register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Autosports Area
> Street Racing Stories ( Bench Racing )

Street Racing Stories ( Bench Racing ) Post your stories, NO videos!

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By paulwalll

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 04-21-2011, 01:22 PM   #1

paulwalll is the leader of the worldpaulwalll is the leader of the worldpaulwalll is the leader of the worldpaulwalll is the leader of the worldpaulwalll is the leader of the worldpaulwalll is the leader of the worldpaulwalll is the leader of the worldpaulwalll is the leader of the worldpaulwalll is the leader of the worldpaulwalll is the leader of the worldpaulwalll is the leader of the world
Groans: 14
Groaned at 11 Times in 7 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Neutral  +1 score     
Default wrx got left

For the past few weeks headding to work there was this wrx that would come out of no where and blow past me. He would swerve in and out of traffic so i wouldnt try to catch him. Today the same guy blows past me again but we end up at a redlight just me and him, oh yeaa. We take off and i got him out of the hole?? and by the end of third gear im about 3or 4 cars ahead of him and then i let off. FYAWDN!
BrianZX10R and OneBAMFpog like this.

2014 Black Mustang GT Premium w/track package
 Old 04-21-2011, 01:27 PM   #2

Worbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the worldWorbit is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,119 Times in 1,101 Posts
Groans: 142
Groaned at 58 Times in 37 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

cool story brah......

Zoom-Zoom-Coons on 05/10/16
2011 Mazdaspeed3 Celestial Blue Mica
BUILT BY CORKSPORT
CP-e Catted Downpipe || CP-e HPFP || Corksport Turbo || Corksport 3-bar Map Sensor || Corksport EBCS|| Corksport SRI || Corksport TIP || Corksport CBE || Corksport Boost Cut Killer || Corksport FMIC || Corksport SSP || Corksport MM Inserts || Corksport Blue Shift Knob || Corksport Injector Seals || DM Full EGR Delete Kit || Corksport License Plate Relocation Kit || Snyapse Engineering Synchronic BOV || Cobb V3 Accessport (PD Tune in progress)
The Following User Says NO Thank You to Worbit For This Un-useful Post:
paulwalll (04-21-2011)
 Old 04-21-2011, 01:32 PM   #3

blakkat is the leader of the worldblakkat is the leader of the worldblakkat is the leader of the worldblakkat is the leader of the worldblakkat is the leader of the worldblakkat is the leader of the worldblakkat is the leader of the worldblakkat is the leader of the worldblakkat is the leader of the worldblakkat is the leader of the worldblakkat is the leader of the world
Groans: 10
Groaned at 6 Times in 5 Posts
Neutral  -1 score     

2011 black mica ms3.
Mods:
mounts- jbr 80duro rmm, jbr 80duro trans mount
engine- sure aeros,cs tip, forge v1 bpv, autotec internals,cnt catless dp, dizzy tuned
shift- sure shortcut, countershift, anchors
looks- ddm 6000k lows, 3000k fogs, rally armour mud flaps, cs led kit
 Old 04-21-2011, 01:41 PM   #4

4G63 is the leader of the world4G63 is the leader of the world4G63 is the leader of the world4G63 is the leader of the world4G63 is the leader of the world4G63 is the leader of the world4G63 is the leader of the world4G63 is the leader of the world4G63 is the leader of the world4G63 is the leader of the world4G63 is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,043 Times in 786 Posts
Groans: 123
Groaned at 157 Times in 79 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

These threads always go over well

BUILD PLANS: LR 2.0/2.4, 6466, 800+whp. Shooting for 9s at full weight. Time is on my side, gonna take forever.

Old: 2009 White MS3. Fully bolted and tuned. Sold
 Old 04-21-2011, 01:45 PM   #5
Banned

MS33SM is the leader of the worldMS33SM is the leader of the worldMS33SM is the leader of the worldMS33SM is the leader of the worldMS33SM is the leader of the worldMS33SM is the leader of the worldMS33SM is the leader of the worldMS33SM is the leader of the worldMS33SM is the leader of the worldMS33SM is the leader of the worldMS33SM is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,773 Times in 826 Posts
Groans: 132
Groaned at 166 Times in 92 Posts
Neutral  -1 score     

My local Sams Club no longer carries Clear Care contact solution. I had some beef jerky for lunch with some strawberries. It was fucking killer. It's also 60 degrees here. I'm wearing a blue shirt. I wear size 12 shoes. I've also had a dull headache all day so I should probably take some tylenol.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MS33SM For This Useful Post:
Worbit (04-21-2011), _riskibus_MS3 (04-23-2011)
 Old 04-21-2011, 01:46 PM   #6

paulwalll is the leader of the worldpaulwalll is the leader of the worldpaulwalll is the leader of the worldpaulwalll is the leader of the worldpaulwalll is the leader of the worldpaulwalll is the leader of the worldpaulwalll is the leader of the worldpaulwalll is the leader of the worldpaulwalll is the leader of the worldpaulwalll is the leader of the worldpaulwalll is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

yea i dont care for racing stories without videos much but i thought i'd share anyways

