register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
> Members Rides Gallery

Members Rides Gallery General Area For Posting Pictures, Thread Themes, Etc for your car

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 03-21-2011, 12:42 PM   #41

Speed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the world
Groans: 4
Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I saw a video on youtube before, do you have updated vids though?

2008 Mazdaspeed3 Black Mica GT~55k miles

NATOR PA IS NUMERO UNO
Speed13 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-21-2011, 12:52 PM   #42
Banned

The Great NY is the leader of the worldThe Great NY is the leader of the worldThe Great NY is the leader of the worldThe Great NY is the leader of the worldThe Great NY is the leader of the worldThe Great NY is the leader of the worldThe Great NY is the leader of the worldThe Great NY is the leader of the worldThe Great NY is the leader of the worldThe Great NY is the leader of the worldThe Great NY is the leader of the world
Groans: 8
Groaned at 26 Times in 15 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Speed13 View Post
I saw a video on youtube before, do you have updated vids though?
Not sure which one u saw...but I haven't put up a real video is a while. I put up one that was a picture compilation and I think that was the last one. Or one where I was bored and was just roving a lol bit. But whatever I have up can be found under my YouTube name "twistedvisionz4life".....or you can Google "punisher 6" if your interested.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Last edited by The Great NY; 03-22-2011 at 07:38 AM.
The Great NY is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-21-2011, 09:14 PM   #43

Speed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the worldSpeed13 is the leader of the world
Groans: 4
Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Yeah i checked some out, awesome man. When you have your new build working make some more.

2008 Mazdaspeed3 Black Mica GT~55k miles

NATOR PA IS NUMERO UNO
Speed13 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-22-2011, 07:38 AM   #44
Banned

The Great NY is the leader of the worldThe Great NY is the leader of the worldThe Great NY is the leader of the worldThe Great NY is the leader of the worldThe Great NY is the leader of the worldThe Great NY is the leader of the worldThe Great NY is the leader of the worldThe Great NY is the leader of the worldThe Great NY is the leader of the worldThe Great NY is the leader of the worldThe Great NY is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Speed13 View Post
Yeah i checked some out, awesome man. When you have your new build working make some more.
Thanks man. Yea ill definitely be making more this year sometime

The Following User Says Thank You to The Great NY For This Useful Post:
Speed13 (03-22-2011)
 Old 03-24-2011, 05:59 PM   #45
Banned

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

UPDATE: (3-24-11)

officially finished un-raveling everything. did an inspection briefly to see if any wires and such were frayed or damaged. they all look good. Removed my Prosport gauges wiring as well because im going to be installing the new setup while i do the tuck so its all done at once.

lol, area where a animal had made a nest last year. finally got all of it out of there this time. SHOP VAC FTW!!

Also decided to check out my valves while i was in there. Gotta love meth injection. Look how clean they are.

Going to start rerouting everything tomorrow. gonna pick up some heat reflective stuff also.
SpeedSixxx (03-27-2011)
 Old 03-25-2011, 04:09 AM   #46

Amazon is the leader of the worldAmazon is the leader of the worldAmazon is the leader of the worldAmazon is the leader of the worldAmazon is the leader of the worldAmazon is the leader of the worldAmazon is the leader of the worldAmazon is the leader of the worldAmazon is the leader of the worldAmazon is the leader of the worldAmazon is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,174 Times in 931 Posts
Groans: 214
Groaned at 114 Times in 83 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

So how much was the car making?

Amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-25-2011, 04:31 AM   #47
Banned

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Amazon View Post
So how much was the car making?
Havent dyno'd it in its current state yet. But it put down 305whp, 303tq untuned @ 6.5psi. Im running right around 14psi now with a bunch of other mods and meth with double the timing than when i put down the above numbers. Pretty much a lil past the "accepted" safe limits of the stock bottom end currently. But tuned the shit out it so i dont see it blowing before i put my built motor in....."hopefully" lol.

Not that it means anything to most people here but she did toss up a car car and a half on a evo 9 with a hair over 400whp till i hit 120mph and the dude shot past me...lol. unfortunately i still have the limiter. And havent devised a way to rid myself of it yet. Sadface....haha

Last edited by The Great NY; 03-25-2011 at 04:49 AM.
SpeedSixxx (03-27-2011)
 Old 03-26-2011, 05:33 PM   #48

BeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 3
Groaned at 4 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

hey man!! you may not remember me, but i met you a couple years back at the Air Force Base in Niagara Falls. Im Paul, i cant remember your name , im sorry. I had the black Miata that needed some work....

anyway, your car looked awesome back then and it still does. Good to see a cool detailed build thread like yours on here.
The Great NY (03-26-2011)
 Old 03-26-2011, 06:23 PM   #49
Banned

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by BeyonceSpeed3 View Post
hey man!! you may not remember me, but i met you a couple years back at the Air Force Base in Niagara Falls. Im Paul, i cant remember your name , im sorry. I had the black Miata that needed some work....

anyway, your car looked awesome back then and it still does. Good to see a cool detailed build thread like yours on here.

