register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums > Mazdaspeed Forums Sponsors > Custom Performance Engineering (cp-e.com)

Custom Performance Engineering (cp-e.com) cp-e™ has been a front runner in pushing the L3-VDT engine since its inception; offering a solution for all your needs. Our motto is serious performance from serious engineering. Everything we do is a sentiment to this motto; from rigorous R&D, designing everything in a 3D software environment, to providing you with a Made in the U.S.A product paired with a lifetime warranty. cp-e™ tries to give you the best product available on the market through constantly engineering new products and re-engineering old products. We continue to push the L3-VDT, and are proud to say that 52% of our whole product line-up is for Mazda vehicles! When you are serious about performance, contact the company that is serious about engineering! www.cp-e.com

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 07-23-2016, 10:09 AM   #1

Hatch22 will become famous soon enough
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default cp-e till exhale kit

i am new and i tried searching the best i could and couldn't find anything, if anyone has a link to a thread post it please. Anyways i just bought a 2010 mazdaspeed 3. and I'm looking to do an intake and bpv. I have been looking at the gfb, or the tail kit from cp-e. i was wondering if anyone has tried the tail kit, and how well it sound being full recirculated. thanks!
Hatch22 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-23-2016, 11:06 AM   #2

PearlySpeed has much to be proud ofPearlySpeed has much to be proud ofPearlySpeed has much to be proud ofPearlySpeed has much to be proud ofPearlySpeed has much to be proud ofPearlySpeed has much to be proud ofPearlySpeed has much to be proud ofPearlySpeed has much to be proud ofPearlySpeed has much to be proud ofPearlySpeed has much to be proud of
Not Ranked  0 score     

I would put the money towards HPFP internals over a BPV/BOV...
PearlySpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-23-2016, 11:10 AM   #3

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Yeah I have been reading since this post. I'm buying an accessport and hpfp. Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to Hatch22 For This Useful Post:
Thor Hammer (02-16-2018)
 Old 07-24-2016, 08:55 PM   #4

willix231 has a reputation beyond reputewillix231 has a reputation beyond reputewillix231 has a reputation beyond reputewillix231 has a reputation beyond reputewillix231 has a reputation beyond reputewillix231 has a reputation beyond reputewillix231 has a reputation beyond reputewillix231 has a reputation beyond reputewillix231 has a reputation beyond reputewillix231 has a reputation beyond reputewillix231 has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

You the guy that showed up at the Wednesday meet at target?

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
Corksport Sri+Tip, Cobb FMIC, Turbosmart BPV, NGK 1 step colder Plugs,Cobb accessport v2,Cobb RMM,cobb shift weight, Megan racing test pipe, Racing beat catback exhaust, Labonte wmi controller with cooling mist pump,stratified 91 octane & e85 ots tunes,Mazdaspeed oem coilovers,CS camber plates,whiteline ALK, whiteline bumpsteer kit, whiteline poly bushings, JBR rear sway bar, SPC rear camber arms,Gtspec mid chassis Aluminum brace, Gt spec rear cross member Brace with V brace addition,Wilwood 4 pot BBk+hawk DTC 60 with DBA 4000 rotors(F),Stoptech high carbon rotor(R), stoptech street performance pads(R), Stoptech stainless steel braided brake line(FxR), Enkei Rpf1 17*8.8 +30, Aluminum hubcentric rings, Work Rs open ended lug nuts, Hankook Rs3 245/40/17
willix231 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-25-2016, 02:25 PM   #5

g00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the worldg00s3y is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,165 Times in 964 Posts
Groans: 439
Groaned at 11 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by willix231 View Post
You the guy that showed up at the Wednesday meet at target?

Considering his location says Utah, your location says Nebraska, I'm going to guess he wasn't that guy.

OP, there is no need to replace the stock BPV on the car unless it isn't working properly.
WetzMS3 (07-25-2016)
 Old 07-25-2016, 02:27 PM   #6

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Haha yeah just bought my car. And not in Nebraska.
 Old 07-25-2016, 03:04 PM   #7

Thor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the world
Groans: 166
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

With an aftermarket intake you will hear the bpv release. Even the stock one. Aftermarket BPV will sound no different albeit a little faster in response. Do not VTA.

