race Roots Ceramic Coated T4 Manifold][Race Roots 3" V-Band Catless Downpipe][Race Roots Under-Car FMIC kit][CXracing 18"x31"x3" IC Core][Tial 44mm EWG With 0.9Bar Spring][Cobb AP][Full Str33tunit Mount Set][Madvillain 4" Inlet/Intake][Cp-e xcelXL Maf Housing][Devilsown Meth Injection Kit][HKS Ignition Amplifier][Cp-e Catback Exhaust][HKS bov][PTP IM Spacer][Whoosh EGR Delete][AEM Digital Boost Gauge][Matt Damond OCC Kit][Trunk Mounted Optima Battery with KnuKonceptz Kit][Madvillain ECU box][TWM Short Shifter][BC Coilovers][Cobb Rear Sway Bar][Falken Azenis rt615's][Eibach Pro 25mm Spacers]
madvillain is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-20-2008, 01:57 PM   #43
Banned

Yahdy Ras is a splendid one to beholdYahdy Ras is a splendid one to beholdYahdy Ras is a splendid one to beholdYahdy Ras is a splendid one to beholdYahdy Ras is a splendid one to beholdYahdy Ras is a splendid one to beholdYahdy Ras is a splendid one to behold
Groans: 3
Groaned at 14 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by bnoon View Post
I think the rims look nice, but would rather have gone with a 18x8.5 on 45 or 48 offset. Wheeldude has them available and I've been eyeing them for quite a while.

I agree...the 18x8.5 with 48 offset would be dope...best fit i think.
Yahdy Ras is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-21-2008, 07:53 PM   #44

bf360 is the leader of the worldbf360 is the leader of the worldbf360 is the leader of the worldbf360 is the leader of the worldbf360 is the leader of the worldbf360 is the leader of the worldbf360 is the leader of the worldbf360 is the leader of the worldbf360 is the leader of the worldbf360 is the leader of the worldbf360 is the leader of the world
Groans: 11
Groaned at 42 Times in 35 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

any new pics?
bf360 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-21-2008, 08:32 PM   #45
Axle Breaker

jmhinkle is the leader of the worldjmhinkle is the leader of the worldjmhinkle is the leader of the worldjmhinkle is the leader of the worldjmhinkle is the leader of the worldjmhinkle is the leader of the worldjmhinkle is the leader of the worldjmhinkle is the leader of the worldjmhinkle is the leader of the worldjmhinkle is the leader of the worldjmhinkle is the leader of the world
Thanked 7,621 Times in 2,782 Posts
Groans: 162
Groaned at 28 Times in 16 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by bf360 View Post
any new pics?
Let's hope not. First ones were enough and then the VW ones made me throw up in my mouth. Tires are too short and offset is wrong just so he can lower the car enough to pick lettuce while driving. Dat B illn' yo.
 Old 11-21-2008, 09:45 PM   #46

madvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by bf360 View Post
any new pics?
tomorrow
[Precision 5557 T4 flanged Journal Bearing Turbo][Race Roots Ceramic Coated T4 Manifold][Race Roots 3" V-Band Catless Downpipe][Race Roots Under-Car FMIC kit][CXracing 18"x31"x3" IC Core][Tial 44mm EWG With 0.9Bar Spring][Cobb AP][Full Str33tunit Mount Set][Madvillain 4" Inlet/Intake][Cp-e xcelXL Maf Housing][Devilsown Meth Injection Kit][HKS Ignition Amplifier][Cp-e Catback Exhaust][HKS bov][PTP IM Spacer][Whoosh EGR Delete][AEM Digital Boost Gauge][Matt Damond OCC Kit][Trunk Mounted Optima Battery with KnuKonceptz Kit][Madvillain ECU box][TWM Short Shifter][BC Coilovers][Cobb Rear Sway Bar][Falken Azenis rt615's][Eibach Pro 25mm Spacers]
 Old 11-22-2008, 10:59 AM   #47

Case is an unknown quantity at this point
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

full credit for a) doing something that I haven't seen yet with that size wheel on a MS3, and b) the post with all the pictures from every angle.

