register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Wheels & Tires

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Wheels & Tires HaveMazdaSpeed 3 - Wheels & Tires - Have a question about wheels or tires? Need a calculator to figure out offsets? We have them in here

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 05-08-2008, 08:48 PM   #1

winniep is the leader of the worldwinniep is the leader of the worldwinniep is the leader of the worldwinniep is the leader of the worldwinniep is the leader of the worldwinniep is the leader of the worldwinniep is the leader of the worldwinniep is the leader of the worldwinniep is the leader of the worldwinniep is the leader of the worldwinniep is the leader of the world
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default By popular demand, my Tenzo Type Ms.....

S5000784.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
S5000787.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
S5000761.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
S5000759.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
S5000762.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I didn't like them at first, but now I couldn't see my car without them!
 Old 05-08-2008, 09:19 PM   #2

Davidb is the leader of the worldDavidb is the leader of the worldDavidb is the leader of the worldDavidb is the leader of the worldDavidb is the leader of the worldDavidb is the leader of the worldDavidb is the leader of the worldDavidb is the leader of the worldDavidb is the leader of the worldDavidb is the leader of the worldDavidb is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,288 Times in 34 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Looks good...I like it. Are they lighter then stock? What tire size did you go with?
 Old 05-09-2008, 08:11 PM   #3

winniep is the leader of the worldwinniep is the leader of the worldwinniep is the leader of the worldwinniep is the leader of the worldwinniep is the leader of the worldwinniep is the leader of the worldwinniep is the leader of the worldwinniep is the leader of the worldwinniep is the leader of the worldwinniep is the leader of the worldwinniep is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Davidb View Post
Looks good...I like it. Are they lighter then stock? What tire size did you go with?
The wheels are about 2 1/2 punds lighter than stock each. The tires on the other hand are roughly 6 pounds lighter than stock each . If I am right, the stock wheel/tire combo is 48lbs (please correct me if I am wrong). The wheel tire combo on these is just a hair under 40lbs apiece. I wasn't sure of the fitment on tire width with the 45 offset, so I just went 225s to be sure. I am going to run 245s on my stock wheels up front for the track though. Anyway, glad you like them. I definitely think they give the car a much more aggressive stance. Pics don't do it justice.
 Old 05-18-2008, 11:19 AM   #4
AG.

AG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

they look good, im thinkin about gettin the tenzo typem with the red lip but i wanna see them on a silver or at least photoshopped haha.
 Old 05-18-2008, 07:44 PM   #5

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by AG. View Post
they look good, im thinkin about gettin the tenzo typem with the red lip but i wanna see them on a silver or at least photoshopped haha.
Check out IDRVSLOs car in the Appearance section. Shots from Sat night I believe is the name of the thread. His wheels look great and they closely resemble Type Ms. He has a red lip on his. I think it would probably look good, depending on the rest of your car and your overall theme.
 Old 05-19-2008, 12:23 PM   #6
AG.

AG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the worldAG. is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by winniep View Post
Check out IDRVSLOs car in the Appearance section. Shots from Sat night I believe is the name of the thread. His wheels look great and they closely resemble Type Ms. He has a red lip on his. I think it would probably look good, depending on the rest of your car and your overall theme.

ya ive seen those they look really good and those wheels inspired me to get wheels with a red lip, i think it looks really good on silver...
 Old 05-19-2008, 02:03 PM   #7

gsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,678 Times in 712 Posts
Groans: 102
Groaned at 232 Times in 155 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

they look good!
 Old 05-19-2008, 10:07 PM   #8

supergoose is a glorious beacon of lightsupergoose is a glorious beacon of lightsupergoose is a glorious beacon of lightsupergoose is a glorious beacon of lightsupergoose is a glorious beacon of lightsupergoose is a glorious beacon of light
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Hey AG, I have the Tenzo DC-6's on my Sunlight silver. I will post pics tomorrow.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Mazdaspeed CAI, Forge BPV, Roadmagnet springs, SU TMIC and boost tubes, Medevil inlet, Tenzo DC-6's, Prosport gauges and pillar pod, TurboXS DP and RP, RS*R exhaust, Lamin-x covers on head and fogs 4 now...
supergoose is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-19-2008, 10:31 PM   #9

m4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,015 Times in 1,768 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 24 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

is there a good spot to order tenzos?

i like the type-M or DC-5 wheels
m4tic is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-20-2008, 11:45 AM   #10

supergoose is a glorious beacon of lightsupergoose is a glorious beacon of lightsupergoose is a glorious beacon of lightsupergoose is a glorious beacon of lightsupergoose is a glorious beacon of lightsupergoose is a glorious beacon of light
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

AG, here are the Tenco DC-6's I promised you on a SS. Hope you like!!!
http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/foru...1&d=1211305403
http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/foru...1&d=1211305509
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P4290062.JPG (1.58 MB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg P3200034.JPG (1.55 MB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg P3200033.JPG (1.56 MB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg P3200035.JPG (1.48 MB, 18 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Mazdaspeed CAI, Forge BPV, Roadmagnet springs, SU TMIC and boost tubes, Medevil inlet, Tenzo DC-6's, Prosport gauges and pillar pod, TurboXS DP and RP, RS*R exhaust, Lamin-x covers on head and fogs 4 now...
supergoose is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-20-2008, 02:40 PM   #11
AG.

Not Ranked  0 score     

hey thanks! ya the red lip really brings out the red in the rear....im gonnah ave to photoshop those type m's cuz no one seems to have them on a silver...anyone a pro at photoshop im not THAT great
 Old 05-24-2008, 12:34 PM   #12

joeylow will become famous soon enough
Not Ranked  0 score     

same wheels i have on my ms3, but black/red lip
18x8 +45 offset Tenzo R Type M

HAVE TO INSTALL
N2MB WOT Box/Full Throttle Shift & 2Step Launch Control, Turbosmarts MBC, Track Use--->MT ET Streets

PARTS TO COME
PTP Fuel Pump Kit/Spring, PTP PCV, CP-E Standback v2.0, CP-E PNP Harness, CP-E ProFuel Controller, Snow Meth Kit, DNP Turbo Manifold, GT3076R, CO2 Sprayer, DG Spoiler, Nextmod Front Lip & More
joeylow is offline   Reply With Quote