WTF is up Paul. yea i remember you bro. haha, how could i forget, i kept coming up to the office looking for the car parts i got shipped there while i was on TDY, lmao. My names Justin btw, haha.

hows things man? i hope all is well. i see your sig says turbo miata....you finally boosted her, ha? good stuff and a speed3 to boot. that good shit bro.

and thanks for the compliment on the ride man. you have any pics up of the miata? i would luv to see how she doing. its been i while since i saw it.

Hey, what you doing the weekend of may 7th? we are holding a big All Mazda meet down my way at the Orange County Choppers Facility. you should definitely come down man. would luv to catch up and see the whip again. theres a thread on here for the meet as well.

EDIT:

heres the link to the meet...

http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/foru...-7-11-a-73783/
 Old 03-27-2011, 01:09 PM   #50

BeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

ah yea, Justin! now i remember haha duh.

yea, finally got the Miata boosted. running 10psi on a garret 2554. just enough to get it moving and give LS1 cars a run for their money. Kept pace with my buddies M3. haha its a lot of fun. still has some bugs id like to work out though. also have some small plans for it this spring.

picked up the Speed3 in November as a winter car/ year round daily driver...starting to get the itch to slam it to the ground and start some mods and tuning. just the basics, nothing too much. exhaust, test pip, intake, coilovers, front lip, etc. cant go too crazy.

I have it on my calendar to try and make it to the OCC meet. thing for me is i think its a 6-7 hour drive. Id have to find a hotel and stay over night before the show. Id love to bring both cars down there. maybe my gf can drive the speed3 haha

i attached a pic of the miata from this summer. not the best pic, but only one i have on my netbook.

good to hear from you, and stoked on your car!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg miata glg.jpg (83.8 KB, 10 views)
 Old 03-27-2011, 01:29 PM   #51

SpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the world
Thanked 8,659 Times in 1,398 Posts
Groans: 778
Groaned at 444 Times in 240 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

very nice work dude, I wish you the bets of luck and I hope to meet up sometime in the next few months.

where do you get your parts cryo treated and how much?

SpeedSixxx is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-27-2011, 03:20 PM   #52
Banned

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

ah yea, Justin! now i remember haha duh.

yea, finally got the Miata boosted. running 10psi on a garret 2554. just enough to get it moving and give LS1 cars a run for their money. Kept pace with my buddies M3. haha its a lot of fun. still has some bugs id like to work out though. also have some small plans for it this spring.

picked up the Speed3 in November as a winter car/ year round daily driver...starting to get the itch to slam it to the ground and start some mods and tuning. just the basics, nothing too much. exhaust, test pip, intake, coilovers, front lip, etc. cant go too crazy.

I have it on my calendar to try and make it to the OCC meet. thing for me is i think its a 6-7 hour drive. Id have to find a hotel and stay over night before the show. Id love to bring both cars down there. maybe my gf can drive the speed3 haha

i attached a pic of the miata from this summer. not the best pic, but only one i have on my netbook.

good to hear from you, and stoked on your car!
Paul the car looks great man. Your doing a great job with. Hopefully you can make it to the meet bro. Its a blast every year. Also there are a good amount of places to stay that are right near the meet location. Maybe ill put a small lisst of tellys together of the local area so guys have that info.

Speedsixx... Thanks man. All my cryo needs i go here:

http://www.300below.com/

Very fair prices and they know their shit about the process. Also where are you located speedsixxx?

SpeedSixxx (03-27-2011)
 Old 03-27-2011, 06:32 PM   #53

SpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the worldSpeedSixxx is the leader of the world
Thanked 8,659 Times in 1,398 Posts
Groans: 778
Groaned at 444 Times in 240 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by The Great NY View Post

Speedsixx... Thanks man. All my cryo needs i go here:

Cryogenic Processing & Tempering Services from 300 Below, Inc.

Very fair prices and they know their shit about the process. Also where are you located speedsixxx?

I'm in Long Island, and thank you for the info.

I read up on cryo treating and was impressed on what happens in the process..

when you cryo freeze the metal and then process it back to ambient temp the molecules stick together 10 fold and make the metal that much stronger..

