register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
> Members Rides Gallery

Members Rides Gallery General Area For Posting Pictures, Thread Themes, Etc for your car

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree10Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 04-02-2013, 08:42 AM   #41

Dr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,036 Times in 298 Posts
Groans: 22
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

The neon yellow is WAAAAAAY better. I'm doing this ASAP. Looks amazing

Freektuned - 313/351 - Stock DP
Dr. Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Speed For This Useful Post:
donjohnk (05-09-2013), slikr (04-02-2013)
 Old 04-02-2013, 11:35 AM   #42

boosted_out is the leader of the worldboosted_out is the leader of the worldboosted_out is the leader of the worldboosted_out is the leader of the worldboosted_out is the leader of the worldboosted_out is the leader of the worldboosted_out is the leader of the worldboosted_out is the leader of the worldboosted_out is the leader of the worldboosted_out is the leader of the worldboosted_out is the leader of the world
Groans: 6
Groaned at 10 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Wow actually really liking the color setup.
Sure RMM / Cobb Sri / H&R springs / M'z style front lip / Cobb AP running stage 2 + sf + 93 / Autotech Internals / 18x8,5 +44 Rota grid / 235-40-R18 BfGoodrich G-Force / UR Catless DP / / UR Testpipe / UR CBE / Turbosmart Dual Port 50/50

boosted_out is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to boosted_out For This Useful Post:
slikr (04-03-2013)
 Old 04-17-2013, 11:56 PM   #43

msantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,778 Times in 786 Posts
Groans: 14
Groaned at 14 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Those neon rims look clean on the white, great combo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
slikr (04-24-2013)
 Old 04-21-2013, 01:53 PM   #44

Limeybastard is the leader of the worldLimeybastard is the leader of the worldLimeybastard is the leader of the worldLimeybastard is the leader of the worldLimeybastard is the leader of the worldLimeybastard is the leader of the worldLimeybastard is the leader of the worldLimeybastard is the leader of the worldLimeybastard is the leader of the worldLimeybastard is the leader of the worldLimeybastard is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Groaned at 68 Times in 30 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

The wheel color on the ms3 is crazy I love it. One of the beautiful things about cwp almost any color wheel works. You got balls using that colors and yet you pulled it off.
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Limeybastard For This Useful Post:
slikr (04-24-2013)
 Old 05-09-2013, 01:05 PM   #45

slikr is the leader of the worldslikr is the leader of the worldslikr is the leader of the worldslikr is the leader of the worldslikr is the leader of the worldslikr is the leader of the worldslikr is the leader of the worldslikr is the leader of the worldslikr is the leader of the worldslikr is the leader of the worldslikr is the leader of the world
Groans: 5
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Got a pro to shoot some photos

----------------------------------------------------------

slikr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to slikr For This Useful Post:
COspeed6 (05-09-2013)
 Old 05-09-2013, 06:11 PM   #46

donjohnk is the leader of the worlddonjohnk is the leader of the worlddonjohnk is the leader of the worlddonjohnk is the leader of the worlddonjohnk is the leader of the worlddonjohnk is the leader of the worlddonjohnk is the leader of the worlddonjohnk is the leader of the worlddonjohnk is the leader of the worlddonjohnk is the leader of the worlddonjohnk is the leader of the world
Groans: 23
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

That Neon look is WAY better.....
 Old 06-16-2013, 04:49 PM   #47

BooSTed_Hatch has a reputation beyond reputeBooSTed_Hatch has a reputation beyond reputeBooSTed_Hatch has a reputation beyond reputeBooSTed_Hatch has a reputation beyond reputeBooSTed_Hatch has a reputation beyond reputeBooSTed_Hatch has a reputation beyond reputeBooSTed_Hatch has a reputation beyond reputeBooSTed_Hatch has a reputation beyond reputeBooSTed_Hatch has a reputation beyond reputeBooSTed_Hatch has a reputation beyond reputeBooSTed_Hatch has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 0
Not Ranked  0 score     

Awesome job, Car looks bad ass. Which setup of Ksport Coilover's are you running? They have several options. Also your ride height is perfect, are they all the way down?
BooSTed_Hatch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BooSTed_Hatch For This Useful Post:
slikr (07-12-2013)
 Old 07-12-2013, 08:41 AM   #48

slikr is the leader of the worldslikr is the leader of the worldslikr is the leader of the worldslikr is the leader of the worldslikr is the leader of the worldslikr is the leader of the worldslikr is the leader of the worldslikr is the leader of the worldslikr is the leader of the worldslikr is the leader of the worldslikr is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by BooSTed_Hatch View Post
Awesome job, Car looks bad ass. Which setup of Ksport Coilover's are you running? They have several options. Also your ride height is perfect, are they all the way down?
sorry for the late response, dont keep up much lol, been dealing with the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb as I am the volunteer coordinator for it. but i just have the ksports from edgeautosport that were like 900 something bucks and no they are not all the way down still got more room to play with if i wanted to go lower.

