register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> 2010 MS3 - Engine, Transmission & Driveline

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree17Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 08-30-2016, 11:58 AM   #281

Jonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Groaned at 24 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by PearlySpeed View Post
Never had a platform that had so many varying clutch problems both oem and aftermarket

Yeah but to look on the bright side of things... Id rather deal with clutch problems rather than busting a tranny or worrying about my crank taking a walk like in my last boosted car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CS TIP/SRI CS RMM CS Sexy Steering Wheel CS Springs & Struts CS Shirt Throw Shifter CS Shifter Bushings CS TBE CS Boost Tubes CP-e TMIC HKS BOV in resirc DM Vented OCC DM TMM DM PMM DM SSP Autotech Internals Custom E33 Freaktune
Jonb82 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-30-2016, 12:03 PM   #282

PearlySpeed has much to be proud ofPearlySpeed has much to be proud ofPearlySpeed has much to be proud ofPearlySpeed has much to be proud ofPearlySpeed has much to be proud ofPearlySpeed has much to be proud ofPearlySpeed has much to be proud ofPearlySpeed has much to be proud ofPearlySpeed has much to be proud ofPearlySpeed has much to be proud of
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

You must be speaking of Diamond Star Motors

It just seems like every clutch thread I read, regardless of brand, theres problems. Now whether its installer error or not, just seems to happen quite often.
Jonb82 likes this.

Last edited by PearlySpeed; 08-30-2016 at 12:03 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
PearlySpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-30-2016, 12:03 PM   #283

Jonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the worldJonb82 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

You must be speaking of Diamond Star Motors

Yup. We had a love hate relationship.

CS TIP/SRI CS RMM CS Sexy Steering Wheel CS Springs & Struts CS Shirt Throw Shifter CS Shifter Bushings CS TBE CS Boost Tubes CP-e TMIC HKS BOV in resirc DM Vented OCC DM TMM DM PMM DM SSP Autotech Internals Custom E33 Freaktune
 Old 08-30-2016, 12:07 PM   #284

PearlySpeed has much to be proud ofPearlySpeed has much to be proud ofPearlySpeed has much to be proud ofPearlySpeed has much to be proud ofPearlySpeed has much to be proud ofPearlySpeed has much to be proud ofPearlySpeed has much to be proud ofPearlySpeed has much to be proud ofPearlySpeed has much to be proud ofPearlySpeed has much to be proud of
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Jonb82 View Post
Yup. We had a love hate relationship.

Does anyone get together in Ft Myers? I see speeds everywhere
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsmcrankwalk.jpg (60.8 KB, 24 views)
 Old 08-30-2016, 12:09 PM   #285

Not Ranked  0 score     

Haha that's awesome. Idk I've only seen a couple speeds, then again I work in PC and don't have nights or weekends off to drive around

Old 08-30-2016, 01:55 PM   #286

MD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,966 Times in 1,068 Posts
Groans: 143
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Never had a platform that had so many varying clutch problems both oem and aftermarket
It's mostly the OEM that has problems, not the aftermarket. When was the last time you heard someone complaining that an ACT or southbend didn't hold enough torque?
 Old 08-30-2016, 02:35 PM   #287

Not Ranked  0 score     

Not basing my comment off torque limitations and abilities, just the amount of clutch failure/premature wear/problems. It could merely fall in one of three, two of three or three of three fault areas, Production/Installer/User.
 Old 08-31-2016, 07:49 AM   #288
hidin in yo bushes

CWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 12,756 Times in 4,725 Posts
Groans: 122
Groaned at 70 Times in 57 Posts

I thought everybody says fuck ACT. I'm leaning more towards a Southbend stage 2 daily. Seems it keeps almost stock drivability and holds the torque well.

I don't know why anyone would talk shit about the ACT clutches. I've heard of a very few cases of rivets falling apart, but then again ACT had great customer service and got them new discs. I can even recall one case where it was technically out of warranty by time, and they still gave the guy a new clutch disc.

