register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> 2010 MS3 - ECU Computer Tuning

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 06-27-2011, 06:30 AM   #1

evolizzee is the leader of the worldevolizzee is the leader of the worldevolizzee is the leader of the worldevolizzee is the leader of the worldevolizzee is the leader of the worldevolizzee is the leader of the worldevolizzee is the leader of the worldevolizzee is the leader of the worldevolizzee is the leader of the worldevolizzee is the leader of the worldevolizzee is the leader of the world
Groans: 13
Groaned at 17 Times in 6 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default new ms3, new datalogs

I have just recently installed a Cobb SF, Cobb TIH, forge Gen1 BPV (blue spring) and loaded up the Stage 1+SF+TIH 93 BT map on a my 11' MS3. Here is the first datalog after putting down 75 miles of light throttle. This is a 3rd gear WOT pull with a shift into 4th. Please feel free to criticize and give any feedback that might be helpful. It looks like my boost is holding "well", but perhaps not. Im extremely new to modifying and tuning so please take that into consideration because some in depth feedback might zoom over my head. I have seen, from other uploaded stage 1 maps, that higher boost can be achieved. If so, can this be made possible by changing maps or using a different spring/spacer set-up on the BPV.
Attached Files
File Type: csv datalog1.csv (4.5 KB, 11 views)
evolizzee is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-27-2011, 06:41 AM   #2

fywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the world
Groans: 52
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Search and donate. Don't expect anyone to help you beyond that esp since this is your first post.
Corksport TMIC || cp-e HPFP || COBB Accessport || JBR 3.5" WP SRI + 80 Duro Trilogy Mounts + RSB + IM TIG + TB Coolant Bypass & TIG + SSP + Bushings + Heavy Shift Knob || HKS SSQV III VTA || Denso ITV-22 || Ultimate Racing V2 Catted DP+Resonated TP || Ported IM || GT3071
Mods to come:
Driver Mod || Snow Performance Meth Kit
fywdyl is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 06-27-2011, 06:50 AM   #3

evolizzee is the leader of the worldevolizzee is the leader of the worldevolizzee is the leader of the worldevolizzee is the leader of the worldevolizzee is the leader of the worldevolizzee is the leader of the worldevolizzee is the leader of the worldevolizzee is the leader of the worldevolizzee is the leader of the worldevolizzee is the leader of the worldevolizzee is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

what the hell does that mean?

I wouldn't donate anything to anyone who replys and treats people like this.

I should have listened to my friend when he told me to stick with cobb's website for useful feedback.
The Following 3 Users Say NO Thank You to evolizzee For This Un-useful Post:
dizzydtrain (06-27-2011), fywdyl (06-27-2011), JS + MS3 (06-27-2011)
 Old 06-27-2011, 06:54 AM   #4

dizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,576 Times in 955 Posts
Groans: 64
Groaned at 13 Times in 13 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

This site is run on member donations and not by vendors. If you want to have access to peoples knowledge, for sale sections, etc, you can pony up $10.

It's nothing against you but we get a lot of fuck heads all day asking stupid ass questions--expecting that people answer with technical knowledge. If you don't like that, you can leave.

However, I am sure you will have further questions at some point regarding cobb ap and other mods and there is no better site to address those questions as long as they are not intake or bov related.
Cp-e HPFP : JBR 80duro RMM : JBR Special Edition Heavy Shift Knob : JBR EGR Delete : Matt Damond OCC kit : Cobb AP : Cobb DP : Cobb BPV XLE : ETS TMIC : CP-e SRI : Cp-e TIP : Magnaflow CBE : Aeroforce Interceptor Dual Gauge : Blockhead vent pod :PERM Tuned : H&R Springs : TSW Nurburgring 18x8.5 w/ 235/45 Hankook Ventus V12 Evo : DDM 6000k Lows : DDM 3000k Fogs : Corksport LED light kit : 3M 35% color stable tint
dizzydtrain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dizzydtrain For This Useful Post:
fywdyl (06-27-2011), rfinkle2 (06-27-2011)
 Old 06-27-2011, 06:58 AM   #5

fywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the worldfywdyl is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by evolizzee View Post
what the hell does that mean?

I wouldn't donate anything to anyone who replys and treats people like this.

I should have listened to my friend when he told me to stick with cobb's website for useful feedback.
Search: Because there are about 10000000000000 posts on the forum that would address all the concerns that you have.

Donate: What dizzy said.
Corksport TMIC || cp-e HPFP || COBB Accessport || JBR 3.5" WP SRI + 80 Duro Trilogy Mounts + RSB + IM TIG + TB Coolant Bypass & TIG + SSP + Bushings + Heavy Shift Knob || HKS SSQV III VTA || Denso ITV-22 || Ultimate Racing V2 Catted DP+Resonated TP || Ported IM || GT3071
Mods to come:
 Old 06-27-2011, 07:14 AM   #6

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Thankyou for clarifying. I will stick with searching in order to prevent posting a redundant or off-topic question. Is the $10 donation a prerequisite in order to remain a registered user or is it just for posting? I don't remember seeing it in the user guidelines and rules.
The Following User Says Thank You to evolizzee For This Useful Post:
dizzydtrain (06-27-2011)
 Old 06-27-2011, 07:22 AM   #7

Not Ranked  0 score     

Donating will open up the VIP and FS sections. VIP section contains many technical guides and a specific tuning section with loads of info.
Mods to come:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fywdyl For This Useful Post:
dizzydtrain (06-27-2011), rfinkle2 (06-27-2011)
 Old 06-27-2011, 07:23 AM   #8

dizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,576 Times in 955 Posts
Groans: 64
Groaned at 13 Times in 13 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by fywdyl View Post
Donating will open up the VIP and FS sections. VIP section contains many technical guides and a specific tuning section with loads of info.
right thurr
Cp-e HPFP : JBR 80duro RMM : JBR Special Edition Heavy Shift Knob : JBR EGR Delete : Matt Damond OCC kit : Cobb AP : Cobb DP : Cobb BPV XLE : ETS TMIC : CP-e SRI : Cp-e TIP : Magnaflow CBE : Aeroforce Interceptor Dual Gauge : Blockhead vent pod :PERM Tuned : H&R Springs : TSW Nurburgring 18x8.5 w/ 235/45 Hankook Ventus V12 Evo : DDM 6000k Lows : DDM 3000k Fogs : Corksport LED light kit : 3M 35% color stable tint
dizzydtrain is offline   Reply With Quote