register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3/6 MZR Gen1 Forums (2006-2009)
> MazdaSpeed 3/6 - Wheels & Tires > Wheels & Tires - COSMIC BLUE

Wheels & Tires - COSMIC BLUE Wheels & Tires on cosmic blue cars.

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 05-01-2009, 03:02 PM   #1

daonly1around will become famous soon enoughdaonly1around will become famous soon enough
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Orange rota grids cosmic blue ms3

specs 18x8.5 +44 235 40 18
daonly1around is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-01-2009, 03:05 PM   #2

ms3boost is a splendid one to beholdms3boost is a splendid one to beholdms3boost is a splendid one to beholdms3boost is a splendid one to beholdms3boost is a splendid one to beholdms3boost is a splendid one to beholdms3boost is a splendid one to behold
Groans: 1
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

sick now paint your emblems and calipers that color and tints if you dont have them
2008 TR MS3 Sport[/B]:Cobb Sri,AP/Corksport Dp/Vibrant Dp Back/Pg HF CDFP/SU Boost Tubes/TRZ Poly MM/TWM STS, Shifter bushings/DashHawk/Turbosmart DualPort BOV/15,35% Tints/AutoExe Shift Knob/ Redline Shifter,E-brake Boot
Future Mods[/B]auter Rods/CP pistons/PTP SST K04/PG Tubular Manifold EWG/Turbo XS Dp/Cobb TIP/HKS Plugs/Perrin OCC/Devils Own WM Injection/BC Racing Coilovers/Hotchkis H&R Sway Bars/Rotora F&R slotted Rotors/EBC Red stuff Pads/Goodridge Stainless Brake Lines/ACT Street clutch and flywheel/Cobb FMIC/Tial 38mm v-band and screamer pipe/SU Side Mounts/8000k HIDs/PTP BS delete,WT/rx8 wheels/samco silicone hoses/235-40-18 Falken Azenis RT-615/P&L Motorsports ATP or ATR tune we will see though although 350whp is the goal!
ms3boost is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-01-2009, 03:05 PM   #3

gsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the worldgsrtype1 is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,678 Times in 712 Posts
Groans: 102
Groaned at 232 Times in 155 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Original, bold and looks good!
 Old 05-01-2009, 03:09 PM   #4

daonly1around will become famous soon enoughdaonly1around will become famous soon enough
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

thanks guys, i'm on the fence about the emblems, tint will be on order soon enough, and calipers i'm not sure what color, i think orange would make it TOO much orange, so i will probably go with black or cosmic blue
 Old 05-01-2009, 03:15 PM   #5

spheed3 has a reputation beyond reputespheed3 has a reputation beyond reputespheed3 has a reputation beyond reputespheed3 has a reputation beyond reputespheed3 has a reputation beyond reputespheed3 has a reputation beyond reputespheed3 has a reputation beyond reputespheed3 has a reputation beyond reputespheed3 has a reputation beyond reputespheed3 has a reputation beyond reputespheed3 has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Looks ok...I always thought red wheels on cosmic blue wold look great but A+ for thinking outside the box.
 Old 05-01-2009, 03:19 PM   #6
Banned

boosted3 is the leader of the worldboosted3 is the leader of the worldboosted3 is the leader of the worldboosted3 is the leader of the worldboosted3 is the leader of the worldboosted3 is the leader of the worldboosted3 is the leader of the worldboosted3 is the leader of the worldboosted3 is the leader of the worldboosted3 is the leader of the worldboosted3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 49
Groaned at 21 Times in 17 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

hahah u whoring them over here lol nice
boosted3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-01-2009, 03:24 PM   #7
Must Have Teh 10's!

superskaterxes is the leader of the worldsuperskaterxes is the leader of the worldsuperskaterxes is the leader of the worldsuperskaterxes is the leader of the worldsuperskaterxes is the leader of the worldsuperskaterxes is the leader of the worldsuperskaterxes is the leader of the worldsuperskaterxes is the leader of the worldsuperskaterxes is the leader of the worldsuperskaterxes is the leader of the worldsuperskaterxes is the leader of the world
Thanked 21,013 Times in 5,264 Posts
Groans: 101
Groaned at 138 Times in 95 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