However, almost everyone I know locally has run an ACT 6puck at some point in time, and I love them. Myself and one other guy are running the street disc and are happy with them. If I did it over again, I would have bought the 6 puck to begin with. I was just looking for more longevity and went with that.

Rich Tuned
330WHP and 363TQ
10-19-13 Moore Automotive

CWP_MS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 08-31-2016, 08:08 AM   #289

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by CWP_MS3 View Post
I don't know why anyone would talk shit about the ACT clutches. I've heard of a very few cases of rivets falling apart, but then again ACT had great customer service and got them new discs. I can even recall one case where it was technically out of warranty by time, and they still gave the guy a new clutch disc.

However, almost everyone I know locally has run an ACT 6puck at some point in time, and I love them. Myself and one other guy are running the street disc and are happy with them. If I did it over again, I would have bought the 6 puck to begin with. I was just looking for more longevity and went with that.

I personally don't have any experience with ACT so let me make it clear that I am not bashing them (not saying you were accusing me of). After researching the best clutch for power, drivability and longevity I came across a few posts with people having issues. They could have been earlier models I don't know. Im happy your setup is working out for you

Old 09-01-2016, 06:19 AM   #290
hidin in yo bushes

CWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the worldCWP_MS3 is the leader of the world

I personally don't have any experience with ACT so let me make it clear that I am not bashing them (not saying you were accusing me of). After researching the best clutch for power, drivability and longevity I came across a few posts with people having issues. They could have been earlier models I don't know. Im happy your setup is working out for you

They've clearly done some sort of updates to their pressure plate. The 6 puck use to be stiff as shit, but now they're pretty relative to stock, only being slightly stiffer. The street and the 6 puck both use the same pressure plate, so ignore the talk of having to leg press that shit. And honestly, I prefer the old pressure plate greatly over the current one. :/ Just my opinion though.

Rich Tuned
330WHP and 363TQ

Old 09-01-2016, 06:47 AM   #291

MD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the worldMD1032 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

I prefer the current one because by the time I reach 50 years old I'll still have a left knee, unlike my mom who grew up with old school muscle cars with heavy ass cable clutches, and has basically no cartilage on that side anymore. Actually @CWP_MS3; sitting in your car that one day convinced me to get the ACT over other options. It's been very DD friendly. Just can be a little tricky off the line when you first get it. And if you don't want that, the street disc is a great option.
 Old 09-01-2016, 06:56 AM   #292

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by MD1032 View Post
I prefer the current one because by the time I reach 50 years old I'll still have a left knee, unlike my mom who grew up with old school muscle cars with heavy ass cable clutches, and has basically no cartilage on that side anymore. Actually @CWP_MS3; sitting in your car that one day convinced me to get the ACT over other options. It's been very DD friendly. Just can be a little tricky off the line when you first get it. And if you don't want that, the street disc is a great option.

Ok so the census is ACT is good now? The posts I read talked about pedal resistance being stiff, but I guess they addressed that from both of your opinions. The other issue was reliability. From what I read they were only lasting 20k miles (granted this could have had other factors besides quality of parts). How many miles do you two have on your clutch? I have a month or two before I drop the tranny and fix this, so more options to look into, the better. This will definitely be something that I only want to do once. Thank you in advance

Old 09-01-2016, 09:15 AM   #293

Not Ranked  0 score     

I only have about 16k on mine. We literally just put it in back in April.
 Old 09-01-2016, 08:16 PM   #294

blackms3_71 is the leader of the worldblackms3_71 is the leader of the worldblackms3_71 is the leader of the worldblackms3_71 is the leader of the worldblackms3_71 is the leader of the worldblackms3_71 is the leader of the worldblackms3_71 is the leader of the worldblackms3_71 is the leader of the worldblackms3_71 is the leader of the worldblackms3_71 is the leader of the worldblackms3_71 is the leader of the world
Groans: 2
Groaned at 15 Times in 9 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I have the act 6 puc. I must have the old style bc pedal is heavy. So far its been a great clutch. I can ffs and shift quick as hell with this thing.
COBB ACCESSPORT//TURBOXS CATLESS DP+RACEPIPE//3 BAR MAP//3.5" HTP INTAKE//NGK 1 STEP COLDER PLUGS//HKS CATBACK//AUTOTECH INTERNALS//COBB FMIC V2.0//HKS BOV BLACK EDITION IN VTA//RPF1 17x9//pilot super sport 245/45/17//ACT 6 PUCK//M.D OCC VTA//TOKAY SEALS//BNR S4//Hypnotic tuned
blackms3_71 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blackms3_71 For This Useful Post:
CWP_MS3 (09-02-2016)
 Old 09-01-2016, 08:40 PM   #295