My CAI emits lots of cool sounds when my bpv is venting. If that's what you're after. It came with the car when I bought it. I'd have gone with a short ram personally.
2007 MS6- H&R Coilovers/ C-PE Catted DP/Corksport HPFP Internals/ AEM CAI/ ETS TMIC/ CPE Austenite Dual CBE/ CPE TIH/ Synapse Synchronic/ Freektuned/ AP Short Shifter/ AWR RMM and OEM TMM with CS Inserts/ Southbend Stage 2 Endurance/Stop Tech Slotted Rear and DBA T3 4000 Series Front with EBC Reds/CPE xFlex Rear Diff Mount/ Whiteline Rear Sway Bar/DSS Level 2.9 Rear Axles
Thor Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-25-2016, 03:38 PM   #8

willix231 has a reputation beyond reputewillix231 has a reputation beyond reputewillix231 has a reputation beyond reputewillix231 has a reputation beyond reputewillix231 has a reputation beyond reputewillix231 has a reputation beyond reputewillix231 has a reputation beyond reputewillix231 has a reputation beyond reputewillix231 has a reputation beyond reputewillix231 has a reputation beyond reputewillix231 has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by g00s3y View Post
Considering his location says Utah, your location says Nebraska, I'm going to guess he wasn't that guy.

OP, there is no need to replace the stock BPV on the car unless it isn't working properly.
Ehh tapatalk doesn't show all that. And I'm in different states at different times of the year. But welcome to the community

Corksport Sri+Tip, Cobb FMIC, Turbosmart BPV, NGK 1 step colder Plugs,Cobb accessport v2,Cobb RMM,cobb shift weight, Megan racing test pipe, Racing beat catback exhaust, Labonte wmi controller with cooling mist pump,stratified 91 octane & e85 ots tunes,Mazdaspeed oem coilovers,CS camber plates,whiteline ALK, whiteline bumpsteer kit, whiteline poly bushings, JBR rear sway bar, SPC rear camber arms,Gtspec mid chassis Aluminum brace, Gt spec rear cross member Brace with V brace addition,Wilwood 4 pot BBk+hawk DTC 60 with DBA 4000 rotors(F),Stoptech high carbon rotor(R), stoptech street performance pads(R), Stoptech stainless steel braided brake line(FxR), Enkei Rpf1 17*8.8 +30, Aluminum hubcentric rings, Work Rs open ended lug nuts, Hankook Rs3 245/40/17
willix231 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-01-2016, 07:31 AM   #9
Approved MSF Vendor

www.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,674 Times in 997 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 115 Times in 51 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Generally, with just an intake the stock bpv and most aftermarket bpv will be more audibe.
The Tial BPV is a fairly loud bpv that is just air, no whistles.
www.cp-e.com is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-01-2016, 08:40 AM   #10

NCZ13 is the leader of the worldNCZ13 is the leader of the worldNCZ13 is the leader of the worldNCZ13 is the leader of the worldNCZ13 is the leader of the worldNCZ13 is the leader of the worldNCZ13 is the leader of the worldNCZ13 is the leader of the worldNCZ13 is the leader of the worldNCZ13 is the leader of the worldNCZ13 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,214 Times in 538 Posts
Groans: 26
Groaned at 44 Times in 32 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Fwiw I have a gfb hybrid on my speed right now that I've been running for around 7-8 months. Perfectly happy with it. I had an hks I was running before for years both VTA and recirced and was happy with that too. Hks just started to leak and it was time to replace it. The shifts were harsher when vented but I liked the sound. Recirced also sounded good and was amplified when I installed a front mount.

