register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed Forums Reviews/Articles
> Mazdaspeed Forums Performance Parts Reviews

Mazdaspeed Forums Performance Parts Reviews Mazdaspeed Forums takes a look at performance parts aimed for you Mazdaspeed vehicle. These are honest, thorough & unbiased reviews based off a manufacturers products.

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree21Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 05-01-2014, 12:38 PM   #41

ABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond reputeABOSWORTH has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Thanks for posting your experiences everyone. I really like the initial bite of the OEM pads. I do not track my car so I don't really notice much brake fade. I will probably just stick with OEM pads when I'm ready to replace them. I am hesitant to put metal break lines on my car because I live in Vermont and they salt the fuck out of the roads in the winter. I've read about stainless braided lines rusting to shit in this kind of weather and then leaking, which completely defeats the purpose of getting them.

Current Mods
JBR Solid Shifter Bushings: Corksport Stage II SRI/TIP: CP-E Stage II Rear Motor Mount: AutoTech Internals: Cobb AccessPort V3: UR Test Pipe: Cobb 3" Catback Exhaust: JBR Boost Tubes: ETS TMIC: Denso ITV22s: JBR EGR Block Off Kit: JBR RSB: TS Kompact BPV: Tuned by Rob
ABOSWORTH is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-09-2014, 09:49 AM   #42

RedMS3 will become famous soon enoughRedMS3 will become famous soon enough
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Thanks for the review...
RedMS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-10-2014, 06:46 AM   #43

Deldran is the leader of the worldDeldran is the leader of the worldDeldran is the leader of the worldDeldran is the leader of the worldDeldran is the leader of the worldDeldran is the leader of the worldDeldran is the leader of the worldDeldran is the leader of the worldDeldran is the leader of the worldDeldran is the leader of the worldDeldran is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,292 Times in 1,322 Posts
Groans: 118
Groaned at 44 Times in 34 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I kinda forgot about this thread. With the braided lines the initial bite is better but still not up to oem levels.

Sent from my gs5

Deldran is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-13-2014, 10:16 PM   #44

mituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,975 Times in 1,128 Posts
Groans: 96
Groaned at 14 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I don't think you can get fade resistance and OEM bite at the same time. The better initial bite means that the brake pad material has some softer compounds that will grip better at lower temps but will tend to expand and/or liquefy above some temperature threshold.

So not liking a high performance brake pad (CS or any other) for not having OEM-like initial byte is like not liking the mazdaspeed3 for not providing Mazda 3 1.6 litre - like fuel economy IMHO.
Bilstein B12 + CS Camber plates + Eibach camber arms, SSR Type-F, Michelin PSS 225/40/R18, Cobb RMM, StopTech Street Pads + Stoptech Slotted disks, SouthBend ENduro Stage3 clutch, genpu TMM + CS Insert, TheSpeedLine 2X Rear Cross Floor and Rear Middle Lower Strut bars, Tanabe 4 Point Under Brace, Whiteline Bumpsteeer corection kit
JBR Tru-3" + CS CAI Box, SU TMIC, Cobb XLE, NGK LTR7IX, UR v3 catted DP and res TP, Cobb CatBack, GS EBCS, Autotech internals, GTX3071, CS 3.5BAR, Guardian Angel, CoolingMist WMI
SP63 87.5mm 4032 9.5:1 pistons, Manley rods, CA625+ head studs, Clevite AL main bearings, King rod bearings, CP-e safe seals, DCR VVT, Koyorad radiator.
StratiVersaTuned FTW
mituc is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-13-2014, 10:38 PM   #45

