register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Wheels & Tires

MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Wheels & Tires HaveMazdaSpeed 3 - Wheels & Tires - Have a question about wheels or tires? Need a calculator to figure out offsets? We have them in here

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree21Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 07-02-2014, 05:57 PM   #121

mazdaspeedmyk is the leader of the worldmazdaspeedmyk is the leader of the worldmazdaspeedmyk is the leader of the worldmazdaspeedmyk is the leader of the worldmazdaspeedmyk is the leader of the worldmazdaspeedmyk is the leader of the worldmazdaspeedmyk is the leader of the worldmazdaspeedmyk is the leader of the worldmazdaspeedmyk is the leader of the worldmazdaspeedmyk is the leader of the worldmazdaspeedmyk is the leader of the world
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

@I am a banana;

mazdaspeedmyk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mazdaspeedmyk For This Useful Post:
I am a banana (07-02-2014)
 Old 07-12-2014, 02:45 PM   #122

dale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the world
Thanked 10,531 Times in 2,900 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 24 Times in 21 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Got my VMR V702s tranferred to my wife's CX5. Looks killer IMO. Still stock-ish but now it looks different than all other of the 1,000,000 CX5s.

BILSTEIN - H&R SPRINGS - 18x8.5 +48 ROTA SVN - 265/35R18 HTR ZIII
MINI H1 6.0 - CAR LED TAILS

SEE MORE USING !SHOUTTAG.COM - ENTER: !6SPEED6
dale_gribble is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dale_gribble For This Useful Post:
mazdaspeedmyk (07-12-2014)
 Old 07-14-2014, 09:47 AM   #123

Sploozel is the leader of the worldSploozel is the leader of the worldSploozel is the leader of the worldSploozel is the leader of the worldSploozel is the leader of the worldSploozel is the leader of the worldSploozel is the leader of the worldSploozel is the leader of the worldSploozel is the leader of the worldSploozel is the leader of the worldSploozel is the leader of the world
Groans: 42
Groaned at 11 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by I am a banana View Post
I've got no affiliation to them. I missed out on the their sponsorship offer the first time and contacted Mitch a couple weeks ago about it. He basically set up a group buy situation from there, which I've been organizing on mazda3revolution. He's chimed in on the MOCC thread. I just want discounted wheels and I’ve wanted VMRs for years. I’m just jizzing because they’re finally available in 5x114.3 and I can finally afford it. My user name is "mountjonas" on MOCC and "my spoon is too big" on M3R. Feel free to confirm with @mazdaspeedmyk

Keep mazda3revolution on mazda3revolution.

Sent from iBrick.
//NGK Plugs //Corksport Springs //Rays Gram Lights 57C6 18x8.5 +45 //Michelin Pilot Sport A/S3 235/40 //JBR RSB //StopTech Slotted Rotors //StopTech Street Performance Pads //Goodridge SS Lines
Sploozel is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-15-2014, 07:59 PM   #124

hollar1211 has a reputation beyond reputehollar1211 has a reputation beyond reputehollar1211 has a reputation beyond reputehollar1211 has a reputation beyond reputehollar1211 has a reputation beyond reputehollar1211 has a reputation beyond reputehollar1211 has a reputation beyond reputehollar1211 has a reputation beyond reputehollar1211 has a reputation beyond reputehollar1211 has a reputation beyond reputehollar1211 has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Are these group buys still going on? Do we have to get 18's? I wouldn't mind some 17" v701's if that's possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Freek Tuned e33: Cobb AP, Autotech Internals, UR Test Pipe, CPE TMIC, JBR Power Path Stage 2 SRI-TIP/ Short Shifter/ Solid Shifter Bushings/ Heavy Shift Knob/ 88 Duro RMM/ EGR Delete & Block Off Plate/ Throttle Body TIG, NGK IX 6510, 18x8 +35 Drag DR-49
hollar1211 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-15-2014, 09:11 PM   #125

mazdaspeedmyk is the leader of the worldmazdaspeedmyk is the leader of the worldmazdaspeedmyk is the leader of the worldmazdaspeedmyk is the leader of the worldmazdaspeedmyk is the leader of the worldmazdaspeedmyk is the leader of the worldmazdaspeedmyk is the leader of the worldmazdaspeedmyk is the leader of the worldmazdaspeedmyk is the leader of the worldmazdaspeedmyk is the leader of the worldmazdaspeedmyk is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by hollar1211 View Post
Are these group buys still going on? Do we have to get 18's? I wouldn't mind some 17" v701's if that's possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It ended. I don't think they come in 17. Just 18 and 19. You could call Mitch at VMR and see if he'd cut you a deal.

mazdaspeedmyk is offline   Reply With Quote