register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed Forums Reviews/Articles
> Mazdaspeed Forums Performance Parts Reviews

Mazdaspeed Forums Performance Parts Reviews Mazdaspeed Forums takes a look at performance parts aimed for you Mazdaspeed vehicle. These are honest, thorough & unbiased reviews based off a manufacturers products.

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree8Likes
  • 7 Post By MSF Editor
  • 1 Post By Staceye77

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 03-27-2011, 12:36 PM   #1
The Editor

MSF Editor has much to be proud ofMSF Editor has much to be proud ofMSF Editor has much to be proud ofMSF Editor has much to be proud ofMSF Editor has much to be proud ofMSF Editor has much to be proud ofMSF Editor has much to be proud ofMSF Editor has much to be proud ofMSF Editor has much to be proud of
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Neutral  +1 score     
Default Custom Performance Engineering Billet Motor Mount System

Table of Contents
1 - Custom Performance Engineering Billet Motor Mount System
2 - Installation - Rear Motor Mount
3 - Rear Motor Mount Installation Cont'd
4 - Installation - Passenger Motor Mount
5 - Pass Mount Cont
6 - Trasmission Mount Installation
7 - Trans Continued
8 - Trans Almost Complete
9 - Conclusion & Impression

Review Written By Lenny127 | Edited By Haltech

Introduction

We have finally received the much anticipated set of motor mounts from Cp-e. The set consists of the Rear Motor Mount (that has been out on the market for a while) and the newly released Passenger Side Motor Mount and the Transmission Motor Mount. At first glance it is obvious that some serious time was spent both engineering these pieces and machining them. They come in polished aluminum finish with their corresponding Cp-e logos engraved on them. As a community, we have been waiting for a company to provide us a solid mount solution and CP-e has delivered that to us. I can remember back in late 2007 and early 2008 when we needed a transmission mount solution. We would have to epoxy our torn mounts just to get some durability out of them. Let's not forget how many engines we saw hit the ground while moving due to failed mounts! Well, we no longer have to worry about this problem any longer. Please give a steady look at these pics as proof. Pure billet baby!

Some of the research for these mounts comes after 8 months of testing in the Grand Am series mazdaspeed3s. These motor mounts cater to both the mild street car enthusiast and also to the hardcore racer that isn't as concerned with vibrations. The mounts can be chosen in either 60 or 75 durometer form, and unlike a lot of the other mounts out there Cp-e has chosen to use rubber instead of urethane for their bushings, it's felt that rubber has a better tolerance to engine heat than urethane , therefore increasing the life of the part . They have spared no cost when researching the materials to be used on these mounts, , billet 6061-series aluminum is used for a few reasons, durability, lessening of vibrations and harshness and of course looks. (these pieces look like they belong on a $100,000 car.) Also, on some of the parts that even more strength was necessary , ¼ inch mild steel was used ,laser cut of course for perfect fitment. One of the last differences you will notice with Cp-e motor mounts vs the competition is the size of the bushings used, they feel that rather than concentrating the forces created by the engine load all on the center bushing pin, increasing the material around this pin not only distributes the load more evenly but also absorbs some of those annoying vibrations usually related to performance mounts.

The quality of these mounts speak for themselves as do the materials used, this makes these parts perhaps a bit higher cost than the competition, but when it comes to holding your engine in place and letting the pavement feel every bit of horsepower that you have earned then Cp-e mounts might just be the mounts for you.

Why get the complete set?

Let's face it, if your drive a Mazdaspeed3 and have spent any type of money modifying it's power output then you know that every horsepower you have made hasn't seen the pavement. We cannot kid ourselves into thinking that a FWD/Manual Transmission platform is the easiest power delivery platform out there..hardly the case. At some point we all have to make a choice about how intelligently we are going about putting some of this expensive added power to the ground. From torque steer, excessive tire-spin to the dreaded wheel-hop the Cp-e Motor Mount set addresses all these issues in a very balanced way that doesn't leave the driver thinking he is driving a go-kart from all the vibrations and noises.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next»
MSF Editor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to MSF Editor For This Useful Post:
08.5MS3 (04-19-2011), 13Greyspeed3 (10-26-2013), ak_spray (04-19-2011), Arnie1229 (01-12-2015), Dano (04-27-2011), doizumi (04-30-2011), doubleflusher (04-17-2011), flappypaddles (10-30-2013), Hodgii (04-21-2011), i8urgti (04-19-2011), jo.jacques (04-18-2011), Juyoung (09-29-2012), labikesrcool (03-16-2012), mike8748 (05-18-2011), Miltron (12-20-2012), onelove221 (06-29-2011), rednofive (02-14-2012), ScarMS3 (04-17-2011), simply_pandora (06-17-2012), Skyman88 (04-25-2013), Speed3eak (04-17-2011), Staceye77 (09-06-2012)
 Old 04-17-2011, 06:20 AM   #2

