register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Wheels & Tires > Wheels & Tires - BLACK

Wheels & Tires - BLACK Wheels & Tires on black cars.

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree11Likes
  • 2 Post By mychicksix
  • 1 Post By mychicksix
  • 1 Post By mychicksix
  • 1 Post By mychicksix
  • 2 Post By dale_gribble
  • 1 Post By MissVitesse6
  • 1 Post By mychicksix
  • 2 Post By MissVitesse6

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 12-17-2013, 01:51 PM   #1

mychicksix has a reputation beyond reputemychicksix has a reputation beyond reputemychicksix has a reputation beyond reputemychicksix has a reputation beyond reputemychicksix has a reputation beyond reputemychicksix has a reputation beyond reputemychicksix has a reputation beyond reputemychicksix has a reputation beyond reputemychicksix has a reputation beyond reputemychicksix has a reputation beyond reputemychicksix has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Pink stockers on an 07 BM ms6

Well I plasti dipped my wife's wheels pink as a taste tester before powder coating and I really like how they came out! Wanted a brighter pink but didn't want to deal with the fading of the blaze colors. Gonna go neon pink with the powder coat and add some vinyl on the windows to tie it together since we own our own vinyl business. The wife loves it so that's what matters. Pics aren't the greatest but let me know what you think.

Ps. The h&r's weren't quite settled in these pics. Will get some more when the snow goes away!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (2.07 MB, 96 views)
Koke382 and Mauro_Penguin like this.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mychicksix For This Useful Post:
ABolewski (12-17-2013), f15ms6 (02-07-2015), J'sSpeed3 (12-17-2013), Koke382 (12-17-2013), Mauro_Penguin (12-17-2013), Micha (12-18-2013), midnightSix (12-18-2013), MissVitesse6 (12-17-2013), pmartz16 (12-17-2013), SIXual Panda (12-18-2013), sxman (12-18-2013)
 Old 12-17-2013, 01:54 PM   #2

mychicksix has a reputation beyond reputemychicksix has a reputation beyond reputemychicksix has a reputation beyond reputemychicksix has a reputation beyond reputemychicksix has a reputation beyond reputemychicksix has a reputation beyond reputemychicksix has a reputation beyond reputemychicksix has a reputation beyond reputemychicksix has a reputation beyond reputemychicksix has a reputation beyond reputemychicksix has a reputation beyond repute
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Phones only letting one pic at a time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (1.63 MB, 58 views)
Koke382 likes this.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mychicksix For This Useful Post:
DoMiNic (12-17-2013), Koke382 (12-17-2013), Mauro_Penguin (12-17-2013), Micha (12-19-2013)
 Old 12-17-2013, 01:56 PM   #3

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Shot of her sexy ass.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (1.81 MB, 64 views)
Koke382 likes this.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mychicksix For This Useful Post:
ABolewski (12-17-2013), Koke382 (12-17-2013), Mauro_Penguin (12-17-2013), Micha (12-19-2013)
 Old 12-17-2013, 02:05 PM   #4

Koke382 is the leader of the worldKoke382 is the leader of the worldKoke382 is the leader of the worldKoke382 is the leader of the worldKoke382 is the leader of the worldKoke382 is the leader of the worldKoke382 is the leader of the worldKoke382 is the leader of the worldKoke382 is the leader of the worldKoke382 is the leader of the worldKoke382 is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,322 Times in 1,859 Posts
Groans: 32
Groaned at 39 Times in 21 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Looks sick (:

sent from my peepee
COBB AP// Finkles hypnotic sexyness 50/50 e85// HTP 3.5 Whale Penis// HTP 51R battery box// JBR Adjustable SSP//JBR 88 RMM// Grimspeed 3 port EBCS// CX Racing FMIC// CNT Racing catless DP// AT internals// Lamin-x Fog light inserts// Stiffy Ingals Mtourque Mount// Asian tower brace(lol)// CNT Racing Catback// Turbo XS RFL BOV VTA FTMFW!!// Upgrated clutch// Drilled and sloted rotors (font and back)// UNDER THE KNIFE

New fucken miata build:

1993 Red Na6
Some suspension modz yo

1994 Caste White MX5 Miata - sold

1991 Smurf Blue miata - sooooooold
Coilovers// Other shit

Koke382 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Koke382 For This Useful Post:
mychicksix (12-17-2013)
 Old 12-17-2013, 02:16 PM   #5

He Hate Me is the leader of the worldHe Hate Me is the leader of the worldHe Hate Me is the leader of the worldHe Hate Me is the leader of the worldHe Hate Me is the leader of the worldHe Hate Me is the leader of the worldHe Hate Me is the leader of the worldHe Hate Me is the leader of the worldHe Hate Me is the leader of the worldHe Hate Me is the leader of the worldHe Hate Me is the leader of the world
Groans: 5
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

@Micha;
He Hate Me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to He Hate Me For This Useful Post:
Micha (12-18-2013)
 Old 12-17-2013, 03:59 PM   #6

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Koke382 View Post
Looks sick (:

sent from my peepee
Thanks brother!