Hargarbl is the leader of the worldHargarbl is the leader of the worldHargarbl is the leader of the worldHargarbl is the leader of the worldHargarbl is the leader of the worldHargarbl is the leader of the worldHargarbl is the leader of the worldHargarbl is the leader of the worldHargarbl is the leader of the worldHargarbl is the leader of the worldHargarbl is the leader of the world
Groans: 51
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I have the hawk hps pads, and while the soft initial bite doesn't bother me too much, it's the fact that people look around for the bus that's stopping next to them, hell I'm pretty sure I have had bus drivers look at me like damn those are loud. Now the occasional pad resurface does help it doesn't make it go away completely. Might try these next.
Cobb AP v3 \\ Turbosmart Dual Port \\ Mazda Spin-On Conversion \\ Autotech HPFP \\ CP-E RDM \\ Turbine Tech FDM \\ CX Racing IC Piping \\ Treadstone TR8 Core \\ M2 Downpipe \\ JBR Power Path stage 2 \\ Denso ITV22 \\ JBR 80a Trilogy \\ JBR OCC \\ JBR TIGs \\ JBR EGR Delete \\ Corksport Springs
Hargarbl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hargarbl For This Useful Post:
Worbit (01-13-2016)
 Old 06-14-2014, 07:08 AM   #46

someguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the worldsomeguy is the leader of the world
Groans: 24
Groaned at 166 Times in 32 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I never had issues with noise on hps pads...did you slather the back anti-squeal? It seems to shut them up pretty well.

On the Corksport pads front...wow do they ever dust less than OEM, I can go a week or two without the brake dust turning my wheels black.
- CS Brake Pads - Michelin Pilot Super Sport - CS Boost Tubes - CS Fog, DRL and Interior LEDs - Horns - Grounds - 20% Tint -
someguy is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-14-2014, 07:21 AM   #47

Hargarbl is the leader of the worldHargarbl is the leader of the worldHargarbl is the leader of the worldHargarbl is the leader of the worldHargarbl is the leader of the worldHargarbl is the leader of the worldHargarbl is the leader of the worldHargarbl is the leader of the worldHargarbl is the leader of the worldHargarbl is the leader of the worldHargarbl is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Yeah, I put anti squeal on the back. I think my biggest problem is I am hard on my brakes, I have managed to get 1 or 2 heat spot on my powerslots.
Cobb AP v3 \\ Turbosmart Dual Port \\ Mazda Spin-On Conversion \\ Autotech HPFP \\ CP-E RDM \\ Turbine Tech FDM \\ CX Racing IC Piping \\ Treadstone TR8 Core \\ M2 Downpipe \\ JBR Power Path stage 2 \\ Denso ITV22 \\ JBR 80a Trilogy \\ JBR OCC \\ JBR TIGs \\ JBR EGR Delete \\ Corksport Springs
 Old 06-15-2014, 12:41 AM   #48

mituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the worldmituc is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,975 Times in 1,128 Posts
Groans: 96
Groaned at 14 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Hargarbl View Post
Yeah, I put anti squeal on the back. I think my biggest problem is I am hard on my brakes, I have managed to get 1 or 2 heat spot on my powerslots.
The problem is not that you're hard on the brakes, the problem is that probably you're braking incorrectly - meaning you are bringing the car to a stop while maintaining a good amount of pressure on the brake pedal. Well, no!, this is exactly how you create heat spots on the disks.
Brake in any way you like but do it sooner so that 1-2 meters before the stopping point you can release the brake pedal almost completely. The passengers will also thank you.

On the track there's a totally different story as you never bring the car to a complete stop after braking hard.
Bilstein B12 + CS Camber plates + Eibach camber arms, SSR Type-F, Michelin PSS 225/40/R18, Cobb RMM, StopTech Street Pads + Stoptech Slotted disks, SouthBend ENduro Stage3 clutch, genpu TMM + CS Insert, TheSpeedLine 2X Rear Cross Floor and Rear Middle Lower Strut bars, Tanabe 4 Point Under Brace, Whiteline Bumpsteeer corection kit
JBR Tru-3" + CS CAI Box, SU TMIC, Cobb XLE, NGK LTR7IX, UR v3 catted DP and res TP, Cobb CatBack, GS EBCS, Autotech internals, GTX3071, CS 3.5BAR, Guardian Angel, CoolingMist WMI
SP63 87.5mm 4032 9.5:1 pistons, Manley rods, CA625+ head studs, Clevite AL main bearings, King rod bearings, CP-e safe seals, DCR VVT, Koyorad radiator.
StratiVersaTuned FTW
mituc is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-15-2014, 01:00 AM   #49