Mchart is the leader of the worldMchart is the leader of the worldMchart is the leader of the worldMchart is the leader of the worldMchart is the leader of the worldMchart is the leader of the worldMchart is the leader of the worldMchart is the leader of the worldMchart is the leader of the worldMchart is the leader of the worldMchart is the leader of the world
Groans: 54
Groaned at 42 Times in 32 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Nice write up.

The CP-E mounts definatly are the highest quality out of any. The new pricing scheme on CP-E products is a bit dubious though. Back when the RMM only cost $130 it was definatly the best buy. The increase to $230 was a no-no, and now they are at $180. $180 still seems a bit high though.

I doubt i'll get the side mounts ever, but that tranny mount in particular looks like a beast.
Mchart is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-17-2011, 05:13 PM   #3
Fuck sushi rolls

rodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the world
Thanked 24,870 Times in 7,890 Posts
Groans: 356
Groaned at 509 Times in 380 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

the quality is definitely there, the price ....well, companies like sure and jbr will force cpe s prices to go down ..if they want to be competitive.

because this kit as a whole is what , like 800-900? or how much? and that is a lot of loot

2007 Ms3 3071r fully bolted , retired and sold after 110k miles of abuse

2014 Black Track Pack premium , NA 4lyfe ...AED dyno tuned on E85 466.6whp / 406.8 TQ SAE

rodrigo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rodrigo For This Useful Post:
ak_spray (04-19-2011), burntRice (04-20-2011), EvilMonkey (04-17-2011), gtlaw (04-17-2011), JBR (06-09-2011), xPEPEx (04-19-2011)
 Old 04-17-2011, 05:45 PM   #4
patrick failman

karl-hungus is the leader of the worldkarl-hungus is the leader of the worldkarl-hungus is the leader of the worldkarl-hungus is the leader of the worldkarl-hungus is the leader of the worldkarl-hungus is the leader of the worldkarl-hungus is the leader of the worldkarl-hungus is the leader of the worldkarl-hungus is the leader of the worldkarl-hungus is the leader of the worldkarl-hungus is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,434 Times in 2,185 Posts
Groans: 74
Groaned at 55 Times in 47 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

jesus. i paid one third that for all 3 mounts.
2012 ingot silver mustang gt w/ 6 speed, 3.73 rear end, bama 93 tune, cat deletes, boss 302 oil cooler, roush cai, dynotech aluminum driveshaft, ford racing strut tower brace, dampers & springs, boss 302 sway bars, gt500 strut mounts, lower control arms & axle backs, j&m adjustable panhard bar, steeda upper control arm & 3 point braces, jlt catch can, barton short shifter & shift bracket
karl-hungus is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-18-2011, 04:00 PM   #5
2zz mr-s

dooderek is the leader of the worlddooderek is the leader of the worlddooderek is the leader of the worlddooderek is the leader of the worlddooderek is the leader of the worlddooderek is the leader of the worlddooderek is the leader of the worlddooderek is the leader of the worlddooderek is the leader of the worlddooderek is the leader of the worlddooderek is the leader of the world
Thanked 6,643 Times in 1,902 Posts
Groans: 239
Groaned at 352 Times in 214 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

someone edited out my pics, lamee
[07:25 PM] Pu Manchu: the second rule is "don't tell anyone"
[07:25 PM] Pu Manchu: the first rule of tranny fucking is "don't do it"
dooderek is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-19-2011, 08:52 AM   #6

ak_spray is the leader of the worldak_spray is the leader of the worldak_spray is the leader of the worldak_spray is the leader of the worldak_spray is the leader of the worldak_spray is the leader of the worldak_spray is the leader of the worldak_spray is the leader of the worldak_spray is the leader of the worldak_spray is the leader of the worldak_spray is the leader of the world
Groans: 25
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by MSF Editor View Post

I would like to see CP-e offer these mounts in a kit with some discounted pricing attached to it!
Yes please. Very good write up. 75 duro it is then.