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by blackms3_71 View Post
I have the act 6 puc. I must have the old style bc pedal is heavy. So far its been a great clutch. I can ffs and shift quick as hell with this thing.

How many miles though with it?

Old 09-01-2016, 09:28 PM   #296

blackms3_71 is the leader of the worldblackms3_71 is the leader of the worldblackms3_71 is the leader of the worldblackms3_71 is the leader of the worldblackms3_71 is the leader of the worldblackms3_71 is the leader of the worldblackms3_71 is the leader of the worldblackms3_71 is the leader of the worldblackms3_71 is the leader of the worldblackms3_71 is the leader of the worldblackms3_71 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

10k so far.
COBB ACCESSPORT//TURBOXS CATLESS DP+RACEPIPE//3 BAR MAP//3.5" HTP INTAKE//NGK 1 STEP COLDER PLUGS//HKS CATBACK//AUTOTECH INTERNALS//COBB FMIC V2.0//HKS BOV BLACK EDITION IN VTA//RPF1 17x9//pilot super sport 245/45/17//ACT 6 PUCK//M.D OCC VTA//TOKAY SEALS//BNR S4//Hypnotic tuned
 Old 09-02-2016, 01:17 PM   #297
hidin in yo bushes

Ok so the census is ACT is good now? The posts I read talked about pedal resistance being stiff, but I guess they addressed that from both of your opinions. The other issue was reliability. From what I read they were only lasting 20k miles (granted this could have had other factors besides quality of parts). How many miles do you two have on your clutch? I have a month or two before I drop the tranny and fix this, so more options to look into, the better. This will definitely be something that I only want to do once. Thank you in advance

When I was inquiring about them, I found plenty of people with over 30k on them with BT setups. Even quite a few had 30k on the street disc, making over 425 tq. I've seen them come out of cars with 25k on them and still looking pretty new.

I was concerned about it when I was shopping, but I'm not now. And they definitely are grabby.

Rich Tuned
330WHP and 363TQ

Old 09-02-2016, 04:12 PM   #298

voodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the world
Groans: 6
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I changed my boost curve, tapering up to redline and my slipping clutch isn't slipping anymore. I'm hoping it keeps holding up, I think I was hitting it with a little too much torque early in the rpm's and the stocker couldn't handle it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg boost curve.jpg (82.2 KB, 26 views)
Self Tuned BNR S4/SP63 4032 88mm pistons/Manley Rods/Power XS Manifold/JBR BSD with Baffle Plate/Cobb APv3/Cobb XLE BPV/CMGS Stg2 w/DO14/CPE TMIC/Autotech HPFP internals/JBR Tru-3 Intake/JBR Boost tubes/JBR EGR delete/Custom
1liter OCC/CPE xflex RMM/CPE Injector Seals/Eibach Pro Springs/Ebay Downpipe/Custom 3" TBE with Vibrant Resonator/Magnaflow Muffler/TB Coolant Bypass/Bosch 3 bar map/ACT 6 puck/GS EBCS 3port interrupt/SP63 VC breather
Plugs-NGK LTR7IX-11(6510)
Oil-RP 10/30
Tires-235 40 18 Federal 595 rsrr
Brakes-EBC Yellow pads with ATE 200 fluid

Check out my wheelwell page here. If your a member hit me up.
https://www.wheelwell.com/profile/558b073762d1852928f23712/garage/
voodoo2crue is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to voodoo2crue For This Useful Post:
blackms3_71 (09-02-2016)
 Old 09-02-2016, 07:38 PM   #299

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by voodoo2crue View Post
I changed my boost curve, tapering up to redline and my slipping clutch isn't slipping anymore. I'm hoping it keeps holding up, I think I was hitting it with a little too much torque early in the rpm's and the stocker couldn't handle it.

