register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
> Members Rides Gallery

Members Rides Gallery General Area For Posting Pictures, Thread Themes, Etc for your car

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree174Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 01-30-2017, 12:31 AM   #721

cletusb is the leader of the worldcletusb is the leader of the worldcletusb is the leader of the worldcletusb is the leader of the worldcletusb is the leader of the worldcletusb is the leader of the worldcletusb is the leader of the worldcletusb is the leader of the worldcletusb is the leader of the worldcletusb is the leader of the worldcletusb is the leader of the world
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by dale_gribble View Post
I didn't even know the m6/ms6 had a B8 option.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I'm on my phone but try these numbers
24-102605
24-102599
24-102612

That's what I ordered ages ago
Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
cletusb is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cletusb For This Useful Post:
dale_gribble (02-01-2017), Easter Bunny (02-05-2017)
 Old 02-01-2017, 03:51 PM   #722

dale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the world
Thanked 10,522 Times in 2,900 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 24 Times in 21 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Here's a VD check of my latest 4th pulls in cooler weather over the last few days. I had to dial the WG down a bit and pull the WG dynamics compensation back but it's holding steady pretty much under all conditions.

I am back to a 2 nozzle setup, a D03 and D05. The car seems a little happier with this setup than a D07. I think it mixes a little better with the charge air- I notice the AFRs are a little more stable with 2 nozzles vs. 1 D07 nozzle. it could be that the cylinders are getting a littlemore evenly mixed distribution. I saw something similar when I ran 2 D03s a ways back. I typically like to run 1 nozzle for simplicity, but since I was changing out the Snow check valve/nozzle holder I mixed it up a bit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VD.jpg (159.4 KB, 92 views)
BILSTEIN - H&R SPRINGS - 18x8.5 +48 ROTA SVN - 265/35R18 HTR ZIII
MINI H1 6.0 - CAR LED TAILS

SEE MORE USING !SHOUTTAG.COM - ENTER: !6SPEED6
dale_gribble is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-26-2017, 05:37 PM   #723

dale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the worlddale_gribble is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Just hit 150k miles. Knock on wood, old girl has been doing good! Here she is with the horizontal flow intercooler, custom grille and newly added lip. Still around ~400hp, no reason to change anything at this point.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dale_gribble For This Useful Post:
DingoDave (05-26-2017), Hush (05-26-2017), lnumbp (05-28-2017), Mazdazilla6 (05-26-2017), Shwaykid (06-01-2017)
 Old 06-08-2017, 12:57 PM   #724

t3chnique will become famous soon enough
Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Car looks perfect! Speed6s are so rare here in Socal
t3chnique is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-11-2017, 01:42 AM   #725

EwMPS has a reputation beyond reputeEwMPS has a reputation beyond reputeEwMPS has a reputation beyond reputeEwMPS has a reputation beyond reputeEwMPS has a reputation beyond reputeEwMPS has a reputation beyond reputeEwMPS has a reputation beyond reputeEwMPS has a reputation beyond reputeEwMPS has a reputation beyond reputeEwMPS has a reputation beyond reputeEwMPS has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 8
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Stunner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EwMPS is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-16-2018, 04:04 PM   #726

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Well folks, after about 6 years, I sold my MS6 to her enthusiastic new owner. It was a good ride, but the car just didn't align with my life and needs anymore. I think it went to a good home, the guy was a mechanic and I think really happy with it. I let it go for $7,500 for anyone interested and I think that was a fair deal for both of us. It had 175k on the chassis and about 100k on the motor that was replaced at 79k.

I sold my other truck too, and bought this beauty; a 2018 Tacoma TRD Offroad crew cab.

Godspeed guys. I will still always stare at an MS3 or MS6 when it drives by. It was a good car and a great experience.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20180416_072433.jpg (4.08 MB, 13 views)
mazdaspeedmyk and robbspeed like this.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dale_gribble For This Useful Post:
Db09ms3 (04-16-2018), DingoDave (04-16-2018), Fstrnyou (04-17-2018), Hush (04-17-2018), mazdaspeedmyk (04-17-2018), robbspeed (04-16-2018), Thor Hammer (04-16-2018)
 Old 04-16-2018, 04:30 PM   #727

Thor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the world
Groans: 195
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

You put so much time and development into that car. Hope the new owner takes care of it as well as you did. And thank you for your incredible contribution of knowledge to this platform!

Nice truck. Exactly what I want to get someday soon. If I'm lucky I'll be able to keep the Speed as well.
2007 MS6- H&R Coilovers/ C-PE Catted DP/Corksport HPFP Internals/ AEM CAI/ ETS TMIC/ CPE Austenite Dual CBE/ CPE TIH/ Synapse Synchronic/ Freektuned/ AP Short Shifter/ AWR RMM and OEM TMM with CS Inserts/ Southbend Stage 2 Endurance/Stop Tech Slotted Rear and DBA T3 4000 Series Front with EBC Reds/CPE xFlex Rear Diff Mount/ Whiteline Rear Sway Bar/DSS Level 2.9 Rear Axles
Thor Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Thor Hammer For This Useful Post:
dale_gribble (04-16-2018)
 Old 04-16-2018, 05:37 PM   #728

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Thor Hammer View Post
You put so much time and development into that car. Hope the new owner takes care of it as well as you did. And thank you for your incredible contribution of knowledge to this platform!