lol who do u think you are? lol quit tryin' to cop my style yo haha

2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT Black Mica #4126
KILLAH Built/SPEED PERF6RMANC3 (SP) 10.6:1 Pistons ~ SP 11mm H11 Head Studs ~ K1 rods ~ SP CNC Head Work ~ Crower 65lb Valve Springs ~ Fully Keyed/Pinned Motor ~ GTX35R w/Tial .82AR Hotside ~ JMF IM w/1000cc PI Injectors ~ SP 75mm TB ~ SP In-Tank FP w/Dual DW300's ~ AEM FPR ~ SP Custom PI Fuel kit ~ CPE 4" MAF ~ CPE SAFEseals ~ TR1035 FMIC ~ CPE Atmosphere DP/Ex Manifold/Oil/Water Lines ~ Tial MV-R EWG VTA'd ~ Denso ITV-24's ~ CPE Dual CBE ~ CPE BT TIP ~ CPE RMM ~ JBR TMM ~ JBR PMM ~ TTFMM ~ CPE RDM ~ Sonic Tuning CO's ~ LED Tails ~ Sonic Tuning HID's ~ Whiteline RSB ~ ACT 6 Puck w/unicorn dust
First K04 in the 12's
First MS6 in the 11's
Certified RichTune E-Tuner
superskaterxes is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-01-2009, 03:39 PM   #8

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by superskaterxes View Post
haha copying? how am i copying, this is like the third time i've been on tihs site... now corbs, he coppied you haha.

its weird the different reactions from the different forums
247 is mixed
m3f they all are like ewww
and here most have liked it haha
 Old 05-01-2009, 03:50 PM   #9

BlackMS3 is the leader of the worldBlackMS3 is the leader of the worldBlackMS3 is the leader of the worldBlackMS3 is the leader of the worldBlackMS3 is the leader of the worldBlackMS3 is the leader of the worldBlackMS3 is the leader of the worldBlackMS3 is the leader of the worldBlackMS3 is the leader of the worldBlackMS3 is the leader of the worldBlackMS3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 7
Groaned at 13 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Go Gators!!!
 Old 05-01-2009, 03:56 PM   #10

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by BlackMS3 View Post
Go Gators!!!
HAHA.. the blue isn't "quite" right
 Old 05-01-2009, 04:13 PM   #11

xandrake is the leader of the worldxandrake is the leader of the worldxandrake is the leader of the worldxandrake is the leader of the worldxandrake is the leader of the worldxandrake is the leader of the worldxandrake is the leader of the worldxandrake is the leader of the worldxandrake is the leader of the worldxandrake is the leader of the worldxandrake is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,973 Times in 115 Posts
Groans: 17
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

You'll fit in well when driving through a construction zone.
 Old 05-01-2009, 04:21 PM   #12

doubleflusher has disabled reputation
Thanked 302,953 Times in 13,565 Posts
Groans: 1,443
Groaned at 329 Times in 304 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

The car screams Achtung!

Beanfab / Tuned by Nishan
doubleflusher is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-01-2009, 05:53 PM   #13

ms3boost is a splendid one to beholdms3boost is a splendid one to beholdms3boost is a splendid one to beholdms3boost is a splendid one to beholdms3boost is a splendid one to beholdms3boost is a splendid one to beholdms3boost is a splendid one to behold
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by daonly1around View Post
haha copying? how am i copying, this is like the third time i've been on tihs site... now corbs, he coppied you haha.

its weird the different reactions from the different forums
247 is mixed
m3f they all are like ewww
and here most have liked it haha
thats cause all the other forums are conservative this is the go big or go fucking home forum know for giving credit to innovation and being unique
2008 TR MS3 Sport[/B]:Cobb Sri,AP/Corksport Dp/Vibrant Dp Back/Pg HF CDFP/SU Boost Tubes/TRZ Poly MM/TWM STS, Shifter bushings/DashHawk/Turbosmart DualPort BOV/15,35% Tints/AutoExe Shift Knob/ Redline Shifter,E-brake Boot
Future Mods[/B]auter Rods/CP pistons/PTP SST K04/PG Tubular Manifold EWG/Turbo XS Dp/Cobb TIP/HKS Plugs/Perrin OCC/Devils Own WM Injection/BC Racing Coilovers/Hotchkis H&R Sway Bars/Rotora F&R slotted Rotors/EBC Red stuff Pads/Goodridge Stainless Brake Lines/ACT Street clutch and flywheel/Cobb FMIC/Tial 38mm v-band and screamer pipe/SU Side Mounts/8000k HIDs/PTP BS delete,WT/rx8 wheels/samco silicone hoses/235-40-18 Falken Azenis RT-615/P&L Motorsports ATP or ATR tune we will see though although 350whp is the goal!
ms3boost is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-01-2009, 05:55 PM   #14

retrobmx63 is the leader of the worldretrobmx63 is the leader of the worldretrobmx63 is the leader of the worldretrobmx63 is the leader of the worldretrobmx63 is the leader of the worldretrobmx63 is the leader of the worldretrobmx63 is the leader of the worldretrobmx63 is the leader of the worldretrobmx63 is the leader of the worldretrobmx63 is the leader of the worldretrobmx63 is the leader of the world
Groans: 6
Not Ranked  0 score     

I know wheeldude sells tons of Rotas, but I don't think he sells any Grids for Mazdas. Where'd you find yours to buy?

