register gallery

Go Back   Mazdaspeed Forums >
MAZDASPEED SECTION
>
Mazdaspeed 3 MZR Gen2 Forums (2010-2013)
> 2010 MS3 - Wheels & Tires

Welcome to Mazdaspeed Forums .

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

*When you join MSF as a registered user, there will be No Ads.

*Registered Members get access to the Off Topic Area of the Forum

*Registered Members have an opportunity to upgrade their accounts to VIP, which brings a host of goddies for supporting MSF such as Raffles, Additional Forum Access, More PM Storage, The ability to upload more Images and many other enhancements.

*Registered members also get access to the live chat box!
Like Tree390Likes

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 Old 04-14-2011, 11:59 AM   #81
Big Titty Sucker

BLK_MS3 is the leader of the worldBLK_MS3 is the leader of the worldBLK_MS3 is the leader of the worldBLK_MS3 is the leader of the worldBLK_MS3 is the leader of the worldBLK_MS3 is the leader of the worldBLK_MS3 is the leader of the worldBLK_MS3 is the leader of the worldBLK_MS3 is the leader of the worldBLK_MS3 is the leader of the worldBLK_MS3 is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,213 Times in 486 Posts
Groans: 139
Groaned at 20 Times in 19 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by BeyonceSpeed3 View Post
fuck yea! that looks good. center cap and call it done. may have to look into these even though they are big $$$$

and the whole "murdered out" look is shitty. looks terrible. bums me out every time i see a black MS3 on here with black everything. ugh.
Gotta agree, some overdue it. Plus, that look only works on certain cars well IMO like an exotic.
BLK_MS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-14-2011, 01:00 PM   #82

Jeremy M has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy M has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy M has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy M has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy M has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy M has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy M has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy M has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy M has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy M has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy M has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 2
Groaned at 11 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

i think the murdered out look only goes good when doing a flat black theme...such as a paint or a vinyl wrap + everything else.

Stratified OTS+ E85 tune
Jeremy M is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeremy M For This Useful Post:
BeyonceSpeed3 (04-21-2011)
 Old 04-16-2011, 07:48 PM   #83

BeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 3
Groaned at 4 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Jeremy M View Post
i think the murdered out look only goes good when doing a flat black theme...such as a paint or a vinyl wrap + everything else.
im just really sick and tired of the black murdered out look.
 Old 04-16-2011, 11:00 PM   #84
Big Titty Sucker

BLK_MS3 is the leader of the worldBLK_MS3 is the leader of the worldBLK_MS3 is the leader of the worldBLK_MS3 is the leader of the worldBLK_MS3 is the leader of the worldBLK_MS3 is the leader of the worldBLK_MS3 is the leader of the worldBLK_MS3 is the leader of the worldBLK_MS3 is the leader of the worldBLK_MS3 is the leader of the worldBLK_MS3 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by BeyonceSpeed3 View Post
im just really sick and tired of the black murdered out look.
Well like I said, I think most overdo it making everything black. Keep the wheel lips polished, don't tint the tails, things that that. Then it looks sick if on the right car. I mean, what car doesn't look good in black?

Last edited by BLK_MS3; 04-21-2011 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Cause Speed3eak is a fag. :D
The Following User Says Thank You to BLK_MS3 For This Useful Post:
BeyonceSpeed3 (04-21-2011)
 Old 04-18-2011, 10:11 AM   #85

BeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond reputeBeyonceSpeed3 has a reputation beyond repute
Groaned at 4 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by BLK MS3 View Post
Well like I said, I think most overdue it making everything black. Keep the wheel lips polished, don't tint the tails, things that that. Then it looks sick if on the right car. I mean, what car doesn't look good in black?
i agree. i have 2 black cars. you need things that acent the car, not just black everything.
 Old 04-20-2011, 09:54 AM   #86

Speed3eak is the leader of the worldSpeed3eak is the leader of the worldSpeed3eak is the leader of the worldSpeed3eak is the leader of the worldSpeed3eak is the leader of the worldSpeed3eak is the leader of the worldSpeed3eak is the leader of the worldSpeed3eak is the leader of the worldSpeed3eak is the leader of the worldSpeed3eak is the leader of the worldSpeed3eak is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,652 Times in 795 Posts
Groans: 82
Groaned at 22 Times in 21 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