Nice truck. Exactly what I want to get someday soon. If I'm lucky I'll be able to keep the Speed as well.
Thanks! I'm kind of bummed Mazda didn't keep the energy flowing with new models and how fragmented and disfunctional this community became over the years. However, the community was great and supportive overall, and I loved all of my experiments and community support. Let's face it too, MSF predated all of the crappy FB groups, and MSF is still the MS bible. I'm happy I got to contribute.

All in all, it was an amazing experience for me as a car enthusiast. I still frequent MSF just because I still find the BOT for news so good lol and to see what trouble you guys get into still.

The Following User Says Thank You to dale_gribble For This Useful Post:
Thor Hammer (04-17-2018)
 Old 04-17-2018, 10:55 AM   #729

Thor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the worldThor Hammer is the leader of the world
Groans: 195
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by dale_gribble View Post
Thanks! I'm kind of bummed Mazda didn't keep the energy flowing with new models and how fragmented and disfunctional this community became over the years. Let's face it too, MSF predated all of the crappy FB groups, and MSF is still the MS bible.
Truth! A lot of the owners that made this site the MS bible it is have moved on to other projects.

FB groups are irritating to say the least. Though some good deals on parts can be had on there!

Any mods planned for the truck? Post up pics/updates if you do! Does the off road package include an electronic rear locker still?
2007 MS6- H&R Coilovers/ C-PE Catted DP/Corksport HPFP Internals/ AEM CAI/ ETS TMIC/ CPE Austenite Dual CBE/ CPE TIH/ Synapse Synchronic/ Freektuned/ AP Short Shifter/ AWR RMM and OEM TMM with CS Inserts/ Southbend Stage 2 Endurance/Stop Tech Slotted Rear and DBA T3 4000 Series Front with EBC Reds/CPE xFlex Rear Diff Mount/ Whiteline Rear Sway Bar/DSS Level 2.9 Rear Axles
Thor Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-17-2018, 11:38 AM   #730

Fstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the world
Groans: 21
Groaned at 6 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

If it's anything like the 4-runner, it has crawl control too.

FWIW, I bought a Tacoma and kept my speed. It can't climb over a speedbump, but it can get me to the parts store.
Versatuner, 3-bar MAP, ITV22, CP-e TMIC
CS Turbo/DP/RP/HPFP/BPV/R-DiffMount
White Widow F-DiffMount, Whiteline RSB
Rear Russian Bushings, Poly FSB Bushings
Magnaflow CBE, ACT 6-puck/Streetlite
JBR Tru-3.5/3-port EBCS/EGR-D
Damond RMM/PMM/OCC/PCV Plate
Other rides:
2002 Tacoma ExtCab 2.4L 5spd 2WD - 355k mile Speed support vehicle.
2004 Olds Alero ECOtec 2.2 - Broken (since Christmas 2015 and I really need to get rid of it)
History:
2008 GSX-R 1000 - Stolen (With several runs past 180, I'd probably be dead by now if it wasn't stolen. So in a way, I'm thankful.)
1988 RX-7 TII - Sold (Megasquirt, streetport, filter-on-turbo SRI, custom TBE, 20psi boost creep on OE turbo, OE TMIC on ice, 13.467 @ 105.44)
1985 Camaro - Sold (est. 265bhp 5.7 swap, Edelbrock intake & Hooker headers)
Fstrnyou is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Fstrnyou For This Useful Post:
Thor Hammer (04-17-2018)
 Old 04-17-2018, 11:47 AM   #731

greg08 has a reputation beyond reputegreg08 has a reputation beyond reputegreg08 has a reputation beyond reputegreg08 has a reputation beyond reputegreg08 has a reputation beyond reputegreg08 has a reputation beyond reputegreg08 has a reputation beyond reputegreg08 has a reputation beyond reputegreg08 has a reputation beyond reputegreg08 has a reputation beyond reputegreg08 has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 3
Groaned at 22 Times in 15 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Man It was good to see all the progress you made and she still holding up !
greg08 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-17-2018, 12:25 PM   #732

JakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the worldJakeMS3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 19
Groaned at 7 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Thanks for everything you’ve contributed. New owner should be very pleased.

Cobb AP V3, CBE
CS Turbo tuned by PD
Corksport Catted DP/HPFP Internals
JBR FMIC Pipe Kit w/TR8
CP-E TIP/3.5" Intake
DM OCC/TMM
Forge V2 BPV
Bilstein B8 w/Swift springs
Wilwood 6 pot BBK
EBC RedStuff rear pads
Konig Hypergram 18x8.5"
JakeMS3 is offline   Reply With Quote