CPe: Stage2 RMM, XcelNANO Short Ram, Nviscid TIP, HPFP
SURE: AGS ATOM Shift Knob, ShortCut, CounterShift, TB/IM TIG, Injector Halos (Coming Soon)
JBR: RSB
Cobb: Accessport
Corksport: TMIC
CNT: Catted Downpipe
ak_spray is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-20-2011, 12:04 PM   #7

wette460 is the leader of the worldwette460 is the leader of the worldwette460 is the leader of the worldwette460 is the leader of the worldwette460 is the leader of the worldwette460 is the leader of the worldwette460 is the leader of the worldwette460 is the leader of the worldwette460 is the leader of the worldwette460 is the leader of the worldwette460 is the leader of the world
Groans: 41
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Yeah, but they are pure sex when you get them on the block. I haz all 3 and forgot what wheel hop even feels like. Hardly any engine movement and with the 60 duro I hardly have any vibes at all.

And with the qualitiy of these mounts, the reliability gives me great piece of mind that whenever I drop my clutch or get off and on the gas really quick that my block isn't going to drop out of my engine bay and onto the ground.

I will gladly pay the extra money for a quality part that I know isn't going to take a giant shit on me. Thanks to CP-E I don't have to worry about any of that. CP-E FTW bitches!!!
T3 GTX 3076R .82 a/r, ATP wide-mouth turbo inlet, CPE FMIC, 3.25" MAF custom intake, HKS BPV, Steedspeed T3 Exh. mani, CPE High Output Fuel Pump, Streetunit MM, CP-E side mounts, Mazdaspeed CBE, v-band custom DP, TiAL 38mm EWG, DO stg 2 meth 75/25 w/ do7, 3.5 bar MAP, Cobb AP, TWM solid shifter base bushings, BC racing 32 way adj. coilovers, Mazdaspeed camber links, 18" Bronze Enkei wheels
wette460 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-28-2011, 03:23 PM   #8
NATOR DIRTBAG

redneckrecon is the leader of the worldredneckrecon is the leader of the worldredneckrecon is the leader of the worldredneckrecon is the leader of the worldredneckrecon is the leader of the worldredneckrecon is the leader of the worldredneckrecon is the leader of the worldredneckrecon is the leader of the worldredneckrecon is the leader of the worldredneckrecon is the leader of the worldredneckrecon is the leader of the world
Thanked 39,773 Times in 1,410 Posts
Groans: 6
Groaned at 28 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

i was there for this!

SPONSORED BY: STREET UNIT
redneckrecon is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-16-2011, 03:11 PM   #9

Speed3eak is the leader of the worldSpeed3eak is the leader of the worldSpeed3eak is the leader of the worldSpeed3eak is the leader of the worldSpeed3eak is the leader of the worldSpeed3eak is the leader of the worldSpeed3eak is the leader of the worldSpeed3eak is the leader of the worldSpeed3eak is the leader of the worldSpeed3eak is the leader of the worldSpeed3eak is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,652 Times in 795 Posts
Groans: 82
Groaned at 22 Times in 21 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

So, just looking at the RMM installation - you sure those washers go there? I only have the metal spacers around the bushing, with the washers on the outer edges of the "forks" of the mount.