Old 07-12-2013, 09:32 AM   #49

Dr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the worldDr. Speed is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,036 Times in 298 Posts
Groans: 22
Not Ranked  0 score     

@slikr; Do you have wheel spacers? (Sorry if it's in your sig and I just missed it)

Freektuned - 313/351 - Stock DP
Dr. Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-12-2013, 09:43 AM   #50

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Dr. Speed View Post
@slikr; Do you have wheel spacers? (Sorry if it's in your sig and I just missed it)
no i do not, i didnt wanna roll my fenders, for the car being low all i had to do was take out part of the inner fender liner in the front and trim it and bend up the metal parts in there so it doesnt cut the tire up.

Dr. Speed (07-12-2013)
 Old 09-12-2013, 09:28 AM   #51

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Posted some new pics up of the 3 from my drive and some of the ms6 coming along.

Old 10-28-2013, 06:42 AM   #52

pnltncms3 is a jewel in the roughpnltncms3 is a jewel in the roughpnltncms3 is a jewel in the rough
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Cars beautiful man!
pnltncms3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pnltncms3 For This Useful Post:
slikr (10-28-2013)
 Old 11-17-2013, 09:06 AM   #53

athimbleofdan will become famous soon enough
Not Ranked  0 score     

Love it!
athimbleofdan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to athimbleofdan For This Useful Post:
slikr (11-19-2013)
 Old 11-27-2013, 07:58 AM   #54

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

well my dad took some pics of my car cause im deployed so i would never forget what im waiting for.

Old 11-27-2013, 03:41 PM   #55

pnltncms3 is a jewel in the roughpnltncms3 is a jewel in the roughpnltncms3 is a jewel in the rough
Not Ranked  0 score     

Yeah I bet u can't wait to return home...how hard was it to change the turbo?
 Old 11-28-2013, 12:24 AM   #56

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by pnltncms3 View Post
Yeah I bet u can't wait to return home...how hard was it to change the turbo?
about two days down time dickin around, started after work one day and finished at night the next. all in all with common knowledge and common sense its pretty str8 forward. Some people will finish in a day but sometimes time and patience is more important.

Old 11-28-2013, 04:25 AM   #57

Not Ranked  0 score     

That's cool...what kind of power again are getting?

Hey I used to be stationed at Carson. 52nd Engineers...miss it a lot. Now I live at APG, Maryland. My wife's from Gadsden, AL also.

What's your future mods going to be? I know u got something brewing for ur return...
The Following User Says Thank You to pnltncms3 For This Useful Post:
slikr (11-28-2013)
 Old 11-28-2013, 08:33 AM   #58

Rallyer222 has much to be proud ofRallyer222 has much to be proud ofRallyer222 has much to be proud ofRallyer222 has much to be proud ofRallyer222 has much to be proud ofRallyer222 has much to be proud ofRallyer222 has much to be proud ofRallyer222 has much to be proud ofRallyer222 has much to be proud ofRallyer222 has much to be proud of
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Damn those are the brightest wheels I have ever seen ha, look good on the white though
The Following User Says Thank You to Rallyer222 For This Useful Post:
slikr (11-28-2013)
 Old 11-28-2013, 08:38 AM   #59

Darthspeed3 is the leader of the worldDarthspeed3 is the leader of the worldDarthspeed3 is the leader of the worldDarthspeed3 is the leader of the worldDarthspeed3 is the leader of the worldDarthspeed3 is the leader of the worldDarthspeed3 is the leader of the worldDarthspeed3 is the leader of the worldDarthspeed3 is the leader of the worldDarthspeed3 is the leader of the worldDarthspeed3 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Love the wheels

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
slikr (11-28-2013)
 Old 11-28-2013, 10:05 AM   #60

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by pnltncms3 View Post
That's cool...what kind of power again are getting?

Hey I used to be stationed at Carson. 52nd Engineers...miss it a lot. Now I live at APG, Maryland. My wife's from Gadsden, AL also.