Hey, do my fingers smell like your mother?
retrobmx63 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-01-2009, 05:59 PM   #15

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by retrobmx63 View Post
I know wheeldude sells tons of Rotas, but I don't think he sells any Grids for Mazdas. Where'd you find yours to buy?
they aren't for a "mazda" but they aren't too aggressive. Just search the grids in general on wheeldude.com They are 18x8.5 +44 73mm hub bore. so i had to get the hub rings. and he does carry them
 Old 05-01-2009, 06:02 PM   #16

OMGWTFHAX is the leader of the worldOMGWTFHAX is the leader of the worldOMGWTFHAX is the leader of the worldOMGWTFHAX is the leader of the worldOMGWTFHAX is the leader of the worldOMGWTFHAX is the leader of the worldOMGWTFHAX is the leader of the worldOMGWTFHAX is the leader of the worldOMGWTFHAX is the leader of the worldOMGWTFHAX is the leader of the worldOMGWTFHAX is the leader of the world
Groans: 14
Groaned at 26 Times in 25 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Am I really the only guy here who thinks those wheels look terrible? I love rotas, but orange? Its not my style, nor my car so more power to you man do what you want. You'll never see me with them though thats for sure haha.

Originally Posted by Andrew85 View Post
Wow kid... how about LOL @ you for being a piece of garbage without a purpose in life. For one thing, im not really bragging, just sharing an experience. Another thing is that you like men and your opinions dont count cause you take it up the poop shute.
OMGWTFHAX is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-01-2009, 06:05 PM   #17

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by OMGWTFHAX View Post
Am I really the only guy here who thinks those wheels look terrible? I love rotas, but orange? Its not my style, nor my car so more power to you man do what you want. You'll never see me with them though thats for sure haha.
they aren't for everybody, but thats one reason i went with it, not many, well probably nobody will have a setup like this, well not anytime soon
 Old 05-24-2009, 10:58 PM   #18
k0m

k0m has a spectacular aura aboutk0m has a spectacular aura about
Not Ranked  0 score     

im assuming u got them powdercoated? i was thinkin about doin red on mine as someone in a previous post mentioned.
k0m is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-27-2009, 05:51 PM   #19

6262ms3 has a reputation beyond repute6262ms3 has a reputation beyond repute6262ms3 has a reputation beyond repute6262ms3 has a reputation beyond repute6262ms3 has a reputation beyond repute6262ms3 has a reputation beyond repute6262ms3 has a reputation beyond repute6262ms3 has a reputation beyond repute6262ms3 has a reputation beyond repute6262ms3 has a reputation beyond repute6262ms3 has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'm not really digging it but I give you mad props for doing something different!
 Old 06-10-2009, 09:27 PM   #20

6speed6 will become famous soon enough6speed6 will become famous soon enough
Not Ranked  0 score     

Odd cambo, but I love it. Its great to be different.
6speed6 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-11-2009, 06:45 AM   #21

pidass is the leader of the worldpidass is the leader of the worldpidass is the leader of the worldpidass is the leader of the worldpidass is the leader of the worldpidass is the leader of the worldpidass is the leader of the worldpidass is the leader of the worldpidass is the leader of the worldpidass is the leader of the worldpidass is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,214 Times in 71 Posts
Groans: 4
Not Ranked  0 score     

wtf...now you just need a skittles decal going down the side of your car.
 Old 06-17-2009, 04:52 PM   #22

speed3mps is on a distinguished road
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

definitely stands out
speed3mps is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-30-2009, 01:06 PM   #23

boomshakalaka will become famous soon enoughboomshakalaka will become famous soon enough
Not Ranked  0 score     

i really wanted to paint mine orange, but you did it 1st.. damn..
boomshakalaka is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-31-2009, 07:18 PM   #24