SpeedSixxx is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-27-2011, 09:13 PM   #54

Not Ranked  0 score     

thanks justin! just pm me closer to the event. its on my calendar, ill try and make it.
 Old 04-04-2011, 06:16 AM   #55
Banned

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

thanks justin! just pm me closer to the event. its on my calendar, ill try and make it.

yea i'll hit you up about it to remind you.
 Old 04-08-2011, 04:47 AM   #56
Banned

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

finished my wire tuck and did the swap and rewire of my new gauge setup. Running the whole Prosport Evo lineup now.

i'll post pics of the finished wire tuck and stuff when i swap in some other engine bay parts when i get them back.
 Old 04-08-2011, 06:02 AM   #57

amoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,334 Times in 586 Posts
Groans: 53
Groaned at 31 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'd probably crash into a tree with all of that stuff you have to look at inside the car.

This car is certainly no joke... a lot of time and effort here.
The Great NY (04-08-2011)
 Old 04-08-2011, 06:15 AM   #58
Banned

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by amoosenamedhank View Post
I'd probably crash into a tree with all of that stuff you have to look at inside the car.

This car is certainly no joke... a lot of time and effort here.

haha, thats funny. yea its a lot to look at. but i dont necessarily focus on it. i kinda glacnce every so often.

thanks for the compliment. i do put a lot of time into this build and im not done yet, haha. thanks for posting.
 Old 04-11-2011, 04:50 AM   #59
Banned

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Mixing up a fresh batch of 70/30 on staturday. Ran a lil low while I had her out playing on Friday night.

Gonna be down the next couple days. Taking some more stuff apart to get powdercoated and making some other changes.

Old 04-17-2011, 04:12 AM   #60

TheHitman is the leader of the worldTheHitman is the leader of the worldTheHitman is the leader of the worldTheHitman is the leader of the worldTheHitman is the leader of the worldTheHitman is the leader of the worldTheHitman is the leader of the worldTheHitman is the leader of the worldTheHitman is the leader of the worldTheHitman is the leader of the worldTheHitman is the leader of the world
Groans: 52
Groaned at 34 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Good stuff man. I saw your build a couple years ago and made comments on your youtube videos. You have a sweet and completely original ride. I give you a lot of credit and feel that this truly shows what innovating and building cars is all about.

I love the fact that you didn't work on a platform that has been done over and over again or do a swap that is way overdone (LS1 swap). This is the real deal and I hope you reach your ultimate goal. The only thing I think you need to do now is to find a way to make your car AWD so you can get some traction with the power you are about to make.

2009 Nissan GT-R Premium

Version 2.0
TheHitman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheHitman For This Useful Post:
The Great NY (04-17-2011)
 Old 04-17-2011, 05:36 AM   #61
Banned

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by TheHitman View Post
Good stuff man. I saw your build a couple years ago and made comments on your youtube videos. You have a sweet and completely original ride. I give you a lot of credit and feel that this truly shows what innovating and building cars is all about.

I love the fact that you didn't work on a platform that has been done over and over again or do a swap that is way overdone (LS1 swap). This is the real deal and I hope you reach your ultimate goal. The only thing I think you need to do now is to find a way to make your car AWD so you can get some traction with the power you are about to make.
Hey man thanks a lot for the kind words. Truly means a lot coming from a supra and zo6 owner. To be honest...I've always been the type to travel the road less taken so to speak. Before the 6 I built a 98 ford escort sedan. Custom turbo 2.0L sohc was making 317whp,340tq before I upgraded to a bigger turbo. Was estimating it put down around 400's to the wheel. But I totalled it in early 08 acting stupid and never got to dyno it. Damn car only weighed 2500lbs....lol. and was a beast.

I actually officially started on the 6 after the wreck cause I decided to let the other car go and move on. But its been a long journey but everytime I drive the car I just love that I did it that much more cause I don't see anything like it.

Almost done with it tho. The built motor was like the last thing to really bring it together. Looking for about 600whp and ill leave the power alone. Cars setup for cornering not straight line...lol.

But thank you again for your interest and kind words. Ill keep this thread updated as I progress for those interested in the build.
 Old 04-22-2011, 04:25 PM   #62
Banned

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Quick update of the last week or so......

Sneak peak of my new catch can setup and my mount for my meth flow meter sensor.

As you can see i have an abundance of shit under the hood so space is really becoming a feat to find space to put things. So ive started tying other parts into other parts brackets and space to make room as you can see here using the bracket for my catch can modded to mount my flowmeter sensor.

And a sneak peek of some new pc'd piping and stuff......

Edit: picking up my new valve cover gaskets this afternoon so should be able to get my new valve covers on tonite. Then its just a waiting game for some other stuff i have coming. Some cooling system stuff, bc coilovers, new tbolt clamps and etc.finally got around to begin installing my TRS Clear Lense projector upgrade. Holy christ the trs upgrades are bright as fuck!