I already installed mine with red loctite so I'm not changing it either way, it just seems a little odd that cp-e wouldn't make the spacers large enough to begin with. Then again, they also made that plate on the TMM held on with allen screws, so who knows.
Speed3eak is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-16-2011, 03:13 PM   #10

Speed3eak is the leader of the worldSpeed3eak is the leader of the worldSpeed3eak is the leader of the worldSpeed3eak is the leader of the worldSpeed3eak is the leader of the worldSpeed3eak is the leader of the worldSpeed3eak is the leader of the worldSpeed3eak is the leader of the worldSpeed3eak is the leader of the worldSpeed3eak is the leader of the worldSpeed3eak is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,652 Times in 795 Posts
Groans: 82
Groaned at 22 Times in 21 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Huh - if a moderator is reviewing this, ignore the last one. The photos on page 2 threw me off. The attached photos (page 3) look exactly like mine. My bad.
Speed3eak is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-19-2011, 04:27 AM   #11

X4 SRT has a reputation beyond reputeX4 SRT has a reputation beyond reputeX4 SRT has a reputation beyond reputeX4 SRT has a reputation beyond reputeX4 SRT has a reputation beyond reputeX4 SRT has a reputation beyond reputeX4 SRT has a reputation beyond reputeX4 SRT has a reputation beyond reputeX4 SRT has a reputation beyond reputeX4 SRT has a reputation beyond reputeX4 SRT has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 18
Groaned at 33 Times in 17 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I just put these in myself about a week ago. Not all three, but the drivers side and passenger side because one was torn to all hell and the other was starting to crack. First things I wanna say is that the instructions that came with them sucked balls especially the pictures. Second after reading your install and review it has now become apparent why I had such a hard time getting the ground wire on the passenger side mount to line up properly; they drilled the hole on the wrong side of my mount. Idiots. Really? I expect better quality control than that when paying so much for these mounts.

As for performance. Yeah the motor seems much more solid in the engine bay now. However I seem to have more wheel hop than I've ever had before. On the street before these mounts all I would do in first and second gear is spin the tires. Now with these mounts on if i get on it hard in first or second its wheel hop city. The only place I ever had wheel hop before these mounts was at the drag strip. I even went back after a few days and checked all my work to make sure that I didn't miss something or put something in wrong or not torque something down enough. Everything was nice and tidy. Oh well. Hope the mounts get better and wheel hop becomes a non issue like it used to be on my stock mounts.
X4 SRT is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-06-2012, 11:49 AM   #12

Staceye77 is on a distinguished road
Not Ranked  0 score     

I have all Of these mounts installed as of a week ago. What a Difference!!! I love it! No More wheel hop!! First gear sucks way less!! I get every ounce of power to the wheels. I love the vibes too! Its not overwhelming at all! I think I would have liked a lil more actually. The guys at Cp-e were great for installing them for me too! A major plus! Next is the intake and the bov! Do your mounts! You'll Love it! You get what you pay for, I cant afford a dropped engine!
SPDFoxxx likes this.
 Old 09-12-2012, 08:14 PM   #13

heeltoe has a reputation beyond reputeheeltoe has a reputation beyond reputeheeltoe has a reputation beyond reputeheeltoe has a reputation beyond reputeheeltoe has a reputation beyond reputeheeltoe has a reputation beyond reputeheeltoe has a reputation beyond reputeheeltoe has a reputation beyond reputeheeltoe has a reputation beyond reputeheeltoe has a reputation beyond reputeheeltoe has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 8 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

is there a break in time for these mounts? i just installed mine less then a week ago. but when i try to take it to high rpm in 1-2 gear it seems like there is way too much vibration. after a couple of days of driving it seems easier to take it to higher rpm but as far as right now 1-2 gear high rpm just doesn't seem smooth.
///KW V2 Coilovers///AWR F&R///HyperTech-Tune///HKS Intake Black Edtion///Bilstein Sport///Eibach Pro-Kit///CP-E Rear Mount///CP-E Passenger Mount 75///CP-E Driver Mount 75///Act Stage 1 Streetlite///Hawks HPS F&R///Goodridge SS Brake Line///Hotchkis F&R///Corksport Front Endlinks///Turbo Smart Dual Port BOV///SPC Rear Camber Arms///Cobb Short Shifter///Cobb Red Knob///Cobb AP V3. Stg-1+Cobb SF+TIH+91///Cobb Downpipe///Cobb Exhaust///Cobb SF///Corksport Cobb SF Cold Air Box///IVT-22,0.028///Corksprort LED///Sure Turbo Inlet///Silicone Boost Hose///J-Speed SSP///Rally Armor Mud Flaps///JDM Window Visor///IR30 Tint///Yellow Fog Light Overlay///CPE-TowPlate///PTP Baffle Plate///MF Magnetic Tans & Oil Bolt///ProClip,GPS,AP,I5///
heeltoe is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-12-2012, 09:35 PM   #14
Eatin' Your Tuna

Haltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the worldHaltech is the leader of the world
Thanked 41,949 Times in 8,170 Posts
Groans: 243
Groaned at 329 Times in 243 Posts

Originally Posted by heeltoe View Post
is there a break in time for these mounts? i just installed mine less then a week ago. but when i try to take it to high rpm in 1-2 gear it seems like there is way too much vibration. after a couple of days of driving it seems easier to take it to higher rpm but as far as right now 1-2 gear high rpm just doesn't seem smooth.
1000 miles they should be fully broken in. Make sure yu check the torque on them too

Originally Posted by Mazda3Revolution
An intro thread on MSF is like your first day at a State Corrections facility. "Your gonna get tested".
MSF -The HARDCORE Of Mazda High Performance Tech!
Flex Limited Ecoboost - Not Stock

Gen1 MS3 - COBB FMIC V2.0 | COBB SRI | COBB AP Stage 2 W/MSF_V1.08y | COBB 3" Downpipe | COBB CBE | Devil's Own Stage 2 Meth Injection | AST 4300 Coilovers | Haltech Fuel Pump Internals | Rota Torque 18x8 w/ 235/40/18 | ACT 6 PUCK Sprung/Streetlite
Haltech is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Haltech For This Useful Post:
heeltoe (09-12-2012)
 Old 09-12-2012, 10:00 PM   #15

thatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Just installed my tmm today. Must say torque steer is completely gone now. Not that it was ever a big deal, but I can't say I miss it. Car has much better shifts now, but that may be due to my Stocker taking a shit after I installed the Ingalls stiffy on the opposite side. For the people who have done the bsd and had to go back to the stock passenger mount, I think the stiffy is a great alternative.

Anyway all is good minus one loud clunk while decelerating in 2nd. I'll look into more Sunday and check all my torque specs again.

Great write up.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
| CP-E 75 Duro RMM/TMM + TBE | Corksport SR/TI | Forge BPV | Cobb AP- DJ Tuned | NGK Plugs | Hotchkis RSB @ 140% | PTP IM Gasket/TB Coolant Delete + BSD | Autotech FPi | AEM Meth Injection | SU TMIC | JBR SSP + Stage2 OCC |PG Oil Filter Conversion | Toyota Injector Seals | Bizzerko PnP IM | Grimmspeed EBCS | Ingalls ETD | Sonic Tuning S3 Coilovers |

Fluids
Rotella T6 A lot
Rislone Engine Treatment
Motorcraft XT-M5-QS(trans)
VP Methanol
~Splash of E85~
thatsmrgimp2u is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-18-2012, 07:50 PM   #16

heeltoe has a reputation beyond reputeheeltoe has a reputation beyond reputeheeltoe has a reputation beyond reputeheeltoe has a reputation beyond reputeheeltoe has a reputation beyond reputeheeltoe has a reputation beyond reputeheeltoe has a reputation beyond reputeheeltoe has a reputation beyond reputeheeltoe has a reputation beyond reputeheeltoe has a reputation beyond reputeheeltoe has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by thatsmrgimp2u View Post
Just installed my tmm today. Must say torque steer is completely gone now. Not that it was ever a big deal, but I can't say I miss it. Car has much better shifts now, but that may be due to my Stocker taking a shit after I installed the Ingalls stiffy on the opposite side. For the people who have done the bsd and had to go back to the stock passenger mount, I think the stiffy is a great alternative.

Anyway all is good minus one loud clunk while decelerating in 2nd. I'll look into more Sunday and check all my torque specs again.

Great write up.

how is the cabin noise and the vibration feel with the additional stiffy? i heard from other people its bad.