Pierre_tec will become famous soon enoughPierre_tec will become famous soon enough
Not Ranked  0 score     

looking good +1 for uniqueness
Pierre_tec is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-31-2009, 08:18 PM   #25

wakeboarddude is the leader of the worldwakeboarddude is the leader of the worldwakeboarddude is the leader of the worldwakeboarddude is the leader of the worldwakeboarddude is the leader of the worldwakeboarddude is the leader of the worldwakeboarddude is the leader of the worldwakeboarddude is the leader of the worldwakeboarddude is the leader of the worldwakeboarddude is the leader of the worldwakeboarddude is the leader of the world
Groans: 14
Groaned at 11 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Damn I wanted to do bright orange on my cwp! Guess sonmeone beat me to the orange!!
09 CWP Speed3 GT- CP-e Nano, Speedie6 TIP, CP-e Catless Downpipe, ED FMIC w/ GodSpeed core, Devils Own Stage 2 Meth Injection Kit, KMD v2 fuel pump internals, HKS BPV, SU full motor mounts & shifter bushings, Cobb Springs, 1 res delete in cbe, HID Fogs, AutoMeter Cobalt boost gauge, Michi OCC, Denso 1 step colder plugs, MSD DH, COBB AccessPort V105 Stage 2+sf 93 fmic

[Today 11:50 PM] aaronc7: i just measured mine, a little over 12
wakeboarddude is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-31-2009, 08:34 PM   #26

SpeedNess is the leader of the worldSpeedNess is the leader of the worldSpeedNess is the leader of the worldSpeedNess is the leader of the worldSpeedNess is the leader of the worldSpeedNess is the leader of the worldSpeedNess is the leader of the worldSpeedNess is the leader of the worldSpeedNess is the leader of the worldSpeedNess is the leader of the worldSpeedNess is the leader of the world
Groans: 23
Not Ranked  0 score     

that is one sick cosmic blue, i love that color man, it looks amazing. by the way maybe black calipers with orange or white mazdaspeed decal, just my opinion. Create a custom Brake Caliper Decal - Vinz Decals makes some nice heat resistant caliper decals, i have had them for over a year and they are still holding. may want to check them out.
ps third one from the right colom is the best one that matches the mazda font
SpeedNess is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-07-2009, 03:35 PM   #27

b-ron has much to be proud ofb-ron has much to be proud ofb-ron has much to be proud ofb-ron has much to be proud ofb-ron has much to be proud ofb-ron has much to be proud ofb-ron has much to be proud ofb-ron has much to be proud ofb-ron has much to be proud ofb-ron has much to be proud of
Not Ranked  0 score     

fuckin awesome i love it

Originally Posted by superskaterxes View Post

i believe i was the first lol jk

Last edited by b-ron; 08-07-2009 at 03:36 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
b-ron is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-07-2009, 03:39 PM   #28
KR....i haz it

Blackspeed is the leader of the worldBlackspeed is the leader of the worldBlackspeed is the leader of the worldBlackspeed is the leader of the worldBlackspeed is the leader of the worldBlackspeed is the leader of the worldBlackspeed is the leader of the worldBlackspeed is the leader of the worldBlackspeed is the leader of the worldBlackspeed is the leader of the worldBlackspeed is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,446 Times in 1,055 Posts
Groans: 166
Groaned at 56 Times in 41 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

fucking hideous!!!
i've been there before...great job!!!

Originally Posted by Say Chi Sin Lo View Post
While the other forum is GREAT for technical/mechanical information and how to, that place is filled with single-minded (if you aren't driving fast, you're doing it wrong), arrogant, and professional douchebags.
Blackspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-24-2009, 10:43 AM   #29

devils10 has much to be proud ofdevils10 has much to be proud ofdevils10 has much to be proud ofdevils10 has much to be proud ofdevils10 has much to be proud ofdevils10 has much to be proud ofdevils10 has much to be proud ofdevils10 has much to be proud ofdevils10 has much to be proud of
Groans: 3
Groaned at 45 Times in 24 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Wow ! ORANGE rims that is a little different than normal. Are you using these just for the track or also for DD?
devils10 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-04-2009, 02:51 PM   #30

jscan2010 is an unknown quantity at this point
Not Ranked  0 score     

lookin good
jscan2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 10-04-2009, 05:04 PM   #31

2007blkmsp3 has a spectacular aura about2007blkmsp3 has a spectacular aura about
Not Ranked  0 score     

Jealous damn now i want orange wheels
2007blkmsp3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-16-2009, 04:21 AM   #32

erod550 is the leader of the worlderod550 is the leader of the worlderod550 is the leader of the worlderod550 is the leader of the worlderod550 is the leader of the worlderod550 is the leader of the worlderod550 is the leader of the worlderod550 is the leader of the worlderod550 is the leader of the worlderod550 is the leader of the worlderod550 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,135 Times in 115 Posts
Groans: 37
Groaned at 16 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Don't like it at all, but it's cool that you are willing to do something different. No mistaking your car, for sure.
erod550 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-30-2009, 04:28 PM   #33

Neonwannabe will become famous soon enoughNeonwannabe will become famous soon enough
Not Ranked  0 score     

WOW
Neonwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-29-2010, 06:58 PM   #34

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

been a while, but a have done a BUNCH since my last post.