Not Ranked  0 score     

I do do that to let them cool a bit before coming to a complete stop, also lifting off the brake pedal when coming to a complete stop is also a good idea, it releases the pressure, and as always pressure = heat. Also I rarely drive hard with anyone else in my car.
 Old 06-15-2014, 01:38 AM   #50

WA_MS6 is the leader of the worldWA_MS6 is the leader of the worldWA_MS6 is the leader of the worldWA_MS6 is the leader of the worldWA_MS6 is the leader of the worldWA_MS6 is the leader of the worldWA_MS6 is the leader of the worldWA_MS6 is the leader of the worldWA_MS6 is the leader of the worldWA_MS6 is the leader of the worldWA_MS6 is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Not Ranked  0 score     

Got these on my MS6. Great buy for the money! I have seen zero brake dust since the install and we all know how brake dust makes the stock wheels look...
WA_MS6 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-17-2014, 07:18 AM   #51

86AmishMs3 is the leader of the world86AmishMs3 is the leader of the world86AmishMs3 is the leader of the world86AmishMs3 is the leader of the world86AmishMs3 is the leader of the world86AmishMs3 is the leader of the world86AmishMs3 is the leader of the world86AmishMs3 is the leader of the world86AmishMs3 is the leader of the world86AmishMs3 is the leader of the world86AmishMs3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,620 Times in 1,807 Posts
Groans: 338
Groaned at 93 Times in 48 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by mituc View Post
I don't think you can get fade resistance and OEM bite at the same time. The better initial bite means that the brake pad material has some softer compounds that will grip better at lower temps but will tend to expand and/or liquefy above some temperature threshold.

So not liking a high performance brake pad (CS or any other) for not having OEM-like initial byte is like not liking the mazdaspeed3 for not providing Mazda 3 1.6 litre - like fuel economy IMHO.
Uh yes you can. Corksport pads were just terrible. They aren't high performance pads, they are ceramics. Great for if you're trying to keep your wheels clean...but that's about it.

Slap on an aggressive street pad or light track duty pad and tell me how the first sentence holds up.

I have HP+. Squeal like no other dump truck you've heard, but they can stop one too, whether they are cold or hot.

I also believe the EBC yellow's might match the initial bite of oem. I'm sure if you can get some porterfield r4s' the same, or carbotch ax6's, the same result
Scoupe likes this.
Tial QR BPV, SURE TIG's, ITV24's,
CP-E Stage 2 RMM, Medefail Tranny mount, 18x8 245/40's
390whp/400wtq
12.8@114

Sold

Current: N54 135i FBO
86AmishMs3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 86AmishMs3 For This Useful Post:
phate (06-17-2014), smurugby12 (06-20-2014)
 Old 06-17-2014, 12:05 PM   #52

Jason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the worldJason43 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 7 Times in 5 Posts
Neutral  +1 score     

I run EBC yellows. Once hot, they do have damn near the bite of OEM.
Scoupe likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jason43 For This Useful Post:
86AmishMs3 (06-18-2014)
 Old 06-28-2015, 06:02 PM   #53

Jetfire is a splendid one to beholdJetfire is a splendid one to beholdJetfire is a splendid one to beholdJetfire is a splendid one to beholdJetfire is a splendid one to beholdJetfire is a splendid one to beholdJetfire is a splendid one to behold
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by 86AmishMs3 View Post
Uh yes you can. Corksport pads were just terrible. They aren't high performance pads, they are ceramics. Great for if you're trying to keep your wheels clean...but that's about it.

Slap on an aggressive street pad or light track duty pad and tell me how the first sentence holds up.

I have HP+. Squeal like no other dump truck you've heard, but they can stop one too, whether they are cold or hot.