I really like the look of the gold wheels on a black car. the tires bulging past the fenders is too aggressive for my taste but if you can work out a way to flare out the fenders a little it will be completely badass. no idea how you do it and I'm sure it's expensive. i do think that the car needs wider tires. improves the look dramatically.
Case is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-22-2008, 04:23 PM   #48

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

The Following User Says Thank You to madvillain For This Useful Post:
boost_me (11-29-2008)
 Old 11-22-2008, 04:42 PM   #49

Lymerock is the leader of the worldLymerock is the leader of the worldLymerock is the leader of the worldLymerock is the leader of the worldLymerock is the leader of the worldLymerock is the leader of the worldLymerock is the leader of the worldLymerock is the leader of the worldLymerock is the leader of the worldLymerock is the leader of the worldLymerock is the leader of the world
Thanked 7,483 Times in 221 Posts
Groans: 13
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

ono!
you didnt blur out your license plate
I am now going to drive to AZ from RI and jack you....

never did understand plate bluring lol

can you put any more camber in the rear? do you have camber links?
id think if you did / \ in the rear, you would clear the fenders
Lymerock is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-22-2008, 04:59 PM   #50

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

honestly i'm not sure, im thinking about it.. the SPC's give you -1.5 degree, but idk. i probably will within the next week.. because i can't stand having the car that high in the rear haha. no rubbing though!
 Old 11-22-2008, 05:05 PM   #51

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/foru...ires-lugs.html
 Old 11-22-2008, 05:09 PM   #52

Grim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the worldGrim is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,006 Times in 316 Posts
Groans: 70
Groaned at 92 Times in 80 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Where did you buy those from?
 Old 11-22-2008, 08:37 PM   #53

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

wheeldood
 Old 11-22-2008, 09:10 PM   #54

bf360 is the leader of the worldbf360 is the leader of the worldbf360 is the leader of the worldbf360 is the leader of the worldbf360 is the leader of the worldbf360 is the leader of the worldbf360 is the leader of the worldbf360 is the leader of the worldbf360 is the leader of the worldbf360 is the leader of the worldbf360 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

looks good, the rear needs help though, dam i wish these wheels fit easier love em
 Old 11-24-2008, 11:42 AM   #55

silversurfer3 has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer3 has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer3 has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer3 has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer3 has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer3 has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer3 has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer3 has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer3 has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer3 has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer3 has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 52
Groaned at 26 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

i like it. I think i will do the same thing but with rotas LOL
silversurfer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-24-2008, 06:26 PM   #56

omgimpaul is an unknown quantity at this point
Not Ranked  0 score     

That looks really good! Way to try something new.
omgimpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-24-2008, 08:52 PM   #57

Ben08MS3 will become famous soon enoughBen08MS3 will become famous soon enough
Groans: 2
Not Ranked  0 score     

I think it looks extremely aggressive.
Ben08MS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-26-2008, 04:51 PM   #58

tunersteve is the leader of the worldtunersteve is the leader of the worldtunersteve is the leader of the worldtunersteve is the leader of the worldtunersteve is the leader of the worldtunersteve is the leader of the worldtunersteve is the leader of the worldtunersteve is the leader of the worldtunersteve is the leader of the worldtunersteve is the leader of the worldtunersteve is the leader of the world
Thanked 7,553 Times in 263 Posts
Groans: 15
Groaned at 11 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I actually like the overall look of this but I think I woul have went with the hyper black color myself. The wheel gap looks good overall.

tunersteve is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-26-2008, 10:55 PM   #59

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

haha i would have loved to get the steel grey, but they weren't in stock, and werent going to be. my only choice was dark dark grey, which is basically black and black with a red lip, and gold. i like the gold a lot more than i thought i would, i don't think its too "blingy"
 Old 11-29-2008, 10:08 AM   #60

7mileshome is the leader of the world7mileshome is the leader of the world7mileshome is the leader of the world7mileshome is the leader of the world7mileshome is the leader of the world7mileshome is the leader of the world7mileshome is the leader of the world7mileshome is the leader of the world7mileshome is the leader of the world7mileshome is the leader of the world7mileshome is the leader of the world
Groans: 10
Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I like the gold and black look. If there was some way to flare the fenders out, those wheels would be perfect, IMO.