Koke did you but the cx racing fmic kit or buy raw materials and piece it together? If it's the kit how was fitment? Thinkin about going this route with a slightly larger core.

Last edited by mychicksix; 12-17-2013 at 03:59 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
mychicksix is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-17-2013, 04:05 PM   #7

ABolewski is the leader of the worldABolewski is the leader of the worldABolewski is the leader of the worldABolewski is the leader of the worldABolewski is the leader of the worldABolewski is the leader of the worldABolewski is the leader of the worldABolewski is the leader of the worldABolewski is the leader of the worldABolewski is the leader of the worldABolewski is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,377 Times in 624 Posts
Groans: 52
Groaned at 21 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Your own vinyl business you say...?

Looks really good! I really dig neon wheels. I'm going to PC my stockers neon something to offset my questionable-sexual-tendency-blue Pu when I get back home. I'm thinking neon lime green.

When you plan on PC'ing them?

2008 Chevy Colorado. The only truck that comes with a lifetime guarantee...
ABolewski is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-17-2013, 04:32 PM   #8

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by ABolewski View Post
Your own vinyl business you say...?

Looks really good! I really dig neon wheels. I'm going to PC my stockers neon something to offset my questionable-sexual-tendency-blue Pu when I get back home. I'm thinking neon lime green.

When you plan on PC'ing them?
Yeah buddy! Deviant Designs is the name of our company. You can check us out on Facebook @ deviantdesigns1.

I too have grown to love the neon wheels if its done right. Looks like a pissed off R/C car.

I've often thought about buying a blue car but end up sticking with my usual red black or white. Lol Neon yellow or orange would look sick! Green could be good as long as it's more yellow than green.

Not exactly sure when I'm powder coating. After Christmas for sure and maybe after winter unless I can get a break when I take my race car chassis. We 'll see.
ABolewski likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to mychicksix For This Useful Post:
ABolewski (12-17-2013)
 Old 12-17-2013, 04:44 PM   #9

dale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the world
Thanked 10,531 Times in 2,900 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 24 Times in 21 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

A chick could totally rock that... I would think it was cool if I saw a chick rocking a Speed6 with pink rims. A dude on the other hand, well, I'm not so sure...
BILSTEIN - H&R SPRINGS - 18x8.5 +48 ROTA SVN - 265/35R18 HTR ZIII
MINI H1 6.0 - CAR LED TAILS

SEE MORE USING !SHOUTTAG.COM - ENTER: !6SPEED6
dale_gribble is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-17-2013, 04:45 PM   #10

lilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the worldlilred is the leader of the world
Thanked 8,690 Times in 3,186 Posts
Groans: 10
Groaned at 17 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by dale_gribble View Post
A chick could totally rock that... I would think it was cool if I saw a chick rocking a Speed6 with pink rims. A dude on the other hand, well, I'm not so sure...
You take that back right now!

tapafuck
JBR SSP/bushings
JBR RMM
JBR tigs/ egr delete/ coolant bypass
JBR stage 2 OCC
CS test pipe
Turbosmart BPV (stocker currently on)
SS lines/super blue/stoptech pads

Originally Posted by silvapain View Post
I've heard that modding MAZDASPEEDs is an STD...
lilred is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lilred For This Useful Post:
Micha (12-19-2013)
 Old 12-17-2013, 04:55 PM   #11

dale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the world
Thanked 10,531 Times in 2,900 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 24 Times in 21 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by lilred View Post
You take that back right now!

tapafuck
Copy that. It did deserve clarification. The non-gay part of me, (i.e. the part that thinks mainly about: monster trucks, fire, turbos, boobs, explosions, fights, races, chases, crashes) rejects the idea that the color of a dude's car rims should match the inside color of a woman's lady parts. However, should a lady choose to match her rims to the inside of her lady parts, then that is acceptable by the non-gay (i.e. 99.99999%) part of me.

