register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Wheels & Tires

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Wheels & Tires HaveMazdaSpeed 3 - Wheels & Tires - Have a question about wheels or tires? Need a calculator to figure out offsets? We have them in here

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree1Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 08-22-2009, 07:05 PM   #81

speedster815 will become famous soon enough
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I hear rubbing and smell rubber from here..... Not Good.
baardoon (02-05-2013)
 Old 08-22-2009, 07:29 PM   #82

JMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,770 Times in 925 Posts
Groans: 32
Groaned at 19 Times in 15 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I like it. I want to do 19x9's on my MS6 with a good roll and pull.

There's a guy here in Cincinnati running 255's on wide, low-offset wheels on his MS6. They're not even close to fitting - they stick out at least an inch past the fenders.

2009 MS3 GT - Built engine, JBR intake/TIP and short shifter, all engine mounts, Autotech HPFP internals, ETS TMIC, Custom AP tune, Pauter rods, CP pistons, and 6-puck ACT clutch
-GTX2867R Coming Soon
JMEngineer is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-22-2009, 09:24 PM   #83

madvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the world
Thanked 23,994 Times in 1,710 Posts
Groans: 78
Groaned at 17 Times in 15 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

dont do 19x9's. dont do it.
[Precision 5557 T4 flanged Journal Bearing Turbo][Race Roots Ceramic Coated T4 Manifold][Race Roots 3" V-Band Catless Downpipe][Race Roots Under-Car FMIC kit][CXracing 18"x31"x3" IC Core][Tial 44mm EWG With 0.9Bar Spring][Cobb AP][Full Str33tunit Mount Set][Madvillain 4" Inlet/Intake][Cp-e xcelXL Maf Housing][Devilsown Meth Injection Kit][HKS Ignition Amplifier][Cp-e Catback Exhaust][HKS bov][PTP IM Spacer][Whoosh EGR Delete][AEM Digital Boost Gauge][Matt Damond OCC Kit][Trunk Mounted Optima Battery with KnuKonceptz Kit][Madvillain ECU box][TWM Short Shifter][BC Coilovers][Cobb Rear Sway Bar][Falken Azenis rt615's][Eibach Pro 25mm Spacers]
madvillain is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-23-2009, 02:18 AM   #84

JMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

19's just look right on the MS6 -> http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/foru...eed-6-19s.html

And I'm willing to spend the money to get good ones... They'll still be lighter than 90% of the 18's I see people on here with. The 19x9 version of my current rims are still only 18.5lbs

2009 MS3 GT - Built engine, JBR intake/TIP and short shifter, all engine mounts, Autotech HPFP internals, ETS TMIC, Custom AP tune, Pauter rods, CP pistons, and 6-puck ACT clutch
-GTX2867R Coming Soon
 Old 08-23-2009, 04:11 PM   #85

madvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the worldmadvillain is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

no i agree, i think those look awesome. his are 19x8, stick with that, when things get that close that inch makes quite a bit of difference.
[Precision 5557 T4 flanged Journal Bearing Turbo][Race Roots Ceramic Coated T4 Manifold][Race Roots 3" V-Band Catless Downpipe][Race Roots Under-Car FMIC kit][CXracing 18"x31"x3" IC Core][Tial 44mm EWG With 0.9Bar Spring][Cobb AP][Full Str33tunit Mount Set][Madvillain 4" Inlet/Intake][Cp-e xcelXL Maf Housing][Devilsown Meth Injection Kit][HKS Ignition Amplifier][Cp-e Catback Exhaust][HKS bov][PTP IM Spacer][Whoosh EGR Delete][AEM Digital Boost Gauge][Matt Damond OCC Kit][Trunk Mounted Optima Battery with KnuKonceptz Kit][Madvillain ECU box][TWM Short Shifter][BC Coilovers][Cobb Rear Sway Bar][Falken Azenis rt615's][Eibach Pro 25mm Spacers]
 Old 08-28-2009, 08:50 AM   #86

speedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud ofspeedyhans has much to be proud of
Groans: 2
Groaned at 56 Times in 56 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

men im thinking of doing this 18x9, they look so good

my thing if i dont know if i want to go 18x9 or 17x9
 Old 08-28-2009, 05:15 PM   #87

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by speedyhans View Post
men im thinking of doing this 18x9, they look so good

my thing if i dont know if i want to go 18x9 or 17x9
17x9's will be lighter and you shouldn't have to roll your fenders quite as far, plus I think 17's look good on the MS3.