PG intake and FMIC
DG front lip and rear spoiler extension.

I will probably be purchasing a AP here in the near future as well as the plugs, and will have PLENTY of questions about tuning the sucker
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daonly1around For This Useful Post:
FenixTX717 (05-13-2010), SpeedNess (02-22-2010)
 Old 02-22-2010, 10:15 AM   #35

ROADWAR has a reputation beyond reputeROADWAR has a reputation beyond reputeROADWAR has a reputation beyond reputeROADWAR has a reputation beyond reputeROADWAR has a reputation beyond reputeROADWAR has a reputation beyond reputeROADWAR has a reputation beyond reputeROADWAR has a reputation beyond reputeROADWAR has a reputation beyond reputeROADWAR has a reputation beyond reputeROADWAR has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 2
Not Ranked  0 score     

I like the color combo! The stance is perfect....looks damn good!
 Old 02-22-2010, 10:22 AM   #36

SpeedNess is the leader of the worldSpeedNess is the leader of the worldSpeedNess is the leader of the worldSpeedNess is the leader of the worldSpeedNess is the leader of the worldSpeedNess is the leader of the worldSpeedNess is the leader of the worldSpeedNess is the leader of the worldSpeedNess is the leader of the worldSpeedNess is the leader of the worldSpeedNess is the leader of the world
Groans: 23
Not Ranked  0 score     

EPIC-MS3 FTW, that car is damn sexy. what are you lowered with?
SpeedNess is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-22-2010, 10:39 AM   #37

danesti is the leader of the worlddanesti is the leader of the worlddanesti is the leader of the worlddanesti is the leader of the worlddanesti is the leader of the worlddanesti is the leader of the worlddanesti is the leader of the worlddanesti is the leader of the worlddanesti is the leader of the worlddanesti is the leader of the worlddanesti is the leader of the world
Thanked 18,524 Times in 1,687 Posts
Groans: 137
Groaned at 77 Times in 70 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

not diggin it.
AP
danesti is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 02-22-2010, 10:59 AM   #38

IneptSideKick has a reputation beyond reputeIneptSideKick has a reputation beyond reputeIneptSideKick has a reputation beyond reputeIneptSideKick has a reputation beyond reputeIneptSideKick has a reputation beyond reputeIneptSideKick has a reputation beyond reputeIneptSideKick has a reputation beyond reputeIneptSideKick has a reputation beyond reputeIneptSideKick has a reputation beyond reputeIneptSideKick has a reputation beyond reputeIneptSideKick has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 22
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

^^ +1

it is very unique though
IneptSideKick is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-13-2010, 03:13 PM   #39

kalix is a splendid one to beholdkalix is a splendid one to beholdkalix is a splendid one to beholdkalix is a splendid one to beholdkalix is a splendid one to beholdkalix is a splendid one to beholdkalix is a splendid one to beholdkalix is a splendid one to behold
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by wakeboarddude View Post
Damn I wanted to do bright orange on my cwp! Guess sonmeone beat me to the orange!!
DO IT! That would be sick looking IMO.
2oo8 Black Mica Mazdaspeed 3. CPE Nano - COBB TIP - COBB AP (Stage 1 +SF/91/Throttle Fix) - Custom fabricated TMIC heat shield - Denso ITV22s - CPE RMM - Shifter Bushings - HID Custom Kit (I can't remember the name ) - Custom "hidden behind the back seat" Strut bar - Soon to be installed: HPS Front Brakes - Future planned mods: FMIC/DP/COBB Springs/Lighter Wheels (ENKEI RPF1?)
kalix is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-28-2010, 11:58 AM   #40

07ms3obrien is a splendid one to behold07ms3obrien is a splendid one to behold07ms3obrien is a splendid one to behold07ms3obrien is a splendid one to behold07ms3obrien is a splendid one to behold07ms3obrien is a splendid one to behold07ms3obrien is a splendid one to behold
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

I fuckin love it man! Haha
07ms3obrien is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/forum/f379/orange-rota-grids-cosmic-blue-mazdaspeed-3-a-26976/
Posted By For Type Date
quel mags ? - Page 3 - Mazda 3 Quebec This thread Refback 07-03-2011 08:15 AM
Orange rota grids cosmic blue ms3 - Mazdaspeed Forums This thread Refback 11-27-2010 08:38 PM