register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Wheels & Tires > Wheels & Tires - BLACK

Wheels & Tires - BLACK Wheels & Tires on black cars.

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 08-12-2016, 10:31 AM   #1

chupacabra will become famous soon enoughchupacabra will become famous soon enough
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Bent wheel, replacements in progress

So went to the tire shop yesterday, was hoping to just get my wheels balanced and call it a day... but no luck, on of my American racing rims is shot so gonna have to bite the bullet and pic up some new wheels. Not a big loss because I wanted to toss them eventually(the rims were on it when I bought it and I never liked em much), but still sucks because new wheels were last on my priority list. None the less, trying to replace them with the same size(18x8) so I can swap skins. So while ebaying my heart out, came across these konig controls. specs are 18x8, 45 offset, 23.8 lbs each(little heavier than I wanted, but fuck it stockies weigh about the same with smaller dimensions), and theyre going for $468 for a set. To my knowledge, Konigs are good quality and with free shipping it sounds like a deal

Pic:

I'm kind of pissed I've gotta blow money on wheels, but not a lot of choice now... I'm a noob to forums so also wanted to use this a test run for my compooter skills or lack there of. Any feedback is appreciated(on the wheels or on my shitty thread skills) and haven't ordered these yet because I'm still looking around, but I'll be sure to follow up with pics once I make the big commitment

well... the picture was a success... If someone would like an enlarged view, please let me know lmao

Last edited by chupacabra; 08-12-2016 at 10:31 AM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
chupacabra is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-23-2017, 06:36 PM   #2

AveryPlaysBass has a reputation beyond reputeAveryPlaysBass has a reputation beyond reputeAveryPlaysBass has a reputation beyond reputeAveryPlaysBass has a reputation beyond reputeAveryPlaysBass has a reputation beyond reputeAveryPlaysBass has a reputation beyond reputeAveryPlaysBass has a reputation beyond reputeAveryPlaysBass has a reputation beyond reputeAveryPlaysBass has a reputation beyond reputeAveryPlaysBass has a reputation beyond reputeAveryPlaysBass has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

did you end up buying these? How did they work out? Just bit the bullit on these today (the 17 inch variety)

2012 MS3 w/Tech Package

Engine: CS SRI/Tip, AutoTech internals, Damond Banjo Bolt, JBR Boost Tubes, E-Focus Mount, CS Racepipe, Tuned by FREEKTUNE

Trans: CS insert, CS bushings, Damond Shifter Plate

Suspension: Koni Orange with OEM springs, Konig Controls 17x7 with 225/45 Conti DW's

Appearance: CP-E Relocation Plate, Smoked Taillights, Bumper Guard, CS Steering wheel/Shift knob/E-brake handle,dumb stickers
AveryPlaysBass is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-24-2017, 06:09 AM   #3

MikeBavaro has a brilliant futureMikeBavaro has a brilliant futureMikeBavaro has a brilliant futureMikeBavaro has a brilliant futureMikeBavaro has a brilliant futureMikeBavaro has a brilliant futureMikeBavaro has a brilliant futureMikeBavaro has a brilliant futureMikeBavaro has a brilliant futureMikeBavaro has a brilliant futureMikeBavaro has a brilliant future
Groans: 1
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Im sure its too late by now, but do you track the car, or do "canyon" runs?..... that is of you can find fun roads in the midwest.
CS Short Throw-Whiteline Bushings-CS Rear Bar
1968 Mustang
Built 289 w/ factory heads
Built C4
Bulit 8" posi
Runs low 14's at 100 flat
MikeBavaro is offline   Reply With Quote