2008 Mazdaspeed3 GT Black Mica [sold]
Built motor, Etc.
383 hp 401 tq GTX2867R @ 25 psi
7mileshome is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-29-2008, 05:21 PM   #61

Corzy will become famous soon enough
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by silversurfer3 View Post
i like it. I think i will do the same thing but with rotas LOL
Those are Rota Tarmacs.
Corzy is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-29-2008, 06:17 PM   #62

ispypsi is the leader of the worldispypsi is the leader of the worldispypsi is the leader of the worldispypsi is the leader of the worldispypsi is the leader of the worldispypsi is the leader of the worldispypsi is the leader of the worldispypsi is the leader of the worldispypsi is the leader of the worldispypsi is the leader of the worldispypsi is the leader of the world
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

i like it! i'm not a fan of bronze, but i like the golds!

i've been eyeing the rota SVN's for a while, i really would love to rock the 18x9 +30 they offer, but i want them in matte/flat black and those only come in the bigger sizes i think. i could do silver, but the black would look good on my silver speed 3. that, or i'm looking at a polished/chrome version of something, like work S1, xd9, etc. something with a lip.

the rear stance looks just like my 240 did, i was running some 10" wide wheels with low offset. after i raised it up some to help with ride comfort, the rears stuck out like that, but it grows on you, and a little camber helps.

and fyi, i was running 225's on a 9" wide rim (BFG TA KDW) and they didn't look bad at all, but i think certain models of tires will run wide or run narrow. the 225s i had from BFG probably were almost a 235. i've all but given up on my racing days, so i'll take the aesthetic look for now...and keep the spare set for when i head to sebring or need a 'proper' setup.

i think if you get the alignment settings right, it will look pretty sweet. i'm having visions in my head of a silver ms3 dropped on a set of flat black 18x9 +30 with 235s. throw on a DG lip (left black/unpainted), and a roof rack, and call it a day. maybe smoke the rear 'flectors. [mr herbert family guy]mmmmmmmm[/herbert]
 Old 11-29-2008, 07:19 PM   #63

boost_me is the leader of the worldboost_me is the leader of the worldboost_me is the leader of the worldboost_me is the leader of the worldboost_me is the leader of the worldboost_me is the leader of the worldboost_me is the leader of the worldboost_me is the leader of the worldboost_me is the leader of the worldboost_me is the leader of the worldboost_me is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN i love it! nuff said!

cobb ap stage 2+ maps-mscai-h&r race springs-katz hidkit-forge bpv(blue/2shims)-turbo xs dp/tp-autometer c/f boost guage-235/40/18 falken azenis-ngk colder step plugs-just getting started...
boost_me is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-30-2008, 08:34 AM   #64

7mileshome is the leader of the world7mileshome is the leader of the world7mileshome is the leader of the world7mileshome is the leader of the world7mileshome is the leader of the world7mileshome is the leader of the world7mileshome is the leader of the world7mileshome is the leader of the world7mileshome is the leader of the world7mileshome is the leader of the world7mileshome is the leader of the world
Groans: 10
Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Do you think that a higher offset, like a 40 (18x8)would still have that concave look?