*overdo

overdue is what happens to library books
Speed3eak is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Speed3eak For This Useful Post:
alien_sporez (04-20-2011), DansSpace (07-06-2013), shifter48 (11-15-2011)
 Old 04-20-2011, 08:19 PM   #87

Instrument_Guy is the leader of the worldInstrument_Guy is the leader of the worldInstrument_Guy is the leader of the worldInstrument_Guy is the leader of the worldInstrument_Guy is the leader of the worldInstrument_Guy is the leader of the worldInstrument_Guy is the leader of the worldInstrument_Guy is the leader of the worldInstrument_Guy is the leader of the worldInstrument_Guy is the leader of the worldInstrument_Guy is the leader of the world
Groans: 1
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Not Ranked  0 score     

Found some pics on my phone; Momo wheels are the "summer" wheels, Speedy Lite-fins are the "spring" wheels (have all season Falkens that can cope with our April snow showers). Put the lite fins on my '07 3 Sedan for summer; Enjoy!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2010-10-17_18-36-14_661.jpg (921.3 KB, 976 views)
File Type: jpg 2010-08-09_14-27-51_178_Edmonton.jpg (976.3 KB, 524 views)
File Type: jpg 2011-04-18_12-16-04_267.jpg (792.1 KB, 695 views)
File Type: jpg 2011-04-18_12-15-52_291.jpg (691.0 KB, 464 views)
File Type: jpg 2010-10-14_17-56-51_696.jpg (744.5 KB, 370 views)
Instrument_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-21-2011, 06:03 AM   #88

alien_sporez is the leader of the worldalien_sporez is the leader of the worldalien_sporez is the leader of the worldalien_sporez is the leader of the worldalien_sporez is the leader of the worldalien_sporez is the leader of the worldalien_sporez is the leader of the worldalien_sporez is the leader of the worldalien_sporez is the leader of the worldalien_sporez is the leader of the worldalien_sporez is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,328 Times in 676 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 22 Times in 14 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Instrument_Guy View Post
Found some pics on my phone; Momo wheels are the "summer" wheels, Speedy Lite-fins are the "spring" wheels (have all season Falkens that can cope with our April snow showers). Put the lite fins on my '07 3 Sedan for summer; Enjoy!!
What are the specs on the rims?
 Old 04-21-2011, 10:06 AM   #89
Big Titty Sucker

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Instrument_Guy View Post
Man I like those. Love the finish, as it has just the right amount of shine without being to much. Do they consider them polished or machined? Hard to tell in the pics if the whole wheel is like that (usually polished) or just the surface (usually machined). Either way, good choice!
 Old 04-21-2011, 11:18 AM   #90

Smily27 has a reputation beyond reputeSmily27 has a reputation beyond reputeSmily27 has a reputation beyond reputeSmily27 has a reputation beyond reputeSmily27 has a reputation beyond reputeSmily27 has a reputation beyond reputeSmily27 has a reputation beyond reputeSmily27 has a reputation beyond reputeSmily27 has a reputation beyond reputeSmily27 has a reputation beyond reputeSmily27 has a reputation beyond repute
Groans: 0
Groaned at 8 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

18x7.5 Speedy Lite Fins lowered on H&R Springs

sparks5314 likes this.
WHEELS: 18" SPEEDY LITE FINS (on stock tires)

2005 MAZDA 3s- Traded in for ^
1993 HONDA ACCORD LX- R.I.P
Smily27 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Smily27 For This Useful Post:
Instrument_Guy (04-21-2011)
 Old 04-21-2011, 05:59 PM   #91

Instrument_Guy is the leader of the worldInstrument_Guy is the leader of the worldInstrument_Guy is the leader of the worldInstrument_Guy is the leader of the worldInstrument_Guy is the leader of the worldInstrument_Guy is the leader of the worldInstrument_Guy is the leader of the worldInstrument_Guy is the leader of the worldInstrument_Guy is the leader of the worldInstrument_Guy is the leader of the worldInstrument_Guy is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by alien_sporez View Post
What are the specs on the rims?
Momo V10's are 18" * 7.5 + 45 offset, Speedy Lite-Fins are 18*7.5; can't remember the offset

Originally Posted by BLK MS3 View Post
Man I like those. Love the finish, as it has just the right amount of shine without being to much. Do they consider them polished or machined? Hard to tell in the pics if the whole wheel is like that (usually polished) or just the surface (usually machined). Either way, good choice!
The surface faces are machined and clear-coated, the rest of the wheel is painted silver; they make a machined face-gloss black painted version as well; would look killer on a black Speed!!