-GTX2867R Coming Soon
 Old 06-19-2010, 09:47 PM   #88

johnnick3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Not Ranked  0 score     

anyone find out how or where to flare the fenders to go all around on 245s or better? I had 245s on the front and found out they were rubbing the struts. Dunlap Dureza stars. Had fenders rolled and the 235s on the rear were shearing when more than one person was in the car. the Dunlaps are the best performance tires and have a good price. plus is there anything other than stiffer anti sway bars and coil-overs to make a bigger difference in handling ?
johnnick3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-19-2010, 09:55 PM   #89

ATAZ has a reputation beyond reputeATAZ has a reputation beyond reputeATAZ has a reputation beyond reputeATAZ has a reputation beyond reputeATAZ has a reputation beyond reputeATAZ has a reputation beyond reputeATAZ has a reputation beyond reputeATAZ has a reputation beyond reputeATAZ has a reputation beyond reputeATAZ has a reputation beyond reputeATAZ has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 3
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

damnnnnn thats sexy! well done sir, really well done.
ATAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-19-2010, 10:45 PM   #90

turbotoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Not Ranked  0 score     

Looks sweet. Thumbs up!
turbotoo is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-20-2010, 11:42 AM   #91

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by johnnick3 View Post
anyone find out how or where to flare the fenders to go all around on 245s or better? I had 245s on the front and found out they were rubbing the struts. Dunlap Dureza stars. Had fenders rolled and the 235s on the rear were shearing when more than one person was in the car. the Dunlaps are the best performance tires and have a good price. plus is there anything other than stiffer anti sway bars and coil-overs to make a bigger difference in handling ?
Does this help?

Old 07-05-2010, 01:18 AM   #92

RepeaterDroid will become famous soon enough
Not Ranked  0 score     

the wheels are beautiful...but i personally dont like your grill
RepeaterDroid is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-05-2010, 02:04 AM   #93

_Toxic_ is the leader of the world_Toxic_ is the leader of the world_Toxic_ is the leader of the world_Toxic_ is the leader of the world_Toxic_ is the leader of the world_Toxic_ is the leader of the world_Toxic_ is the leader of the world_Toxic_ is the leader of the world_Toxic_ is the leader of the world_Toxic_ is the leader of the world_Toxic_ is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,912 Times in 218 Posts
Groans: 35
Groaned at 16 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

NIce rims! i want! Looks great but as said 45 ofset should be better IMO...

K&N Typhoon SRI // Ray Catback Exhaust // Eibach Pro Kit // Tenzo R Type M 18x8 Titanium // 20% Tint all wind

_Toxic_ is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-08-2010, 05:15 PM   #94

EvilMonkey08 is on a distinguished road
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

straight nasty
EvilMonkey08 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-08-2010, 05:43 PM   #95

grantmm is the leader of the worldgrantmm is the leader of the worldgrantmm is the leader of the worldgrantmm is the leader of the worldgrantmm is the leader of the worldgrantmm is the leader of the worldgrantmm is the leader of the worldgrantmm is the leader of the worldgrantmm is the leader of the worldgrantmm is the leader of the worldgrantmm is the leader of the world
Groans: 5
Groaned at 8 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by johnnick3 View Post
If you look for the Volk SE37K thread, I have 245s up front too with no problems.
grantmm is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-13-2010, 07:27 AM   #96
Banned

holeinmypocket is the leader of the worldholeinmypocket is the leader of the worldholeinmypocket is the leader of the worldholeinmypocket is the leader of the worldholeinmypocket is the leader of the worldholeinmypocket is the leader of the worldholeinmypocket is the leader of the worldholeinmypocket is the leader of the worldholeinmypocket is the leader of the worldholeinmypocket is the leader of the worldholeinmypocket is the leader of the world
Groans: 37
Groaned at 10 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

holy shit these look nice..u will need all the extra rubber for your setup
holeinmypocket is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-14-2010, 01:50 PM   #97

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

I no haz these any more. Sold em a year or so ago.
 Old 07-22-2010, 03:48 AM   #98

ZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the worldZoomByU is the leader of the world
Groans: 7
Groaned at 9 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

you get new wheels yet or still stockers? i remember you said wanting the new version of rpf1s....no bueno since your new turbo setup?
ZoomByU is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-24-2010, 02:13 AM   #99

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

yeah im holding off on wheels for now. unexpected turbo costs leave my bank account full of fuck.
 Old 07-24-2010, 02:38 AM   #100
Fuck sushi rolls

rodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the world
Thanked 24,881 Times in 7,894 Posts
Groans: 356
Groaned at 509 Times in 380 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

way to go OP.............. u are officially a beaner

2007 Ms3 3071r fully bolted , retired and sold after 110k miles of abuse

2014 Black Track Pack premium , NA 4lyfe ...AED dyno tuned on E85 466.6whp / 406.8 TQ SAE

rodrigo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rodrigo For This Useful Post:
madvillain (07-24-2010)
 Old 07-24-2010, 11:17 AM   #101

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

YES! VICTORY!