Better?
lilred and Mauro_Penguin like this.
BILSTEIN - H&R SPRINGS - 18x8.5 +48 ROTA SVN - 265/35R18 HTR ZIII
MINI H1 6.0 - CAR LED TAILS

SEE MORE USING !SHOUTTAG.COM - ENTER: !6SPEED6
dale_gribble is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dale_gribble For This Useful Post:
Agent_Orange (12-19-2013), He Hate Me (12-17-2013), lilred (12-17-2013), Mauro_Penguin (12-17-2013), Pointless (12-17-2013)
 Old 12-17-2013, 04:59 PM   #12

ABolewski is the leader of the worldABolewski is the leader of the worldABolewski is the leader of the worldABolewski is the leader of the worldABolewski is the leader of the worldABolewski is the leader of the worldABolewski is the leader of the worldABolewski is the leader of the worldABolewski is the leader of the worldABolewski is the leader of the worldABolewski is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,377 Times in 624 Posts
Groans: 52
Groaned at 21 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

You forgot to say boobs twice.

2008 Chevy Colorado. The only truck that comes with a lifetime guarantee...
ABolewski is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ABolewski For This Useful Post:
Mauro_Penguin (12-17-2013), Pointless (12-17-2013)
 Old 12-17-2013, 07:49 PM   #13

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by dale_gribble View Post
Copy that. It did deserve clarification. The non-gay part of me, (i.e. the part that thinks mainly about: monster trucks, fire, turbos, boobs, explosions, fights, races, chases, crashes) rejects the idea that the color of a dude's car rims should match the inside color of a woman's lady parts. However, should a lady choose to match her rims to the inside of her lady parts, then that is acceptable by the non-gay (i.e. 99.99999%) part of me.

Better?
Lmfao very well put! Trust me I was apprehensive about it at first too but...
1. It's technically my wife's car and as you said, a hot chick in a speed 6 with pink wheels is pretty dope.
2. Pink has become quite popular!
3. I don't feel gay driving it so I think I'm good. Plus all the chicks check it out. Lol
 Old 12-17-2013, 08:01 PM   #14

The Panda is the leader of the worldThe Panda is the leader of the worldThe Panda is the leader of the worldThe Panda is the leader of the worldThe Panda is the leader of the worldThe Panda is the leader of the worldThe Panda is the leader of the worldThe Panda is the leader of the worldThe Panda is the leader of the worldThe Panda is the leader of the worldThe Panda is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,354 Times in 796 Posts
Groans: 22
Groaned at 8 Times in 7 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by mychicksix View Post
Well I plasti dipped my wife's wheels pink as a taste tester before powder coating and I really like how they came out! Wanted a brighter pink but didn't want to deal with the fading of the blaze colors. Gonna go neon pink with the powder coat and add some vinyl on the windows to tie it together since we own our own vinyl business. The wife loves it so that's what matters. Pics aren't the greatest but let me know what you think.

Ps. The h&r's weren't quite settled in these pics. Will get some more when the snow goes away!
@MissVitesse6; I have seen this before..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Panda For This Useful Post:
jk_ms3 (12-20-2013), Micha (12-18-2013), MissVitesse6 (12-17-2013)
 Old 12-17-2013, 08:10 PM   #15
Fastest Bunny ;)

MissVitesse6 is the leader of the worldMissVitesse6 is the leader of the worldMissVitesse6 is the leader of the worldMissVitesse6 is the leader of the worldMissVitesse6 is the leader of the worldMissVitesse6 is the leader of the worldMissVitesse6 is the leader of the worldMissVitesse6 is the leader of the worldMissVitesse6 is the leader of the worldMissVitesse6 is the leader of the worldMissVitesse6 is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,174 Times in 662 Posts
Groans: 16
Not Ranked  0 score     

@mychicksix; looks good. I love having my pinkies, definitely stands out! Why doesnt your wife join? Does she or you have plans of moding her 6?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5990.JPG (5.38 MB, 40 views)
The Panda likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to MissVitesse6 For This Useful Post:
The Panda (12-17-2013)
 Old 12-17-2013, 08:25 PM   #16

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by MissVitesse6 View Post
@mychicksix; looks good. I love having my pinkies, definitely stands out! Why doesnt your wife join? Does she or you have plans of moding her 6?
That's the exact color pink we're looking for!! Looks sexy as hell! I've never been a huge fan of gen pu's on an ms6 but you have changed my feelings. I saw tiny glimpses of your car across the forum but couldn't find a clear shot. Really looks good!