Last edited by Instrument_Guy; 04-21-2011 at 05:59 PM. Reason: MSF Database - Automerged Doublepost
Instrument_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-22-2011, 01:28 PM   #92

Pope is the leader of the worldPope is the leader of the worldPope is the leader of the worldPope is the leader of the worldPope is the leader of the worldPope is the leader of the worldPope is the leader of the worldPope is the leader of the worldPope is the leader of the worldPope is the leader of the worldPope is the leader of the world
Groans: 51
Groaned at 40 Times in 28 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     
Default enkei LF-10 18x7.5 40 offset

I suggest you start reading the forum in depth. This community is nothing like you have ever joined before.

its sexiest..
its perverted
its racist
its all performance

And somehow, it all manages to work.
Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 04-24-2011, 05:10 PM   #93

drummermike58 is the leader of the worlddrummermike58 is the leader of the worlddrummermike58 is the leader of the worlddrummermike58 is the leader of the worlddrummermike58 is the leader of the worlddrummermike58 is the leader of the worlddrummermike58 is the leader of the worlddrummermike58 is the leader of the worlddrummermike58 is the leader of the worlddrummermike58 is the leader of the worlddrummermike58 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

What happened to Advans??? Get some tire shine nagga! looks pretty good tho, lower that beatch ASAP!
Treadstone tr8 fmic core with 2.5" piping ## self made 3.5" MAF ## Gtx3076 .82 a/r t-3/vband hotside ## RaceRoots EWG exh mani/3" vband ## RaceRoots tubular DP ## TIAL MVR EWG ## UR Catback ## Sure shortshifter plate ## Sure R3 rmm ## Eagle Rods ## Custom SP63 10.5:1 .020 over pistons ## balanced rotating assy ## ARP head and main studs ## Autotech internals ## Accessport ## 3bar map sensor ## vtcs delete ## EGR delete ## Balance shaft delete ## Hallman MBC ## HKS SSQV 4 BOV ## NGK iridium spark plugs ## Cusco OCC ## Aquamist HFS-4 Methanol injection with 2 gallon Howerton Engineering tank ## D2 coilovers ## Nextmod lip kit ## SPC rear camber arms ## Wedsport SA-15r 18x9.5 et +23 ## 225/45/18 NITTO Motivo tires ## chinese HIDs ## JB shift knob ## 35% tinted ## still RichTuning...
drummermike58 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 07-13-2011, 07:45 PM   #94

lbn beers is the leader of the worldlbn beers is the leader of the worldlbn beers is the leader of the worldlbn beers is the leader of the worldlbn beers is the leader of the worldlbn beers is the leader of the worldlbn beers is the leader of the worldlbn beers is the leader of the worldlbn beers is the leader of the worldlbn beers is the leader of the worldlbn beers is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by jnt View Post
Hello from Australia, I went with Advan RS-D in 19 x 8.5 +45 & Yokohama S Drive in 235 x 35. I know lots of you in the USA love the murdered out look, I didn't get the black color rims cause I didn't want to murder out the whole car.
Look awesome!!!
2011 MS3 Liquid Silver --- Borg Warner S256 - RS Turbo- Custom T3 Log style Manifold w/ V-band EWG - SYNAPSE DV - Custom FMIC w/ Treadstone TR8L Core - Custom 3" Catless V-Band full length DP (Titanium heat wrapped) - Tial 38mm EWG w/ screamer pipe (Titanium heat wrapped) - CNT 3" Single Exit Exhaust w/ 4" tip - SSP Big MAF Housing Intake & TIP - COBB AP - Bosch 3 bar MAP sensor w/ pnp harness - Grimmspeed 3 port EBCS - Custom 50/50 blend E85 Tune @ 24 psi - Custom PNP Intake Mani w/ VCTS delete - SSP Full EGR delete - SSP OCC w/ Crank case breather - NGK "step colder" spark plugs - KMD 2.0T FSI internals - MATSU S-Line strut tower bar - BC Coilovers - Megan Racing adjustable camber arms - JBR Adjustable Rear Sway Bar - TWM SSP - CUSTOM shift knob - JBR solid shifter bushings - JBR 88 duro RMM - SURE Track duro PSMM - SURE Track duro DSMM - 18x8.5 et38 Enkei Evo wheels - Nitto INVO 245/40-18 tires - Stoptech Slotted rotors, front & rear - Hawk HPS Brake Pads - Corksport SS Braided Brake Lines - Sparco Evo 2 Plus Seats - Raptor HID's 8k 55w low's and 6k 35w fogs - Corksport LED interior kit - KICKER Audio System - iPod interface

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your crotch!

