register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> 2010 MS3 - ECU Computer Tuning

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 01-03-2018, 06:48 PM   #1

kTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the world
Groans: 11
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default Torque app issues

Downloaded torque pro, downloaded Mazdaspeed pu specific pids. Everytime I turn the car off and unplug the obd2 interface the pids are lost and I have to go in and predefine the settings again.
I added different predefined pids (Ford diesel) just to see if they would fall off and they don't.
I also uninstalled Matt's pids and reinstalled, no dice.

I should mention, I am using a phone in airplane mode with Bluetooth set to recognize the obd2 device.

Anyone seen this? I am tired of my pids falling off, at the moment it's starting to feel like a waste of 50.00
kTaLgsTo is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-03-2018, 07:42 PM   #2

Fstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the world
Groans: 16
Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I fixed my TorqueApp / Bluetooth issue.
I bought Versatuner..
White Widow F-DiffMount, Whiteline RSB
Russian Bushings in Back, Magnaflow CBE
JBR Tru-3.5/3-port EBCS/EGR-D
Damond RMM/PMM/Stage 2 OCC
Puppy Power tuning temporarily suspended.
Forged build ongoing. Manley H-Tuff & 2618, King Bearings

Other rides:
2002 Tacoma ExtCab 2.4L 5spd 2WD - 355k mile Parts Getter
2004 Olds Alero ECOtec 2.2 - Broken (since Christmas 2015)
History:
2008 GSX-R 1000 - Stolen (With several runs past 180, I'd probably be dead by now if it wasn't stolen. So, in a way, I'm thankful.)
1988 RX-7 TII - Sold (Megasquirt, streetport, filter-on-turbo SRI, custom TBE, 20psi boost creep on OE turbo, OE TMIC on ice, 13.467 @ 105.44) apex seals said buh bye!
1985 Camaro - Sold (est. 265bhp 5.7 swap, Edelbrock intake & Hooker headers)
Fstrnyou is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-03-2018, 07:48 PM   #3

kTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the worldkTaLgsTo is the leader of the world
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Haha...

Well I didn't want an accessport, and I don't care to purchase an aeroforce gauge, so I figured torque may work out for me.
I'm stock at the moment and just wanted a way to scan/log so I could get used to the cars logs.

Versatuner may be in the works soon.but it would be nice to always have live data.
I suppose dealing with Matt's crappy plugin bugs is truly a first world problem...
 Old 01-03-2018, 07:50 PM   #4

Fstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the worldFstrnyou is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

What do you always need live data for?

Other rides:
History:
2008 GSX-R 1000 - Stolen (With several runs past 180, I'd probably be dead by now if it wasn't stolen. So, in a way, I'm thankful.)
1988 RX-7 TII - Sold (Megasquirt, streetport, filter-on-turbo SRI, custom TBE, 20psi boost creep on OE turbo, OE TMIC on ice, 13.467 @ 105.44) apex seals said buh bye!
 Old 01-03-2018, 07:54 PM   #5

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Because I have control issues.
My old car always had an aeroforce gauge installed and I just got used to seeing KR, fuel trims and such. And with this car not even allowing the privilege of a temp gauge I just figured torque would work out nicely.
 Old 01-03-2018, 08:19 PM   #6

Not Ranked  0 score     

I did my tune in May and never looked at it again until it started getting cold in October/November.

Other rides:
History:
 Old 01-03-2018, 08:23 PM   #7

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

I get what you are saying, though I don't agree.
I'll just put up with it, silly as it may be to some I'm a little OCD about data collecting.
 Old 01-04-2018, 03:14 PM   #8

CleverOne is a glorious beacon of lightCleverOne is a glorious beacon of lightCleverOne is a glorious beacon of lightCleverOne is a glorious beacon of lightCleverOne is a glorious beacon of lightCleverOne is a glorious beacon of light
Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Have you tried Dash Command?
CleverOne is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 01-04-2018, 03:19 PM   #9

(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

I have heard of it, but no. Does it support Mazdaspeed pids??
 Old 01-04-2018, 03:37 PM   #10

CleverOne is a glorious beacon of lightCleverOne is a glorious beacon of lightCleverOne is a glorious beacon of lightCleverOne is a glorious beacon of lightCleverOne is a glorious beacon of lightCleverOne is a glorious beacon of light
Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Here is a list from their website.
CleverOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CleverOne For This Useful Post:
kTaLgsTo (01-04-2018)