I also believe the EBC yellow's might match the initial bite of oem. I'm sure if you can get some porterfield r4s' the same, or carbotch ax6's, the same result
HP+ are what I am running and my god have they saved my ass a few times. No fade ever. That being said they practically scream at you for trying to stop.
Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-13-2016, 10:46 PM   #54

Worbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,119 Times in 1,101 Posts
Groans: 142
Groaned at 58 Times in 37 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

shit, I am torn as to what pad I should get and this thread has made it even harder for me to make up my mind

Zoom-Zoom-Coons on 05/10/16
2011 Mazdaspeed3 Celestial Blue Mica
BUILT BY CORKSPORT
CP-e Catted Downpipe || CP-e HPFP || Corksport Turbo || Corksport 3-bar Map Sensor || Corksport EBCS|| Corksport SRI || Corksport TIP || Corksport CBE || Corksport Boost Cut Killer || Corksport FMIC || Corksport SSP || Corksport MM Inserts || Corksport Blue Shift Knob || Corksport Injector Seals || DM Full EGR Delete Kit || Corksport License Plate Relocation Kit || Snyapse Engineering Synchronic BOV || Cobb V3 Accessport (PD Tune in progress)
Worbit is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-13-2016, 11:33 PM   #55

EvoFire is the leader of the worldEvoFire is the leader of the worldEvoFire is the leader of the worldEvoFire is the leader of the worldEvoFire is the leader of the worldEvoFire is the leader of the worldEvoFire is the leader of the worldEvoFire is the leader of the worldEvoFire is the leader of the worldEvoFire is the leader of the worldEvoFire is the leader of the world
Groans: 3
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Worbit View Post
shit, I am torn as to what pad I should get and this thread has made it even harder for me to make up my mind
If you are looking for bite, don't get these pads. They are very very nice on the rotor though, my rotors barely show any wear, and they almost do not dust at all.

I would say SS lines are almost a must and a flush will be mandatory, and even then it'll take you some time to get used to them coming from stock pads.

I have not been to the track so I can't comment on fade resistance.
2009 CWP MS3 | JBR short shift plate, JBR shifter bushings, CP-e stage 2 RMM, JBR RSB, JBR Wide-Path, CS downpipe, UR catted test pipe, Cobb cat-back, Forge BPV V1, Swift Spec R springs, Bilstein B8, Whiteline KCA428 ALK, Whiteline Bumpsteer Correction, Corksport injector seals, Weds Sports SA55M 18x8 +48, Bridgestone S-04 245/40/18, BLOX Limited 490g shiftknob

Dyno'ed at 277whp/290lb-ft on 91 piss
EvoFire is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-14-2016, 07:18 AM   #56

Worbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

well I dont track so I went ahead and bought these. Should I bother with the SS lines if this is just my DD for carting around town?

BUILT BY CORKSPORT
CP-e Catted Downpipe || CP-e HPFP || Corksport Turbo || Corksport 3-bar Map Sensor || Corksport EBCS|| Corksport SRI || Corksport TIP || Corksport CBE || Corksport Boost Cut Killer || Corksport FMIC || Corksport SSP || Corksport MM Inserts || Corksport Blue Shift Knob || Corksport Injector Seals || DM Full EGR Delete Kit || Corksport License Plate Relocation Kit || Snyapse Engineering Synchronic BOV || Cobb V3 Accessport (PD Tune in progress)
 Old 01-14-2016, 07:52 AM   #57

EvoFire is the leader of the worldEvoFire is the leader of the worldEvoFire is the leader of the worldEvoFire is the leader of the worldEvoFire is the leader of the worldEvoFire is the leader of the worldEvoFire is the leader of the worldEvoFire is the leader of the worldEvoFire is the leader of the worldEvoFire is the leader of the worldEvoFire is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

well I dont track so I went ahead and bought these. Should I bother with the SS lines if this is just my DD for carting around town?
It's mostly about how the brakes feel, made a big difference for me when I did it even just on the street. Ultimately you can still stop without them, but you may feel more confident about your brakes if you do the whole shebang.

Did you just get the front pads or all 4? The MS3 is very front biased in terms of brakes, with just the front CS pads it balances out the brake bias a little and wears the rears a little bit more than before.

PS: I noticed you are selling your car, just wondering how worn were the brakes and why didn't you just wait until it was sold and let the new owner decide what brakes to get?
2009 CWP MS3 | JBR short shift plate, JBR shifter bushings, CP-e stage 2 RMM, JBR RSB, JBR Wide-Path, CS downpipe, UR catted test pipe, Cobb cat-back, Forge BPV V1, Swift Spec R springs, Bilstein B8, Whiteline KCA428 ALK, Whiteline Bumpsteer Correction, Corksport injector seals, Weds Sports SA55M 18x8 +48, Bridgestone S-04 245/40/18, BLOX Limited 490g shiftknob

Old 01-14-2016, 09:50 AM   #58

Not Ranked  0 score     

I'm getting new brakes since I drive the car daily and I'm really not in a rush to sell it anymore. If I find a buyer, cool. If not, I might try and bring it to Japan with me in a month or two. I ended up buying these since the brake dust wasn't a real issue. My current OEM set makes it look like I did the shittiest spray job with plasti-dip.