FYCN - TEAM LBN BEERS - TEAM MUMFORD - FYCN
lbn beers is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lbn beers For This Useful Post:
jnt (07-16-2011)
 Old 07-13-2011, 07:59 PM   #95

dizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,576 Times in 955 Posts
Groans: 64
Groaned at 13 Times in 13 Posts
Neutral  +1 score     

TSW Nurburgring 18x8.5

Cp-e HPFP : JBR 80duro RMM : JBR Special Edition Heavy Shift Knob : JBR EGR Delete : Matt Damond OCC kit : Cobb AP : Cobb DP : Cobb BPV XLE : ETS TMIC : CP-e SRI : Cp-e TIP : Magnaflow CBE : Aeroforce Interceptor Dual Gauge : Blockhead vent pod :PERM Tuned : H&R Springs : TSW Nurburgring 18x8.5 w/ 235/45 Hankook Ventus V12 Evo : DDM 6000k Lows : DDM 3000k Fogs : Corksport LED light kit : 3M 35% color stable tint
dizzydtrain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dizzydtrain For This Useful Post:
beckula (07-14-2011), Broxer (07-14-2011), jared. (02-09-2015), jrotaryb (07-15-2011), rfinkle2 (07-27-2011), skeurton (08-25-2011)
 Old 07-26-2011, 11:44 PM   #96

backdoc7 will become famous soon enough
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by dizzydtrain View Post
TSW Nurburgring 18x8.5
Thinking about doing these in 19's... just ordered H&R springs so not sure of the fitment.. yours look good though!
backdoc7 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to backdoc7 For This Useful Post:
dizzydtrain (07-27-2011)
 Old 07-27-2011, 07:14 AM   #97

dizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the worlddizzydtrain is the leader of the world
Thanked 2,576 Times in 955 Posts
Groans: 64
Groaned at 13 Times in 13 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

19's will look amazing. I just did not want to deal with worrying about potholes and the cost of replacement tires.
Cp-e HPFP : JBR 80duro RMM : JBR Special Edition Heavy Shift Knob : JBR EGR Delete : Matt Damond OCC kit : Cobb AP : Cobb DP : Cobb BPV XLE : ETS TMIC : CP-e SRI : Cp-e TIP : Magnaflow CBE : Aeroforce Interceptor Dual Gauge : Blockhead vent pod :PERM Tuned : H&R Springs : TSW Nurburgring 18x8.5 w/ 235/45 Hankook Ventus V12 Evo : DDM 6000k Lows : DDM 3000k Fogs : Corksport LED light kit : 3M 35% color stable tint
dizzydtrain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dizzydtrain For This Useful Post:
rfinkle2 (07-27-2011)
 Old 07-27-2011, 11:06 PM   #98

Spoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,159 Times in 515 Posts
Groans: 16
Groaned at 17 Times in 15 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

TSW Nurburgring 18x8.5

Look like mine when the brake dust takes over... I bet those look really dirty when they aren't cleaned for a few weeks!
Spoofmastafly is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spoofmastafly For This Useful Post:
dizzydtrain (08-03-2011)
 Old 07-28-2011, 08:07 PM   #99
Banned

Postulio4joo is the leader of the worldPostulio4joo is the leader of the worldPostulio4joo is the leader of the worldPostulio4joo is the leader of the worldPostulio4joo is the leader of the worldPostulio4joo is the leader of the worldPostulio4joo is the leader of the worldPostulio4joo is the leader of the worldPostulio4joo is the leader of the worldPostulio4joo is the leader of the worldPostulio4joo is the leader of the world
Groans: 6
Groaned at 14 Times in 6 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Volk GTF 19x8.5 19x9.5 in the rear. Also for sale
Postulio4joo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Postulio4joo For This Useful Post:
alien_sporez (07-29-2011), dizzydtrain (08-03-2011), lbn beers (07-30-2011), rfinkle2 (07-29-2011)
 Old 07-28-2011, 08:26 PM   #100

adrager622 is the leader of the worldadrager622 is the leader of the worldadrager622 is the leader of the worldadrager622 is the leader of the worldadrager622 is the leader of the worldadrager622 is the leader of the worldadrager622 is the leader of the worldadrager622 is the leader of the worldadrager622 is the leader of the worldadrager622 is the leader of the worldadrager622 is the leader of the world
Groans: 46
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