I might get her on here cause she's a social media monkey but I think she's a bit intimidated. Kind of a rough croup at times. Plus I like to believe she enjoys peeking over my shoulder.

On a side note, I read all about your quest for 11's on a k04! Have you had a chance to take a stab at it??
MissVitesse6 likes this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mychicksix For This Useful Post:
MissVitesse6 (12-17-2013), The Panda (12-17-2013)
 Old 12-17-2013, 08:39 PM   #17
Fastest Bunny ;)

MissVitesse6 is the leader of the worldMissVitesse6 is the leader of the worldMissVitesse6 is the leader of the worldMissVitesse6 is the leader of the worldMissVitesse6 is the leader of the worldMissVitesse6 is the leader of the worldMissVitesse6 is the leader of the worldMissVitesse6 is the leader of the worldMissVitesse6 is the leader of the worldMissVitesse6 is the leader of the worldMissVitesse6 is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,174 Times in 662 Posts
Groans: 16
Not Ranked  0 score     

That's the exact color pink we're looking for!! Looks sexy as hell! I've never been a huge fan of gen pu's on an ms6 but you have changed my feelings. I saw tiny glimpses of your car across the forum but couldn't find a clear shot. Really looks good!

I might get her on here cause she's a social media monkey but I think she's a bit intimidated. Kind of a rough croup at times. Plus I like to believe she enjoys peeking over my shoulder.

On a side note, I read all about your quest for 11's on a k04! Have you had a chance to take a stab at it??
I dont remember the name of the PC but its prismatic powders. Thanks, I appreciate the positive feedback.

You should definitely get her on here. I started out peeking over my husbands shoulder Lol.

We unfortunately havent had a chance at trying at it yet. Hopefully when track season starts back up though. She can be a monster when we want her to be. So far the motor @The Panda; built for her is holding strong, I have a lot of faith in what she will do.
tastysi2004 and The Panda like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to MissVitesse6 For This Useful Post:
The Panda (12-17-2013)
 Old 12-17-2013, 09:44 PM   #18

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by MissVitesse6 View Post
I dont remember the name of the PC but its prismatic powders. Thanks, I appreciate the positive feedback.

You should definitely get her on here. I started out peeking over my husbands shoulder Lol.

We unfortunately havent had a chance at trying at it yet. Hopefully when track season starts back up though. She can be a monster when we want her to be. So far the motor @The Panda; built for her is holding strong, I have a lot of faith in what she will do.
That's awesome and I'm excited to hear the results! This time of year sucks for testing etc. I'm sure you're anxious as hell. Yeah we put together a build plan and hope to go BT sometime next year with a gtx3076. Right now we're just chipping away at supporting mods. Can't wait to get her to a grudge night next year. Maybe I'll line up next to her in my car! Fun fun. Lol
MissVitesse6 (12-17-2013)
 Old 12-17-2013, 09:52 PM   #19

madspd6 is the leader of the worldmadspd6 is the leader of the worldmadspd6 is the leader of the worldmadspd6 is the leader of the worldmadspd6 is the leader of the worldmadspd6 is the leader of the worldmadspd6 is the leader of the worldmadspd6 is the leader of the worldmadspd6 is the leader of the worldmadspd6 is the leader of the worldmadspd6 is the leader of the world
Groans: 31
Groaned at 6 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by ABolewski View Post
You forgot to say boobs twice.
98% of the time there are two... for anything else you gotta pay extra.

Velocity Red Mica 06 Speed6 (ricer) #834

Some shitty; s300sx fmw turbo, home made fmic setup, home made 4" Intake, 3.5 blowthrough maf, home made downpipe, poorly self tuned. More motor mounts then necessary.

Gay and coated white enkei rpf1s with stupid 245/45 tires. Pointless drilled and slotted rotors. Clunky coilovers. Ricer lips and lights.
madspd6 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-17-2013, 11:51 PM   #20

SIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,950 Times in 867 Posts
Groans: 56
Groaned at 13 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Nice OP. They look like they came out good!
I was debating about that color for my new wheels lol.
And where in PA are you??
Fully built, Ported everything, GTX3582r, Port Injection, Twin disk clutch, 2-piece Driveshaft.... still slow.