Originally Posted by Haltech View Post
1000 miles they should be fully broken in. Make sure yu check the torque on them too
after 500 miles it feels a lot better i can now take it to higher rpms and it feels smooth now i feel so connected to the floor.
///KW V2 Coilovers///AWR F&R///HyperTech-Tune///HKS Intake Black Edtion///Bilstein Sport///Eibach Pro-Kit///CP-E Rear Mount///CP-E Passenger Mount 75///CP-E Driver Mount 75///Act Stage 1 Streetlite///Hawks HPS F&R///Goodridge SS Brake Line///Hotchkis F&R///Corksport Front Endlinks///Turbo Smart Dual Port BOV///SPC Rear Camber Arms///Cobb Short Shifter///Cobb Red Knob///Cobb AP V3. Stg-1+Cobb SF+TIH+91///Cobb Downpipe///Cobb Exhaust///Cobb SF///Corksport Cobb SF Cold Air Box///IVT-22,0.028///Corksprort LED///Sure Turbo Inlet///Silicone Boost Hose///J-Speed SSP///Rally Armor Mud Flaps///JDM Window Visor///IR30 Tint///Yellow Fog Light Overlay///CPE-TowPlate///PTP Baffle Plate///MF Magnetic Tans & Oil Bolt///ProClip,GPS,AP,I5///

Last edited by heeltoe; 09-18-2012 at 07:50 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
 Old 09-18-2012, 08:09 PM   #17

thatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the worldthatsmrgimp2u is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

It's not too bad. And I've got it set to medium stiffness. This is coming from a guy who thought the stock cat back with res delete was too loud...

| CP-E 75 Duro RMM/TMM + TBE | Corksport SR/TI | Forge BPV | Cobb AP- DJ Tuned | NGK Plugs | Hotchkis RSB @ 140% | PTP IM Gasket/TB Coolant Delete + BSD | Autotech FPi | AEM Meth Injection | SU TMIC | JBR SSP + Stage2 OCC |PG Oil Filter Conversion | Toyota Injector Seals | Bizzerko PnP IM | Grimmspeed EBCS | Ingalls ETD | Sonic Tuning S3 Coilovers |

Fluids
Rotella T6 A lot
Rislone Engine Treatment
Motorcraft XT-M5-QS(trans)
VP Methanol
~Splash of E85~
thatsmrgimp2u is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to thatsmrgimp2u For This Useful Post:
Miltron (12-20-2012)
 Old 02-26-2013, 05:00 PM   #18

jdspeed3 is the leader of the worldjdspeed3 is the leader of the worldjdspeed3 is the leader of the worldjdspeed3 is the leader of the worldjdspeed3 is the leader of the worldjdspeed3 is the leader of the worldjdspeed3 is the leader of the worldjdspeed3 is the leader of the worldjdspeed3 is the leader of the worldjdspeed3 is the leader of the worldjdspeed3 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

I just installed my 60 Duro CP-E RMM. I must say first time driving after installing it you can feel the vibrations but its only in the sub 1500 RPM range. I've had it installed for a couple of days now and the vibrations have let off a bit. The mounts helped with torque steer and launching the car. Overall great product and quality.
jdspeed3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-26-2013, 06:17 PM   #19
hidin in yo bushes

CWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 12,725 Times in 4,702 Posts
Groans: 122
Groaned at 70 Times in 57 Posts

Originally Posted by jdspeed3 View Post
I just installed my 60 Duro CP-E RMM. I must say first time driving after installing it you can feel the vibrations but its only in the sub 1500 RPM range. I've had it installed for a couple of days now and the vibrations have let off a bit. The mounts helped with torque steer and launching the car. Overall great product and quality.
Give it a couple weeks and it will die down significantly. It will never be gone 100% but it also isn't a piece of shit like the stock one. So... meh.

Rich Tuned
330WHP and 363TQ
10-19-13 Moore Automotive

CWP_MS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-27-2013, 05:28 AM   #20

Not Ranked  0 score     

[QUOTE=jdspeed3;1917905]I just installed my 60 Duro CP-E RMM. I must say first time driving after installing it you can feel the vibrations but its only in the sub 1500 RPM range. I've had it installed for a couple of days now and the vibrations have let off a bit. The mounts helped with torque steer and launching the car. Overall great product and quality.[/QUOTE

wait till you take it to higher rpm feels like a motorcycle kinda of.