2008 Mazdaspeed3 GT Black Mica [sold]
Built motor, Etc.
383 hp 401 tq GTX2867R @ 25 psi
7mileshome is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-30-2008, 12:53 PM   #65

ispypsi is the leader of the worldispypsi is the leader of the worldispypsi is the leader of the worldispypsi is the leader of the worldispypsi is the leader of the worldispypsi is the leader of the worldispypsi is the leader of the worldispypsi is the leader of the worldispypsi is the leader of the worldispypsi is the leader of the worldispypsi is the leader of the world
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

depends on the wheel. most wheels i know don't start getting concave til you're in the 30 and under offset area. my old wheels were only concave in 9 inch wide, if you got 15mm offset, and 10 inch wide wouldn't be concave unless you got the 12mm offset. (it was a rwd stagger)
7mileshome (11-30-2008)
 Old 11-30-2008, 11:34 PM   #66

sumthaiguy has a brilliant futuresumthaiguy has a brilliant futuresumthaiguy has a brilliant futuresumthaiguy has a brilliant futuresumthaiguy has a brilliant futuresumthaiguy has a brilliant futuresumthaiguy has a brilliant futuresumthaiguy has a brilliant futuresumthaiguy has a brilliant futuresumthaiguy has a brilliant futuresumthaiguy has a brilliant future
Not Ranked  0 score     

NIIICE! haha love the new setup. if you dont mind me asking what were the specs of ur old rims and tires?
sumthaiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-01-2008, 12:55 AM   #67

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

the other rims and tires are 18x7.5, with a 45 offset. heres a bunch of pictures and information about them. PM me if you, or anyone else is interested!

http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/foru...ires-lugs.html
 Old 12-01-2008, 09:13 AM   #68
Speeeeeed

06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world06Speed6 is the leader of the world
Thanked 14,562 Times in 2,807 Posts
Groans: 41
Groaned at 23 Times in 19 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Haltech View Post
Ugh, gag... got the cholo lookin going on eh?
rofl thats what I was thinking.
06Speed6 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-01-2009, 10:18 PM   #69

:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world
Groaned at 34 Times in 27 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

cant c the pics,

"bandwidth exceeded"
 Old 01-04-2009, 08:32 PM   #70

:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world:: Gusto :: is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

okay so question...

every 3mm is = .25"

& i know u can fit a 18x9 w/ a 45mm offset in the rear of the 3.. no probs really... i did it on my mazda3.. + i had a pro-kit on it.. & only had to roll n pull alil...

So by my calculations.. u coulda shoved a 18x9(30et) in the front & a 18x10(45et)in the rear.... Both wheels would have stuck out about the same.... the rear wheels would only be in about .25" more then the fronts.. but know1 would really be able to tell unless u bought something w a SICK rear lip on it... heh..

I mean just to give u a heads up... so yeah...

It would look really really dope!

U could have gone wider in the rear & still achieved the same look that u have now... well.. it would be a wider wheel in the rear.. but you know what im saying...
-----------

TRUST i know what im talking about... heh

====================

U also said your rubbing in the rear...
what is yoru current set up...

i might be able to get it to stop... I had NO RUB in my car.. w/ a 18x9 in the rear of my 3...
 Old 01-04-2009, 09:07 PM   #71
Banned

Buildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the worldBuildabong is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,138 Times in 576 Posts
Groans: 213
Groaned at 274 Times in 187 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

i have 17x9 45mm.. and the backs stick out a little bit and rub hardcore till i rolled my fenders and i was stock suspension now im on sportlines =)
Buildabong is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-05-2009, 12:53 PM   #72

bnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the worldbnoon is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,379 Times in 530 Posts
Groans: 5
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by :: Gusto :: View Post

every 3mm is = .25"
Noooooo, .25" = 6.35mm
2013 Ford Focus SE - Sold!
1986 Porsche 944 Turbo - Sold!
2002 BMW M3 - Sold!
2014 Mustang GT 5.0 Track Pack
1974 GMC Super Custom 1500 built 350/TH400 3200 stall
bnoon is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-05-2009, 01:32 PM   #73

Monstar has a spectacular aura aboutMonstar has a spectacular aura aboutMonstar has a spectacular aura about
Not Ranked  0 score     

Love it. Drop it and tuck em. *Fellow low offset guy*
Monstar is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-11-2009, 08:17 PM   #74

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by bnoon View Post
Noooooo, .25" = 6.35mm
okay .. sorry.. my math is iffy.. heh

either way .. he could of still put a 10" wide wheel in the rear!