Low Beams..... My regular 35 watt HIDs on the left with stock projector and apexcone bulb. TRS upgrade with morimoto h1 bulb on the right

High Beams.... My regular 35 watt HIDs on the left with stock projector and apexcone bulb. TRS upgrade with morimoto h1 bulb on the right

Im over satisfied with this upgrade. I dare someone to cut me off at night now.
amoosenamedhank (04-25-2011)
 Old 04-25-2011, 05:37 AM   #63

amoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the worldamoosenamedhank is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,334 Times in 586 Posts
Groans: 53
Groaned at 31 Times in 22 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I really like that you push the envelope with this car. Sure makes me miss my days of disposable income.... damn babies be spendy!
 Old 06-13-2013, 10:44 AM   #64

Volvite has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Hey Justin,

Looks like you have not been on the forum for some time. I first saw the beginnings of your car on 6crew, my username was and still is Volvite. I had an 04 6s back when I started and now I'm back in a mazda but a speed6 this time.

Any update to your built motor?
Volvite is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-04-2017, 08:27 AM   #65

gabrielcollado84 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Amazing. I want to modify my Mazda

That's awesome. What year is your Mazda? I own a 2004 mazda 6 3.0 and want to do some mods to it. It's an automatic, but I know most drag racing cars are automatic and turbocharged so I think with a good transmission you could still pull of a turbo. How much did all this cost and where can I find all these parts. I would really like to know as I don't know where to start.
gabrielcollado84 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says NO Thank You to gabrielcollado84 For This Un-useful Post:
Vansquish (05-04-2017)
 Old 05-04-2017, 09:32 AM   #66
Police - Grammarhead

Vansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the worldVansquish is the leader of the world
Thanked 6,915 Times in 2,731 Posts
Groans: 1,868
Groaned at 45 Times in 26 Posts

Originally Posted by gabrielcollado84 View Post
That's awesome. What year is your Mazda? I own a 2004 mazda 6 3.0 and want to do some mods to it. It's an automatic, but I know most drag racing cars are automatic and turbocharged so I think with a good transmission you could still pull of a turbo. How much did all this cost and where can I find all these parts. I would really like to know as I don't know where to start.
You've got to be fucking kidding me. In your first post, you revive a thread that has been dead for four years, and in which the OP is banned from the forum.

Read more before posting.

Vansquish is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 05-04-2017, 10:23 AM   #67

monkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,596 Times in 2,021 Posts
Groans: 98
Groaned at 296 Times in 73 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I'm just gonna leave this here for all to ponder.

crapatalk it sucks for free
monkey.bones.007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to monkey.bones.007 For This Useful Post:
Vansquish (05-04-2017)
 Old 07-07-2019, 03:48 PM   #68

Marcel can only hope to improve
Groaned at 3 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

New member. Hi. I need the best short shifter for2004 Mazda Speed MX5 for racing?
Marcel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say NO Thank You to Marcel For This Un-useful Post:
donjohnk (Yesterday), JSmith (07-07-2019), Vansquish (07-08-2019)
 Old 07-07-2019, 03:57 PM   #69

JSmith is the leader of the worldJSmith is the leader of the worldJSmith is the leader of the worldJSmith is the leader of the worldJSmith is the leader of the worldJSmith is the leader of the worldJSmith is the leader of the worldJSmith is the leader of the worldJSmith is the leader of the worldJSmith is the leader of the worldJSmith is the leader of the world
Groans: 103
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Marcel View Post
New member. Hi. I need the best short shifter for2004 Mazda Speed MX5 for racing?
You've got to be fucking kidding me. In your first post, you revive a thread that has been dead for two years, and in which the OP is banned from the forum.

Read more before posting.
JSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JSmith For This Useful Post:
Vansquish (07-08-2019)
 Old 07-07-2019, 11:03 PM   #70

whatsabrooklyn is a splendid one to beholdwhatsabrooklyn is a splendid one to beholdwhatsabrooklyn is a splendid one to beholdwhatsabrooklyn is a splendid one to beholdwhatsabrooklyn is a splendid one to beholdwhatsabrooklyn is a splendid one to beholdwhatsabrooklyn is a splendid one to behold
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

The Official Short Shifter Thread

is this a troll?

Last edited by whatsabrooklyn; 07-07-2019 at 11:23 PM.
whatsabrooklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-10-2019, 07:10 AM   #71

monkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the worldmonkey.bones.007 is the leader of the world
Thanked 4,596 Times in 2,021 Posts
Groans: 98
Groaned at 296 Times in 73 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Let me update with this for your thoughts.
monkey.bones.007 is offline   Reply With Quote