TSW Nurburgring 18x8.5

Nice wheels. I always thought TSW made good stuff.
adrager622 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to adrager622 For This Useful Post:
dizzydtrain (08-03-2011)
 Old 07-29-2011, 12:50 PM   #101

shaftyella is the leader of the worldshaftyella is the leader of the worldshaftyella is the leader of the worldshaftyella is the leader of the worldshaftyella is the leader of the worldshaftyella is the leader of the worldshaftyella is the leader of the worldshaftyella is the leader of the worldshaftyella is the leader of the worldshaftyella is the leader of the worldshaftyella is the leader of the world
Groans: 4
Not Ranked  0 score     

Freshly installed springs! Enjoy.

20110702 037.JPG
LeJohn23 likes this.
l ETS TMIC l SURE Aeros, TIP, Torq R3 l Autotech Internals l FORGE BPV v1 l Denso ITV-22 l JBR SSP, SSB, HSK, RSB l Magnaflow CBE l COBB AP w/ RFinkle2 Tune l Eibach Pro Kit l Tenzo DC5 v1 Continental Extreme Contact DW Tuned 235/40/18 (Summer) l Enkei RPF1 Kuhmo Exsta 4X XL 225/40/18 (Winter) l Dual Aeroforce Interceptor Scan Gauges l Block8Head Vent Pod l

Current
2013 PBP Evo GSR
K&N Intake/UICP
UR ABE
Swift Spec R
18x9.5 Work Emotion CR Ultimate
ARC Knob
shaftyella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaftyella For This Useful Post:
alien_sporez (08-01-2011), dizzydtrain (08-03-2011), rfinkle2 (07-29-2011)
 Old 07-29-2011, 12:55 PM   #102

rfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the world
Thanked 33,217 Times in 10,050 Posts
Groans: 298
Groaned at 292 Times in 196 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by backdoc7 View Post
Thinking about doing these in 19's... just ordered H&R springs so not sure of the fitment.. yours look good though!

username trf5000 has 19's he posted earlier in the thread. They are machined faced, but you'll get the general idea.
rfinkle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rfinkle2 For This Useful Post:
dizzydtrain (08-03-2011)
 Old 07-31-2011, 05:57 AM   #103

Yeldarb is the leader of the worldYeldarb is the leader of the worldYeldarb is the leader of the worldYeldarb is the leader of the worldYeldarb is the leader of the worldYeldarb is the leader of the worldYeldarb is the leader of the worldYeldarb is the leader of the worldYeldarb is the leader of the worldYeldarb is the leader of the worldYeldarb is the leader of the world
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Spedy Lite Fin 18x7.5 on DGR COILOVERS

jnt, rfinkle2, Ski82 and 1 others like this.

GENII 2009 VR MPS LUX
Best Mufflers DP | 200 Cell CAT by 2XS | 3" Custom OPEN System with MAGNAFLOW Muffler & 4" tips | Speedy Lite Fin 18" Alloys with Sumitomo HTR ZIII
CORKSPORT SRI-TIP-Airbox | DGR Coilovers
OPTICOAT by ZAS | 2XS LED Fogs | 68 SMD LED (in the post) Parkers | Rear LED Reflectors | EYELIDS by MPS | Visual Garage Shark Fin Antenna
Hollandia 700 Sunroof
Yeldarb is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Yeldarb For This Useful Post:
dizzydtrain (08-03-2011), MetropolisPt31 (11-06-2014), Seaton (08-26-2011), skeurton (08-25-2011), Spoofmastafly (09-06-2011)
 Old 08-25-2011, 05:45 AM   #104

drummermike58 is the leader of the worlddrummermike58 is the leader of the worlddrummermike58 is the leader of the worlddrummermike58 is the leader of the worlddrummermike58 is the leader of the worlddrummermike58 is the leader of the worlddrummermike58 is the leader of the worlddrummermike58 is the leader of the worlddrummermike58 is the leader of the worlddrummermike58 is the leader of the worlddrummermike58 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