How much psi are you targeting? I find if I try and keep mine around 13, it doesn't slip. Just want a reference point so I can have a starting point with the new tuner. I'm happy this is working out for you.

Old 09-02-2016, 07:45 PM   #300

Not Ranked  0 score     

How much psi are you targeting? I find if I try and keep mine around 13, it doesn't slip. Just want a reference point so I can have a starting point with the new tuner. I'm happy this is working out for you.

13 lol
 Old 09-02-2016, 07:49 PM   #301

voodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the worldvoodoo2crue is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

13 Hoping that's a typo, if not you need a clutch BEFORE you start tuning lol
Self Tuned BNR S4/SP63 4032 88mm pistons/Manley Rods/Power XS Manifold/JBR BSD with Baffle Plate/Cobb APv3/Cobb XLE BPV/CMGS Stg2 w/DO14/CPE TMIC/Autotech HPFP internals/JBR Tru-3 Intake/JBR Boost tubes/JBR EGR delete/Custom
1liter OCC/CPE xflex RMM/CPE Injector Seals/Eibach Pro Springs/Ebay Downpipe/Custom 3" TBE with Vibrant Resonator/Magnaflow Muffler/TB Coolant Bypass/Bosch 3 bar map/ACT 6 puck/GS EBCS 3port interrupt/SP63 VC breather
Oil-RP 10/30

Old 09-02-2016, 07:58 PM   #302

Not Ranked  0 score     

how does one run 13 psi on a 14 psi spring? lol
 Old 09-02-2016, 08:03 PM   #303

Not Ranked  0 score     

Yeah no shit! I haven't gone above that yet for after the exhaust install the boost comes on rather quickly and my foot hasn't learned that yet. Had it on two days before said problems. I was just talking to the tuner to buy a little more time, and after its fixed a retune isn't a lot to redo. It just seems more than half throttle I'm in 20psi land and slipping.

Foot play, not tuning.

Last edited by Jonb82; 09-02-2016 at 08:03 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
 Old 09-02-2016, 08:06 PM   #304

Not Ranked  0 score     

lmfao! I literally just spit out some drink reading that
blackms3_71 likes this.
Oil-RP 10/30

Old 09-02-2016, 08:19 PM   #305

Not Ranked  0 score     

lmfao! I literally just spit out some drink reading that

I'll be the brunt of the joke, no worries. It wasn't a tune targeting 13, it was me not just hammering the pedal to the floor.

Old 09-02-2016, 08:29 PM   #306

Not Ranked  0 score     

I'll be the brunt of the joke, no worries. It wasn't a tune targeting 13, it was me not just hammering the pedal to the floor.

Well it was funny.
To answer your question i'm targeting 20-24.
Jonb82 likes this.
Oil-RP 10/30

Old 01-20-2018, 08:26 AM   #307

Ezekiel81923 is the leader of the worldEzekiel81923 is the leader of the worldEzekiel81923 is the leader of the worldEzekiel81923 is the leader of the worldEzekiel81923 is the leader of the worldEzekiel81923 is the leader of the worldEzekiel81923 is the leader of the worldEzekiel81923 is the leader of the worldEzekiel81923 is the leader of the worldEzekiel81923 is the leader of the worldEzekiel81923 is the leader of the world
Groans: 10
Groaned at 10 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Mine lasted 126K miles. Only upgraded TMIC, RMM and Freektune.

How'd I do?

Replacing with Luk clutch kit / DMF because longevity.

Cp-e | Cobb | JBR | Freektune
Ezekiel81923 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 11-28-2018, 04:47 PM   #308

Vater is the leader of the worldVater is the leader of the worldVater is the leader of the worldVater is the leader of the worldVater is the leader of the worldVater is the leader of the worldVater is the leader of the worldVater is the leader of the worldVater is the leader of the worldVater is the leader of the worldVater is the leader of the world
Groans: 5
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Mine just started going out this week. 227k miles, no real mods other than intake and TIP. I'm ok with going OEM again since this one lasted so long.