The Daily Bitch: 2003 Mazda Protege5 with infinity miles on it

SIXual Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-18-2013, 04:48 AM   #21

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by SIXual Panda View Post
Nice OP. They look like they came out good!
I was debating about that color for my new wheels lol.
And where in PA are you??
Thanks! Yeah they came out great! That dip is so easy to spray. Just a lot of light coats. I'm right outside of Easton/Allentown area. Probably 2hrs east of Harrisburg.
 Old 12-18-2013, 05:31 AM   #22

SIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the worldSIXual Panda is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,950 Times in 867 Posts
Groans: 56
Groaned at 13 Times in 11 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Thanks! Yeah they came out great! That dip is so easy to spray. Just a lot of light coats. I'm right outside of Easton/Allentown area. Probably 2hrs east of Harrisburg.
Good shit.. I'm from Lancaster.
Have you ever came out to any of the NATOR meets?
Fully built, Ported everything, GTX3582r, Port Injection, Twin disk clutch, 2-piece Driveshaft.... still slow.

The Daily Bitch: 2003 Mazda Protege5 with infinity miles on it

SIXual Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-18-2013, 06:11 AM   #23

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by SIXual Panda View Post
Good shit.. I'm from Lancaster.
Have you ever came out to any of the NATOR meets?
Not yet but definitely plan too. Was gonna hit the last one but the snow came and my furnace was acting up. I'll be at the next one for sure. Gotta get a few in before racing season starts again.
 Old 12-19-2013, 09:00 PM   #24

Micha is the leader of the worldMicha is the leader of the worldMicha is the leader of the worldMicha is the leader of the worldMicha is the leader of the worldMicha is the leader of the worldMicha is the leader of the worldMicha is the leader of the worldMicha is the leader of the worldMicha is the leader of the worldMicha is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,947 Times in 1,777 Posts
Groans: 261
Groaned at 73 Times in 60 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Dig it fo sho.

2017 Lightning Blue SuperCab Raptor ordered 1/3/17. Built 2/3/17. Delivered 2/8/17.
I modded it a little.
Micha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Micha For This Useful Post:
mychicksix (12-19-2013)
 Old 12-20-2013, 12:13 AM   #25

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

So here's a question...

At first I wasn't sure about painting the front emblem but once I did I really like how it ties it all together. I'm planning on going with a badge-less front grille in the very near future. Probably carbon fiber but haven't decided for sure yet. I believe it was wicked6 that had accented his front grille with a red pinstripe which looked good on white. Not sure what a pink pinstripe would look like. What you guys think??

On a side note, my buddy and I came up with an idea for an accent stripe for the double cowl that I think is gonna look sick! I just gotta design it up and cut it. Can't wait to show you guys!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (193.5 KB, 7 views)
6ixof1 (12-20-2013)
 Old 12-20-2013, 07:23 AM   #26

6ixof1 is the leader of the world6ixof1 is the leader of the world6ixof1 is the leader of the world6ixof1 is the leader of the world6ixof1 is the leader of the world6ixof1 is the leader of the world6ixof1 is the leader of the world6ixof1 is the leader of the world6ixof1 is the leader of the world6ixof1 is the leader of the world6ixof1 is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Groaned at 16 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

So here's a question...

At first I wasn't sure about painting the front emblem but once I did I really like how it ties it all together. I'm planning on going with a badge-less front grille in the very near future. Probably carbon fiber but haven't decided for sure yet. I believe it was wicked6 that had accented his front grille with a red pinstripe which looked good on white. Not sure what a pink pinstripe would look like. What you guys think??

On a side note, my buddy and I came up with an idea for an accent stripe for the double cowl that I think is gonna look sick! I just gotta design it up and cut it. Can't wait to show you guys!
I like that pinstripe.

NJSpeed P&P IM, KMD internals, SU TMIC, BNR STG 1, Sure V1 Aeros, Cobb TIP, Turbosmart BOV, Magnaflow CBE
JBR Trilogy, Jugg & Dread, Corksport Strut tower brace & rear seat brace, Tein Super Street C/Os
18x8 OZ Ultraleggeras, 225/45/18 Dunlop SportMaxx,
17x8 Enkei SC03, 235/45/17 Bridgestone Blizzaks,
Evo Brembo mod, StopTech rotors, Techna-Fit S/S brakelines, StopTech & EBC Greenstuff pads
The Mad Scientist Tunings
6ixof1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 6ixof1 For This Useful Post:
mychicksix (12-20-2013)