new wheels
Enkie Aegis 19x8.5 et 38

Treadstone tr8 fmic core with 2.5" piping ## self made 3.5" MAF ## Gtx3076 .82 a/r t-3/vband hotside ## RaceRoots EWG exh mani/3" vband ## RaceRoots tubular DP ## TIAL MVR EWG ## UR Catback ## Sure shortshifter plate ## Sure R3 rmm ## Eagle Rods ## Custom SP63 10.5:1 .020 over pistons ## balanced rotating assy ## ARP head and main studs ## Autotech internals ## Accessport ## 3bar map sensor ## vtcs delete ## EGR delete ## Balance shaft delete ## Hallman MBC ## HKS SSQV 4 BOV ## NGK iridium spark plugs ## Cusco OCC ## Aquamist HFS-4 Methanol injection with 2 gallon Howerton Engineering tank ## D2 coilovers ## Nextmod lip kit ## SPC rear camber arms ## Wedsport SA-15r 18x9.5 et +23 ## 225/45/18 NITTO Motivo tires ## chinese HIDs ## JB shift knob ## 35% tinted ## still RichTuning...
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to drummermike58 For This Useful Post:
98zjdave (05-24-2013), burntRice (08-31-2011), cabrone (08-25-2011), CrawlingMS3 (11-30-2012), cshunter (03-24-2013), dizzydtrain (09-06-2011), I_Heart_Haters (10-26-2011), Jeremy M (09-11-2011), MarylandSpeed (12-17-2013), qtrmile beast (01-22-2012), rfinkle2 (08-25-2011), Rustysocket (09-03-2011), SLOWHATCH (09-01-2011), Spoofmastafly (09-06-2011)
 Old 08-25-2011, 06:44 AM   #105

rfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the worldrfinkle2 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

That looks great Drummer.
drummermike58 (11-02-2011)
 Old 08-25-2011, 07:01 AM   #106

Not Ranked  0 score     

Thanks! I think I am going to PC the faces at some point. Just trying to fugure out a good color. Might either polish the whole wheel, or PC the faces a light gold.
 Old 08-25-2011, 04:15 PM   #107

Smily27 has a reputation beyond reputeSmily27 has a reputation beyond reputeSmily27 has a reputation beyond reputeSmily27 has a reputation beyond reputeSmily27 has a reputation beyond reputeSmily27 has a reputation beyond reputeSmily27 has a reputation beyond reputeSmily27 has a reputation beyond reputeSmily27 has a reputation beyond reputeSmily27 has a reputation beyond reputeSmily27 has a reputation beyond repute
Not Ranked  0 score     

They look real good drummer.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

The Following User Says Thank You to Smily27 For This Useful Post:
drummermike58 (11-02-2011)
 Old 08-31-2011, 07:38 PM   #108

Roddiy is the leader of the worldRoddiy is the leader of the worldRoddiy is the leader of the worldRoddiy is the leader of the worldRoddiy is the leader of the worldRoddiy is the leader of the worldRoddiy is the leader of the worldRoddiy is the leader of the worldRoddiy is the leader of the worldRoddiy is the leader of the worldRoddiy is the leader of the world
Thanked 7,431 Times in 2,856 Posts
Groans: 279
Groaned at 58 Times in 47 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Those TSWs look NICE! by far my fav so far, soon as I'm able to get an AP and an FP upgrade, Ill save for those.
Roddiy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Roddiy For This Useful Post:
dizzydtrain (09-07-2011)
 Old 09-01-2011, 04:52 PM   #109

ChimmyChong is the leader of the worldChimmyChong is the leader of the worldChimmyChong is the leader of the worldChimmyChong is the leader of the worldChimmyChong is the leader of the worldChimmyChong is the leader of the worldChimmyChong is the leader of the worldChimmyChong is the leader of the worldChimmyChong is the leader of the worldChimmyChong is the leader of the worldChimmyChong is the leader of the world
Groans: 39
Not Ranked  0 score     

Enkei RPF1's
17x8 45et 235/45/17

iphone pics like a boss

// JBR Dog Bone RMM // JBR Heavy Knob // JBR Solid Shifter Bushings // JBR Short Shifter Plate // JBR RSB // JBR 80D PMM // 15mm Front // 10mm Rear // SPC Rear Camber Arms // Sonic Tuning Coilovers //
// 6K HID // 35% tint // 12"RF with Infinity Amp // MZ Front Lip // 17x8 Enkei RPF1's //
ChimmyChong is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-06-2011, 02:12 PM   #110