=========

Upgrade your rear sway bar...

i only yusta rub in big sweeping on/off ramps - when i was doing like 60+mph.. heh

but that all stopped once i did the f/r mazdaspeed sways.. heh...
 Old 01-13-2009, 09:39 AM   #75
Banned

Yahdy Ras is a splendid one to beholdYahdy Ras is a splendid one to beholdYahdy Ras is a splendid one to beholdYahdy Ras is a splendid one to beholdYahdy Ras is a splendid one to beholdYahdy Ras is a splendid one to beholdYahdy Ras is a splendid one to behold
Groans: 3
Groaned at 14 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Buildabong View Post
i have 17x9 45mm.. and the backs stick out a little bit and rub hardcore till i rolled my fenders and i was stock suspension now im on sportlines =)
got pics?
Yahdy Ras is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-13-2009, 06:50 PM   #76

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Buildabong View Post
no rubbing rolled and lowered? pics?
 Old 01-13-2009, 08:01 PM   #77

travisto is an unknown quantity at this point
Not Ranked  0 score     

Thanks for answering my question!!! Ordering my 18x9" Buddyclub P1 racing II Plus's today. They are a 38 offset so shouldn't quite stick out that far. But your car is sick!!! I wish I knew how to use a damn computer to show you my SCCA Solo Class 1 Mazdaspeed Miata. But I love my Speed 3!!!
travisto is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-19-2009, 06:51 PM   #78
Banned

LandonHemenway is an unknown quantity at this point
Not Ranked  0 score     

My friend has those same wheels on his scion tc, he's sitting on s techs and he's got his tires pulled real hard. That shit is tiiiiiight. Glad to see someone getting on that level. Nice stance!
LandonHemenway is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-19-2009, 07:07 PM   #79

m4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,015 Times in 1,768 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 24 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by :: Gusto :: View Post
u coulda shoved a 18x9(30et) in the front & a 18x10(45et)in the rear....
im sorry but no.... talk about understeer/grip where you dont need it..... tho a suuuper stiff rsb could nullify that

looks --- yes

any useful purpose -- no
SOLD//2014 Mustang GT// Brembos - Bob's Can - SCT X4 - MGW - GT500 Quad-tip Axle back - Vorshlag Street Pro - Ford K Springs - BMR PHB

2007 MS6 w/ Cheez

// COBB V3 AP // Corksport CTS4
// HKS Ignition // SURE ID300 MAF // COBB TIP // CXRacing FMIC // PTP BSD // PTP Windage Tray // PTP TIG // KMD V2.1 CDFP Internals // HD Coil Packs //
Corksport DP // TurboXS RP // CP-e 3" Single Cat-back // Bilstein Shocks & H&R Springs // DSS Axle // TSW Interlagos 19x8 +35 // 235/35 Rubber
// Defi Red Racer // Block8head Defrost Pod // DDM 3k Fogs & 6k Lowbeams // Custom iPod Integration Hackjob //
m4tic is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-19-2009, 08:14 PM   #80

tunersteve is the leader of the worldtunersteve is the leader of the worldtunersteve is the leader of the worldtunersteve is the leader of the worldtunersteve is the leader of the worldtunersteve is the leader of the worldtunersteve is the leader of the worldtunersteve is the leader of the worldtunersteve is the leader of the worldtunersteve is the leader of the worldtunersteve is the leader of the world
Thanked 7,553 Times in 263 Posts
Groans: 15
Groaned at 11 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

You'd be nuts to put at 10" wheel on the back of the MS6. What a waste of money. Stick with 8-8.5" rears for practical applications. 9" looks awesome, but isn't what I'd use for DDing.

tunersteve is offline   Reply With Quote