What's your future mods going to be? I know u got something brewing for ur return...
she was putting down 479.9whp on the dyno up here but a correction factor of 1.25, 6,300 ft above sea level is nice with the correction factor shit. people on here will start talking shit and drama and all that other shit when numbers come to play at hand they always do. i have that dyno sheet and no i dont run her at the track because i dont want anything to break. but honestly im done with power mods, she is fun and fast enough, she has a good rep with fast cars up in denver so im happy. im just gonna enjoy it and save my money and not build because its not needed it more of maintain. maybe do some smaller things to clean things up and then im getting it retuned again slightly lower to more maintainable within reason. i think right around 400 ill be happy enough. i have realized there is always gonna be someone faster no matter what and ill be more happy to spend my money on multiple things to enjoy life.

msantana101 (07-26-2014)
 Old 01-05-2014, 09:07 PM   #61

Drumr90 will become famous soon enough
Not Ranked  0 score     

Car looks good man and those wheels are bright. Your car pulls off the look good.
Drumr90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Drumr90 For This Useful Post:
slikr (01-05-2014)
 Old 07-25-2014, 12:50 PM   #62

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Just wanted to update my pics with some more recent ones....

Old 07-25-2014, 01:12 PM   #63

Fender137 will become famous soon enough
Not Ranked  0 score     

Nice Shots, Very clean ride, Properly done
Fender137 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Fender137 For This Useful Post:
slikr (07-27-2014)
 Old 07-26-2014, 07:09 AM   #64

AshFromCan is the leader of the worldAshFromCan is the leader of the worldAshFromCan is the leader of the worldAshFromCan is the leader of the worldAshFromCan is the leader of the worldAshFromCan is the leader of the worldAshFromCan is the leader of the worldAshFromCan is the leader of the worldAshFromCan is the leader of the worldAshFromCan is the leader of the worldAshFromCan is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

I fucking love that garage vary grill. The only place to get those from is straight from Japan eh? Mind me asking how much it cost you in total to get it shipped to North America.
AshFromCan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AshFromCan For This Useful Post:
slikr (07-27-2014)
 Old 07-26-2014, 09:20 AM   #65

msantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the worldmsantana101 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,778 Times in 786 Posts
Groans: 14
Groaned at 14 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Love the new pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
slikr (07-27-2014)
 Old 07-27-2014, 10:26 PM   #66

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by AshFromCan View Post
I fucking love that garage vary grill. The only place to get those from is straight from Japan eh? Mind me asking how much it cost you in total to get it shipped to North America.
its actually the grill from nextmod from canada i think it was in the neighborhood of 300 shipped and about 2 weeks time. fitment was a bitch to get to look right but has no mounting tabs and gotta fab up your own way to mount it, so time and patience is a must, right off the bat it didnt look like it fit but it does just have to do it urself, if i had a professional do it probably woulda been 10x better but i did good enough lol

AshFromCan (07-28-2014)
 Old 07-28-2014, 03:04 PM   #67

AshFromCan is the leader of the worldAshFromCan is the leader of the worldAshFromCan is the leader of the worldAshFromCan is the leader of the worldAshFromCan is the leader of the worldAshFromCan is the leader of the worldAshFromCan is the leader of the worldAshFromCan is the leader of the worldAshFromCan is the leader of the worldAshFromCan is the leader of the worldAshFromCan is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by slikr View Post
its actually the grill from nextmod from canada i think it was in the neighborhood of 300 shipped and about 2 weeks time. fitment was a bitch to get to look right but has no mounting tabs and gotta fab up your own way to mount it, so time and patience is a must, right off the bat it didnt look like it fit but it does just have to do it urself, if i had a professional do it probably woulda been 10x better but i did good enough lol
Really nice. I checked their site, I don't think they have it anymore. Thanks for the info though.
AshFromCan is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 12-14-2014, 01:36 PM   #68

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

got a couple more pics up, recently well maybe a month or two ago bagged my speed. Little by little just doing things.

Originally Posted by AshFromCan View Post
Really nice. I checked their site, I don't think they have it anymore. Thanks for the info though.
Sorry for the late late late response but you just have to contact them directly.

Last edited by slikr; 12-14-2014 at 01:36 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
AshFromCan (12-15-2014)
 Old 03-22-2015, 07:30 AM   #69

TheProduct86 has a spectacular aura aboutTheProduct86 has a spectacular aura about
Not Ranked  0 score     

awesome ride bruh!
TheProduct86 is offline   Reply With Quote