Pelotonracer2 is a glorious beacon of lightPelotonracer2 is a glorious beacon of lightPelotonracer2 is a glorious beacon of lightPelotonracer2 is a glorious beacon of lightPelotonracer2 is a glorious beacon of light
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Here's mine, pre-drop. Took better pics today. 18x8 Konig Deception with stock tires. I have Corksport springs coming later this week which will get rid of the SUV look.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 001.JPG (278.8 KB, 319 views)
File Type: jpg 002.JPG (311.2 KB, 262 views)
File Type: jpg 003.JPG (345.3 KB, 272 views)
File Type: jpg 005.JPG (435.8 KB, 246 views)
File Type: jpg 004.JPG (303.7 KB, 272 views)
2011 Velocity Red Mica Mazda Speed3 w/Tech package. Stage 1 Cobb AP, Corksport counter weight, SURE SRI, Corksport adjustable shiftplate, Ultimate Racing ABE (purely for the sound), Corksport springs, Black 18x8 Konig Deception wheels.
Pelotonracer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
 Old 09-06-2011, 02:46 PM   #111

Spoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the worldSpoofmastafly is the leader of the world
Thanked 1,159 Times in 515 Posts
Groans: 16
Groaned at 17 Times in 15 Posts
(Thread Starter)
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
Spedy Lite Fin 18x7.5 on DGR COILOVERS

Sex on wheels! Nice rims!
Spoofmastafly is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spoofmastafly For This Useful Post:
I_Heart_Haters (10-26-2011)
 Old 09-06-2011, 03:49 PM   #112

stang9779 is the leader of the worldstang9779 is the leader of the worldstang9779 is the leader of the worldstang9779 is the leader of the worldstang9779 is the leader of the worldstang9779 is the leader of the worldstang9779 is the leader of the worldstang9779 is the leader of the worldstang9779 is the leader of the worldstang9779 is the leader of the worldstang9779 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 15 Times in 4 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Konig Kilograms 18x8 +45, Hankook 245/80ZR, lowered on h&r springs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9-6-11 new wheels passanger side.jpg (2.49 MB, 724 views)
File Type: jpg 9-9-11 passanger front view.jpg (2.95 MB, 475 views)
File Type: jpg 9-9-11 rearview.jpg (2.72 MB, 425 views)
GTX3071r - Cobb AP - CP-e Big TIP, XcelXL - Hallman PRO RX MBC - Steedspeed exhaust manifold - CS TMIC, CBE, Air Box, Interior LED kit, Mud Flaps - JBR EGR Block off, 88D RMM, 80D PMM, 88D TMM, HSK, RSB, SSP - KMD V2.1 internals - CNT DP - Forge BPV V2 - MD OCC - TWM FSS - NGK LTR7IX-11 - Konig Kilograms 18x8 +45 on 245/40zr18 Hankook V12's - H&R sport springs - SPC RC kit - Aeroforces Dual gauges - DDM tunning HID 35w 6000k - 20% black window tint, clear bra
Future Mods DO stage 2 WMI, Intake manifold of some type.

Last edited by stang9779; 09-10-2011 at 07:16 PM.
stang9779 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stang9779 For This Useful Post:
rfinkle2 (09-06-2011)
 Old 09-06-2011, 04:36 PM   #113

Not Ranked  0 score     

That looks great Stang. Very nice.
stang9779 (09-06-2011)
 Old 09-06-2011, 05:52 PM   #114

stang9779 is the leader of the worldstang9779 is the leader of the worldstang9779 is the leader of the worldstang9779 is the leader of the worldstang9779 is the leader of the worldstang9779 is the leader of the worldstang9779 is the leader of the worldstang9779 is the leader of the worldstang9779 is the leader of the worldstang9779 is the leader of the worldstang9779 is the leader of the world
Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by rfinkle2 View Post
That looks great Stang. Very nice.
Thx. I like the wheel I just have to get use to the looks of the bigger tire side wall.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
GTX3071r - Cobb AP - CP-e Big TIP, XcelXL - Hallman PRO RX MBC - Steedspeed exhaust manifold - CS TMIC, CBE, Air Box, Interior LED kit, Mud Flaps - JBR EGR Block off, 88D RMM, 80D PMM, 88D TMM, HSK, RSB, SSP - KMD V2.1 internals - CNT DP - Forge BPV V2 - MD OCC - TWM FSS - NGK LTR7IX-11 - Konig Kilograms 18x8 +45 on 245/40zr18 Hankook V12's - H&R sport springs - SPC RC kit - Aeroforces Dual gauges - DDM tunning HID 35w 6000k - 20% black window tint, clear bra
 Old 09-07-2011, 08:04 AM   #115

