register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums > Mazdaspeed Forums Sponsors > Custom Performance Engineering (cp-e.com)

Custom Performance Engineering (cp-e.com) cp-e™ has been a front runner in pushing the L3-VDT engine since its inception; offering a solution for all your needs. Our motto is serious performance from serious engineering. Everything we do is a sentiment to this motto; from rigorous R&D, designing everything in a 3D software environment, to providing you with a Made in the U.S.A product paired with a lifetime warranty. cp-e™ tries to give you the best product available on the market through constantly engineering new products and re-engineering old products. We continue to push the L3-VDT, and are proud to say that 52% of our whole product line-up is for Mazda vehicles! When you are serious about performance, contact the company that is serious about engineering! www.cp-e.com

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 06-30-2013, 07:27 AM   #1

bertrand_CX_7 is the leader of the worldbertrand_CX_7 is the leader of the worldbertrand_CX_7 is the leader of the worldbertrand_CX_7 is the leader of the worldbertrand_CX_7 is the leader of the worldbertrand_CX_7 is the leader of the worldbertrand_CX_7 is the leader of the worldbertrand_CX_7 is the leader of the worldbertrand_CX_7 is the leader of the worldbertrand_CX_7 is the leader of the worldbertrand_CX_7 is the leader of the world
Groans: 52
Groaned at 145 Times in 38 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default what's wrong with Cp-e.com

pretty frustrated with my experience Yesterday on Cp-e.com.

Spent more than an hour trying to place my order order and take advantage of the coupon code. Navigation on that website is a nightmare.

I'll give CP-e a call on Monday for some complain. I have an existing account and for any reason I couldn't retrieve the password. They send me an automated password retrieval email with no hyperlink in the email body. This is what the email I received looked like:

bertrand_CX_7, A request to reset the password for your account has been
made at Custom Performance Engineering. You may now log in to ! data-scayt_word="uri_brief" data-scaytid="12">uri_brief by clicking on
this link or copying and pasting it in your browser: ! data-scayt_word="login_url" data-scaytid="4">login_url This is a
one-time login, so it can be used only once. It expires after one day and
nothing will happen if it's not used. After logging in, you will be
redirected to ! data-scaytid="5">edit_uri so you can change your password.

Where should I click to reset my password? Really???
2010 MazdaSpeed3 Velocity Red: Forge BPV V2, CP-e [HPFP, TMIC, Driver + passenger Mount, 75-A], CorkSport [RSB, Coilover, camber plate], SPC rear camber arm, JBR SSP stg2 + heavy knob, Cobb [ SRI, AP ], HTP 3.5" TIP, - STG2 PERM tuned by DJ, Ultimate Racing TBE (Metal core DP). Aeroforce dual guages, Hankook R-S3 on stock wheels, Sparco Evo2 race seat. ARP long wheel studs -- 17x9 ET 45+ Kosei K1 TS on 255/40/17 on Dunlop Direzza ZII.

Pending install: JB EGR block plate

Next mod:CorkSport[ Front + Rear swaybar endlinks ], OCC, brake upgrade (CorkSport or BBK), 6 point Harness.

2007 CX-7 GT AWD: CPE CAI, ETS 3" TMIC, JB EGR block plate ,Matt's OCC, AutoExec Strut tower bar, AutoExec lower arm bar, Nittos 420 tires, 12" JBL subwoofer with Bose system.

Last edited by bertrand_CX_7; 06-30-2013 at 07:37 AM.
bertrand_CX_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-30-2013, 07:30 AM   #2

cshunter is the leader of the worldcshunter is the leader of the worldcshunter is the leader of the worldcshunter is the leader of the worldcshunter is the leader of the worldcshunter is the leader of the worldcshunter is the leader of the worldcshunter is the leader of the worldcshunter is the leader of the worldcshunter is the leader of the worldcshunter is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,405 Times in 504 Posts
Groans: 28
Groaned at 16 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Awe mann thats a bummer to hear that. It did how ever work fine for me and my order yesterday.

I also hope you can still get your order with the coupon.

