register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Wheels & Tires > Wheels & Tires - RED

Wheels & Tires - RED Wheels & Tires on red cars.

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 05-30-2011, 01:29 PM   #1
Police

ganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,948 Times in 841 Posts
Groans: 21
Groaned at 9 Times in 9 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Default New MS Sports 18x8" wheels

Well, here are my new set of 18x8 wheels with 225/45/18 Maxxis Victra MZ-1 tires.

I have NO experience in the offset topic... but it's definitely rubbing on the back side (mostly on the driver's side). Planning to roll the fenders, get some H&R springs and a couple of 15mm spacers... What do you think?

Moar pics comming later with a better cam.
SOLD MS3 GT 2009 - Garret GTX3076R -CP-E 4' TIP // CP-E big MAF intake // Turbosmart compact BPV // Lamin-X yellow fog covers // Hella Xtreme yellow fog bulbs // Eonon 7" screen // Prosport Boost Gauge // Ventpod Single Gauge Pod // CPE TowPlate // MSD Dashhawk // COBB AccessPort // USDM ECU // CM Downpipe // Ingalls Torque Damper // Denso ITV24 // GV style front lip // TRZ rear motor mount // PG/Godspeed FMIC // Magnaflow CBE // COBB counter shiftweight // CPE PMM // CPE TMM // Autotech HPFP internals // PERM tune in progress // COBB EBCS // HPFPupgrade injector seals // Apex-i TT // PERM tune // Final numbers: 427 WHP - 471 WTQ

SOLD: BMW 325ci coupe Formula 1 package 2001 - Daily driven FTW!

MS3 vs Focus ST vs Camaro LS1 ---> Click here
TEH MEXICAN'T PERM!

Current whip: 2013 BMW 135i ///M Sport - BMW Performance Exhaust System - BurgerTuning JB4 - Golf Tee Mod - COBB Charge Pipe - BMW Blackline taillights - BMW Performance CF rear spoiler - 8K LED Angel eyes
ganque is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-30-2011, 10:25 PM   #2
Police

ganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the worldganque is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)

Moar pics (with a Nikon D3000)

And... some night shots:

SOLD MS3 GT 2009 - Garret GTX3076R -CP-E 4' TIP // CP-E big MAF intake // Turbosmart compact BPV // Lamin-X yellow fog covers // Hella Xtreme yellow fog bulbs // Eonon 7" screen // Prosport Boost Gauge // Ventpod Single Gauge Pod // CPE TowPlate // MSD Dashhawk // COBB AccessPort // USDM ECU // CM Downpipe // Ingalls Torque Damper // Denso ITV24 // GV style front lip // TRZ rear motor mount // PG/Godspeed FMIC // Magnaflow CBE // COBB counter shiftweight // CPE PMM // CPE TMM // Autotech HPFP internals // PERM tune in progress // COBB EBCS // HPFPupgrade injector seals // Apex-i TT // PERM tune // Final numbers: 427 WHP - 471 WTQ

TEH MEXICAN'T PERM!

Current whip: 2013 BMW 135i ///M Sport - BMW Performance Exhaust System - BurgerTuning JB4 - Golf Tee Mod - COBB Charge Pipe - BMW Blackline taillights - BMW Performance CF rear spoiler - 8K LED Angel eyes

Last edited by ganque; 05-30-2011 at 10:25 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ganque For This Useful Post:
4G63 (05-31-2011), AZSPEED3 (05-31-2011)
 Old 05-30-2011, 10:30 PM   #3
Fuck sushi rolls

rodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the world
Thanked 24,881 Times in 7,894 Posts
Groans: 356
Groaned at 509 Times in 380 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

all i am going to say man (cuz i like u is this...)

they look better at night

2007 Ms3 3071r fully bolted , retired and sold after 110k miles of abuse

2014 Black Track Pack premium , NA 4lyfe ...AED dyno tuned on E85 466.6whp / 406.8 TQ SAE

rodrigo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rodrigo For This Useful Post:
ganque (05-30-2011)
 Old 05-30-2011, 11:03 PM   #4
Police

(Thread Starter)

Originally Posted by rodrigo View Post
all i am going to say man (cuz i like u is this...)

they look better at night
lol, you really didn't like them?

TEH MEXICAN'T PERM!

Old 05-30-2011, 11:09 PM   #5

m4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the worldm4tic is the leader of the world
Thanked 5,014 Times in 1,767 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 24 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

they look like they belong on a mustang... its not bad but not my first pick

purely imho
SOLD//2014 Mustang GT// Brembos - Bob's Can - SCT X4 - MGW - GT500 Quad-tip Axle back - Vorshlag Street Pro - Ford K Springs - BMR PHB

2007 MS6 w/ Cheez

// COBB V3 // SURE ID300 MAF // COBB TIP // CXRacing FMIC // PTP BSD // PTP Windage Tray // PTP TIG // KMD V2.1 CDFP Internals // HD Coil Packs //
Corksport DP // TurboXS RP // CP-e 3" Single Cat-back // Bilstein Shocks & H&R Springs // DSS Axle // TSW Interlagos 19x8 +35 // 235/35 Rubber
// Defi Red Racer // Block8head Defrost Pod // DDM 3k Fogs & 6k Lowbeams // Custom iPod Integration Hackjob //
m4tic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to m4tic For This Useful Post:
ganque (05-30-2011)
 Old 05-31-2011, 12:47 AM   #6
Fuck sushi rolls

rodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the worldrodrigo is the leader of the world
Thanked 24,881 Times in 7,894 Posts
Groans: 356
Groaned at 509 Times in 380 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by ganque View Post
lol, you really didn't like them?
u asked.... no i dont like them one bit...they are horrible.