The Following User Says Thank You to paulwalll For This Useful Post:
4G63 (04-21-2011)
The Following User Says NO Thank You to paulwalll For This Un-useful Post:
Worbit (04-21-2011)
 Old 04-21-2011, 03:32 PM   #7

MZDSPD has a reputation beyond reputeMZDSPD has a reputation beyond reputeMZDSPD has a reputation beyond reputeMZDSPD has a reputation beyond reputeMZDSPD has a reputation beyond reputeMZDSPD has a reputation beyond reputeMZDSPD has a reputation beyond reputeMZDSPD has a reputation beyond reputeMZDSPD has a reputation beyond reputeMZDSPD has a reputation beyond reputeMZDSPD has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Was it a 2011 wrx? My buddy has one and we are going to race when the roads get better. I've got intake, testpipe, rmm, and hypertech reflash.
 Old 04-21-2011, 08:08 PM   #8

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

no it was a 2004-2005 wrx wagon it had fmic and exhaust from what i could see

Old 04-22-2011, 06:44 AM   #9

Stealth01 is the leader of the worldStealth01 is the leader of the worldStealth01 is the leader of the worldStealth01 is the leader of the worldStealth01 is the leader of the worldStealth01 is the leader of the worldStealth01 is the leader of the worldStealth01 is the leader of the worldStealth01 is the leader of the worldStealth01 is the leader of the worldStealth01 is the leader of the world
Thanked 10,066 Times in 3,206 Posts
Groans: 201
Groaned at 164 Times in 103 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Beating a Subie (Foresters, Outbacks, and Tribecas excluded) is almost always win.

SURE Full3 Aeros ID300 | SURE Shortcut | SURE Countershift | SURE Anchors | SURE AGS Atom Shift Knob | SURE Torque R6 RMM | SURE Ventus in Hybrid Mode | SURE Dreadnaught | SURE Juggernaught | SURE Flow M6 TP | SURE Charge Tubes | SURE Return | SURE S6 Side Motor Mounts | SURE Breather Line | Hawk HPS F/R Brake Pads | StopTech F/R Rotors | Technafit SS BL | Technafit SS Clutch Line | Primewell PZ900 Tires (blech) | Red LED Dome & Door Lights | O-series Stubby Antenna | Cobb AP | ACT 6 Puck Clutch w/Prolite FW | Autolite XP Plugs (One Step Colder) | Whistler Pro-78SE Hard-wired | STRATIFIED Tuned by Lex | COMING SOON: Autotechs | SURE TIG

Read my stories: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/55318
 Old 04-22-2011, 06:46 AM   #10

BrianZX10R is the leader of the worldBrianZX10R is the leader of the worldBrianZX10R is the leader of the worldBrianZX10R is the leader of the worldBrianZX10R is the leader of the worldBrianZX10R is the leader of the worldBrianZX10R is the leader of the worldBrianZX10R is the leader of the worldBrianZX10R is the leader of the worldBrianZX10R is the leader of the worldBrianZX10R is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,048 Times in 528 Posts
Groans: 88
Groaned at 121 Times in 75 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

i like because ur car is white, representing the fastest color
The Following User Says Thank You to BrianZX10R For This Useful Post:
mazdamx3freak (04-22-2011)
 Old 04-22-2011, 10:46 PM   #11

Whiteboy is the leader of the worldWhiteboy is the leader of the worldWhiteboy is the leader of the worldWhiteboy is the leader of the worldWhiteboy is the leader of the worldWhiteboy is the leader of the worldWhiteboy is the leader of the worldWhiteboy is the leader of the worldWhiteboy is the leader of the worldWhiteboy is the leader of the worldWhiteboy is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,892 Times in 588 Posts
Groans: 142
Groaned at 36 Times in 24 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Before I deployed I went to pass this WRX in a 45 zone. I downshifted just incase I had to punch it while I passed him. Good thing I did because I heard him downshift and punch it. So I punched my car and blew his doors off...I laughed sooo fucking hard. He was stupid pissed too. He was behind me at a red light later down the road throwing his hands up like we should race again. I couldnt stop laughing at his dumb ass. Good stuff man!
~My Mod List: ETS TMIC; CP-E SRI; COBB TIP; CP-E DP; CP-E RMM; CP-E Safe Seals; ITV-22's; GHL SS CBE; TWM STS w/bushings; Autotech HPFP Internals; AP (Stratified by Lex); Matt Damond OCC; CP-E Triple Gauge Pod w/ Prosport Premium Boost, AFR, and Oil Pressure Gauges; JBR Eliminator Shift Knob~