2012 LSM Totaled by an asshole red light runner
Previous: Freekbuilt & Freektuned 5858 (only made it to 93 tune )
Previous: MILTUNED E85 K04
cshunter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cshunter For This Useful Post:
bertrand_CX_7 (06-30-2013)
 Old 06-30-2013, 07:39 AM   #3

bertrand_CX_7 is the leader of the worldbertrand_CX_7 is the leader of the worldbertrand_CX_7 is the leader of the worldbertrand_CX_7 is the leader of the worldbertrand_CX_7 is the leader of the worldbertrand_CX_7 is the leader of the worldbertrand_CX_7 is the leader of the worldbertrand_CX_7 is the leader of the worldbertrand_CX_7 is the leader of the worldbertrand_CX_7 is the leader of the worldbertrand_CX_7 is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

I was running Chrome on a MAC. But thought that may be the issue then switched to Firefox but it didn't get better.....
2010 MazdaSpeed3 Velocity Red: Forge BPV V2, CP-e [HPFP, TMIC, Driver + passenger Mount, 75-A], CorkSport [RSB, Coilover, camber plate], SPC rear camber arm, JBR SSP stg2 + heavy knob, Cobb [ SRI, AP ], HTP 3.5" TIP, - STG2 PERM tuned by DJ, Ultimate Racing TBE (Metal core DP). Aeroforce dual guages, Hankook R-S3 on stock wheels, Sparco Evo2 race seat. ARP long wheel studs -- 17x9 ET 45+ Kosei K1 TS on 255/40/17 on Dunlop Direzza ZII.

Next mod:CorkSport[ Front + Rear swaybar endlinks ], OCC, brake upgrade (CorkSport or BBK), 6 point Harness.

2007 CX-7 GT AWD: CPE CAI, ETS 3" TMIC, JB EGR block plate ,Matt's OCC, AutoExec Strut tower bar, AutoExec lower arm bar, Nittos 420 tires, 12" JBL subwoofer with Bose system.
The Following User Says Thank You to bertrand_CX_7 For This Useful Post:
cshunter (06-30-2013)
 Old 06-30-2013, 07:42 AM   #4

cshunter is the leader of the worldcshunter is the leader of the worldcshunter is the leader of the worldcshunter is the leader of the worldcshunter is the leader of the worldcshunter is the leader of the worldcshunter is the leader of the worldcshunter is the leader of the worldcshunter is the leader of the worldcshunter is the leader of the worldcshunter is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Thought about that after i posted.

Maybe their server just go over whelmed?

Old 06-30-2013, 07:42 AM   #5
Police - Grammarhead

Vansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the world
Thanked 6,846 Times in 2,680 Posts
Groans: 1,809
Groaned at 45 Times in 26 Posts

I ran into that issue myself. Chrome was definitely the problem for me. The CP-E website does not appear to be fully-compatible with Google Chrome.

Vansquish is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-30-2013, 07:44 AM   #6

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Vansquish View Post
I ran into that issue myself. Chrome was definitely the problem for me. The CP-E website does not appear to be fully-compatible with Google Chrome.
It could be plausable, but I browsed and placed my order while using chrome.

Old 06-30-2013, 07:58 AM   #7

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Chrome on Mac

Old 06-30-2013, 10:40 AM   #8

Poohster is the leader of the worldPoohster is the leader of the worldPoohster is the leader of the worldPoohster is the leader of the worldPoohster is the leader of the worldPoohster is the leader of the worldPoohster is the leader of the worldPoohster is the leader of the worldPoohster is the leader of the worldPoohster is the leader of the worldPoohster is the leader of the world
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I had the same problem a while ago. I wrote to them and they sent an email saying they reset my account. Everything worked well after that. I know Paula left and she was their web designer. I don't know if they hired a new person to fix things. Try sending an email. Unfortunately, they are closed on Sundays. GL
06 MS6, Blk Mica, MS wheels 18x7.5, Conti DWS P225/45-18, Magnaflow CB, Autometer Boost gauge, CS Strut bar, Bilstein shocks, Redline Tuning QuickLIFT, TT Diff Frt mount, SP slotted rotors, Hawk pads, Whiteline RSB, JBR Thermal Gaskets. Cobb AP, GTX2867r, Snow Stage2 WMI
RPM: Sport Springs, Shark Fin, LED side markers
CP-e: HPFpump, TIP, Xcel CAI, DP, Tial w/ BOV Flange, gauge pod, TMIC, Safeseals, MZRevolved Stage 2 block, MZR Xslip Stage 1 clutch, RMM, LTRmani, xFlex diff mount

Poohster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Poohster For This Useful Post:
bertrand_CX_7 (06-30-2013), cshunter (06-30-2013)
 Old 06-30-2013, 10:57 AM   #9

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Thanks man I'll call them tomorrow.