2008 Cosmic Blue Mazdaspeed3
1986 Mazda RX7
2002.5 Sunlightsilver Protege5 (sold 12/26/09)

Hey you should read this: http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/foru...ler-you-58361/
NCZ13 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-16-2018, 08:18 AM   #11
Banned

hichamaziz can only hope to improve
Groaned at 24 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

hi thank you for sharing with us .
hichamaziz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say NO Thank You to hichamaziz For This Un-useful Post:
Fstrnyou (02-16-2018), JakeMS3 (02-17-2018), kTaLgsTo (02-16-2018), Thor Hammer (02-16-2018), Vansquish (02-27-2018)
 Old 02-16-2018, 09:26 PM   #12

shaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the worldshaneski is the leader of the world
Groaned at 21 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Attached Images
File Type: jpg cuntfarm.jpg (35.3 KB, 6 views)
Gen 2 2012 - ATP GTX3076r IWG - Full Race exhaust mani - 2NV Industries built Forged bottom end - PNP Head - JMF Intake Mani- UR Turbo Back - JBR tru 3.5 intake - TR8 FMIC - Devils own stage 2 WM - Cobb 3 port EBC- Autotech internals - FREEKTUNED.
shaneski is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to shaneski For This Useful Post:
Vansquish (02-27-2018)
 Old 02-17-2018, 01:36 PM   #13

JakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 19
Groaned at 7 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by hichamaziz View Post

Cobb AP V3, CBE
CS Turbo tuned by PD
Corksport Catted DP/HPFP Internals
JBR FMIC Pipe Kit w/TR8
CP-E TIP/3.5" Intake
DM OCC/TMM
Forge V2 BPV
Bilstein B8 w/Swift springs
Wilwood 6 pot BBK
EBC RedStuff rear pads
Konig Hypergram 18x8.5"
JakeMS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-19-2018, 10:30 AM   #14

KiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the worldKiwiFlavor is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,538 Times in 940 Posts
Groans: 18
Groaned at 6 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

BNR S3 - JBR Tru 3.0" - CP-E TMIC - Corksport catless DP - Corksport catted race pipe - Forge V2 - Autotech internals + AP v3 - Swift springs - Enkei RPF1 17x9 + 45 (5mm JBR spacers in the front) - Freektune 320/346
KiwiFlavor is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-19-2018, 02:37 PM   #15

Djohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the worldDjohns is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,499 Times in 1,360 Posts
Groans: 105
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by hichamaziz View Post
Fuck off.
The go: Depo racing: downpipe (100 cell count), custom: FMIC. HTP: 3.5" intake, under route piping. JBR: shortshifter, RSB. Autotech: HPFP internals. Go fast bits: hybrid BPV, VMR: 18x8.5 V710s, Bridgestone: potenza re760 245/40/18, KW: v3 coilovers,SPC: camber arms, freektuned, Damond Motorsports: dual OCC, PMM, PCV plate, RMM, TMM, EGR delete, FoSt mani, Corksport: battery box(fuck this thing), injector seals, Cobb: EBCS, AP v3. AEM: methanol. Seibon: carbon fiber hood. UR: catback. Bosch: 3bar. BNR: s4, DNP: EWG manifold, Tial: 38mm mvs EWG.

The show: 5% tint all around, 50% tint windshield, rally armor mudflaps, Sony XAV64BT touchscreen headunit, katskin leather interior, CPE relocation plate, Maisonvi weighted shift knob, Corksport hoodscoop, black housing headlights.

Soon:built motor
Djohns is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Djohns For This Useful Post:
KiwiFlavor (02-20-2018), Vansquish (02-27-2018)
 Old 02-28-2018, 09:26 PM   #16

motherfnmonsta is the leader of the worldmotherfnmonsta is the leader of the worldmotherfnmonsta is the leader of the worldmotherfnmonsta is the leader of the worldmotherfnmonsta is the leader of the worldmotherfnmonsta is the leader of the worldmotherfnmonsta is the leader of the worldmotherfnmonsta is the leader of the worldmotherfnmonsta is the leader of the worldmotherfnmonsta is the leader of the worldmotherfnmonsta is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,335 Times in 745 Posts
Groans: 106
Groaned at 22 Times in 19 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

old thread is old thread
go fast- atp gt2871r,3bar map sensor,3port ebcs,freektune 4" wp intake,,jbr trilogy mount, turbosmart bov,cpe tmic,cpe cbe, UR catless DP, UR catless TP, autotech internals cobb ap v2, aem meth controller and pump, custom meth tank,snow solenoid and aquamist nozzle
suspension-c/s springs,c/s midbrace,jbr rsb, 235/40/18 nitto nt55

motherfnmonsta is offline   Reply With Quote