like seriously horrible...i rather roll stock than run that shit...

i didnt wanna say shit bad...but u asked...

in the end who cares what i say...if u like em..then they look great

2007 Ms3 3071r fully bolted , retired and sold after 110k miles of abuse

2014 Black Track Pack premium , NA 4lyfe ...AED dyno tuned on E85 466.6whp / 406.8 TQ SAE

rodrigo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rodrigo For This Useful Post:
emag remrofni (05-31-2011), ganque (05-31-2011)
 Old 05-31-2011, 12:56 AM   #7

emag remrofni is the leader of the worldemag remrofni is the leader of the worldemag remrofni is the leader of the worldemag remrofni is the leader of the worldemag remrofni is the leader of the worldemag remrofni is the leader of the worldemag remrofni is the leader of the worldemag remrofni is the leader of the worldemag remrofni is the leader of the worldemag remrofni is the leader of the worldemag remrofni is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,298 Times in 744 Posts
Groans: 209
Groaned at 92 Times in 38 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

The first thing that came to mind when I saw these was Miata...

aka I think u like cawk

// 09 CWP // Cobb SRI // SURE Race RMM // eBay double penetration DP // SU BPV // ITV22's // JBR SSP // KMD Internals // VTAK GAUGE // Cobb FMIC V.1 //

4 Gallon E85 by Stratified

My Photography - DarkSidePhotoshoot.com

Originally Posted by Monotonous ONE View Post
it was a mexican

whoever said they are lazy is a stupid dumb fucking idiot

and they can do ANYTHING...they prolly got the wheels off with a branch and some hedge clippers
Originally Posted by FreeFlyFreak View Post
The dick bone is not connected to the asshole... Mind over matter, learn to control them both.
emag remrofni is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emag remrofni For This Useful Post:
ganque (05-31-2011), tragik (05-31-2011)
 Old 05-31-2011, 08:03 AM   #8
Police

(Thread Starter)

heheh, fair enough.
It's kinda disappointing cause they're not for free. but hey, as we say in Mexico: "Nobody is a golden coin to be appreciated by everyone". Hopefully it'll look better after the springs install... we'll see. Thanks guys, I really appreciate your honesty

TEH MEXICAN'T PERM!

Old 05-31-2011, 01:23 PM   #9

emag remrofni is the leader of the worldemag remrofni is the leader of the worldemag remrofni is the leader of the worldemag remrofni is the leader of the worldemag remrofni is the leader of the worldemag remrofni is the leader of the worldemag remrofni is the leader of the worldemag remrofni is the leader of the worldemag remrofni is the leader of the worldemag remrofni is the leader of the worldemag remrofni is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,298 Times in 744 Posts
Groans: 209
Groaned at 92 Times in 38 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Who gives a shit what we think though. As long as you like them rock that shit.

// 09 CWP // Cobb SRI // SURE Race RMM // eBay double penetration DP // SU BPV // ITV22's // JBR SSP // KMD Internals // VTAK GAUGE // Cobb FMIC V.1 //

4 Gallon E85 by Stratified

My Photography - DarkSidePhotoshoot.com

Originally Posted by Monotonous ONE View Post
it was a mexican

whoever said they are lazy is a stupid dumb fucking idiot

and they can do ANYTHING...they prolly got the wheels off with a branch and some hedge clippers
Originally Posted by FreeFlyFreak View Post
The dick bone is not connected to the asshole... Mind over matter, learn to control them both.
emag remrofni is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to emag remrofni For This Useful Post:
ganque (05-31-2011)
 Old 12-31-2011, 01:20 PM   #10

simplycmplex is a jewel in the roughsimplycmplex is a jewel in the roughsimplycmplex is a jewel in the roughsimplycmplex is a jewel in the rough
Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

So quick question...where did you get the Mazdaspeed 3 front license plate from...I've been looking for one for a loooonnngggg time!
simplycmplex is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-14-2012, 11:08 AM   #11

sacredmonkey will become famous soon enough
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Nice wheels dude, looks sharp.
sacredmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sacredmonkey For This Useful Post:
ganque (01-14-2012)
 Old 01-15-2012, 07:13 PM   #12

SwineFLU is the leader of the worldSwineFLU is the leader of the worldSwineFLU is the leader of the worldSwineFLU is the leader of the worldSwineFLU is the leader of the worldSwineFLU is the leader of the worldSwineFLU is the leader of the worldSwineFLU is the leader of the worldSwineFLU is the leader of the worldSwineFLU is the leader of the worldSwineFLU is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I dont mind them... I think they look OKAY/GOOD on a SPEED3 and they would look awful on a SPEED6. Glad you found something you like because I havent yet...
They look small to me... my 2cents

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SwineFLU is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-16-2012, 06:10 AM   #13
Police

(Thread Starter)

Actually I don't have those wheels anymore, got some MS6 wheels and painted them in gunmetal powdercoated.

TEH MEXICAN'T PERM!