Old 07-01-2013, 06:33 AM   #10
Approved MSF Vendor

www.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the worldwww.cp-e.com is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,674 Times in 997 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 115 Times in 51 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

We're sorry to hear about your issues and we'll look into it. Shoot me a pm with your account info, that you know, and we'll reset your password for you. As far as the sale. It was for Saturday and it looks like you were trying to order sunday. Sale ended on Saturday at 11:59pm est.
www.cp-e.com is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to www.cp-e.com For This Useful Post:
rfinkle2 (07-01-2013)
 Old 07-01-2013, 06:51 AM   #11

jack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the worldjack_hammer is the leader of the world
Thanked 17,252 Times in 3,181 Posts
Groans: 549
Groaned at 130 Times in 85 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

he meant to say he was trying to order saturday
Micha (07-01-2013)
 Old 07-01-2013, 04:12 PM   #12

motherfnmonsta is the leader of the worldmotherfnmonsta is the leader of the worldmotherfnmonsta is the leader of the worldmotherfnmonsta is the leader of the worldmotherfnmonsta is the leader of the worldmotherfnmonsta is the leader of the worldmotherfnmonsta is the leader of the worldmotherfnmonsta is the leader of the worldmotherfnmonsta is the leader of the worldmotherfnmonsta is the leader of the worldmotherfnmonsta is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,335 Times in 745 Posts
Groans: 106
Groaned at 22 Times in 19 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I think cpe should give the guy a discount code since he had issues with there site.
go fast- atp gt2871r,3bar map sensor,3port ebcs,freektune 4" wp intake,,jbr trilogy mount, turbosmart bov,cpe tmic,cpe cbe, UR catless DP, UR catless TP, autotech internals cobb ap v2, aem meth controller and pump, custom meth tank,snow solenoid and aquamist nozzle
suspension-c/s springs,c/s midbrace,jbr rsb, 235/40/18 nitto nt55

Last edited by motherfnmonsta; 07-02-2013 at 05:36 PM.
motherfnmonsta is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-02-2013, 10:20 AM   #13

nycMS3 is the leader of the worldnycMS3 is the leader of the worldnycMS3 is the leader of the worldnycMS3 is the leader of the worldnycMS3 is the leader of the worldnycMS3 is the leader of the worldnycMS3 is the leader of the worldnycMS3 is the leader of the worldnycMS3 is the leader of the worldnycMS3 is the leader of the worldnycMS3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,811 Times in 423 Posts
Groans: 129
Groaned at 18 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Don't think cp-e is responsible for his "sight"

09 MS3 tuned by Nishan
nycMS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nycMS3 For This Useful Post:
Kyle Undefined (07-02-2013)
 Old 07-02-2013, 05:36 PM   #14

motherfnmonsta is the leader of the worldmotherfnmonsta is the leader of the worldmotherfnmonsta is the leader of the worldmotherfnmonsta is the leader of the worldmotherfnmonsta is the leader of the worldmotherfnmonsta is the leader of the worldmotherfnmonsta is the leader of the worldmotherfnmonsta is the leader of the worldmotherfnmonsta is the leader of the worldmotherfnmonsta is the leader of the worldmotherfnmonsta is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,335 Times in 745 Posts
Groans: 106
Groaned at 22 Times in 19 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by nycMS3 View Post
Don't think cp-e is responsible for his "sight"
lol oops spelling failure on my part
go fast- atp gt2871r,3bar map sensor,3port ebcs,freektune 4" wp intake,,jbr trilogy mount, turbosmart bov,cpe tmic,cpe cbe, UR catless DP, UR catless TP, autotech internals cobb ap v2, aem meth controller and pump, custom meth tank,snow solenoid and aquamist nozzle
suspension-c/s springs,c/s midbrace,jbr rsb, 235/40/18 nitto nt55

motherfnmonsta is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-02-2013, 06:00 PM   #15

Jeremy3eb is the leader of the worldJeremy3eb is the leader of the worldJeremy3eb is the leader of the worldJeremy3eb is the leader of the worldJeremy3eb is the leader of the worldJeremy3eb is the leader of the worldJeremy3eb is the leader of the worldJeremy3eb is the leader of the worldJeremy3eb is the leader of the worldJeremy3eb is the leader of the worldJeremy3eb is the leader of the world
Groans: 29
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

*their
Jeremy3eb is offline   Reply With Quote