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by stang9779 View Post
Konig Kilograms 18x8 +45 on Hankook 245/80ZR
Get rid of that fuel door and your looking good

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Old 09-10-2011, 09:49 AM   #116

Not Ranked  0 score     

For those of you that don't like my fuel door. I just purchased a paint matching door. I didn't like it either and I will be changing it out and reposting my pics. I can't wait to get that ugly door off.
ouchmonkey likes this.
 Old 09-10-2011, 09:54 AM   #117

NinjaT1985 is the leader of the worldNinjaT1985 is the leader of the worldNinjaT1985 is the leader of the worldNinjaT1985 is the leader of the worldNinjaT1985 is the leader of the worldNinjaT1985 is the leader of the worldNinjaT1985 is the leader of the worldNinjaT1985 is the leader of the worldNinjaT1985 is the leader of the worldNinjaT1985 is the leader of the worldNinjaT1985 is the leader of the world
Groaned at 33 Times in 10 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Old 09-10-2011, 10:40 AM   #118

JMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,770 Times in 925 Posts
Groans: 32
Groaned at 19 Times in 15 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

Volk CE28Nf
18x8 +43
<15 lbs each

PVM Forged Y-10's
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0010.jpg (99.1 KB, 4277 views)

2009 MS3 GT - Built engine, JBR intake/TIP and short shifter, all engine mounts, Autotech HPFP internals, ETS TMIC, Custom AP tune, Pauter rods, CP pistons, and 6-puck ACT clutch
-GTX2867R Coming Soon
JMEngineer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JMEngineer For This Useful Post:
Crarrs (09-10-2011), rfinkle2 (09-10-2011)
 Old 09-10-2011, 02:39 PM   #119
Big Titty Sucker

Not Ranked  0 score     

Originally Posted by JMEngineer View Post

Volk CE28Nf
18x8 +43
<15 lbs each

PVM Forged Y-10's
How do you like those Goodyears? Eagle GT's?
I have had bad and great experiences with Goodyears.
 Old 09-10-2011, 11:06 PM   #120

JMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the worldJMEngineer is the leader of the world
Thanked 3,770 Times in 925 Posts
Groans: 32
Groaned at 19 Times in 15 Posts
Not Ranked  0 score     

I was happy with them for the price. I had Toyo Proxes 4's before them and the Eagles performed at least as well as the Toyos in every category and were much quieter.

After I install my 3076 I'll be pulling my fenders and switching to Eagle F1 GS-D3s on wider rims. They don't come in a size that really fits our stock rims (245/40R18 is closest) but I've had them on other cars and loved them.

2009 MS3 GT - Built engine, JBR intake/TIP and short shifter, all engine mounts, Autotech HPFP internals, ETS TMIC, Custom AP tune, Pauter rods, CP pistons, and 6-puck ACT clutch
-GTX2867R Coming Soon
JMEngineer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JMEngineer For This Useful Post:
BLK_MS3 (09-11-2011)

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/forum/f432/got-aftermarket-wheels-show-em-off-here-64614/
Posted By For Type Date
.ru lsm little?2ndX Image Search This thread Refback 06-11-2015 10:06 AM
Mazda Thread - page 9 - General Discussion - Top Tier Imports This thread Refback 06-30-2014 05:27 AM
????? ?? MPS. - ???????? 7 - ??? ? Mazda3 MPS - ????? 3 ???? (Mazda 3 .ru) This thread Refback 06-05-2014 09:36 AM
Mazda Thread This thread Refback 11-12-2013 02:20 PM
3 (Mazda 3 .ru) > MPS. This thread Refback 10-22-2011 02:05 AM
MPS. - 3 (Mazda 3 .ru) This thread Refback 04-10-2011 02:24 AM
MPS G2 Aftermarket wheels ( ) - 3 (Mazda 3 .ru) This thread Refback 03-08-2011 05:23 AM
Nouvelles roues - Mazda 3 Quebec This thread Refback 02-23-2011 07:41 PM