2010 Mazdaspeed3 Sport | Black Mica w/ Tech Package
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________
| JBR SSP Stage 2 | JBR 88 duro RMM | Sure Aeros SRI | HTP TIP | DDM HID lows | Corksport LED fogs |
| FIAMM low tone Freeway Blaster | Kumho Ecsta LE Sport (stock wheels) | Black 16x7 Flik FTDs (winter) |

______________________________| 215/55/R16 Falken Eurowinters (winter) |____________________________
Vater is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 03-13-2019, 08:55 PM   #309

intrigueturbo is a jewel in the roughintrigueturbo is a jewel in the roughintrigueturbo is a jewel in the roughintrigueturbo is a jewel in the rough
Not Ranked  0 score     

My clutch has felt like it's started slipping on and off for a month or two. Only noticed it in 4th occasionally, then tonight I'm certain it was slipping in 5th on the highway. Did it several times in a row, car accelerated for a second and then just rpm rise until the clutch catches again. I'm at just over 91k miles on my 2012. Need to decide whether to spend the money on replacing it or if it's time to move on.
 Old 04-19-2019, 11:33 PM   #310

manu is a glorious beacon of lightmanu is a glorious beacon of lightmanu is a glorious beacon of lightmanu is a glorious beacon of lightmanu is a glorious beacon of lightmanu is a glorious beacon of light
Groaned at 7 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Did anyone looked into or installed a Clutch Masters Twin Disc Clutch Kit 725 ??

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
manu is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-20-2019, 09:17 AM   #311

Db09ms3 is the leader of the worldDb09ms3 is the leader of the worldDb09ms3 is the leader of the worldDb09ms3 is the leader of the worldDb09ms3 is the leader of the worldDb09ms3 is the leader of the worldDb09ms3 is the leader of the worldDb09ms3 is the leader of the worldDb09ms3 is the leader of the worldDb09ms3 is the leader of the worldDb09ms3 is the leader of the world
Groans: 104
Groaned at 8 Times in 8 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by intrigueturbo View Post
My clutch has felt like it's started slipping on and off for a month or two. Only noticed it in 4th occasionally, then tonight I'm certain it was slipping in 5th on the highway. Did it several times in a row, car accelerated for a second and then just rpm rise until the clutch catches again. I'm at just over 91k miles on my 2012. Need to decide whether to spend the money on replacing it or if it's time to move on.
Your call. It's work.
 Old 01-12-2020, 08:48 AM   #312

MS3Jon is a splendid one to beholdMS3Jon is a splendid one to beholdMS3Jon is a splendid one to beholdMS3Jon is a splendid one to beholdMS3Jon is a splendid one to beholdMS3Jon is a splendid one to beholdMS3Jon is a splendid one to behold
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

192k on the stock clutch, never an issue.
MS3Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says NO Thank You to MS3Jon For This Un-useful Post:
Vansquish (01-12-2020)
 Old 01-13-2020, 07:26 AM   #313

Jeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the worldJeff23spl is the leader of the world
Groans: 3
Not Ranked  0 score     

With my speed3, the oem fw got loose before the disk even started to slip around 75k miles. Hauling RV and passing suv going up hills with a gt28 may have something to do with it...
The one on the speed6 was probably very worn out when i bought the car (110k miles) because it started to slip the first time i increased boost and torque.
The act ceramic disk didn't slip on any for now

2007 rusted Speed6... Forged with meth and a 3076 in progress...
1993 Ford Probe KLZE 143dB
2012 Mazda3 Gs-sky 6.5l/100 when transporting speed parts
1989 GM 6.2 diesel pickup
Wife drive 2010 CX7

2007 speed3 burned (i'm proud to ran 12.7s with it)

...Because French Canadian...

If you check for leaks and you didn't made a test under compressor pressure, you aren't done checking for leaks....
Jeff23spl is offline   Reply With Quote