BUILT BY CORKSPORT
 Old 01-14-2016, 08:22 PM   #59

Not Ranked  0 score     

I'm getting new brakes since I drive the car daily and I'm really not in a rush to sell it anymore. If I find a buyer, cool. If not, I might try and bring it to Japan with me in a month or two. I ended up buying these since the brake dust wasn't a real issue. My current OEM set makes it look like I did the shittiest spray job with plasti-dip.
Should really pick up whatever weird machinery you find in Japan and bring that back with you instead of shipping the MS3 over.

The Following User Says Thank You to EvoFire For This Useful Post:
Worbit (01-19-2016)
 Old 01-19-2016, 04:32 PM   #60

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by EvoFire View Post
Should really pick up whatever weird machinery you find in Japan and bring that back with you instead of shipping the MS3 over.
I'm torn, I abosolutely love what Corksport has done to this car and would love to keep a LHD in Japan, but then again finding something like a Cosmo would be awesome (and from what I hear these are semi-common over there)

In other news, I got my brakes in yesterday! Everytime I order something from Corksport I always leave a math problem in the comments box and ask them to show their work. So far they (Vincent) have yet to fail me

QUESTION:
There was a party and everyone shook everyone's hands. There were 66 handshakes!! How many people were at the party?

BUILT BY CORKSPORT

Last edited by Worbit; 01-19-2016 at 04:44 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Worbit For This Useful Post:
prosper0 (01-20-2016)
 Old 01-19-2016, 04:52 PM   #61
Tachyonic Moderator

MS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the worldMS3Shadow is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,635 Times in 1,850 Posts
Groans: 250
Groaned at 20 Times in 16 Posts

#theydidthemath

sent from my Nexus 6P
CorkSport Vincent likes this.
BNR S4, XSPower v3 Exhaust Manifold w/ Tial 44mm EWG Cobb accessport V3, Dizzy Tune in progress CP-e stage2 rmm, tmic, hpfp JBR boost tubes, Tru-3.5in Intake inside a Corksport Cold Air Box, Catless Downpipe & Racepipe, bypass hose, hood scoop, BPV, hood struts, stubby antenna, Aluminum Skid Plate, EBCS, 3.5BAR MAP Sensor, Magnaflow Catback Exhaust DM Full EGR Delete, Passenger Motor Mount, Transmission Motor Mount., Coolant Bypass, VTCS Delete, NGK ILTR6A-7G ,G-LOC R6 Brake pads and Centric High Carbon brake rotors Looks: 25% tint front, 5% back, Heat-blocking front windshield film Escort Passport Max360, RGBW Halos/Demon Eyes 20'' LED Light bar

Use my Updated Custom Google Search to search this forum since the advanced search here is broken
MS3Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MS3Shadow For This Useful Post:
Worbit (01-19-2016)
 Old 08-08-2017, 03:59 PM   #62

Coltzxli is a splendid one to beholdColtzxli is a splendid one to beholdColtzxli is a splendid one to beholdColtzxli is a splendid one to beholdColtzxli is a splendid one to beholdColtzxli is a splendid one to beholdColtzxli is a splendid one to behold
Not Ranked  0 score     

Did corksport discontinue this line? Dont see it on their site
Coltzxli is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/forum/f337/corksport-brakes-pads-mazdaspeed-3-a-145381/
Posted By For Type Date
What brake pads are recommended - Page 3 - 2004 to 2014 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums This thread Pingback 01-09-2014 08:44 AM
Meilleur front brake pads pour speed - Mazda 3 Quebec This thread Refback 10-01-2013 05:40 PM
OEM vs CS Brake Pads This thread Refback 05-15-2013 08:28 AM